7 minutes ago, Scrab said:

The following features are currently missing:

• Moving a Scene to a new location
  • Rotating a scene
  • Adjusting the position of an individual actor in a scene

Hmmmm... so I'll wait until they're back, but still looks like an interesting add-on for SexLab, will this change the performance on the game?

Hi, The installation info suggests that Sexlab p+ will work with Skyrim SE 1.5.97 (SKSE64 2.0.20) with Sexlab 1.63, but a banner pops up saying

Outdated or none Skyrim install detected. Sexlab currently requires Skyrim v1.6 or newer in order to function. To continue using this mod you must update your install and reload your game.

Is this a joke! Why suggest that it will work with Skyrim SE 1.5.97, when you actually want Skyrim SE users to upgrade to Skyrim AE. That is not going to happen.

Edited by satanfist
3 minutes ago, satanfist said:

Hi, The installation info suggests that Sexlab p+ will work with Skyrim SE 1.5.97 (SKSE64 2.0.20) with Sexlab 1.63, but a banner pops up saying

Outdated or none Skyrim install detected. Sexlab currently requires Skyrim v1.6 or newer in order to function. To continue using this mod you must update your install and reload your game.

Is this a joke! Why suggest that it will work with skyrim 1.5.97, when you actually want Skyrim SE users to upgrade to Skyrim AE. That is not going to happen.

Chill, its probably just a compile error

28 minutes ago, satanfist said:

Is this a joke! Why suggest that it will work with Skyrim SE 1.5.97, when you actually want Skyrim SE users to upgrade to Skyrim AE. That is not going to happen.

Dude you need to chill. Be patient.

Edited by sofzx
16 minutes ago, satanfist said:

Yeah I guess, but why show a banner that contradicts the installation requirements, if it wasn't intended. I'll be patient and wait for the update ?

That banner wasnt put there by me, I currently search for how to remove it

1 hour ago, Someone92 said:

One "issue" I noticed. The ingame MCM tells me it's using AE 1.65, even though I use SE.

I changed that to P+ 2.0 now :)

1 hour ago, Someone92 said:

Hm, the game doesn't find animations...

That is compile error, Ive already tracked that down

You can find the updated dll in my discord, the error message will still be displayed tho even after installing it. I currently look for how to remove it

The other error with the message should only be a sanity check by SL, I currently look into removing them they shouldnt impact anything of whether or not the mod actually works

Well this looks like an amazingly ambitious project. I wish you the best ?

I honestly wish I could test it, but I do not want to make a new save right now considering I already have Sexlab running on it.

I've dreamed of Sexlab being faster as it is really slow currently. For example, I've seen the animation by Babo for some of his stuff that use DAR instead of sexlab and damn if that's not fast. I've wished sexlab was at that speed, but it isn't. Regardless, Good luck on this project.

23 minutes ago, Netherworks said:

Would you consider doing a build compiled against 1_6_353? If not, no worries, just thought I'd ask. :)

I dont really see any reason why youd still be using .353 tbh

DAR got updated a few days ago

39 minutes ago, markdf said:

I assume that SLSO will top that list?

As far as Im aware the only mods actively invading SLs internals are:

• SLSO
  • SLU+
  • SLp+
Edited by Scrab