Any plans to include the "ask for privacy" option from Utilities+? Since this mod is incompatible with both SL Privacy and Utilities+, every SL scene is forced to happen right in the middle of public and there is no other mod I've found that adds this functionality.

Don't know if this is common knowledge or not, but please include an instillation instructions section that says:

1. P+ should be installed (through MO2) after every other SL mod

2. Sexlab.esm should be at the bottom of the load order

I had the invalid actors/invalid animations bug for hours before I figured that out

On 3/29/2023 at 7:46 PM, Bruhskyrim2 said:

Will this be fixed soon? I made a lot of adjustments between the different sized races that I want to use with this mod

The settings you made with default SL wont be carried over to p+

The re implementation of the profile system will only allow you to make new adjustments with p+ save persistent, not carry over the old one

Its likely that due to the planed changes made to scaling and positioning that the current information SL stores on adjustment info would be no longer read correctly, causing more misalignment, rather than preventing it

On 4/6/2023 at 4:50 AM, FutaLover25 said:

Idk if its caused by this, but I cant change the actor positions in scenes, if its 3 actors, I can just swap 2 of them, one is always at the same position

You can only change position between actors whichs meta data is equal - i.e. you can only change actors which have equal gender, race and matching extra data

On 4/3/2023 at 10:34 AM, Neonwarrior said:

Any plans to include the "ask for privacy" option from Utilities+? Since this mod is incompatible with both SL Privacy and Utilities+, every SL scene is forced to happen right in the middle of public and there is no other mod I've found that adds this functionality.

SL Privacy apparently operates in ways that isnt exactly allowed following common conventions

Itd be more efficient to just make a new SL Privacy altogether, one that doesnt invade SL internals

WIll I be doing that? Not sure. Id say it would be good to have a more.. sophisticated and integrated version of this mod, but Im currently not able to work on even more projects than I already am

On 4/2/2023 at 6:54 AM, TurboCum said:

Not sure if this mod is the issue here, but when trying to start a futa/male, futa/futa or male/male scene I get ONE available animation (despite having several packs installed). I even trying turning off gender check but I still get a single animation when starting a scene. Is this an issue with the mod or am I doing something wrong and can this be fixed on my end? Futa/female or male/female seems to work fine for me.

How many MM animations do you have?

In p+, gender is strictly enforced. With default settings, a futa actor will be treated as futa and then as male. Since there are no Futa animations for SL (no, lesbian (FF) animations with a Futa tag are no Futa (HH) animations) Futas always have their gender overwritten into male. Hence in current SLp+, every Futa actor is a male actor, MH becomes MM, HH becomes MM, FH becomes MF and so on

You can change the default behavior in the MCM and allow Futa actors to be treated as female instead (causing MH to be treated as MF instead of MM)

On 4/3/2023 at 3:00 AM, guarluckki said:

Is there a difference in how p+ handles this?

I assume the issue here is that SL previously loosely forced every Victim into the first position/s, this may allow lazy evaluation of victims but creates a lot of other issues down the line. Hence p+ uses a proper ordering and weighting of the actors it animates and thus makes this lazy evaluation no longer possible

The victim position should be obtained through exposed functions specifically made for that purpose, not lazy evaluation of the positions within the Scene

On 4/2/2023 at 10:11 PM, asianboy345 said:

One thing that irks me about the original SL that I hope it'll eventually be fixed is the "only use same sex animations for same sex scenes" toggle.

Because from my experience, that setting doesn't work at all, regardless of what you tell it.

Seems like SL gives priority to the mod's scene starter first and if the scene has FxF then the setting is ignored unless you have no FF animations. For sample, Amorous Adventures' free sex dialogue option after you've completed their quests and you're playing Female DB. The scene always call for Lesbian animation no matter if the toggle is on/off. Even with SL+

Im not sure what you are asking. Gender in p+ is strictly enforced (Im aware that Im overusing this phrase), if you send 2 females and a male to SL, then p+ will only allow animations made for 2 females and a male. Only if there are no valid MFF animations it will consider using a MMF animation instead. (MFM and FMF animations dont exist in p+)

This is already different to SL which when asking for a MFF animation, it would blindly throw at you MFF, FMF, MMF, MFM and MMM animations at the same time unless you specifically restrict animation search to a specific gender combination (a tiny detail that isnt documented and barely used and heavily restricting)

Edited by Scrab

This might be asking for a lot, but could you build NiOverride Pose Adjustments into the alignment settings somehow? Would be nice to be able to edit limbs during animations and then save those edits and share with others. Sexlab could definitely benefit from some kind of functionality similar to NiOverride Pose Adjustments with certain animations like handjobs for example where the hands are awkwardly opened, for ex. could use the pose adjustments to make the hand grip tighter and so on.

