14 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I switched to DD 5.2 and tried holgrirs horse dialogue. After his "I'm goint to break you in"... I loose control of the char but nothing further happens at all. The consols show no starting or failed animation.

This means you updated on a existing save which already had DA 4 or 5.0 installed on it. Backwards compatibility for versions more than 1 update old is not provided.

In the "good girl" sex scenes you're manually unequipping the player's equipment. This breaks sex scene alignment if the player has equipped high heels.

Spoiler

notepad_Hix30FCzPK.png.56cd7f76a37b3878d84f60e3445e9faf.png

Also I want to ask when do the good girl pelvis and tit tattoos get applied?

Edited by wareware
53 minutes ago, flinch147 said:

This means you updated on a existing save which already had DA 4 or 5.0 installed on it. Backwards compatibility for versions more than 1 update old is not provided.

DD 5.1 was installed. I will try it with a new char now.

Edited by xyzxyz
1 hour ago, wareware said:

In the "good girl" sex scenes you're manually unequipping the player's equipment. This breaks sex scene alignment if the player has equipped high heels.

Reveal hidden contents

notepad_Hix30FCzPK.png.56cd7f76a37b3878d84f60e3445e9faf.png

Also I want to ask when do the good girl pelvis and tit tattoos get applied?

That sucks but its a pretty edgecase situation, wheras without the manual unequip they equip between the sexlab event finishing and the DD orgasm event firing which happens and looks stupid 100% of the time. Those 2 tattoos harken back to internal builds where he was going to be a sadistic slavery outcome instead of just a more "garden variety" asshole so never made it into any form of automatic application, but they were already made so I just left them there incase someone wants them (eg. as rapetats options).

Edited by flinch147

You can just avoid stripping the boots or strip them in the dialogue prompt of the good girl option

Another issue I encountered is that the devices seem to destroy the keys when I unlock them. Could just be an issue on my end though as I am using Unforgiving Devices .

Edited by wareware
9 hours ago, flinch147 said:

fucking lol, SE really is such a complete dumpsterfire of an "upgrade". LE chads win again

how many merges of cope are you on right now :^)

EDIT: It seems the vaginal sex prompt from the good girl message box doesn't trigger the DD orgasm message box. It does give you the filled status but it doesn't update your magic effect to Good Girl.

Edited by wareware
4 hours ago, flinch147 said:

It turns off while you have less than 1 timerate otherwise it is permanent

It's a really good quest, but long term the problem with it long term is that it just limits available animations. Maybe in a future update Brillus or someone else could remove it in exchange for some services

2 hours ago, DayTri said:

What monitors for the timerate? I tried setting SLA time rate to 0, dwp ennui time and ennui rate both 0, but the curse still says active

The chastity curse manager spell checks on SLA update pulses in the same way the system that tracks the player thoughts on their position, so if you have done both bashnag and brillius you can use the popup message as an indicator of when the script fires. If your timerate drops to 0.99* it will say something along the lines of "the curse fades into dormancy", the 8 pronged glowing womb tat will be replaced with just a closed circle, the descriptive magic effect will change and the invisible plug will be unequipped.

Anyone else having problems with Dialogue not going to the next 'stage'?  Brillius got stuck in a conversation at one point and then just, random sex with an NPC caused it to think it was w/ him and advanced it to the next stage.   

It's as if the dialogue is no longer making calls to Sexlab for an event so it doesn't go on.   Currently at the favor to Wylandriah and nothing happens after talking to her at all.  

6 hours ago, lorddenorstrus said:

Anyone else having problems with Dialogue not going to the next 'stage'?  Brillius got stuck in a conversation at one point and then just, random sex with an NPC caused it to think it was w/ him and advanced it to the next stage.   

It's as if the dialogue is no longer making calls to Sexlab for an event so it doesn't go on.   Currently at the favor to Wylandriah and nothing happens after talking to her at all.  

For Wylandriah you need to complete her whole quest line, meaning find her spoon and stuff from the vanilla game, then do her quest line from this mod, then talk to her with the favor dialogue again and you should get new dialogue.