Hello, wanna start with saying I'm amazed at how great this mod works. Sex scenes can be repeatedly triggered over and over and several at once and the game doesn't take forever to load into one or crash as I often experienced after a few sex scenes had resolved in the standard version of SL. Great work! Dropping Furniture Framework is well worth it as a trade off. Hope it becomes compatible at some point.

However, I do have one super small issue that I can't solve. Whenever a scene starts, the animation jumps to Stage 2 of the animation, instead of starting at Stage 1, and going back to Stage 1 using SL Tools doesn't actually set the stage to 1. Switching to any other stage using the same method works as intended, just not stage 1.
Disabling Auto Advance Stages does fix the first issue of stage 1 being skipped, but I do like having the setting turned on so I don't need to remember to press space.

Is this an issue that anyone else has encountered?

7 minutes ago, Mr. Sunshine said:

Not working at all, scenes not playing.

Mod writes in console: "cannot find the actor alias".

Original Sexlab work like a charm.

Sounds like some scripts of P+ get overwritten by something else. Don't let aything overwrite P+, except it specifically names to do so.

No SLSO, no Utility+, nothing may overwrite P+ that's not a patch specifically for P+. And those patches can be found in this gist.

Meaning, the correct order of installation is, with later ones overwriting earlier ones:

1. Sexlab Framework
  2. SLSO
  3. Sexlab P+
  4. SLP+ Patches from Gist

1 hour ago, Mister X said:

Sounds like some scripts of P+ get overwritten by something else. Don't let aything overwrite P+, except it specifically names to do so.

No SLSO, no Utility+, nothing may overwrite P+ that's not a patch specifically for P+. And those patches can be found in this gist.

Meaning, the correct order of installation is, with later ones overwriting earlier ones:

1. Sexlab Framework
  2. SLSO
  3. Sexlab P+

Thanx!

Everything works now!

16 hours ago, Mister X said:

1. Sexlab Framework
  2. SLSO
  3. Sexlab P+

Ironically I'm having the same issue. Except I reinstalled the mods in this order, but there's still no interactions or scenes. I added the patch to my MO2 as well, and even shifted plugins around in Wyre Bash. Nothing.

23 hours ago, KnottyWulf said:

Ironically I'm having the same issue. Except I reinstalled the mods in this order, but there's still no interactions or scenes. I added the patch to my MO2 as well, and even shifted plugins around in Wyre Bash. Nothing.

I've been having a very similar issue, with an odd twist: I've been keeping a log of older savefiles from this playthrough, and animations WILL work on my older files. It is only in later saves that animations suddenly stopped working entirely - it should be noted that I've had p+ installed since the start (as per the instructions). So this feels like some kind of script jank messing things up in the background after a certain amount of time.

EDIT: After further experimentation, I've discovered that other NPCs can still be added to animations - it is specifically the player who is invalid as an animation target. I am sifting through old saves to find the exact moment where the player became untargetable, but I also suspect that this state may not be consistent or permanent.

Edited by Dongs REO Speedwagon
Additional information provided

Regarding the seemingly common problem of;

"[SEXLAB] - NOTICE - StartSex() - Failed to add some actors to thread"

I was so frustrated because I was getting this ALL THE TIME...

So I admit I'm not versed in scripting or even been able to read the debug and papyrus logs... I'm old fashioned and take out mods and work the problem long handed ;)

I basically gutted my list and then went one by one in finding the mod that up until recently stuffed it up (Around July 4).... the culprit is the new 'Improved Camera SE" with the other two 'INI tweaks' and 'Patch Collection'... I am 100% sure. Remove them ZERO problems.

Now their UI is pretty complicated so I have left a query on their forum. But straight out of the box, it is 100% incompatible with P+ :/ 

8 hours ago, ProWorx said:

Regarding the seemingly common problem of;

"[SEXLAB] - NOTICE - StartSex() - Failed to add some actors to thread"

I was so frustrated because I was getting this ALL THE TIME...

So I admit I'm not versed in scripting or even been able to read the debug and papyrus logs... I'm old fashioned and take out mods and work the problem long handed ;)

I basically gutted my list and then went one by one in finding the mod that up until recently stuffed it up (Around July 4).... the culprit is the new 'Improved Camera SE" with the other two 'INI tweaks' and 'Patch Collection'... I am 100% sure. Remove them ZERO problems.

