55 minutes ago, sd2336 said:

You could try switching to directors cut v5... v6 gives some users issues.

Ok i will try and let u guys the result of my doing thanks.

Edit: İ tryed the  directors cut v5 and still not working Nemesis just got stuck at 99% and i dont know what to do so if anyone has encounter the same issue like me please guys just quote me anytime thanks.

Edited by killorkilled
2 hours ago, killorkilled said:

Ok i will try and let u guys the result of my doing thanks.

Edit: İ tryed the  directors cut v5 and still not working Nemesis just got stuck at 99% and i dont know what to do so if anyone has encounter the same issue like me please guys just quote me anytime thanks.

I am not at all familiar with nemesis.. but the requirements for this mod have a ton of animations.

Vor 5 Minuten sagte sd2336:

Ich bin mit Nemesis überhaupt nicht vertraut, aber die Anforderungen für diesen Mod haben eine Menge Animationen.

Many thread posts related to animation or "wake physics" of bodies deal with "fnis" versus "nemesis"

My conclusion from reading countless posts...

...never use "nemesis" but only "fnis" (despite all shortcomings)

I always have mods in the "image" that definitely only work with "fnis" but never with "nemesis".

?

Edited by Miauzi

New char - new game and Serana comes out of the coffin like that.

ScreenShot38.png.5974f99f3b9b25df13107582d99b4065.png

So I'm assuming something is wrong again.

Last resort - complete reinstallation of the game - but that only at the end of March - no time to sit down for 1-2 weeks

and to install and test everything out

---

at least I can complete the quest with our Korean boy

ScreenShot39.png.57e923a3bc34280dad2302ff946d1550.png

which "depot" does Serana access when she "changes clothes" aka "equips"...
...it can't be the crate in Riverwood.

Edited by Miauzi
6 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

Last resort - complete reinstallation of the game - but that only at the end of March - no time to sit down for 1-2 weeks

Yep.. something is messed up

38 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

---

at least I can complete the quest with our Korean boy

ScreenShot39.png.57e923a3bc34280dad2302ff946d1550.png

which "depot" does Serana access when she "changes clothes" aka "equips"...
...it can't be the crate in Riverwood.

She equips from her own personal inventory.. which with my mod does not contain royal vampire armor.  Something else is putting it there,

There are a number of good SSE eye mods available.  Try Mikan eyes, Starsight eyes, Authentic eyes, Vibrant eyes, the Eyes of Beauty or the Eyes of Tullius.  One of those will make you happy.  There are no doubt more out there but these are the ones I use.

Edited by zigster999

Kinda want to stay as vampire lord but if I do, I'm stuck with yellow eyes oof. Already have Eyes of Beauty but can't changes eyes as vamp lord, plus the eyes are kinda boring. The eyes from the Elin race are nice but I've not really looked into seeing if they can be used with a regular race or not.

16 hours ago, Miauzi said:

No this is how she should look, I think.  I was worried bout this look, not now.  She very nice looking now. 

Spoiler

2147422958_Screenshot(198).png.25a27348fc3a1781fa7694b8b07af61b.png

She stepped out naked, then after showing red lighted pussy, pulled sword...she turned to this look.  

Did you complete all conversations, not sure if that matters?  I moved all these mods to bottom of load order.  If any of your other mods that might be jacking with her look, causing conflicts.  I just got to dimhollow, so I was hoping everything worked correct.

51 minutes ago, leesjig said:

No this is how she should look, I think.  I was worried bout this look, not now.  She very nice looking now. 

Hide contents

2147422958_Screenshot(198).png.25a27348fc3a1781fa7694b8b07af61b.png

She stepped out naked, then after showing red lighted pussy, pulled sword...she turned to this look.  

Did you complete all conversations, not sure if that matters?  I moved all these mods to bottom of load order.  If any of your other mods that might be jacking with her look, causing conflicts.  I just got to dimhollow, so I was hoping everything worked correct.

looking good to me.. everything I see indicayes its working and you enabled kangmina features ?

