Deviously Accessible

View File

An "immersive" and "lore friendly" mod utilizing mechanics such as orgasm-on-command spells/arousal-control and providing simple early-game access to several devices.

Quests: short quests involving various DD mechanics. For female characters only.

Spoiler

Good Girl:

Friends of Wylandriah might be recommended for an apprenticeship under the man who served as court wizard before her. Sure, he did get dismissed for very...unethical research into Illusion magic, but who else is taking apprentices?

Walkthrough:

Spoiler

-talk to wylandriah about an apprentice

-head to the new building at heartwood mill

-agree to the wager, to win you need 4+ points from: alteration >= 25, illusion >= 25, arousal <50, not wearing a vibrating plug, magicka >= 200, know a ward spell, magicresistance >=25

-put on your collar and (regularly) offer sex to become a good girl

assorted subquests, most require active "good girl" effect and some are locked behind others

-"blowjob queen"

--complain about the risk of vaginal sex

--complete the vanilla Flight or Fight quest

--return to master

-"on loan"

--talk to wylandriah about the debt

--complete the just try it quest

--talk to wylandriah about the debt again

--return to master

-"rope princess"

--complain about the jingly bell on your collar

--get a hishi karada from senna at the temple of markarth

--return to master while under "very bad girl" effect

--(optionally) bring him the chastity corset/submissive harness to also have them flagged as being appropriate gear

-"decoration"

--ask how you are supposed to make money

--agree to get pierced, then get pierced

--return to master and optionally accept a tattoo as well, required to wear piercings for all future service

-"a different collar"

--ask how to cast spells easier

--get a free set of ritual cuffs from wylandriah

--return to master, required to wear collared cuffs for all future service

-"punishment"

--ask if he has had his fun yet and complain about the nature of his suggested "release"

--have sex with at least 10 different men, recommended to use with have a drink utility

--return to master

"Just Try It":

After getting a set of her devices, Wylandriah will be eager to help you down the slippery slope to being a little denial-play slut. She may even teach you a very...stimulating spell. 

Walkthrough:

Spoiler

-complete wylandriah's vanilla item retrieval quests

-ask her about the items, she suggests trying piercings

-talk to her about piercings while wearing them, she suggests the plug

-etc. etc. for each of piercings/plug/chastity belt/chastity bra/chastity corset, obtained from the assorted vanilla quests they have been injected into

Profane Birth:

Bashnag has heard that a young woman will soon age out of the orphanage and he needs a healthy, young womb for a ritual. The payment seems very, very generous. What is the catch? 

Walkthrough:

Spoiler

-(enter and) leave the honorhall orphanage while the dungeon boss version of bashnag is still alive

-agree to bashnag's offer

-meet under the temple of mara stairs after 8pm

-choose the ritual you want and equip the assorted gear he gives you

-(alternatively) try to blackmail him for quicker access to Reality Show or get cold feet to either abort/choose the opus of the Trophy Wife

-talk to him again to complete the ritual

-sleep, choosing "intoxicating" when offered

-(this initiates a 2 day time limit to complete remaining steps, choosing the other options immediately locks them out)

-speak to a riften guard

-head to the vilemyr inn

-talk to bashnag again and agree again

-head to the door of the barrow and speak with him

Rituals:

-conjuring spell: minor long-term fertility/magicka tweaks but otherwise is a 1-and-done

-chastity curse: forced chastity while timerate above 1. can be flipped by becoming agent of mara

-fertility curse (requires hentai pregnancy): almost certain to be impregnated from rape, losing the ability to terminate it via below utilities. can be flipped by becoming agent of mara

-sanguine offering: gives a lewd mark that reacts to arousal and disables the turnoff and ennui utilities below

-experimental tattoo: tattoo vibes on spellcast but otherwise is a 1-and-done (does not have the second stage of the quest)

-opus of the whore: has the tattoo vibe, makes you sterile, a progressive tattoo based on number of sexual partners and increases magicka at the cost of maximum timerate as it progresses

-opus of the mage: has the tattoo vibe, makes you sterile, a progressive tattoo based on number of sexual partners and increases magicka-rate at cost of magic resistance as it progresses

-opus of the trophy wife: has the tattoo vibe, makes you sterile, under magical chastity except for with the "tagged" partner, a progressive/fading tattoo and magical warding buff based on the regularity of vaginal sex

Pain is Pleasure:

Associates of Bashnag may be put in touch with a fellow Conjurer that is willing to train you, and who will be just as happy to open a whole new world of masochistic ecstasy.

