• Fixed actors sliding away after an animation starts

9 hours ago, Scrab said:

SexLab p+ 1.8.2.3

• Forwarded necessary events for "SCO/E" to function correctly
  • Fixed animations always being assumed aggressive
  • Fixed Victim array not correctly resembling the victims of a scene
  • Fixed High Heel height not being reset correctly
  • Fixed actors sliding away after an animation starts

Heyo, I downloaded this a while ago, but I had to uninstall since some of my mods (I think? DDe, SUM, and similar) had a version check that ver =1.63. I think p+ overwrote that to 2.0.0 or something which cancelled the setup. Has that been fixed?

4 hours ago, Alturistix said:

Heyo, I downloaded this a while ago, but I had to uninstall since some of my mods (I think? DDe, SUM, and similar) had a version check that ver =1.63. I think p+ overwrote that to 2.0.0 or something which cancelled the setup. Has that been fixed?

That's a SUM issue not a P+. It has a config file where you can add on the Sexlab version 2.0.0 to get rid of that warning. Check on SUM's support thread if you can't find it.

Is this mod compatible with sexlab deadly drain extended?

I'm trying out sexlab p+ in a new playthrough, got 1.8.2.3 installed. No SLSO which I usually use, but enabled separate orgasms in the MCM.

sldd apparently doesn't notice now when I'm in a sex scene. None of the draining stuff activates.

Update: Saw there is a patch for SLSO, installed that. Didn't help.

Another succubus mod called Children of Lilith apparently also doesn't work. I'll test some more on that one.

Update 2: Children of Lilith does work. Hurray! I would still like to get SLDD to work as well.

EDIT:

Edited by Hakuna_Matata
2 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Have you tried if this helps?

Yes. It didn't.

Well it did in that SLSO appeared to be working with the patch.

But it did not solve the SLDD issue.

SLDD isn't completely broken with p+. The MCM still works, the front and back bite stuff works. But it does not get the memo when a sexlab scene starts, won't drain and won't even let you use the hotkeys that are supposed to work during a scene.

On 3/16/2023 at 8:45 AM, Excalidick said:

i attempted to use defeats necro feature but it tells me sexlab fatal error failed to start thread- unable to find valid animations and no valid animations for given actors it worked fine before and i have  FunnyBiz necro so im wondering why

The same for me, also tried to initiate necro scene by puppetmaster with the same result, most likely the cause is that I've not uninstalled SexlabUtility and it's incompatible with P+.

On 3/19/2023 at 3:38 AM, Ngo Van Dang said:

does anyone know why? Animations won't play at all, of course I ran FNIS

Skyrim Special Edition 3_19_2023 10_36_37 AM.png

Post more information. Your full papryus log and give a list of mods you would use to normally start the animations. Not all mods currently work with P+ and you may need to wait until someone makes a patch.

Great mod, I especially like how well it all works and the functionality over base sexlab is just wonderful, especially the reduced loading times into an animation

One problem I do have though. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or missing a setting but this mod seems very strict about assigning characters into the right position and then refusing to do an animation if they don't fit perfectly. For example, if i'm playing a  dominant female PC and want to do a strapon sex scene on another female NPC that seemed to work fine on base sexlab however this mod will only allow lesbian tagged animations and there just doesn't seem to be a way I can find to make the strapon scenes trigger instead. Even editing the tags with SLATE to add lesbian and FF to them doesn't seem to help.

The same thing for trying to have a female character dominate a male in any way, it always seems to switch her into the sub position automatically or just refusing to active an animation at all even if I have some available that I feel should work. And if the positions end up wrong, I can't seem to find a way to switch the characters mid animation. In sexlab pressing + seemed to do the trick but that just doesn't seem to work with this mod.

I realize not many people play a dominant female, but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something obvious that would solve the issue for me.

On 3/27/2023 at 9:35 AM, Someone92 said:

Utility Plus is like trying to fight the symptoms.

SexLab p+ is the attempt to cure the illness.

So in the end what would you personally recommend?

Is p+ in its current state worth to migrate in to? What about how compatible it is with stuff related to SexLab mods / addons 

Utility Plus didn't offered any features I use, so not having it is not an issue for me.

As a rule of thumb, and mod that overwrite scripts from the SexLab framework is not compatible with p+, all other should be compatible.

You can find more detailed information here:

https://gist.github.com/MissCorruption/887725102fb18d96d43e26555e008bbb

Spoiler

Incompatibilities

Animation Registry

Several issues are caused by the animation registry, this includes but may not be limited to:

• Furniture doesnt work and likely wont ever work due to how animations are placed in p+
  • Adjustment Profiles are currently disabled, i.e. you can only use one "global" one
  • Animation related MCM settings (expressions, adjustments, other "extras") are currently not being saved
    • Volume for voices doesn't seem to be read properly, as setting them to 1% and reloading the game let's the voices play at default volume, despite the MCM showing 1%.
  • Scaling is currently disabled

Not sure if this mod is the issue here, but when trying to start a futa/male, futa/futa or male/male scene I get ONE available animation (despite having several packs installed). I even trying turning off gender check but I still get a single animation when starting a scene. Is this an issue with the mod or am I doing something wrong and can this be fixed on my end? Futa/female or male/female seems to work fine for me.

One thing that irks me about the original SL that I hope it'll eventually be fixed is the "only use same sex animations for same sex scenes" toggle.

Because from my experience, that setting doesn't work at all, regardless of what you tell it.

Seems like SL gives priority to the mod's scene starter first and if the scene has FxF then the setting is ignored unless you have no FF animations. For sample, Amorous Adventures' free sex dialogue option after you've completed their quests and you're playing Female DB. The scene always call for Lesbian animation no matter if the toggle is on/off. Even with SL+

Using SL Tools to get around this is fine but hopefully we'll get a cleaner fix for that option.

There appears to be a partial incompatibility between this and Apropos2 (Linked to support comment thread /w similar issue reported).  Apropos2 generates text describing scenes, assigning names/pronouns in the text based on the player's role in the scene.  With normal SL, this works correctly; with SLp+ the text will describe the scene as if the roles are reversed.  

It seems to relate to the activeActor or actorList[1] value getting assigned to the PC, not the NPC in the scene.  I think either activeActor or the actorList variables are coming from SexLab.   Is there a difference in how p+ handles this?