3 hours ago, Enlightnd said:

aisareteinai, I struggled for the longest to get SL working on AE GOG version and it just wouldn't work, giving errors about animations using some legacy code etc. This while I had it all working last year just fine.

Then I thought back and noticed that I never had this P+ thing installed back then, so ripped P+ out, changed nothing else and presto, everything works. There are issues with P+ that are difficult to figure out and go away once P+ goes away. Don't dismiss peoples issues just because it works fine for you.

The difference here is that we're using the same version (ie, latest Steam release). GOG is a completely separate version with even less support than this one.

If we're both using the same version, and it works for one person but not the other, then it's user error, not program error.

17 hours ago, aisareteinai said:

The difference here is that we're using the same version (ie, latest Steam release). GOG is a completely separate version with even less support than this one.

If we're both using the same version, and it works for one person but not the other, then it's user error, not program error.

Thanks for the info. I got it working. sort of. Sexlab utility plus, not compatible and for some reason the mod also messes with naked defeat.

I have never seen such a fast animation start up since the fallout sexout mod. This is awesome!

While I got the mod working, it appears that there are issues with defeat mods(naked defeat and an older version of yamete). surrendering appears to only work once and even then if the aggressor is a creature they won't get animated and just skip to the end step. Humanoid aggressors work but there appears to be an animation filter that only allows femdom animation to play (my character is the only female and she is suppose to be the victim). I shall dig into it when I can.

What does this mean? It seems like no sexlab related animations will play, but sometimes the Toys ones will? I started a whole new profile and save without any Toys related stuff but it's still doing it

image.png.fe60338d399df56721249906c2316fc6.png

10 hours ago, aisareteinai said:

Anything that overwrites SexLab's files is incompatible with P+, as it's rewritten many of them.

Question about this, does that mean Sexlab Utility and SLAS as well? I have PPlus after them, but those could be causing my issue above I'm guessing.

image.png.2541176c918cbf5e663cbed7af551ac9.png

One more question, but when using PPlus, I still need regular old Sexlab Framework installed at a higher spot in my load order, right? Or do I need to yet it too?

TLDR; My load order has Sexlab towards the bottom with SL Framework at the top of the sexlab section. The only things over writing anything relating to SL Framework OG is SLAL (which I think is required for like, everything), SL Utility / SLAS (which should I even use, arghh), and SL Framework P+

image.png.aef4a7152d9e03798f2c178e5691e8e5.png

Edit: More testing answered my own question. For future people who somehow find this, removing Sexlab framework OG and Sexlab Utility solved issue. I don't know which one was causing the problem probably both. P+ is standalone Framework replacement

Edited by NoppaiKohai
Spoiler
1 hour ago, NoppaiKohai said:

What does this mean? It seems like no sexlab related animations will play, but sometimes the Toys ones will? I started a whole new profile and save without any Toys related stuff but it's still doing it

image.png.fe60338d399df56721249906c2316fc6.png

Question about this, does that mean Sexlab Utility and SLAS as well? I have PPlus after them, but those could be causing my issue above I'm guessing.

image.png.2541176c918cbf5e663cbed7af551ac9.png

One more question, but when using PPlus, I still need regular old Sexlab Framework installed at a higher spot in my load order, right? Or do I need to yet it too?

TLDR; My load order has Sexlab towards the bottom with SL Framework at the top of the sexlab section. The only things over writing anything relating to SL Framework OG is SLAL (which I think is required for like, everything), SL Utility / SLAS (which should I even use, arghh), and SL Framework P+

image.png.aef4a7152d9e03798f2c178e5691e8e5.png

Edit: More testing answered my own question. For future people who somehow find this, removing Sexlab framework OG and Sexlab Utility solved issue. I don't know which one was causing the problem probably both. P+ is standalone Framework replacement

I understand Sexlab utility plus would interfeer with P+ but the OG framework? isn't that a requirement of the mod?

3 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

Requirements:

• A working SexLab installation

No, it's not. The OG framework still is a hard requirement, that needs to be overwritten by PPlus.

Anything else, that overwrites stuff like scripts of SexLab Framework (like Utility Plus, Separate Orgasm and alike) are INCOMPATIBLE and need to be totally removed. Don't let PPlus overwrite them, that won't work either!

Stuff, that only USES the framework's API, but doesn't CHANGE it, should be fine (that's most of the SL mods)

Edited by Mister X
better explanation

Ah okay, that's what I originally though and is why I had the OG in there. It does seem to work without it, it just throws this error every time I launch, but I ignore it and sex scenes work anyway lol

image.png.6706b1d25427d0ddeb856df3df25de34.png

I'll add it back though, thanks!

