Start game atleast once then quit. Game will create a new folder at “...\My Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script”. 
Your logs will appear inside that folder, named Papyrus.#.log with the # number going from 0 to 3. 
The 0 log is always the newest with older logs cycling through the increasing numbers.

thanks corespore. I wondered how that worked.. Now I know to run my game at least once after setting up the logs.. I wondered why I didn't have any logs before when I first started this.. lol.

They are only trying to help, atleast try to show some consideration for that fact

i know. but i have no interest in being nice to anyone that didn't bother reading what i typed.

and i have tried what you said, doesn't show up. i don't even know if the problem were from MO (v1.2.14) or from this shitty OS, windows 8.

They are only trying to help, atleast try to show some consideration for that fact

i know. but i have no interest in being nice to anyone that didn't bother reading what i typed.

and i have tried what you said, doesn't show up. i don't even know if the problem were from MO (v1.2.14) or from this shitty OS, windows 8.

Fair enough. In that case i have no interest in helping someone too stupid to form a papyrus log properly.

nah. it was working few months ago, and it somehow stops. so im pretty sure i "form a papyrus log properly".

If you're using Windows 7, go to your My Documents folder, then find My Games, then Skyrim

if you're telling me, then that mean you didn't read what i typed.

It's the spelling.

Oh, yes... Turns out you're using Windows 8.

you sure it's my spelling? or is it that you couldn't read it right?

and beside, i only want to know why it doesn't work, not how to set it up. and btw, don't bother acting as you kids are better than me.

Please lets keep it nice and civil.. Help,, don't help etc. I am sure that we don't want this thread locked because of un-necessary drama.

@ AshenWolf. I wished I had any idea where the process went wrong. Everything I know points to the direction it should work, however I don't have Windows 8 so I don't know if those files will show themselves elsewhere. Just in case have you checked to see if the files are hidden in the folder that you expect them to be in. ? It is a long shot however .. it is all I got. Wish I had more to give.

Sorry there wasn't anything else that could be suggested. Might just be the OS is acting up as you did everything you were suppose to do..

An other suggestion.. a very long shot and only works if you have system restore or whatever it is called on windows 8. Go back to when it did work after making sure you have backed up all the important data. It might just save you from having to "fix" Windoze 8.

I just got some info that it works with other Hud mods etc as well. havent tested it however it looks very promicing.. I am currently installing an OS and such on another computer that will be my testing dev machine.. maybe.. :D. Anyway I will let you guys know if it does work the way it is suspected to ..

Corespore I assume that it drops the xml file into the overwrite folder like other mods do in the profile that it is ran on.. correct..

Update

I'm installing Windows Updates now. This shit has taken me 2 solid days to complete...it's...it's almost there.

So many updates...so many bytes...so many F***ING HOURS!! panne.gif

Then I move eveything back where it goes...which is hundreds and hundreds of gigabytes of data...and...and then, I can finally...sleep... z z z  z z z  z z z

ps. Don't argue on Mod Organizer. This is a place of peace.

Be back. Windows is almost done with my 146 updates. :(

Anyone have a skyre->mo link that isn't 4shared?

If you mean "link is broken", it'll be fixed in a couple hours (I pray!). If you mean you don't want to get it from 4shared, then I don't know. I uploaded that one myself.

Sorry for any inconvenience. I couldn't possibly have imagined this would take 48 hours...

Okay. I think everything should be alright now, except my pics can no longer be clicked to show a large image. I assume it's because I haven't put Irfanview back in it's place yet.

Anyway, I'll fix that tomorrow. It's been a long, looooong weekend. Time to fall down now. -_-

something very strange happens when i run the loot included in MO compared to when i run the version i installed as an executable.  for some reason the loot that runs when you hit the sort button just completely screws up my load order, it wanted to move reproc patches all over and threw my bash patch to the middle of my plugin list. 

luckily not an issue since running the executable version fixes my load order, i'm just wondering why the MO included version gives such a wild load order.

What version of MO are you using?

Generally, i just use the stand alone version of LOOT because i use it to sort load order on several games.

1.2.14, the most recent.  and like you i generally use the stand alone version of loot.  hell i didn't even try the sort button until today.

MO's LOOT is also experiemental that is it is connected to the left side as well. Move a mod below another one it believes is suppose to be above.. ( on the right side/leftside etc) it will give warnings. Might try to move the mod up or down as well. It did to me.  I am referencing Sexlab/SOS system. It would have a hissy if it wasn't in the same order on both sides. Long shot. Never had much of a problem with either programs however I am on the .12 I believe not the .14

Story time ahead.