Now their UI is pretty complicated so I have left a query on their forum. But straight out of the box, it is 100% incompatible with P+ :/ 

Hey, if you wanna keep using Improved Camera in the meantime while compatibility is pending, you can still make it work. :)
I'm using Improved Camera SE and I'm not having an issue with it, because I am not allowing the SexLab patch from the mod to overwrite P+. It's only when overwriting SexLab and SexLab P+ with the "sslActorAlias" .pex and .psc scripts that this happens.
So if you want to use the mod with P+, you can do one of the following:

1. Do not choose the SexLab option in the Improved Camera - Patches Collection FOMOD. 
  2. If you've already installed the patch collection: Delete the scripts from the mod so they can no longer overwrite SexLab and SexLab P+ (I don't know how this works in Vortex, as I use MO2. For MO2: just open the mod folder and delete scripts/source/sslActorAlias.psc and scripts/sslActorAlias.pex)
  3. Let SexLab and SexLab P+ overwrite the scripts. (This might also be easier done in MO2, as all you need to do is make sure that SexLab and SexLab P+ has a Higher Priority than Improved Camera - Patches Collection in the left pane)

Doing either of the above does of course come with the downside of Improved Camera not working as intended during SexLab animations. But considering the alternatives are to either not use P+ or to not use Improved Camera, or not getting sex scenes to work at all, I think it's a fair compromise to not have the Improved Camera work during sex. That way it can still be used during regular gameplay. :)

Also, the compatibility section of P+ does say that Improved Camera is incompatible in the second line, because it states that it's incompatible with anything overwriting SexLabs scripts. So confusion over this should be able to be avoided. It was how I figured out this problem before I even launched the game when I saw that Improved Camera patches was overwriting P+.

image.png.197d0cc981fc09f002a11c1a8f18c902.png

Edited by BasicallyBasic
Clarity in description of option 2.
8 hours ago, BasicallyBasic said:

Hey, if you wanna keep using Improved Camera in the meantime while compatibility is pending, you can still make it work. :)
I'm using Improved Camera SE and I'm not having an issue with it, because I am not allowing the SexLab patch from the mod to overwrite P+. It's only when overwriting SexLab and SexLab P+ with the "sslActorAlias" .pex and .psc scripts that this happens.
So if you want to use the mod with P+, you can do one of the following:

1. Do not choose the SexLab option in the Improved Camera - Patches Collection FOMOD. 
  2. If you've already installed the patch collection: Delete the scripts from the mod so they can no longer overwrite SexLab and SexLab P+ (I don't know how this works in Vortex, as I use MO2. For MO2: just open the mod folder and delete scripts/source/sslActorAlias.psc and scripts/sslActorAlias.pex)
  3. Let SexLab and SexLab P+ overwrite the scripts. (This might also be easier done in MO2, as all you need to do is make sure that SexLab and SexLab P+ has a Higher Priority than Improved Camera - Patches Collection in the left pane)

Doing either of the above does of course come with the downside of Improved Camera not working as intended during SexLab animations. But considering the alternatives are to either not use P+ or to not use Improved Camera, or not getting sex scenes to work at all, I think it's a fair compromise to not have the Improved Camera work during sex. That way it can still be used during regular gameplay. :)

Also, the compatibility section of P+ does say that Improved Camera is incompatible in the second line, because it states that it's incompatible with anything overwriting SexLabs scripts. So confusion over this should be able to be avoided. It was how I figured out this problem before I even launched the game when I saw that Improved Camera patches was overwriting P+.

image.png.197d0cc981fc09f002a11c1a8f18c902.png

THANK YOU very much... I appreciate the feedback and advice.

I feel kind of silly not looking at the Patch file and seeing the obvious error in the SexLab part. But so saying that, there will be a lot of people not aware of it. So again I will tinker with that to see what I can come up with - as you say - in the meantime until a compatibility is found :)

Thanks again. 

hmm, i don't know if other peoples encounter "error" like me, but Sexlab p+ after using for awhile, script will not working anymore, thus no animation play. Also in stripping menu, uncheck female armor/clothes do not work, female still stripping, i uncheck all slot includes male armor/clothes, then no one stripping in sex animation, so i think the mod probably registry female armor/clothes as male one, and male armor/clothes as female. The only thing this mod is better than usual framework is it script run faster but it is useless if script do not work after a certain amount of time using. There is many thing this mod need to be improved

Just a question on something that I have never heard or seen addressed before;

There are quite a few times when me, a male PC has had a 'make love' animation to a female NPC, and then when the scene is ended, they run away to be alone, and if the PC follows they keep running. Happens a LOT with Serana.. and I have glimpsed her face and its like shes about to cry.

Now I know I'm not seeing things, its just too often. Is it - especially with Serana, that the 'make love' haunts her from the past... and she has to take a time out? If so, its some pretty damn inspired programming.

Ok, end of observation ... and it breaks up the constant posts of problems ;)

It's throwing me off completely using this because the animations start so fast, im used to having a good 30 seconds beforehand lol. I have noticed a couple of things though, sometimes it seems the first stage of animation is skipped? I haven't memorised all animation stages so its hard to tell but i definitely saw it happen a few times. Also Hentai Pregnancy broke completely from using this, it doesn't seem to register that sex has happened. Is there a patch or a similar mod that works? 

11 hours ago, johnhamm said:

It's throwing me off completely using this because the animations start so fast, im used to having a good 30 seconds beforehand lol. I have noticed a couple of things though, sometimes it seems the first stage of animation is skipped? I haven't memorised all animation stages so its hard to tell but i definitely saw it happen a few times. Also Hentai Pregnancy broke completely from using this, it doesn't seem to register that sex has happened. Is there a patch or a similar mod that works? 