Walkthrough:

Spoiler

-complete profane womb, any route that ends with a tattoo/curse/etc. and wait for the courier

-(alternatively) complete Good Girl to the point of being released without using the dealing with daedra soft integration alternative release

-(alternatively) complete nelacar's simple task within 2 days of him offering and then request training while already at/above apprentice conjuration and restoration

-head to the unmarked shrine of mara (now marked) near silent moons camp and talk to the npc inside

-craft a submissive collar, wear it and offer oral sex

-obtain an armor harness from adrianne by doing her vanilla quest

-craft a submissive armor harness, wear it and offer oral sex

-etc. etc. for submissive harness/gag/blindfold/cuffs, steel piercings and atronach plug (steel rings are created at the smelter)

-ask for training then ask for special spells

-get a silver ritual phallus from nelacar

-get run through by ghosts

-become thane of any hold (technically it checks if you are thane IN GOOD STANDING by having not used your get-out-of-jail-free option)

-get a chunk of stalhrim

-make and equip a set of stalhrim piercings

Boneless Limbs:

Associates of Bashnag may be put in touch with a fellow Conjurer, or more pertinently their new master. Delve Apocrypha for knowledge, but don't delve too greedily or too deep...

Walkthrough:

Spoiler

-complete profane womb, any route that ends with a tattoo/curse/etc. and wait for the courier

-(alternatively, requires DwSD) buy candles from the snake-oil salesman in the white phial then ask him about other cultists

-(alternatively) just stumble upon the cave on the dirt path in the mountains due-North of Windhelm

-strip naked and read the book

-talk to the women, exhausting their dialogue chains

-interact with the seeker and let it take you

-choose which woman's reward you want

-(optionally) interact with the seeker for a catsuit and play the apocrypha delving minigame for "Free" book access

-return to the seeker as you read spell/skill/books for training

Reality Show:

Up-and-coming adventurous and "adventurous" types may find themselves invited first-class to visit the Telvanni Archmages in Morrowind...though the invitation isn't very specific.

Walkthrough:

Spoiler

-reach level 15 and await the courier (or try blackmail bashnag, or get sold into it via SS++)

-read the invitation and the scroll it gives you

-try to meet your quota by having sex (better if getting raped), discovering new locations, clearing dungeons or reading skillbooks

-meeting quota will result in very powerful nocturnal emissions, failing to meet it will result in sexual torment

-join house telvanni via neloth as normal to resolve the situation

Device Access: simple, easy access to devices appropriate for low level characters. Non-exhaustive list.

Spoiler

Plugs and piercings:

Wylandriah has been making accessories out of Welkynd stones, which store magicka for the wearer to use. Unfortunately(?) for best results these have to be in sensitive areas, and the rampant magicka makes them resonate vigorously. If you find her lost items for her she will give you a set as reward.

Ritual cuffs:

Silver and copper are magically sensitive materials. Cuffs further engraved with magical script that either increase magic resistance at the cost of regen, or vice versa, are now distributed into robe vendor leveled lists and on some warlocks.

Silver plug:

Following the general principles of silver ritual cuffs and theory on the mystical half of conception, nelacar has been working on silver plugs which can be inserted after the act as a form of birth control.

Chastity belt:

Balimund makes protective devices for Maramal to distribute to Mara's faithful, to preserve them for their future spouse. Gives a chastity belt and key when you buy an amulet of Mara from him the first time.

Corset:

The Radiant Raiment fine outfit that Taarie provides you to advertise to Elisif now includes a fashionable corset, adjusted for the nord "physique" (ie. not locking/event registered). If you ask, she can re-install the tightening ratchet mechanism though, to be more fashionable (fully restrictive).