Related, but is there a way on LoversLab to search inside a thread only? The search bar is basically useless because it searches the entire site instead of only in a specific thread.

39 minutes ago, NoppaiKohai said:

Related, but is there a way on LoversLab to search inside a thread only? The search bar is basically useless because it searches the entire site instead of only in a specific thread.

Actually, the right hand side of the search window, you should have a drop-down list "Everywhere..." , "This Forum", "This Topic" etc. Provided you actually are in a specific topic, otherwise it gives you a greyed out "Topics"

22 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

Ah okay, that's what I originally though and is why I had the OG in there. It does seem to work without it, it just throws this error every time I launch, but I ignore it and sex scenes work anyway lol

SLs dll is used

• for a variety of rather unimportant or heavily unpolished features such as enjoyment
  • some utility functions. Most of these arent called by p+ anymore due to p+ wiring a lot of calls into its own dll but there is a slight chance that they are being used by some other mod
  • to store and identify RaceKeys

It is unlikely that you would notice the absence of the dll when you exclusively start human animations in your game but there is still the possibility of some minor issues evolving when not using it

Edited by Scrab

I've noticed two issues with 1.8.1.1:

- I set up slot 52 as a strip slot, because that is what bikini bottoms occupie. Unfortunately bikini bottoms no longer gets uneqipped at the start of the screen. I have to manually flag each items as 'always remove' to make it work again.

- SexLab Tools seems to no longer work. It works for the first animation, but then it stucks and for the following scenes when I open the menu it always shows the very first animation. If I select a new animation actors just stop animating. It used to work with older versions of P+.

6 hours ago, flipdarkfuture said:

Hey there, I'm having issues starting any sexlab scene with this installed. Whenever a scene tries to start up, a error occurs, it fails to start and is skipped entirely.

In the console at the same time, a error about failing to claim a available thread is recorded.

papyrus log

5 hours ago, Robo00 said:

- I set up slot 52 as a strip slot, because that is what bikini bottoms occupie. Unfortunately bikini bottoms no longer gets uneqipped at the start of the screen. I have to manually flag each items as 'always remove' to make it work again.

Send me your Settings.yaml in Data/SKSE/SexLabpp

Also which mod do these bottoms come from exactly?

Edited by Scrab
On 2/26/2023 at 10:24 PM, Scrab said:

Maybe, to properly explain things: My plans for SLp+ are structured into 4 big blocks of content:

1. Thread Architecture
  2. Registry
  3. Interface and Tooling
  4. Interactive Systems

I assume the features SLSO introduced will have to wait until SexLab p+ block 4?

Good afternoon!
I sincerely understand that the question will seem impudent, but! You can find out when the next update is planned. You mentioned integration with separate orgasms. It's just that your mod is amazing. But I'm so used to playing with the mechanics of separate orgasms that I can't use the old method anymore. :)

9 hours ago, Agnot said:
  • Furniture Framework is incompatible, because this is a replace for it? or should i say goodbye to furniture anims?

As it is now it breaks a lot of things, Furniture animations included, but we hope that it will replace them eventually.

On 3/14/2023 at 10:16 AM, Someone92 said:

I assume the features SLSO introduced will have to wait until SexLab p+ block 4?

yes

On 3/16/2023 at 7:45 AM, Excalidick said:

i attempted to use defeats necro feature but it tells me sexlab fatal error failed to start thread- unable to find valid animations and no valid animations for given actors it worked fine before and i have  FunnyBiz necro so im wondering why

There should be no difference to how current mods "work around" the necro issue and how SLp+ works with them

Regarding Necro support, I also wish a quick announcement here:

In p+, when sending in a dead actor into the frame these actors will be taken in and processed as dead actors. The framework is fully able to understand this status unlike before. This is important as the new registry will actively separate "dead" and "alive" actors offering an official (non workaround) approach for necro support, giving dead actors an exclusive set of animations

With this official support, current workarounds such as the one in SL defeats necro system require either a patch or a second workaround to still work with p+. There will be more info for this coming but be warned that the way current necro mods work will no longer be supported in a future version of p+

As of May 2024, Necrophilia support for legacy mods is intended to be fully supported so long those mods operate exclusively through legacy functions (i.e. do not use any API functions introduced by SLP+)

On 3/15/2023 at 10:25 PM, isaactevess1 said:

Good afternoon!
I sincerely understand that the question will seem impudent, but! You can find out when the next update is planned. You mentioned integration with separate orgasms. It's just that your mod is amazing. But I'm so used to playing with the mechanics of separate orgasms that I can't use the old method anymore. :)

I started working on the second block of content now but as Someone already figured the SLSO specific changes wont be part of the mod until block #4 which is still very far into the future. I recommend using the SLSO patch in the meantime

Edited by Scrab