• 3 months later...

Enjoying the fun way of introducing more DD items into play. Even though my game is far from "immersive" so to speak I have found your additions add a more rounded feel, flavour, texture to my game. As you can see I struggle to find the right words to describe a well thought out addition to any kinky playthough be it a gentle delve into the kinks or a full on BDSMfest of carnal delights.  Your mod fits in nicely to all. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Lovely mod, indeed feels like revival of Deviously Vanilla, which is awesome!

Small bugreport on v4, in spoiler tag, just in case:

After losing wage and getting under Master's spell player is not being taught skills, gold removed properly. If won wage, skills are taught properly on the half of price.

5 minutes ago, kurotatsu said:

Lovely mod, indeed feels like revival of Deviously Vanilla, which is awesome!

Small bugreport on v4, in spoiler tag, just in case:

Hide contents

After losing wage and getting under Master's spell player is not being taught skills, gold removed properly. If won wage, skills are taught properly on the half of price.

Are you sure you aren't just getting partial-levelups due to the severe xp penalty from high arousal or something? They are the exact same training dialogues firing the exact same scripts between outcomes.

13 minutes ago, DayTri said:

What are the skill checks involved with losing or winning the "good girl" wager? I want to lose to see what happens but I guess my character's total magicka is too high

The "points" are alteration >= 25, illusion >= 25, arousal <50, not wearing a vibrating plug, magicka >= 200, know a ward spell, magicresistance >=25.  less than 4 points results in failing the check

6 hours ago, flinch147 said:

Are you sure you aren't just getting partial-levelups due to the severe xp penalty from high arousal or something? They are the exact same training dialogues firing the exact same scripts between outcomes.

I've did at least 3 of each kind, and having low skills of both Illusion and Alteration (basically 15-17), it should've added at least a point even with severe reduce. Minus 400 gold, no points added. For 200 gold it reliably added a point each time.

I'm doing the Wylandriah quest and so far it was working flawlessly, but now I've gotten the tight corset as suggested in the quest,
and yet her dialogue still stays at the "I'm wearing the bra".
Am I missing something? :( Oh and the corset is tightened/devious.

Thanks in advance.

50 minutes ago, Garfieldcat said:

I'm doing the Wylandriah quest and so far it was working flawlessly, but now I've gotten the tight corset as suggested in the quest,
and yet her dialogue still stays at the "I'm wearing the bra".
Am I missing something? :( Oh and the corset is tightened/devious.

Thanks in advance.

Take off the belt and the corset and get balimund to join them into one device then put that one on

I seem to have missed this mod when it came out back in March.  An immersive introduction to devices that's friendly to low level characters and doesn't simply bind them from head to foot in a dangerous situation is a welcome addition.  It's nice to see bondage devices used in different ways in everyday life.

Edited by HexBolt8
7 hours ago, darktej said:

@flinch147 nothing comes up , it's blank. while when I try to play sex scenes from other mods , the console gets filled up. 

Enable papyrus logging and check in the log file. Some things are visible only in log files and not in the console, especially when the failure to start sex happens in the mod calling it and not on sexlab

9 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Enable papyrus logging and check in the log file. Some things are visible only in log files and not in the console, especially when the failure to start sex happens in the mod calling it and not on sexlab

thanks will try and do just that ?