8 minutes ago, Murphiee said:

Do you have any plans to add variable animation speed similar to SLSO for oldrim? Excepting any issues creating such a feature, its a simple way to increase animation variance.

I plan on looking into that, yes

Edited by Scrab
On 6/4/2023 at 8:13 PM, Scrab said:

My current library concepts recognize scale as one part of the filtering process and the new animations include scaling info, meaning if you use for example Amubs "big guy" animations which iirc have the male be 1.15 scale while keeping the partner at 1 scale, then when SL filters for animations itll try to assign your PC (which should be at around scale 1) to the scale 1 animation, the other npc (which should be at around scale 1.15) to the scale 1.15 animation and norm both of you to 1.0 and 1.15 respectively

This will allow you to keep your "big npc on small pc" environment except that the framework itself will (attempt) to make this work for you and you no longer need to "butcher together" your scenes manually by trying to somehow make a 1.0 on 1.0 animation fit a 1.0 on 1.15 scale n/pc combo which often doesnt really work and rarely actually looks good as one of your actors then end up glitching into the floor or kinda floating above it, things like that

This is a good example to show an application of the things I talked about in the "feature variance" section in the post above where the things an animator can include in the animation file are simply not enough to actually get everything important from that animation into the in-game scene

Absolutely cool

On 2/11/2023 at 1:02 PM, Scrab said:

About Position Switching

This feature works differently than in the og SexLab:

p+ follows a strict logic to only allow certain actors in certain positions. This philosophy is enforced and unchangeable. You as the user are never allowed to alter this principle under any circumstance. This enforcing of principles is one major reason why a lot of the improvements in p+ are possible and going forward, this strictness may even increase

For the position swapping, it is hence important to note that any two actors may only swap positions when both actors match the other ones position

"Matching" here is essentially a custom "equal" procedure and at the time of writing this, boils down mostly to "are both actors the same gender and race", though once p+ matured some more and mods are able to utilize the data keys to their full potential will also include questions about "is the actor a vampire" and similar

The advantage is that p+ allows two actors to swap even when there are creatures involved in a scene, but you will no longer be able to force males into a female positions with this hotkey either

Hi, I'm just a lurker but I'm following this development with great interest. You just forced me to write my very first message lol

I urge you to reconsider this piece. Or at least allow more flexibility than you are describing.

Why? You'll basically lose all the gay/bi community.

There are not a lot of MM-FF animations, specially MM, and thus we *need* to play MF animations to have some variation even if sometimes looks a little weird. And then, the logic behind the position of each actor does not always match with what we want, sometimes we want to be in one position and other times we feel like playing the other. Therefore, we actually *need* that the switch actors position allows to switch between the "male" and "female" roles, because we are playing a MF animation but in reality there are 2 males/females as actors.

Without that, we wont be able to switch who is doing what, because the gender will be forcefully enforced. Without that, we will be locked to the very small set of animations existing for MM/FF.

And of course, with your explanation about the future logic (which I guess it would not be that strict), we would not be able to switch either if there are a mix of races (e.g. orc vs breton), which seems... not that good...

Thank you for your service doing gods work! o7

1 hour ago, KCKH said:

There are not a lot of MM-FF animations, specially MM, and thus we *need* to play MF animations to have some variation even if sometimes looks a little weird. And then, the logic behind the position of each actor does not always match with what we want, sometimes we want to be in one position and other times we feel like playing the other. Therefore, we actually *need* that the switch actors position allows to switch between the "male" and "female" roles, because we are playing a MF animation but in reality there are 2 males/females as actors.

Without that, we wont be able to switch who is doing what, because the gender will be forcefully enforced. Without that, we will be locked to the very small set of animations existing for MM/FF.

And of course, with your explanation about the future logic (which I guess it would not be that strict), we would not be able to switch either if there are a mix of races (e.g. orc vs breton), which seems... not that good...

In SL+, Sexes are no longer univariable but multivariable. This means that any given position may be any combination of Male/Female/Futa, such as being Male/Female at the same time, or even Male/Female/Futa at the same time, or maybe only female?