I'm not having any problem with the fertility mod

4 hours ago, astor said:

Everything works fine on a new game with Sexlab installed.  Installing this on the same setup and no animations will play.  Nothing is overwriting anything in this mod.

Hide contents

image.png.e090789e3471fe723f837705d1a0de14.png

Papyrus.0.log 315.17 kB · 0 downloads

Remove "BDIC Sexlab Patch". It's not compatible with Sexlab P+ and is not needed either. Any mods/patches modifying sslActorAlias.pex is not compatible with Sexlab P+ unless otherwise stated that it is for Sexlab P+ specifically.

I'm having a very odd little issue I'm hoping someone might have some advice for.  Essentially, I had a complete functioning (new) game with P+ installed for about a day and a half.  I made it by cloning a fully functioning mod profile on vortex that I had been playing with, installed P+ and the patch for SLSO and overwrote everything with those.  I also went ahead and removed furniture sex framework the BDIC sexlab patch as I knew they were incompatible.  Sexlab showed p+ for the name, and worked perfectly fine for a while.  Then, seemingly out of nowhere, it seems to have broken in a weird way.  I'm not 100% sure it's a issue with P+, but I find it the most likely cause.  My load order is set up in the recommended way I believe.  The merged patch overwrites everything, followed by P+.  I did have SLATE, but I got rid of it and started a new character without it and the problem persisted.  Everything appears to work fine on my starndard sexlab character.  

The problem is that my player character cannot start a sex animation while wearing any form of chest armor.  It's really weird.  It'll load the animation, do the stripping animation, remove the armor, start the animation, then half a second later the armor comes back on and the animation stops for the player, (other participants continue on their own, masturbation is cancelled).  If there are other participants and I do not press END to end the animation, my character will periodically teleport back next to the solo animating NPC participant when the stage timer changes.  However, It works perfectly fine if my character does not have any chest armor on to start with.  I've noticed an error in the console stating that an actoralias an alias is out of range and cannot be animated anymore stopping thread.  Despite showing up seemingly at random during a game, it persisted to a new game and new character.  

So far I've tried cleaning the save, resetting sexlab, starting a new character twice, disabling the stripping animation, selecting all the strip slots, adding a scene fade to black, resetting the animation registry, reinstalling FNIS, reinstalling XP32 skeleton, disabling/enabling a bunch of old mods/patches, completely uninstalling and reinstalling P+, and a whole slew of other things I can't specifically recall at the moment.  For a while I wondered if it could somehow have something to do with Schlong of Skyrim since that mod has some issues with amor - but that could be unrelated.  For reference I am using V1.8.2.3 Latest Zip with the PPlus 1.8.2.5 MergedPatch Zip.  Those two versions don't seem to match by names, but I didn't see a way to get matching versions, and it worked perfectly for a while.  

At this point I'm just utterly confused why it would stop working partway through a new game, and refuse to work on a fresh character after that.  I used MCM Recorder to use the same game settings from when it was working.  I also started a fresh character, enabled nothing more than sexlab, matchmaker, and one pack in SLAL in the MCM, and got the same exact problem.  

Edited by Lucipheric
added detail
8 hours ago, Majin Buu said:

Remove "BDIC Sexlab Patch". It's not compatible with Sexlab P+ and is not needed either. Any mods/patches modifying sslActorAlias.pex is not compatible with Sexlab P+ unless otherwise stated that it is for Sexlab P+ specifically.

Still not working.  Will keep tinkering i suppose, but for now, i think i'll just stick with Sexlab Framework 1.65 as that seems to work straight out of the box.

9 hours ago, mrkarl said:

Does there happen to be an incompatability list?

Do you use Mod Organizer? Then anything that overwrites stuff of P+ in the left pane is incompatible, as long as it doesn't explicitely tell that it patches P+

Prominent examples: SLSO and Utility+. Both overwrite core files of the framework. For SLSO there's a patch on Github (link can be found somewhere around) and Utility+ isn't needed anymore with P+

Hello, every time a sex scene starts I have this Sexlab Fatal error. The scene plays, but I had some issues sometimes. 

image.png.cc9a279d5afe485feece97c3e2cc91ad.png

One of the problems is that when the sex is initialized via a dialog, sometimes it doesn't start, and the NPC leaves, unless I open the console and wait for a notification if I want to use a bed.

Another problem is the animation chosen to play, in the image you can see that a futa animation is chosen when no futa is involved  and  when it should be a forced animation, it plays a consensus animation (and vice versa) and in some cases seems to not know which animation to play, changing the animation like crazy and the position that an actor has to occupy, the sequence is that: starts animation, NPC and PC are using the position of actor 1, then one of the characters switch to the position of actor 2, plays as the animation should be for a second and changes the animation and repeats the same thing .  (This is more of an informative thing than a real problem).

I'm using SLp+ 1.8.2.3 with SLSO patch for this version. I saw there is a patch for 1.8.2.5 in GitHub but that version is not in the download section so I guess is an unsestable.

Edited by furel
more information