how's work on the beast pack progressing?

Pretty good. It came out to be much bigger that I anticipated/hoped.  :D

This update is going to be big.  :lol:

I have a few more screens I want to add with a couple more animals and it will be ready for upload. Hopefully I will finish the screens today, so it will be uploaded tommorow. 

Here is a small teaser:

post-96019-0-27572200-1379790703_thumb.jpg

post-96019-0-30570900-1379790711_thumb.jpg

post-96019-0-77939200-1379790721_thumb.jpg

post-96019-0-24559600-1379790730_thumb.jpg

post-96019-0-30346100-1379790739_thumb.jpg

I tried the Sextreme-All and the Sextreme-All-FF and neither one of them worked, all it did was display a tip in german and no models came up. I also have a mod that changes the load screen smoke into snow, could that be affecting it? I tried putting the .esp at the bottom and the top of the load list and neither worked.

I tried the Sextreme-All and the Sextreme-All-FF and neither one of them worked, all it did was display a tip in german and no models came up. I also have a mod that changes the load screen smoke into snow, could that be affecting it? I tried putting the .esp at the bottom and the top of the load list and neither worked.

You might have downloaded just the german translation files. Did you check how big the file size was before testing it? I'm guessing that chances were, the file is considerably small, nothing like the compressed 500mb made up of them high quality pronz.

delete the "---name" from the url

Edit* If you have downloaded the All-in pack you dont need the All-FF. It is already included

cant seem to DL the all-FF series, keeps asking me for a encryption code. Have no trouble on other files.

Remove ---Sextreme-All-FF.

thx both, sorted it..i do have all the full version also, was just to check it out though and didn't fancy trawling through all files with nifscope to see what is what :)

Hello,

I have removed some grammatical faults in the german translation for the "All-in-one-Pack".

:s Thank you...but..uhhhm.. You know the file will change by tomorrow right?

The bright side.. You'll have it ready if you want to translate the rest..  :P

delete the "---name" from the url

Edit* If you have downloaded the All-in pack you dont need the All-FF. It is already included

cant seem to DL the all-FF series, keeps asking me for a encryption code. Have no trouble on other files.

Remove ---Sextreme-All-FF.

thx both, sorted it..i do have all the full version also, was just to check it out though and didn't fancy trawling through all files with nifscope to see what is what :)

No worries. I thought about it and it is quite stupid not to have a screanshot of every nif. If someone really want to see whats in it, he can just open the nif!!

Besides it help a bit knowing exactly what you get..

So from the upcoming update, The series will be updated with all the screenshots of the loadingscreens they contain.. (well not right away..but,, eventually :angel: )