if you're going to fix that, then let me tell you, that there are alot of "mast" in there, as well as 1 or 2 sentences that use an english, that i didn't really understand and made translating your mod pretty hard.

P.s.: if you're releasing the updates, it would be nice if you could send me the ESPs via PM, so i can translate all version, as i'll only download the full version.

(Downloading all versions, just to translate them, would be kinda overkill, looking at the files sizes.)
Will fix typos and grammar errors in my translation, with the next update too. ^^

if you're going to fix that, then let me tell you, that there are alot of "mast" in there, as well as 1 or 2 sentences that use an english, that i didn't really understand and made translating your mod pretty hard.

P.s.: if you're releasing the updates, it would be nice if you could send me the ESPs via PM, so i can translate all version, as i'll only download the full version.

(Downloading all versions, just to translate them, would be kinda overkill, looking at the files sizes.)

Will fix typos and grammar errors in my translation, with the next update too. ^^

dont worry, I will sent you the .esp of both the new series and the full version with them as soon as they are finished, before uploaded. 

I'll try to find all the "mast" too to fix them in the update. :-)

I will also try to make the file size of the full version somewhat smaller with 7zip.

As those are loading screens, running DDSOpt (Guide) over the texture files helps a bunch, decreasing the file size, the load time and the overall RAM usage.

i optimized the textures for me and even tho the normals are compressed using the max compression, i don't see any artifacts. Definitly worth it, imho.

The prog and a guide is linked in my last post.

As it compresses textures, removes not needed mip maps and adds missing mipmaps, there is a slight decrease in quality due to compression.
But as i already mentioned, only noticable in normal maps and in case of your loading screens, there are no visible artifacts.
Compressing character normals from ingame textures can lead to artifacts, as we know them from the vanilla game, where faces had those blocky look. But as i said: Nothing of this in your mod, even after using max compression on all textures, so the slight loss in quality can be ignored and will mostlikely only be noticable on a 32" display.

But having the textures optimized, helped my game to load your loading screens in almost the same time as the vanilla ones.

Using max compression and limiting the texture size to 2048. So if there where bigger textures, they where scaled down. it's "just" loading screens and i don't run this game of a floppy disc, to stare long enough on them to see the difference. i see your well made loading screens barely long enough, to read the text, that comes with them.

Well you do have a point. 

The screens are not visible for too long, and you will need a big screens to notice any difference....bbbuuut,

The textures are already at a maximum size of 2048, nothing bigger than that, and they have been scaled down from a maximum of 4096 that the mod was originaly planed to use.

And of course there are quite a few that do have screens equal or bigger than 32'' .

But I would like their size reduced.

Well, before the next update, I will optimize all textures and test the most likely candidates to see if there any problems. Trust me I have seen these textures so much and for so long I can tell the difference even in a 512 resolution. If the test comes up with no problems (or noticable problems) then the next update will be optimized. Worst case I will not use maximum compresion.

Great mod,I won't be cursing my screen nearly as much now when I get the occasional load screen hang.

As to file size you could do away with quite a few textures, having a completely different texture for each toon seems a bit much, especially seeing as I'm looking at them on a 47" plasma tv and can barely tell the difference between the fingernails much less the eyes, teeth or mouths.

And I just told a friend that there are a few around with a biger than 32'' screens  :shy:

There are 2 things that "distinguish" one model from another. Morphs, and Textures.

Morphs change the geometry of the body, textures, change how it looks. 

A body with Morph A and texture set A will look diferent from a model with Morphs B and texture set B. But a model with Morph A and texture set A, will look veeeeery similar to a body with Morph B and texture set A. That is because it is very dificult in 3d grafix to distinguis ...say. the distance between the eybrow and the eye, or the thickness of the eybrow. Trust me I can create two entirely different models use the same textures one them, and you will never know the difference between them. However, what is more likely to happen is to have a model that uses Morph A and Textures A (the ones designed for it) to look normal, and another model, say Model B, with Textures A to look like its unaturally deformed.

So in order to distinguis the diferent models. you need unique texttures for them. Ufortunately. 

Example:

These are two diferent models using the same texture set :

post-96019-0-00153400-1378176331_thumb.jpg

post-96019-0-49051400-1378176342_thumb.jpg

These are the same two models, using their own textures. They look completely different:

post-96019-0-00153400-1378176331_thumb.jpg

post-96019-0-69413600-1378176369_thumb.jpg

(And I have chosen a bad example to strengthen my point.)

Think of it as a woman. 

You walk into a bar and you see the most Beautifull woman imaginable. You imediately make your move, you have a few drinks and you end up in you'r place having sex and falling asleep. You are unbelievably happy!!

Next day you wake up, you turn around and look at her and there is ONE question that stickes your mind..

What the fuck was I thinking?!?!

the make-up is gone............Same model... Different textures.

I rest my case.....You need different textures for each model. !!

Now the mouth and the eye textures.. they are 512x512.. a few Kb and although I could use the same for all it would make a minor difference. 

At the end of the day:....Who gives a f*** about file size anyway.. we all got ADSL connections and the 3GB hard discs are long past memory.   :angel:

Most importantly... I love it that you like the mod.. stick around for the update.. :D 

Nice explanation. Even tho most males had this happen to them (i can luckily exclude me, but i heard more of those stories then i wanted to), you made my day. ^^

if your mod already used 2048 textures, this explains why i can't see any difference and i actually use an 32" display.

But i looked at your models in NifSkope and upon zooming in to a degrre, the loading screen doesn't, i noticed a difference.
So for me, compressing your textures was the right choice. On the other hand: if i ever get myself a 40"+ display, i'll still compress your textures to shorten down the loading time and take some stress of the games engine. Stability ftw.

Finaly, someone with a good suggestion. 

I can't use the exact same beasts that are in game but I do have some animals I can use. (bears, lions, dogs, gorillas, trolls, demons etc.)

There is an update ready and will be available later today, and the next one will be with animals.Idk, next week propably.

New Update available.

V2.10

-Added "DEV-Series" with 12 new screens. New figures wear armors. Well partially  ;)

-Fixed some typos on old screens

-Fixed some missing body parts in old screens

-Updated "All-In" package

-Updated "ALL-FF" package

-Substuntially decreased the file size for easier download.

Have fun, and tell me what you think of the new screens. Feel free to make sugestion for new ones.

Current project (for next update) is a series with beasts.

Ok, finally someone started to initiate porting the Daz Victoria 4 and Michael 4 to the Skyrim. However, since the polygon count and rigging compatibility are not easily converted to the old engine of the Skyrim. It could only be shown as static model in the game. Otherwise, it would be a total revolution. 

Technicaly, there is nothing stoping anyone from converting V4 to a working playable body.

But, this should better be done as a custom race for the player Only!. If All the females of skyrim suddenly become 72.000 polys each, we are screwed.

Then again there will be the good old problem of armor conversions.