14 hours ago, oceanrelics said:

I managed to cure the good girl curse

Reveal hidden contents

in the college.

Doing so mentions something about not falling back into old habits. I was just wondering if there is a way to activate it again, or is it that "just" some flavor text?

It's just a throwaway "roleplay hook" setting the player up for a transition into other slavery mods like submissive lola

Is there a way to break the "Good Girl Curse" after Brillius released you? Drevis in the College does not have the topic to treat it anymore, it seems?

Likewise, after Aryon has outlived his usefuln... erh I meant once I don't want/need any more training from Aryon, how do I get rid of that annoying pop-up to amputate corpses before I can loot them?

1 hour ago, Talesien said:

Is there a way to break the "Good Girl Curse" after Brillius released you? Drevis in the College does not have the topic to treat it anymore, it seems?

Likewise, after Aryon has outlived his usefuln... erh I meant once I don't want/need any more training from Aryon, how do I get rid of that annoying pop-up to amputate corpses before I can loot them?

For the former, it should still be possible unless you chose the soft integration "very well trained" release in which case it is permanent. For the latter you will need to either console off the perk "lootli" XX087916 or change the relevant entry point in dwp_handperk with xedit

59 minutes ago, flinch147 said:

For the former, it should still be possible unless you chose the soft integration "very well trained" release in which case it is permanent. For the latter you will need to either console off the perk "lootli" XX087916 or change the relevant entry point in dwp_handperk with xedit

And very well-trained would be the path via the Gentleman Club?

And thanks.

On 11/15/2023 at 1:38 AM, flinch147 said:

It's just a throwaway "roleplay hook" setting the player up for a transition into other slavery mods like submissive lola

Oh ok, thanks for the hint! Would be cool maybe to have consequences in this mod for reactivating it, if you’re open to feature requests ;) 

Also maybe the guy who “helps” you just transfers it to him?

42 minutes ago, RoxDox said:

When I first enter Brillius  house and ask to become his apprentice, he asks me to take him up on his wager. If I agree nothing happens???

Odd. The "wager minigame" itself is attached to a spell, do you have TGM on and/or 100% magic absorb?

14 hours ago, flinch147 said:

Odd. The "wager minigame" itself is attached to a spell, do you have TGM on and/or 100% magic absorb?

Nah, neither of them enabled. Once the dialog finishes with him he tells me to get ready then he just continues to waddle around his room or sipping on his mead if he's at the table...

I may try reload an earlier save and see if it works

• 3 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

Worked it out - During a sex scene with B, he also triggered an approach from Sexlab Approach Redux and I tabbed away the dialogue. That seems to break NPCs to make them follow you :/

you can clear active approaches in the Approach MCM IIRC

8 hours ago, wareware said:

When doing the Sanguine ritual with Bashnag, Sanguine gets summoned and starts walking away. The player then has to chase him down and talk to him to initiate the scene.

He has no AI packages, keywords or factions. He shouldn't ever move without outside interference

8 hours ago, oceanrelics said:

should I let DwD & Dw(S)D overwrite DA v8? There are some conflicts now it seems,

The files shared between them are old mis-packaged DwSD files and should not be there. Do NOT overwrite with the DA version

43 minutes ago, DayTri said:

Is there supposed to be a tattoo for the sanguine path with Bashnag? Dialogue implies there is but I don't see one. Other tattoos work fine.

You can check in the slavetats menu or use SLA puppet master to set exposure to 100 and sleep for an hour, its intensity is based on arousal so given that the initial application is immediately after a doublepen it starts at 90% transparent with 5% glow strength

It also skips application if you have lewdmarksaroused installed (as it is basically just a reason to justify using lewdmarksaroused) but it should have given you a message along the lines of "Lewdmarks aroused detected, skipping application. Recommend enabling LMA"

Edited by flinch147
4 minutes ago, Skelletoncz said:

A very fun mod. Just wondering what other mods it works with. Easy integration. 

It is explicitly designed to slot into/complement my other mods:

Dealing with Daedra

Dealing with (Sexual) Daedra

Dealing with Another Life

It has substantial but optional integration with:

Simple slavery

Slavetats

Hentai Pregnancy

It does NOT work right out of the box with:

Deviously Vanilla

11 hours ago, flinch147 said:

He has no AI packages, keywords or factions. He shouldn't ever move without outside interference

He loads up with a defaultmasterpackage which causes him to sandbox(At least with AI overhaul).

Also on my game the Opus of the Whore slavetat requires a game load to update after a sex scene.

32 minutes ago, wareware said:

He loads up with a defaultmasterpackage which causes him to sandbox(At least with AI overhaul).

Also on my game the Opus of the Whore slavetat requires a game load to update after a sex scene.

Which one? It is actually a combination of 3 tattoos which are always present but with varying opacity/intensity: the circle, the dot and the pattern. The pattern should be essentially invisible until at least 3-4 partners

2 hours ago, flinch147 said:

Which one? It is actually a combination of 3 tattoos which are always present but with varying opacity/intensity: the circle, the dot and the pattern. The pattern should be essentially invisible until at least 3-4 partners

The dot. I don't think I've gotten the pattern yet.

If you want to do updating overlays you might be better off going directly through racemenu overlays instead of slavetats but its up to you.

EDIT: Nevermind this time it appeared right after the sex scene.

Edited by wareware

Finished the Pain is Pleasure series of quests for the first time. I am amazed how well realized it is from unlocking the recipes one by one to the power you get from it having slavetats associated with it.

My only suggestion would be adding an item that you need to have in your inventory or equip(scalpel/knife) to get the amputate prompt and maybe tagging all his animations as aggressive.