I really like this upgrade so far, but there's just one thing that makes me wanna go back to OG Framework right now:

The feature where you try to relocate the scene and it gives you 30 seconds, it seems to make my character freeze permanently if I do it after selecting a bed and halting Sexlab animations doesn't fix the freeze. I just have to load. And then, with the holding down the scene key to choose a new center, it doesn't actually work; it just zips us back to the location I was trying to get away from.

18 hours ago, shoboon said:

@Scrab

I'm using SexLab p+ 1.8.1.1 installed on New Game.
I was able to confirm that 1.8.1.1 has fixed the behavior that was different from the original SexLabFramework that existed in 1.8.1. thank you.
In the p+ 1.8.1.1, there was some behavior different from the original SexLabFramework.

1. After running the sex animation and advancing the stage to 2 or later,
Even if GoToStage of sslThreadController obtained by GetActorController was executed with 1 (returning the scene to stage 1), the stage did not return to 1.
 (Strangely, if GoToStage's argument is 2, 3, etc., the stage change is executed normally)

2. When a sex animation of a female character equipped with high heels is started with "Clear High Heel's Height" enabled, the "High Heel's Height" is disabled at the start of the animation. However, the High Heel's Height does not restore after the animation ends.

3. Even if you adjust the position of the character during sex animation with hotkeys, it may not move normally.
(It doesn't happen all the time, but it happens often)
For example, even if you press a hot key to move upward, it actually moves diagonally upward,
or sometimes, when a hotkey is pressed, the character appears to move for a moment, but then immediately returns to its original position.

I don't use Highheels so Idk about number 2. And number 1, Idk what that means. lol. I don't know what's going on there. If I wanna go to a specific stage, I use Sexlab Tools and that seems to work fine still.  But number 3, I've noticed that. The character you're trying to move just goes back and forth for a while sometimes and then it starts working and you can position the actors with the hotkeys normally, BUT, that actually happens to me sometimes without P+ using the original Framework too.

On 2/17/2023 at 12:47 PM, no_way said:

I also get actors drifting apart hilariously after starting in the right place.  Even on a new game.  I wonder what is causing this.  

O I thought that was just cause of my location. Yeah that's happened to me once so far. This is wild. This + is adding a lot of - to my game.

If actors are drifting, then:

- in script sslActorAlias.psc

- search for ActorRef.SetRestrained(true)

- in new line add ActorRef.SetDontMove(true)

- search for ActorRef.SetRestrained(false)

- in new line add ActorRef.SetDontMove(false)

- recompile the script

So where there is SetRestrained, we are also adding SetDontMove. Twice. First "on",  then "off".

1 hour ago, Fotogen said:

- recompile the script

So where there is SetRestrained, we are also adding SetDontMove. Twice. First "on",  then "off".

I have those lines already in the script, but I'm still getting actors pushing each other away. Its really noticeable on cowgirl or missionary animations.

5 hours ago, Fotogen said:

- recompile the script

The SetDontMove() function doesnt stop an actor from moving, it stops an actor from executing any pathing behavior, such as traveling packages :)

Im currently investigating a fix for this issue, hopefully being able to get an experimental one out on disc by end of the week

On 2/19/2023 at 4:04 AM, shoboon said:

1. After running the sex animation and advancing the stage to 2 or later,
Even if GoToStage of sslThreadController obtained by GetActorController was executed with 1 (returning the scene to stage 1), the stage did not return to 1.
 (Strangely, if GoToStage's argument is 2, 3, etc., the stage change is executed normally)

I usually experience it in the exact opposite direction, that you cannot hard reset an animation to any stage other than 1 and cannot blindly skip animations to another stage (e.g. cannot skip from 1 to 3 without first entering stage 2)

On 2/19/2023 at 4:04 AM, shoboon said:

3. Even if you adjust the position of the character during sex animation with hotkeys, it may not move normally.
(It doesn't happen all the time, but it happens often)
For example, even if you press a hot key to move upward, it actually moves diagonally upward,
or sometimes, when a hotkey is pressed, the character appears to move for a moment, but then immediately returns to its original position.

I assume this is related to the collision issues that have been reported(?)

Edited by Scrab

I was waiting for trying the mod but finally I get the time to tested and holy shit. Such a well needed improvement for sexlab. Working perfectly. I didn't have any issues, also because my modlist related to sexlab is pretty "light". 

Can't wait to see what's come next and how SLAL isn't going to be needed and how possible will break some packs lol. And your new defeat mod too!

Thanks a lot for sharing!

EDIT: Actually, my only issue was the reposition scene. Sometimes the scene just desynchronize. Sometimes.  Everything else is working.

Edited by sofzx
22 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

it is safe to use with mods older than this project ?

SLp+ is fully backwards compatible with all content mods made for SL

Though it would be recommended to have these mods updated to use the new calling convention (p+ uses a new "StartScene()" function to start scenes, StartSex() is made redundant)

Incompatible mods are all mods overwriting SL scripts (unless specifically made for SLp+) and

• SexLab Tools
  • Furniture Framework

Edited by Scrab
1 hour ago, sofzx said:

EDIT: Actually, my only issue was the reposition scene. Sometimes the scene just desynchronize. Sometimes.  Everything else is working.

Theres an experimental fix for this on my discord rn

Still needs to be tested tho as I never ran into this issue myself

11 hours ago, Delzaron said:

it is safe to use with mods older than this project ?

Bonsoir,

Tu devrais préciser de quel(s) mod(s) tu parles.

Edit: suis ce lien pour savoir quel mod est compatible:

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira
On 2/22/2023 at 7:11 AM, Scrab said:

I usually experience it in the exact opposite direction, that you cannot hard reset an animation to any stage other than 1 and cannot blindly skip animations to another stage (e.g. cannot skip from 1 to 3 without first entering stage 2)

Both SexLab p+ 1.8.1.1 and SexLabFramework can call GoToStage to directly change the current stage to a stage other than 1.
(e.g. from stage 1 to 5, from stage 2 to 4, from stage 5 to 2 , etc)

However, SexLabFramework can change to stage 1 just fine by running GoToStage(1), but SexLab p+ 1.8.1.1 does not change the stage. (The log "Going to Stage: 1" is output)

By the way, even with SexLab p+ 1.8.1.1, you could change the current animation stage to 1 by using SetAnimation as shown below.
I think that it is an unintended behavior that the behavior differs from the original SexLabFramework only when GoToStage (1) is executed.

Controller.SetAnimation(Controller.Animations.Find(Controller.Animation))

Hello,

I've just launched an animation to look for any issue with SL Tools Patched Updated. 2 Things happened:

- first, I got a first animation with a table where I didn't include any furniture mod incompatible with SLp+ and it worked even better than SL;

-  second, when using the SL tools command to change of animation it responded as intended and even crazier is that I chose another animation with a chair that worked perfectly  \_("~")_/

Note: the only thing not working for me at this stage (but I need more tests to confirm) is the one 5 person animation I try to launch when my female character tells an argonian to have fun with 3 female companions without any success. Looking at the consol I can see that SL didn't find a valid actor for the animation but I don't even know if we are talking about the same animation.

I know I don't solve any issue here but at least I can say SL Tools Patched Updated is working as intended with SL P+.

Edit 1 : think the animation comes from Baka SLAL Pack

Edit 2 : I ended stuck in thris person view not able to go bac to FPV.

Alkira

Edited by Alkira