7 minutes ago, Anunya said:

1. Can the Master act as a skill trainer? If so, what are the conditions for being able to? Right now when my PC asks for training the two options are "can you teach me spells" (the answer is "yes but I won't" - presumably because my PC doesn't have good girl status) and "never mind". But is there a way to train skills?
  2. I got the "get pierced, you can go to the priestesses of Dibella or Wylandriah"... but when I go to Wylandriah, there doesn't seem to be a conversation topic for piercings, nor a way to buy them. What am I missing?

If you "lost" to him you need to pay him twice the gold to train your skills. He doesn't teach you any spells.

To get pierced from Wylandriah you need to do her quest of finding her lost things. To get pierced from the priestesses of Dibella you need to select the option of being insecure and then pay money for the piercings.

1 hour ago, Anunya said:

You need 400g in inventory and relevant skill lower than his assorted apprentice/adept/expert caps for the training dialogues to appear. Wylandriah's piercings/new questline are locked behind her normal collect-a-thon quest.

2 hours ago, wareware said:

If you "lost" to him you need to pay him twice the gold to train your skills. He doesn't teach you any spells.

Oh she definitely lost... 

My PC has 0 in all magic skills and can't improve the skills until she buys the relevant perk. But she can't buy the perk until  she has a minimum of 10 in the skill... so a trainer is very important. Of course, she'll also have to get enough gold and level up somehow to get the perk point, so there's some work to do...

Perfect.

15 hours ago, flinch147 said:

If your poor level 1 can't afford the 400g a pop, there is a gold-free alternative with tentacles :^)

Hmmm... not sure if I haven't performed the right quest unlock / conversation steps or if something is missing on my end.

When asking for training the only options I've gotten are "never mind" / "what about spell training" / "conjuration" (which leads to no) / and a limited set of magic skills (no restoration though, which I was after because she learned some restoration spells from our good friend Bashnag).

My poor L1 would absolutely exhibit poor judgement (at least once) and do the tentacle thing at least once... is it supposed to be a subtopic from "I'd like training" or is there another path to triggering it?

[having great fun with the mod]

An issue with the anaphrodisiacs started happening for me.

After the potion expires, it doesn't revert the exposure rate from 0 back to normal.

This causes my PC's arousal to not going lower than a specific threshold. I had to manually change the exposure rate through SLEN.

I've used the anaphrodisiac before the 10.1 update and it never had issues before, but I'm not sure if it's the update or not.

On 4/14/2024 at 12:12 PM, Saber2th said:

If it was definitely working in 9.x etc. versions but isn't now, it must have been disabled either because you A) have Aroused NG or OSL, or B) you had 0 exposure rate when you updated to 10.x causing the NG checker to THINK you had NG installed. If it is the former it shouldn't be moving your exposure rate in either direction, but if it is the latter you can "set dwp_integration_ng to 0"

6 hours ago, flinch147 said:

If it was definitely working in 9.x etc. versions but isn't now, it must have been disabled either because you A) have Aroused NG or OSL, or B) you had 0 exposure rate when you updated to 10.x causing the NG checker to THINK you had NG installed. If it is the former it shouldn't be moving your exposure rate in either direction, but if it is the latter you can "set dwp_integration_ng to 0"

Huh, I think I figured out the issue. I play with 0.5 exposure rate because I felt like my character's arousal is rising too quickly. Apparently the potion won't revert your exposure rate if it started out at lower than 1.

Just want to confirm this. There is no MCM right?

Anyway, I wanted to see how the mod worked so I got sent to Telvanni via Simple Slavery, then waited several days. Of course I didn't fulfill the qouta so I had a nightmare, which resulted in a debuff "Traumatic Experience". What does it do?

Several other questions comes to mind, how much activity do we need to do to fulfill the quota by rough estimation(since there are no exact numbers)?

Edited by RoninDog
On 10/20/2023 at 10:36 AM, AlfaPrototype said:

I have no idea what does "sweetroll" is "unglazed". Can't continue at all.

On 10/20/2023 at 10:42 AM, flinch147 said:

You are full of cum

I hit this problem on my second playthrough of this mod (did not see this problem on my first playthrough).

How do I get past this?

EDIT: Seems like waiting several days in game fixed the issue.

Edited by Herowynne
1 hour ago, Herowynne said:

I hit this problem on my second playthrough of this mod (did not see this problem on my first playthrough).

How do I get past this?

EDIT: Seems like waiting several days in game fixed the issue.

FYI there is a timed magic effect you can see by going to your magical status effect menu, there you can see exactly how long you need to wait. You'll also get a notification when the effect wears off and you're in "bad girl" state

3 hours ago, RoninDog said:

I prefer roleplay based descriptions rather than the bland and gameified "your X is fortified by Y points" but I try to leave enough contextual clues in said description to make sense if you think about it. Eg. Traumatic Experience leaves you "distracted and tired". "Well-rested" in the base game gives you an xp gain buff and "Distracted" in SLA gives you an xp debuff, so this must give you a severe ____. 

The quota is a simple 1 point per event averaging out to something like 0.75 points per day

On my first playthrough of this mod, I got a "hearts" tattoo from Brullius Tiredias (at least I think it was from him).

On my second playthrough, I have played through most of the Good Girl sequence from Brullius Tiredias, but I have not gotten the hearts tattoo yet.

What is the condition to get that tattoo? Thanks!

21 hours ago, flinch147 said:

It is part of the quest for the "free" staff if you ask for soul-gems to go with it

Okay, thanks!

I went back to an earlier save and discovered that you must be wearing the Welkynd piercings when you speak to Brullius Tiredius. That will give the dialogue option for him to give soul gems and get the hearts tattoo.

It seems like if you are not waering the Welkynd piercings, and you receive a staff from him, then you cannot get the hearts tattoo.

• 2 weeks later...

Finnaly got some time to actually play the build, really like your mod. 

Unfortunately, Welkynd plugs seem to have bugged out for me. DD 5.2 introduced filtering out plugs, but while it works as stated for DDi plugs in test, welkynd ones seem to be wildly inconsistent. Sometimes, having both equipped would lead into switching into non penetrative animation. Couple of times - it led to opposite switch, as in vaginal animation would switch to anal one and vice versa. Inventory behaviour is equally inconsistent. It appears that you can only equip and uneqip them in specific order. Otherwise you get a prompt to take out unequipped one, or put in one allready worn.

My undestanding is issue comes from framework itself, but is there a way to reset them into working state once they  went FUBAR?

Other than that - id like to highligh dialogue and quest delivery. I never had to guess what am i supposed to do next despite mod having no quest log or markers.

17 hours ago, nilead said:

My undestanding is issue comes from framework itself, but is there a way to reset them into working state once they  went FUBAR?

A part of it with animation filtering seem to be on SlUtilPLus DD filter. Disabling it and relying on innate DD filtering allows for proper handling of DA plugs. No DD and Zaz simultanious filtering, but eh.