Edited by LewdZenn

Resetting default settings/rebuilding/resetting in rebuild does not work for me. Everything is 0 or not enabled and I have to go through every single setting to get things to work after cleaning SLp after some problems. This included strip editor, which is just painful.

Edit: correction, I can't even edit anything in timers/strip even if I wanted to.

Edited by GodSmack
2 hours ago, GodSmack said:

Resetting default settings/rebuilding/resetting in rebuild does not work for me. Everything is 0 or not enabled and I have to go through every single setting to get things to work after cleaning SLp after some problems. This included strip editor, which is just painful.

Edit: correction, I can't even edit anything in timers/strip even if I wanted to.

I was having that exact issue! It's not a problem with the mod, it means there's something iffy with your installation. Sadly I can't recall what incompatible mod I had installed (possibly furniture framework or sexlab grass patch), but there's probably just some mod you have to deactivate.

Guys, who is able to make a patch for Sexlab Privacy? The author of this mod is stuck on the LE and may never return to modding. However, the mod is very basic, it teleports characters to more hidden places during sex. Without him, everyone will start fucking again in the middle of the square, which breaks the immersion. Therefore, I really hope that one of the caring people will make a compatibility patch for it. Even better, if a similar function is optionally integrated. In fact, this is an extended search for a bed.

16 hours ago, Aldid said:

I was having that exact issue! It's not a problem with the mod, it means there's something iffy with your installation. Sadly I can't recall what incompatible mod I had installed (possibly furniture framework or sexlab grass patch), but there's probably just some mod you have to deactivate.

I had to do something goofy to fix this:

1. Disable and clean SLp+
  2. save and exit game
  3. disable SLp+ in manager
  4. press restore sexlab default on everything and do NOT save
  5. exit game
  6. enable SLp+ in manager and start game

My sounds didn't work until I moved the volume slider on voice and SFX, but now it all works.

Edited by GodSmack

I encountered two problems:
1. Timers&Stripping is chaotic, sometimes after selecting it, the next time you open the menu, it becomes unselected. Sometimes stripping is the opposite on animation start .
2. After the animation, dressing is done according to output. If the output of NPC is empty, even if the clothes are worn before the animation, they will be stripped after the animation.

Sorry, my English is not good and I may not express myself accurately.

Edited by pxd2050

I notice that this version auto-import all the settings but not the expression tab. I have custom expression from another mod here where I need to import them into the framework and they works fine, but the expression settings are reset on subsequent new games instead of the custom ones. All other settings are auto-load on new game, just not expressions.

Also, not sure if it's this mod or something else, but animations on beds seems to be a bit too close to the head of the bed (where the pillow is). Standing animations are usually fine but lying down animations have the character clipping part of their body into the bed's headboard. I think if these animations can rotate 180 degrees, they would fit the bed just fine, but unfortunately the rotate hotkey doesn't work for bed animations

So I've tried to use it with defeat Bane's version then Goubo's version (haven't testes with Baka's since it lacks npc vs npc feature) and had some issues on both those versions with triggering grape animation second time while npc is captured. The first time, after stripping victim of clothes, it all goes well. But after that it's impossible to trigger animation neither on the victim neither for, I guess (only tried it for corpse laying around), others using same defeat feature (even after loading to saves/cleanups in Defeat/rebuilding sexlab). The console in debug mode just shows something about valid PC actor -- MISS and stops showing anything for some time and then says smth about thread failure (implying that it's already locked).  There is no issue with other mods triggering animations or with PC being victim in defeat.  I've tested the same mode list but with utility plus instead of p+ and there was no problem. 

I can test it further and send actual console output since I still prefer p+ over other options, almost immediate animation loads are addictive.   

On 1/27/2023 at 6:33 AM, Scrab said:

Note that currently there is only a "global profile" for adjustments, i.e. people who use different adjustments for different actor combinations will not be able to save different adjustments settings for each of them

Where is the "global profile" saved/output locally? Would it be possible to work around this by using vortex's profiles function to "swap out" versions of this mod, or even manually swapping out the files? I can live without case-by-case adjustments, as I only ever really need to make major adjustments when swapping between vastly different bodyslide presets and keep my saves on separate profiles to avoid conflics.

thanks for the update and keep up the great work!