Harness:

Adrianne is worried about the civil war, she has been working on an under-armor harness design to help distribute the weight of worn armor, so that women can wear it easier should the need arise. Unfortunately it does restrict movement somewhat, making power attacks more taxing. If you help her with her neglected chores she will give you one.

Shibari and Simple Piercings:

The death of passion in the bedroom is a problem all too familiar in Skyrim. Senna at the Temple of Dibella will be happy to instruct frustrated couples in the secrets of Hishi Karada bondage play. They also provide attractive piercings to adorn the more sensitive areas to make insecure women feel better about their naked body.

Armbinder/Chastity Bra:

If you confront Haelga with her three marks of Dibella she will mistake you for a fellow worshipper and give you one of her armbinders to play with. Svana with also give you one of the chastity bras she has been using against the wandering hands of the bunkhouse patrons as thanks.

Horsing around:

When practicing the Dibellan arts with Hofgrir horse-crusher, Haelga wanted to try something a little different. After trying her armbinder (and deciding you like it) you can ask Hofgrir if you can try it too, he might even be grateful enough to trade you a mount after "mounting" you.

Blindfold:

When Tonilia sets you up with your thieves guild armor, she will also give you a blindfold. Depriving yourself of your sense of sight makes touch and hearing more sensitive, allowing you to focus better on picking locks.

Ring Gag:

Semen is an even more potent bodily fluid than blood for vampires, if they can avoid the overwhelming urge to give "toothy" blowjobs. Sybille, after many years living discreetly in Solitude, has found a simple solution.

Collar:

Isran has requisitioned a batch of metal collars, to protect the jugular from vampiric teeth. Their actual practical use has turned out to be minimal, but wearing one still serves as a mark of proud defiance against the undead. More interestingly, it inspired him in the creation of a new form of torture device for use on vampires.

Slave Boots:

After that frightened woman escaped Mistwatch, Fjola has begun to look into ways to prevent it from happening again.

Iron Plug and Leather Cuffs:

The infamous accessories under Haelga's bed have been replace with more devious equivalents.

Utilities: Various small QOL tweaks/features to lube up (sometimes literally) the general long-term DD experience. Can be individually console disabled.

Spoiler

Introspection: (frequency can be changed as a percentage of baseline with "set dwp_global_thoughtsfreq_base to X"

Player will have occasional notifications giving "in character" notifications about their various sexlab aroused stats, eg. "There's nothing wrong with trying new partners, is there?" for a timerate 6+ times the current timeratemult. Superseded by a new system while on the good-girl quest that reflects current behaviour instead.

Alchemical Assistance:

Alchemists sell an/aphrodesiac (always) to temporarily lower/raise exposure rate as well as in/fertility and abortion potions (if hentai pregnancy installed) to temporarily lower/raise impregnation chance or end current pregancies. You will likely need to forward edits in xedit or build a bashed patch etc. as this edits leveled lists.

"Sustainable Food Source": (disabled with "set dwp_global_cumpire to 10")

Vampires can now "feed" via oral sex, if they are wearing a ring gag or open panel gag. Can also have dialogue sex with targets under the vampire's seduction now have .

Turnoff: (disabled with "set dwp_global_savedexposure to 200")

Instead of taking as long to recover from a single instance of blueballing as it takes to decay back from complete sex addiction, exposure will now decay on arousal update pulses if it is the same or lower than it was at the last arousal pulse. Rate of decay depends on exposure rate, at default SLA settings the character recovers from blueballing in ~9 non-wait/fast-travel hours normally (rate 2) or ~27 hours if mundane-plugged and belted (rate 6), provided nothing stimulates them in the meantime.

Ennui: (disabled with "set dwp_global_ennuitime/dwp_global_ennuirate to 10")

The more extreme a character's sexual misadventures, the less vanilla will do for them afterwards. For every 33 points of your timerate "highscore" your effective time rate change will decrease by 1. The first time you have a DD orgasm event at exposurerate of at least 4 you will permanently lose 1 exposure rate, then again at at least 7,

Want a Drink?: (disabled with "set dwp_global_drinkdialtogg to 10")

