Have you posted a guide on how to patch other mods to work with the new StartSex() command? I've been encountering some errors with Sexlab Solutions where animations sometimes wont trigger due to lack of valid actors. Other mods like matchmaker and defeat seem to mostly work with p+, but I still get errors in the console about timeouts and lack of valid animations/actors. The start speed on animations is also widely inconsistent between different mods that trigger animations.

Got one more feature proposal. Or rather a tweak to how existing stuff works.

Right now i'm using vanilla cum layers on SL 1.65, since all the alternatives are either buggy or alphaware. I noticed the following: When you set the cum timer to a certain value, and then a layer gets applied, changes to the timer do not change the expiration of the already applied layer. For example, if i set the cum timout to 900 secs, a layer gets applied, and then i reduce the timeout to 10 secs, the existing layer will not be gone in 10 secs - it will use the older 900secs timeout.

I realize there are probably technical reasons for why it's easier to do it that way. But think about this from a user POV: The timeout can be set really stupidly high - a whole freaking day worth of playtime or something like that. And there's no function to manually clear cum. So are you saying: If i set the timeout really high and get a layer, i can no longer remove it for days? Seriously? And keep in mind there's mods like SCOE which tell users to set the SL cum timeout to maximum. So that's not a theoretical scenario or user error: Players are being told to create this scenario, and then wonder why they can no longer get rid of layers by SL functions alone.

So, change that please? Or at least a manual "clear cum" function?

Edited by libertyordeath

So I've just started a new game using Sexlab P+ for the first time. I've found a couple of bugs (beyond actors not scaling, cause you have already commented on that).

1: Occasional time outs starting scenes, but trying to start the scene again immediately afterwards works fine. This is possibly a me problem; I have over 900 animation installed (not counting creature animations that add a further ~600ish).

2: Occasionally scenes get stuck in the first stage, and won't automatically advance to the next state. It will advance if I press the spacebar (next stage shortcut) and the rest of the scenes advance fine.

3: I have automatic freecam enabled, and also teleport enabled. When a scene starts automatic freecam is enabled before the starting teleport, which leaves the camera where you teleported from, not where the scene is happening. Fortunately, if I toggle freecam, the camera jumps back to the PC, where the scene is happening. But you might want to look at the order those happen, have teleport happen first, then toggle freecam.

None of these are particularly major.

this mod has a huge, fair and necessary goal of realization. Saxlab is already a ton of mods again, time has adjusted this volume in a smaller direction (I'm talking about the implementation of support for mods), but there are still not so few mods, not to mention the amount of work on the main goal - fixing and thereby "improving" SL. I will monitor the status of the mod and first of all, I wish the author great strength and time on his way.

Edited by zer02
On 4/27/2023 at 7:57 AM, ralphk11 said:

I installed it on a new game.  It's very fast and very accurate compared to vanilla sexlab.  Unfortunately it breaks MME, nothin works in that mod now, drinking lactaid, mobile milking.  The increase in milk happens but no milking.

Seems that this is because the animations for doing such things are not being registered. I had the same problem and after registering animations several times I finally got it to work by simply not opening the SexLab MCM after SL Loader had registered all the animations. Seems that there is something in p+ that will auto-unregister animations possibly due to an incorrect detection or filtering. I've had it report 800+ animations loaded then when I went to remove a single animation it would tell me 57 were loaded. However, as I said, if I don't open the SexLab MCM at all then the milking animations worked fine.

On 5/2/2023 at 12:49 PM, misterpipes said:

So I've just started a new game using Sexlab P+ for the first time. I've found a couple of bugs (beyond actors not scaling, cause you have already commented on that).

1: Occasional time outs starting scenes, but trying to start the scene again immediately afterwards works fine. This is possibly a me problem; I have over 900 animation installed (not counting creature animations that add a further ~600ish).

2: Occasionally scenes get stuck in the first stage, and won't automatically advance to the next state. It will advance if I press the spacebar (next stage shortcut) and the rest of the scenes advance fine.

3: I have automatic freecam enabled, and also teleport enabled. When a scene starts automatic freecam is enabled before the starting teleport, which leaves the camera where you teleported from, not where the scene is happening. Fortunately, if I toggle freecam, the camera jumps back to the PC, where the scene is happening. But you might want to look at the order those happen, have teleport happen first, then toggle freecam.

None of these are particularly major.

Damn, how did you get so many animations? i have 600 humans animations. What is your animations packs? 

@KamilosMaxases97 How did I get so many? Basically every time I came across a animation pack when browsing, I installed it. I mean, what could go wrong, right? The discovery of the Sexlab Animation Pack Installer (that Gabranth2 linked) just kinda finished the collection (for the moment, I still keep an eye out for new ones).