How exactly this behaves is set by the animator and in an ideal world the animator would mark an animation which doesnt require any male/female exclusive.. attributes to be compatible with all 3 sexes. An animation which only requires a schlong/has no direct contact with a males chest should be Futa/Male, an animation which only cares about groping the chest would be Female/Futa, and so on

This small change alone will allow for a severe increase in M/M animations as now "Anal" animations may be M/M simply by the fact that they dont require any "female exclusive features". Neither SL nor SLp+ allow for this kind of functionality, hence implicit translation was acceptable, necessary even. However; SL+ no longer relays on this kind of simplification, which more often than not created unrealistic scenes or incorrect alignment. It was a necessary evil, not an advantage or strength of SL

With that said, while implicit conversion is no longer desired and thus not allowed, explicit one as a fallback mechanism is still very much possible. The "fragments" that represent an actor can be manipulated (by the frame itself, not you) to temporarily adjust/change the gender as it is being recognized by the frame to still allow F/F actors into f/m scenes, should that be necessary and no F/F animation can be found

Authors may also force F/F scenes to play M/F animations by stating a gender key. I.e. add "MF" to an animation. You need to be explicit about it, unlike before where there was an implicit conversion during the first pass already

If I made a poll, I am sure that most people would agree that having F/F scenes almost always result in F/M animations is a nuisance more so than an enjoyable side effect of SLs filtering. So I believe the strictness here is a positive influence, not a major disruption, including for players interested in non-hetero/homosexual animations which will find this change to cause a more reliable filtering which will prefer homosexual animations in an homosexual based scene, unless the author explicitly doesnt want such a scene to play - or there is no suitable scene in a homosexual context

Due to this behavior, you dont need to change "who is doing what" anymore because "who is doing what" follows strict semantics for an optimal ordering from the get-go. I am in fact holding so much confidence in this design, that being unable to find this optimal ordering means that the scene was never intended to be played with this given set of actors in first place

But lets ignore all that, and say you want to swap actors anyway, whats actually happening?

To properly understand you first need to understand that everything in SL works in levels of abstraction. For SL itself, the concepts of "actors" no longer exist in the way it does for you. SL is entirely operating on its own custom types which are no longer strictly related to the actor object itself. With the knowledge you now have, you know that every animation can be filled by various sexes and these sexes are not dependent on the actor that is currently playing the animation, but the scene that holds all of the relevant data

If you have 2 males playing some animation, then that means that in that scene there are 2 positions which are both compatible with the male sex. and if you try to swap, SL will see that and wont have any issue with you swapping these positions, because both positions are compatible with the male sex

What you are worried about, is that you cannot swap incompatible positions. If you have a female/male animation and the female wants to go into the male position but he male position isnt compatible with the female actor, or the other way around. SL will not allow you to swap as one of the 2 actors isnt compatible with their new position but this doesnt actually have anything to do with your issue. If you are already in an M/M animation (or a F/F one, or even an H/H one) you already know that both positions are compatible with that sex, otherwise the animation wouldve never been picked in first place :)

In reality, things are a little more complicated. SL+ is processing more than twice the data that any other framework does and there are other conditions than just sex, however all of these conditions follow the same principles. You cannot animate an aggressor in a victims position for the very same reason and perhaps this is a little easier to grasp since its an issue that outright kills your gameflow

Taking away this "freedom" to customize things however you want may sound intimating at first, but most of the "freedoms" Im taking away, could just as well be interpreted as labor, labor you need to invest to have SL work correctly, labor which can be automated and abstracted so you no longer have to bother about it

Edited by Scrab
12 hours ago, Scrab said:

If you are already in an M/M animation (or a F/F one, or even an H/H one) you already know that both positions are compatible with that sex, otherwise the animation wouldve never been picked in first place :)

This is exactly the point I'm trying to bring across the table: the animations won't ever be picked in the first place.

Let's bring a normal MF animation, and I'll try to explain with a male/male intercourse because it is easier to visualize and I think is much more commonly tweaked. Also because FF can equip strap-ons I think your idea will fit FF almost perfectly, but not MM.