On 1/24/2023 at 1:35 PM, leesjig said:

I've left castle with waifu, so her inventory has opened up.  I'm just not getting the sda outfit manager thing.  damn

This fixed now, great.  I've set sda to bottom of load order and started new game, so looks like I'm seeing more of the sda commands now, that's good. 

Spoiler

656121653_Screenshot(200).png.d9adea7bdf29101acb61a72c5a187500.png

I'm good for awhile.  The only problem I'm still on directors cut ver 4.  Am I missing out on much if I stay on v4?

1 hour ago, leesjig said:

This fixed now, great.  I've set sda to bottom of load order and started new game, so looks like I'm seeing more of the sda commands now, that's good. 

Reveal hidden contents

656121653_Screenshot(200).png.d9adea7bdf29101acb61a72c5a187500.png

I'm good for awhile.  The only problem I'm still on directors cut ver 4.  Am I missing out on much if I stay on v4?

Just the lair of screams and a couple spider summons.  The lair is really quite something.  A horrifyingly erotic "player home", but if that is not your thing, you're good ?  look at the pictures to see if it is up your alley.  It does have over 50 npcs including 2 bards, 2 barkeep merchants, and 2 followers.

Edited by sd2336

After being locked out of the Lair by many ctds, I upgraded the Director's Cut to 6.5 and tried entering again, this time successfully, first with a brand new game and then with my current game.  Entered the Sanctum as well.  While I'd been in the Lair before, I'd never seen the Sanctum so that was all new.  There's an interesting mix of characters in both.  Talked to both bards and had them play me a song, then talked to the barkeeps and mistresses.  I couldn't identify the followers so I'll have to go back and try to find them.

Both combined make an awesome player home; starting gear chests, bath, beds, forge, smelter, workbenches, enchanting and alchemy stations, safe storage chests etc.  Be a great Alternate Start home I reckon.

I took my followers in and as usual, Gumiho and Serana had a fight.  It quickly spilled over into a massive brawl involving everyone in the Lair.  And when I exited the Lair back to Riverwood, the fight followed me out.

Lair 2.jpg

21 minutes ago, zigster999 said:

After being locked out of the Lair by many ctds, I upgraded the Director's Cut to 6.5 and tried entering again, this time successfully, first with a brand new game and then with my current game.  Entered the Sanctum as well.  While I'd been in the Lair before, I'd never seen the Sanctum so that was all new.  There's an interesting mix of characters in both.  Talked to both bards and had them play me a song, then talked to the barkeeps and mistresses.  I couldn't identify the followers so I'll have to go back and try to find them.

Both combined make an awesome player home; starting gear chests, bath, beds, forge, smelter, workbenches, enchanting and alchemy stations, safe storage chests etc.  Be a great Alternate Start home I reckon.

I took my followers in and as usual, Gumiho and Serana had a fight.  It quickly spilled over into a massive brawl involving everyone in the Lair.  And when I exited the Lair back to Riverwood, the fight followed me out.

Lair 2.jpg

The mistresses are the followers.. and they are both something special ?  Im so glad you got to experience the lair.  All of the markers make it an addicting place to be.. its kind of lively. ?

Edited by sd2336
17 hours ago, zigster999 said:

There are a couple of nice (well, I think so anyway) examples of red vampire style eyes in the Starsight eyes mod.  As well as many other weirdnesses you might like.  AFAIK all the Starsight eyes can be used with any race via Racemenu.  Might be worth your having a look.

Starsight has some really nice eyes and I've found one I like a lot but after I exit the race menu it switches the eyes back to what it was before. Probably something to do with being a vampire lord but I'm not sure.

1 hour ago, EmmaJ35 said:

Starsight has some really nice eyes and I've found one I like a lot but after I exit the race menu it switches the eyes back to what it was before. Probably something to do with being a vampire lord but I'm not sure.

Yeah, I had a read of the comments on the mod page and it's mentioned there.  A fair few people wanted vamp eyes or eyes for beast races and Racemenu caused problems like yours for them also.  The mod author isn't modding at the moment but did indicate that when/if he does return, that'll be one of the things he'll look at.  Not much use to you at the moment though.