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Think I've come across a mod that somehow breaks Sexlab P+ when starting scenes: Amorous Adventures 3.4 SSE.

When Amorous Adventures start a scene (fade to black and pop-up box), the sexlab scene its trying to start seems to fail. It also seems to leave the NPC in the Sexlab do nothing package afterwards, so the NPC can't be used in future scenes (started via other methods). The one that seems most reliable to break things (for me) is the scene thats supposed to start after Camila Valeris walks you to the Riverwood Bridge.

I'm sharing this hear because I for the life of me can't figure out what is going wrong here. It used to function correctly prior to using P+ so I suspect it might be related.

In this situation I'm trying to have get an  npc to have sex with a frostbite spider (yea I know I'm weird don't judge) However at first it does not start the animation due to a fatal error.

However when I try to initiate an animation right after that suddenly it does work.  SO nothing really game breaking just very annoying.

Again maybe related to P+ or maybe it isn't. If it is I hope it helps with improving this mod. Improved performance provided by P+ has so far been a welcome addition.

Papyrus.0.log

33 minutes ago, Example John said:

I'm sharing this hear because I for the life of me can't figure out what is going wrong here. It used to function correctly prior to using P+ so I suspect it might be related.

In this situation I'm trying to have get an  npc to have sex with a frostbite spider (yea I know I'm weird don't judge) However at first it does not start the animation due to a fatal error.

However when I try to initiate an animation right after that suddenly it does work.  SO nothing really game breaking just very annoying.

Again maybe related to P+ or maybe it isn't. If it is I hope it helps with improving this mod. Improved performance provided by P+ has so far been a welcome addition.

Papyrus.0.logFetching info...

If you look into that papyrus log and CTRL F 'Searching for Animation with Keys', youll see that the first scene that was attempted to start tried to create a scene with 3 actors, the second call only used 2 actors. I do see that the framework only added 2 actors in, so thats probably an issue on p+ side

I am aware of an issue with the cleanup process of SL which might be related to this tho. Did you start animations prior to that one already?

I'm having an issue with p+ where solo animations are playing normally, but when starting animations with 2 or more actors, the console says Fatal Error: failed to start thread- unable to find valid animations and no valid animations for given actors, and then nothing happens.

Currently, I have only the SL and DD default animations installed. I use SLSO, with this patch installed as well, according with the post instructions.

Rebuilding both animation registry and SL itself did not work to solve this. Any thoughts?

Update: Seems that the issue happens when the scene involves male or futa NPCs. With females, the animations start normally, no matter the character I play.

Edited by Vaccinated Alligator

So I done a bit of testing with the different combat defeat mods out there and found that if you want to be the victim in a scene this mod will prevent that. With P+ installed I kept getting an error about actors but without it the error goes away, and scene proceeds like normal. This was tested with Yamate Kudasik, Babo Defeat, and Defeat. I've run this with a minimal load order of only the required mods for them to work. I dont know why this is but other mods seems to work fine TDF aggresive prostitution and Dangerous nights worked fine its only combat defeat mods cause these errors. (Note: Im by no means a professional only a person with a few hours to kill and the curiosity to figure out why certain things were working while others didnt)

I started a new game on Skyrim AE (1.6.640), removed Sexlab Separate Orgasm, rerun FNIS. I cannot trigger sex scene from Sexlab Eager NPC (SLEN). SLEN simply does nothing. How can I trigger a sex scene to confirm that it works? Thanks.

Edit: I was on Sexlab P+ 1.8.2.3 and I got the following error message in the console:

Sexlab - Fatal - Thread[0] AddActor(Vivace) - Failed to add actor -- they were unable to fill an actor alias

I updated to 1.8.2.5 with the Init Patch (both from Discord) and I still got the same error message.

Edited by abcd99

Might have been reported already but just in case:

Bug in function: OverrideStrip() on script sslActorAlias

While(i < 32)
	If(SetStrip[i])
		i += Math.LeftShift(1, i)
	EndIF
EndWhile

If SetStrip is false then the counter will never be incremented. 

This has been causing an issue in BattleFuck. 

Edited by Monoman1

I seem to have an issue with p+ and Sexlab Aroused Redux, Sexlab Aroused updates arousal properly until i start a sexlab animation, afterwards arousal wont update unless i clear sexlab system, then it works until an animation starts. Has anyone had a similar issue?

The issue seems to be related to Aroused scan skipped because sexlab is animating or disabled = False. that pops up in papyrus log a lot

Edited by Attenater