Let's say that said animation has the "actor" in the "receiving" position tagged as having a vagina, because it is a vaginal intercourse animation. The animator won't tag said actor in any other way, because the animation IS a vaginal intercourse, and males typically don't have vaginas.

This animation will be totally incompatible with a MM scenario and won't ever be picked.

BUT, with just a slight repositioning, most vaginal scenarios can be converted into anal scenarios. Boom, suddenly it is perceptually a compatible animation, even if the tags said it isn't. The same can be done in some cunnilingus/rimjobs animations.

As I understood, it is a step forward in the way that anal animations will be included in the MM scenarios, which is something that is not available right now.

Also, please don't misunderstand, I'm not telling you to change your current roadmap, views or anything like that, but simply bringing a very specific use case that you may or may not knew about and discussing it as adults (because... we're all supposed to be adults in this site, yeah?).

Either way, by your explanation now, I understand that it's nothing that won't be able to be tweaked simply by changing the animations tags. That would pretty much solve whatever situation of this kind, wihout changing a comma in the mod code (idea: an integrated animation tag editor? I'm guessing many animation packs won't be updated).

So, thank you for the civil response and for explaining in greater detail the internal workings you expect to implement. I also hope that the point I've tried to come across is properly conveyed now (I know I'm pretty bad at explaining things, sorry about that). I'll keep following and testing this mod whenever I can, because really, thank you for the work you're putting on it, it's already very good and the roadmap tells us it will be awesome. Can't wait for future updates!

Thank you for the amazing work going into P+.

I have a compatibility question which I can't quite figure out from the guidelines above.  I've been closely following the development of P+ and Improved Camera, and I realize this question is a bit premature given that both are at very active points of their development.  The IC beta has a "Sexlab Patch" which replaces the sslActorAlias.pex script..... okay, just reread page 1 and answered my own question:  don't overwrite P+ scripts.

Instead let me offer a heads-up to anyone trying out both SLP+ and Improved Camera -- there's probably a script conflict that will eventually need to be addressed, though it's probably a bit soon to bug either author just yet.

Can I ask for an option to disable the automatic cancellation of tfc, every time the automatic cancellation of tfc will make my left and right mouse buttons useless, or let sexlab's free view can be raised or lowered by the left and right mouse buttons like tfc, so that I no longer need tfc,please?

updated: after consulting the information, I found that the SetFreeCameraState and ToggleFreeCamera provided by PapyrusUtil are not perfect. In contrast, it may be better to use ConsoleUtil to directly call the tfc command

updated again: I modified the SetFreeCameraState and ToggleFreeCamera provided by PapyrusUtil to use ConsoleUtil to call the tfc command, now the free view of sexlab is the real tfc

MiscUtil.psc MiscUtil.pex

Edited by shanayyy
On 6/17/2023 at 3:03 AM, KCKH said:

This is exactly the point I'm trying to bring across the table: the animations won't ever be picked in the first place.

Let's bring a normal MF animation, and I'll try to explain with a male/male intercourse because it is easier to visualize and I think is much more commonly tweaked. Also because FF can equip strap-ons I think your idea will fit FF almost perfectly, but not MM.

Let's say that said animation has the "actor" in the "receiving" position tagged as having a vagina, because it is a vaginal intercourse animation. The animator won't tag said actor in any other way, because the animation IS a vaginal intercourse, and males typically don't have vaginas.

This animation will be totally incompatible with a MM scenario and won't ever be picked.

Could you potentially flag the male you want to be performing the intended-as-female-but-fine-as-male-with-some-adjustments role in the animation in question as male+female? As I understand the original description this would then allow the scenario to be picked, and as a bonus automatically assign each character to the intended role.

I quite like the speed and reliability of P+, so thank you, Scrab, for all your hard work. Looking forward to the patch including better adjustment/scale handling, as that's currently my only major annoyance. (Other than Apropos / Triggers seeming to use the wrong method to determine targets, but you've outlined elsewhere that this will need to be fixed by their respective authors, IIRC).

19 hours ago, transfer said:

Could you potentially flag the male you want to be performing the intended-as-female-but-fine-as-male-with-some-adjustments role in the animation in question as male+female? As I understand the original description this would then allow the scenario to be picked, and as a bonus automatically assign each character to the intended role.