OOC does this help WRT NPC couples coupling indefinitely? I mean that, occasionally a follower or hooker (with the clock still running :() will grind away indefinitely and there is a total absence of the long proven "bucket of cold water" to throw on them. Right now hooker 2 is on the floor with Faida and has been there for some 30 mins and the other natives (going by their arousal and their direct "hints" at my female char) are becoming restless. It happens about once per day if I am running my hookers but is NOT confined to them and is *&^%^$# annoying to say the least.

Edited by Will55

I am getting the following errors from the SexLabpp.log, Should I be concern or can I ignore them.

Settings.h(56): [error] Setting bInstallDefaults is missing from config
Settings.h(56): [error] Setting bInstallDefaultsCrt is missing from config
Settings.cpp(122): [error] yaml-cpp: error at line 1, column 143: bad conversion
Settings.cpp(112): [info] Loading default configuration
Settings.h(56): [error] Setting bInstallDefaults is missing from config
Settings.h(56): [error] Setting bInstallDefaultsCrt is missing from config
Settings.cpp(122): [error] yaml-cpp: error at line 1, column 143: bad conversion
Settings.cpp(52): [info] Saved custom strip settings for 0 mods

On 4/14/2023 at 2:08 PM, tomatogazer said:

I can test it further and send actual console output since I still prefer p+ over other options, almost immediate animation loads are addictive.   

Ive been reported multiple instances of this issue but couldnt find a solution to this yet

Do you always have the "Valid Actor -- Miss" message followed by nothing until timeout?

39 minutes ago, pxd2050 said:

with sexlab tools ,When the number of available animations exceeds 128, p+ only play the first 128. Can change to randomly selecting 128 animations from all animations?

I will implement a severely more advanced alternative into p+ directly once the new registry stands, for that matter I dont really care about the short comings in SL Tools

9 hours ago, steven davis said:

I am getting the following errors from the SexLabpp.log, Should I be concern or can I ignore them.

Can probably ignore them

The system I use in p+ to save settings is incredibly clunky, I utilize a more effective approach in Acheron that Im going to implement in p+ together with the new registry, these errors should vanish on their own then : )

The settings being complained are also temporary, they too will be removed with the new registry

On 4/15/2023 at 2:59 AM, crowcawcawcaw said:

Where is the "global profile" saved/output locally?

These settings arent being saved, they only persist for the current play session. That will change with the new registry where user settings are being saved together with the new animation config file (a term that I will introduce officially once SLSB* is being released)

*SLSB is the tool used to create animation files for SLp+ new registry. Essentially the "new SLAL"

About settings and animation related issues general,

the MCM is getting a complete makeover once I got the new registry in place, removing unused settings and giving you more detailed info and control over how animation selection works. Import and Export related settings (such as Expression and Animation) will also be addressed in this make over. A lot of settings related issues people are currently experiencing are due to my half finished attempts to cut ties with SLs old implementation, which has to be rebuild to properly support p+ new way of thinking

I hope to open up the doors and reveal some more precise info about what this "new registry" is and how it works within the next 2 months. There are going to be quite a few changes which will require certain sacrifices but they also include a variety of very significant benefits with the more trivial ones including things such as "no animation cap for both human and creature animations" (for mods being specifically made with p+ as a dependency (other mods are bounded by the legacy/current registry))

Hey there, I'm sorry to say this, but I'm at my wit's end trying to get Sexlab P+ to work. Which is a shame, because it is a much needed improvement for Sexlab.

I've had a long-running problem where my character isn't able to be validated for a scene, resulting in any scenes involving the player being skipped entirely. It has happened across multiple characters.

I've tried resetting Sexlab's registry, I've reinstalled P+ and the framework several times. I've made sure P+ is loaded last after all the other sexlab mods, and still, nothing.

I've noticed these issues so far:
- Whenever a scene is initiated with the player, the scene is skipped due to no animations being found.
- The console displays messages about the player not being able to be validated by the framework.
- Sexlab's registry displays that 0/0 animations are registered despite all animation types being marked as installed.
- Sexlab Animation Loader gets stuck on registering animations.

Here are some screenshots of the issues I've taken. I really need help figuring this out.
20230420015737_1.jpg.f98b7ba5784c553a3644c01882475653.jpg20230420015810_1.jpg.e640551207905968adfd7b99bfc03124.jpg20230420015818_1.jpg.a8eb625b650aa591f70ba68f6ad58f13.jpg20230420022650_1.jpg.f6c3ac4a486e058f92c37f15ef8608c6.jpg