If you have a drink in your inventory and either arousal of 50 at the last update pulse (or assorted other situations such as completion of the full profane birth quest) you can proposition npcs via dialogue by offering a drink. Chance of success depends on a score of at least 100 from speech/2, their arousal, whether they are a follower (+20), what their relationship rank (-40 - 40) is, whether you are wearing DD piercings(+5/+10) and a random roll (0-50)

Integration and incompatibility

Spoiler

Hard requirements:

Devious devices 5.2+

Sexlab aroused redux (or drop-in equivalent)

At least 1 working Seeker animation (for Boneless Limbs only)

Soft requirements:

Slavetats

Hentai pregnancy

Dealing with (sexual) daedra

Simple slavery ++

Soft Incompatible:

SLA "replacements" which strip core functionality, eg. OSL Aroused will result in numerous incompatible features disabling themselves

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/04/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

Loving the mod so far. But got couple questions.

First - if I install it on existing save and some of affected quests were already done - player cannot get the device anymore? For example, I had gone through like half of Dawnguard, so Isran don't give the collar.

And other thing - is it possible to make harness also lockable, just like the corset? By mod's lore it could be explained like "Adrianne, can you make the harness you gave me more tight, so it will help me keep my armor even better".

Some of them will still be available, but basically no. The collars specifically are just all on Isran's table upstairs, though, as currently they are purely decorative.

I COULD make the harness lockable, but it is the one with shoulder/leg straps instead of a collar/crotch strap, afaik that version has no events and doesn't block any actions so there wouldn't be that much point. If I add the chastity harness it will lock (ie. "do you know what soldiers do if they sack a city? your design needs a rework"). 

Edited by flinch147

Really nice mod, and with the voiced lines it blends in so well, that you really have to pay attention where the new content begins!

I have only one complaint: the blindfold. When I don it and try to pick a lock, I get the message: "You can't pick a lock with a blindfold on."

Not sure if that came with DD5 or Cursed Loot 9, but that's really annoying.

45 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Really nice mod, and with the voiced lines it blends in so well, that you really have to pay attention where the new content begins!

I have only one complaint: the blindfold. When I don it and try to pick a lock, I get the message: "You can't pick a lock with a blindfold on."

Not sure if that came with DD5 or Cursed Loot 9, but that's really annoying.

I have not been able to replicate this. 

Can anyone else either confirm or deny whether this happens in their LO?

11 hours ago, flinch147 said:

I have both DD and DCL (most recent stable versions, not beta etc.) - when using the blindfold (any of these, both from this mod or regular ones) - no issues at all, can pick locks freely.

21 hours ago, flinch147 said:

Thank you!

My suspicion was wrong, with the help of @Taki17 I tracked it down to DD Escape Overhaul

Edited by CaptainJ03
Just in case anyone reads this later. I got confused wit DDE and DDEO. Ha!

I noticed that the Armor Harness seemed to be invisible when equipped. Checked the esp in xEdit, and saw that, apparently, the Armature/Model is missing/corrupted...?

(In case the image isn't clear enough, it says "[1B05735D] < Error: Could not be resolved >", under the heading "Armature/MODL - Model FileName #0".)

Also, while poking around in there, I noticed that most of the armors doesn't have any BOD2/First Person Flags - is that intentional...?

EDIT: Also, the "dwp_rope_red_harness_Hishi_Rendered" has a keyword that is missing/"could not be resolved".

Deviously Accessible - xEdit - Armature-Model Missing.png

Edited by Viktormae
5 hours ago, Viktormae said:

I noticed that the Armor Harness seemed to be invisible when equipped. Checked the esp in xEdit, and saw that, apparently, the Armature/Model is missing/corrupted...?

(In case the image isn't clear enough, it says "[1B05735D] < Error: Could not be resolved >", under the heading "Armature/MODL - Model FileName #0".)

Also, while poking around in there, I noticed that most of the armors doesn't have any BOD2/First Person Flags - is that intentional...?

EDIT: Also, the "dwp_rope_red_harness_Hishi_Rendered" has a keyword that is missing/"could not be resolved".

Deviously Accessible - xEdit - Armature-Model Missing.png

Do you actually have devious devices installed?

2 hours ago, flinch147 said:

Do you actually have devious devices installed?