So... this won't be a very accurate bug report of MO, or even feedback, but I had a little strange experience I wanted to share.

Upon returning for the fifth (more or less) time to playing Skyrim I noticed this new mod manager and started using it. It's a really great program, but everyone should know that by now so I'll get straight to the point.

After experimenting with some mods (adding, deleting, testing, the usual) I noticed a tremendous lag (or stutter or whatever it's called nowadays) while fighting in exteriors with more than four npcs (allied or hostile). Of course I blamed mods, so started uninstalling one by one, every that could have an impact on NPC's or scripts used by them. To no avail.

In a brief moment of despair, I uninstalled all mods, loaded up the game and checked if the problem persisted. Thankfully, it didn't. After a quick deliberation, I restored installed mods from a backup (one made just prior to disabling all mods), loaded up and tried to figure from a fresh save what is causing the unplayable combat lags. No matter what I did, I couldn't replay the issues from before. Without further ado, I loaded up a previous save (one which, I was sure, had the lagging issue), and to my amazement - there is none so far.

I remain puzzled.

I am not sure this fixed my problems, or was it something I didn't even notice, but since then my game is much smoother (even some minor lags in between fights is gone, like when entering new interiors/exteriors).

Maybe such course of action will help other people too. Dunno.

I'm using the latest MO, I've got a bug and I wanted to know if others got it too:

I installed a new mod that adds new animations, ran FNIS, opened overwrite to drag and drop the folders into my custom animation mod. I get the usual window asking if I want to merge the folder, tick "do this for all current items" and then... nothing happens. Tried several times in a row, tried by launching MO with as admin, but no luck, all FNIS' output still remains in overwrite. I then tried to drag and drop without ticking the "do it for everything" thing, and this time it worked, thus having to drag and drop folders one by one. Kinda weird but at least I found a workaround.

Story time ahead.

So... this won't be a very accurate bug report of MO, or even feedback, but I had a little strange experience I wanted to share.

Upon returning for the fifth (more or less) time to playing Skyrim I noticed this new mod manager and started using it. It's a really great program, but everyone should know that by now so I'll get straight to the point.

After experimenting with some mods (adding, deleting, testing, the usual) I noticed a tremendous lag (or stutter or whatever it's called nowadays) while fighting in exteriors with more than four npcs (allied or hostile). Of course I blamed mods, so started uninstalling one by one, every that could have an impact on NPC's or scripts used by them. To no avail.

In a brief moment of despair, I uninstalled all mods, loaded up the game and checked if the problem persisted. Thankfully, it didn't. After a quick deliberation, I restored installed mods from a backup (one made just prior to disabling all mods), loaded up and tried to figure from a fresh save what is causing the unplayable combat lags. No matter what I did, I couldn't replay the issues from before. Without further ado, I loaded up a previous save (one which, I was sure, had the lagging issue), and to my amazement - there is none so far.

I remain puzzled.

I am not sure this fixed my problems, or was it something I didn't even notice, but since then my game is much smoother (even some minor lags in between fights is gone, like when entering new interiors/exteriors).

Maybe such course of action will help other people too. Dunno.

Your comp might have been running an updater or something at the time. Sounds like a coincidence, especially if you installed everything back and it ran fine, and if the problem could not be reproduced.

Stuff like that has happened to me too. However, my comp does nothing of the sort after having reinstalled my OS.

A few things I've learned lately:

• Check your files! Make certain you don't have anything like NCH Software, Sweet Packs, or Conduit (and many others). Those things play dirty!
  • I'm not sure of this, as I've never seen it reported, but Akamai installs itself, whether you like it or not, during the installation of certain online games. Also, I've recently been disturbed by the fact that it is required for 3ds Max 2015. Autodesk dun fucked up (why Autodesk? Why...). Certain Adobe trials add it too, like Acrobat. Considering what Akamai does, it may have been transferring files through your comp to someone else's at the time you were testing out MO, or maybe it was just collecting info, or various other "features" it has that could possibly result in lag, like sharing your bandwidth with other comps when it mistakenly thought your comp was idle. Shut it off in your Windows processes (has it's own section there).
  • Keep unnecessary programs off when playing a game. I didn't think it was a big deal until I tried with everything turned off. It matters.
  • Keep track of what processes are running daily, so you can be aware of what should be running, and what shouldn't.

If the problem returns, let me know. I've very recently become obsessed with tracking down comp issues and destroying them. I think MO's innocent of your current problem, but I don't have a lot of experience with the newest version yet.