15 minutes ago, Mastermind706 said:

Ok thank you, it felt like I was the only one since I was the only one reporting any issues.

Just posted the update.  This has turned into a very large mod that touches almost every cell in the game.  It is bound to have issues for a few users.

15 minutes ago, sd2336 said:

Just posted the update.  This has turned into a very large mod that touches almost every cell in the game.  It is bound to have issues for a few users.

Still CTD on load, I guess I will remove this update for now, feels bad to keep holding you since I am the only one its affecting right now. I will just keep my eye open for future updates.

Crash_2023_2_1_14-42-23.txt

Edited by Mastermind706
1 hour ago, Mastermind706 said:

Still CTD on load, I guess I will remove this update for now, feels bad to keep holding you since I am the only one its affecting right now. I will just keep my eye open for future updates.

Crash_2023_2_1_14-42-23.txt 63.32 kB · 1 download

Im beginning to think it maybe that the new update requires a new game due to a location data change.

23 minutes ago, zigster999 said:

Gumiho is as cute as a button.

Technically Serana and a couple of the other girls have her heart ripping ability.  Chances of serana using it though are extremely slim.

I have beat my head against the wall trying to give Serana her "sing anywhere" feature.  

Edited by sd2336

The succubus explosion seq…>

who ever starts it has already killed the npc or creature, so the npc/creature are dead>

bats swarm them, then I hear a meow>

then a sexlab scene starts…misaligned a lot, in the air during scene sometime.>

when the the sexlab scene ends with an explosion.  The npc/creature go back to dead state either walking in place or hovering /suspended in air.  If it’s an npc, it turns into a headless skeleton walking in place.>  

I never CTD, but succubus explosion ends strange.  Any ideas about strange behavior of npc/creature.?

40 minutes ago, leesjig said:

The succubus explosion seq…>

who ever starts it has already killed the npc or creature, so the npc/creature are dead>

bats swarm them, then I hear a meow>

then a sexlab scene starts…misaligned a lot, in the air during scene sometime.>

when the the sexlab scene ends with an explosion.  The npc/creature go back to dead state either walking in place or hovering /suspended in air.  If it’s an npc, it turns into a headless skeleton walking in place.>  

I never CTD, but succubus explosion ends strange.  Any ideas about strange behavior of npc/creature.?

Yeah.. it is weird sometimes depending on where the victim is and if they are technically dead first or not.

34 minutes ago, sd2336 said:

Yeah.. it is weird sometimes depending on where the victim is and if they are technically dead first or not.

So there isn’t a way to make sure the npc or creature are still alive before a sexlab scene even starts.  Think things would turn out better if the npc/creature are still alive.  

8 hours ago, leesjig said:

So there isn’t a way to make sure the npc or creature are still alive before a sexlab scene even starts.  Think things would turn out better if the npc/creature are still alive.  

Have at it ?  Im sure there is, but Im working on other things for a bit.image.jpeg.312f4ad89a555933b0094de5b06a67af.jpegimage.jpeg.c6eeec56feac3a9197478972a77368bd.jpegimage.jpeg.35ccc5b44cf61ef802173ef2f9b3451e.jpegimage.jpeg.8a2ad293c56a8d49a171062313c3e53c.jpegimage.jpeg.8be07403ef56a282041119e7d4bcbdbc.jpegimage.jpeg.21fb423b86979d20c732ddcec0f71f79.jpegimage.jpeg.ff4bb17980f56a5e2f444bf51cdea006.jpeg

Edited by sd2336
4 hours ago, leesjig said:

From what I've noticed, the ones about to be sexually assaulted by your team members grey out, lose all their colour.  Alternatively they will lie on their sides with their legs trying to walk.  Both lots will still have life showing in their life bars (for me, it's red lines in the life bars).  Try to avoid hitting those victims if you can.  Not easy in a massive firefight but if you can, it should work ok more often than not.  But this is Skyrim so nothing is guaranteed.

Q: Daejanggeum, one of your follower mod requirements keeps killing me whenever she gets nude.  How do I stop her?
A:  You have to unlock dae.. she has a ton of sexlab features built in.. but you have to unlock her.  After you give angier the windcaller horn, from the horn of jurgen windcaller quest, he will have dialog that says ...dotard.. select that.  He will teach you a new shout.  use the full shout on dae.  She is now unlocked for sex. And she has amazing built in features.

I have done this but she still kills me. Is there a console for this for I have a lot of play time into this which with real life does not allow much.

19 minutes ago, BigOnes69 said:

Q: Daejanggeum, one of your follower mod requirements keeps killing me whenever she gets nude.  How do I stop her?
A:  You have to unlock dae.. she has a ton of sexlab features built in.. but you have to unlock her.  After you give angier the windcaller horn, from the horn of jurgen windcaller quest, he will have dialog that says ...dotard.. select that.  He will teach you a new shout.  use the full shout on dae.  She is now unlocked for sex. And she has amazing built in features.

I have done this but she still kills me. Is there a console for this for I have a lot of play time into this which with real life does not allow much.

After you use the full shout on her.. she should be good. see the daejenguum page, or if nothing else works...  dismiss her in a house somewhere.

I do remember the first time I did it.. I did not use the full shout and it failed to unlock her.  All 3 words.

Edited by sd2336

This has got to be one of the most inventive mods I've come across. Even the description makes me laugh. I can't wait to do a play through with it.

I'm developing a new modlist now, and this will definitely feature! My new character is a victim of a Stormcloak raid who has sworn revenge on Ulfric. Sold into slavery, she manages to escape, becomes a thief and assassin to survive. Discovering Serana will open up a whole new world for her. I'm looking forward to taking Windhelm with Serana and a load of succubi.

İ have all the Required mods installed but for some reason nemesis got stuck at 99% when i launch it with your mod can u help me please i really like your mod but if its stucking always sadly i have to remove the mod and not use it  my mod list and load order nemesis logs etc is below thanks already.

https://modwat.ch/u/alwaysandforever

CriticalLog.txt PatchLog.txt UpdateLog.txt

1 hour ago, killorkilled said:

İ have all the Required mods installed but for some reason nemesis got stuck at 99% when i launch it with your mod can u help me please i really like your mod but if its stucking always sadly i have to remove the mod and not use it  my mod list and load order nemesis logs etc is below thanks already.

https://modwat.ch/u/alwaysandforever

CriticalLog.txt 46 B · 0 downloads PatchLog.txt 123.58 kB · 0 downloads UpdateLog.txt 19.78 kB · 0 downloads

You could try switching to directors cut v5... v6 gives some users issues.

Edited by sd2336