Yes, I do - which is why I'm confused as to why these two show up. Oh, and I forgot to mention before - I'm seeing these issues on LE, with DD v5.1 installed. Haven't had any other issues at all with any DD mod for a long time now (if ever), as far as I am aware at least.

Also, if I hadn't had DD installed, surely there would have been many more errors than just 2, from all the dependencies not being found...?

Edited by Viktormae

11 minutes ago, Viktormae said:

Yes, I do - which is why I'm confused as to why these two show up. Oh, and I forgot to mention before - I'm seeing these issues on LE, with DD v5.1 installed. Haven't had any other issues at all with any DD mod for a long time now (if ever), as far as I am aware at least.

Also, if I hadn't had DD installed, surely there would have been many more errors than just 2, from all the dependencies not being found...?

5.1 is outdated, I used assets from 5.2

1 hour ago, flinch147 said:

5.1 is outdated, I used assets from 5.2

Ah, that would explain it - I don't think I had even noticed that DD got any updates, the last few months... (Though, I have been rather too busy to actually keep an eye out for such, so...)

No matter. Thanks for the help nonetheless!

Hello. I just thought of an idea of place to give the pony boots. (of course it's just the idea and if you don't like it - feel free to ignore)

Remember Shadr, that guy in Riften's stables, that owes some money to Sapphire from the thieves guild? Maybe if you convince Sapphire to "forgive" that debt - Shadr can give special pair of boots that he made for someone else, but would be happy to reward PC for saving him from thieves guild?

And I think special benefit of these boots could be in minor movement speed increase when worn

1 hour ago, Xenoramos said:

Hello. I just thought of an idea of place to give the pony boots. (of course it's just the idea and if you don't like it - feel free to ignore)

Remember Shadr, that guy in Riften's stables, that owes some money to Sapphire from the thieves guild? Maybe if you convince Sapphire to "forgive" that debt - Shadr can give special pair of boots that he made for someone else, but would be happy to reward PC for saving him from thieves guild?

And I think special benefit of these boots could be in minor movement speed increase when worn

Better yet, return Frost to Louis Letrush and he gives you a full set of white (because Frost) pony harness, pony plug, pony boots and pony gag items. Or find them in Black Briar lodge somewhere.

OR:

If you decide to steal the horse from him, he does as he promises: next time you sleep in an inn, he hires a sneaky thug to lock full set of pony gear on you. So you wake up all tied up, with boots, gag, harness, mittens and a swishy tail.

Edited by belegost

Generally speaking this mod is designed to fit the unfilled niche left by other DD mods, rather than replace them. I am going for a very specific set of things:

-bondage has setting and context appropriate reason to exist

-Player has full agency over their bondage (cursed loot etc. covers forced bondage)

-bondage has a purpose beyond harcode kink play (laura's shop etc. covers kink play)

So, if considering a pony set, why would louis have a pony set? Pony ears/tail/boots is made to make a human wearing it look like a pony rather than for use on a pony. I could see a place for bit, blinders and harness inside the manor which louis wants you to get for him too in exchange for a bonus quest payout etc. but what buffs/reason would there be for the player to keep and wear them?

The situations don't have to absolutely make sense as long as they sort-of make sense (eg. the plugs). I can definitely see a place for a ridiculously impractical set of shoes with a powerful enchantment on them, like springheel jak/blinding speed.

Speaking about Louis, Frost and pony gear. 
Maybe instead of making it a punishment or reward for the guest these devices can be used as tools to complete it? 
For example:

Louis: I have some stuff which might help! Do you want to try it?

PC: Yeah sure! ….NO TAKE THESE OFFF MMM!!!

Louis: Right, this is how it goes, Frost might not be so trusting towards strangers right now so I’m gonna cover up your face at least a bit. These boots with hooves will make sure you’ll be making sounds familiar to him etc, etc and most importantly, these things will ensure that you will finish your job.

Trust must be earned you know!

Also some time ago I posted an idea for repeatable guest for thieves spiced up a bit with devious devices.

Some guys with actual modding experience said that this should not be hard to implement (Well, it was for me). And I think its worth considering especially since it can be connected to vanilla content (either through TG or similarly to Jarl bounties but with more shady benefactors).