Yes, that's the same as I understood. If we understood correctly, this kind of atypical (?) scenarios can be forced/solved with a little re-tagging magic. It is obviously more work than simply pressing the "switch because I say so" button, but since the new tagging system will allow for more specifity, then it should also be a more solid approach.

It should also be a "do it only once" thing because the tags are baked in the very own animation file, or if there is an animation re-tag system in place, the new tags will be probably stored in a json or ini file somewhere and be able to backup/restore them.

Edited by KCKH

Hey so i need help with this mod every time i try enter any sex scene it does not matter if it is female and male or female and female or anything in between but with this mod no animations play i have tried resetting animation registry and re enabling SLAL animations but the mod keeps giving me the error "SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(Violet) - Failed to add actor -- They were unable to fill an actor alias"

does anyone here know how i can fix this issue? here is my loadorder and modlist file as given by MO2 and also images of my MO2 modlist if that helps.

modlist.txtloadorder.txt

Spoiler

535395797_SkyrimSEModlist1.PNG.141fe365fc1f575d68e8cae3013213a0.PNG

655003406_SkyrimSEModlist2.PNG.3308bb78e6bc2ca219c1763e17dccf6d.PNG

508629816_SkyrimSEModlist3.PNG.223479cbf390472a5b6b374549b234ce.PNG

1880067518_SkyrimSEModlist4.PNG.9ea7aa248d447db6454843b2cd24e690.PNG

1150166725_SkyrimSEModlist5.PNG.ba2e719e24084c69418cefd61f222139.PNG

1165350126_SkyrimSEModlist6.PNG.0996881be61a783049db892b1324bf1b.PNG

1667643678_SkyrimSEModlist7.PNG.1e3704c3b11fc917d7335c99f1de51dc.PNG

426757328_SkyrimSEModlist8.PNG.f255ecee3bfb5febb5b7cd769462b40e.PNG

34773163_SkyrimSEModlist9.PNG.5dd200132b369fb4421b9a0b147e33fd.PNG

396956172_SkyrimSEModlist10.PNG.3d70507b3ae87988f9eabe49d5cb6d06.PNG

324159600_SkyrimSEModlist11.PNG.85bfcb6e119a7a26c311311f7e5a6317.PNG

1624615543_SkyrimSEModlist12.PNG.79b19f2d370992f228df54042fa7e9f3.PNG

1442484316_SkyrimSEModlist13.PNG.d5200844ebc4c2e6286ad18c9f47095b.PNG

1488332373_SkyrimSEModlist14.PNG.c34000a5371c8b0a5233e841c7b522aa.PNG

498666603_SkyrimSEModlist15.PNG.792bc5a6719ecac6be59b3e32466c8ae.PNG

Edited by WolfPack51942
17 hours ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Hey so i need help with this mod every time i try enter any sex scene it does not matter if it is female and male or female and female or anything in between but with this mod no animations play i have tried resetting animation registry and re enabling SLAL animations but the mod keeps giving me the error "SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(Violet) - Failed to add actor -- They were unable to fill an actor alias"

does anyone here know how i can fix this issue? here is my loadorder and modlist file as given by MO2 and also images of my MO2 modlist if that helps.

modlist.txtloadorder.txt

Reveal hidden contents

535395797_SkyrimSEModlist1.PNG.141fe365fc1f575d68e8cae3013213a0.PNG

655003406_SkyrimSEModlist2.PNG.3308bb78e6bc2ca219c1763e17dccf6d.PNG

508629816_SkyrimSEModlist3.PNG.223479cbf390472a5b6b374549b234ce.PNG

1880067518_SkyrimSEModlist4.PNG.9ea7aa248d447db6454843b2cd24e690.PNG

1150166725_SkyrimSEModlist5.PNG.ba2e719e24084c69418cefd61f222139.PNG

1165350126_SkyrimSEModlist6.PNG.0996881be61a783049db892b1324bf1b.PNG

1667643678_SkyrimSEModlist7.PNG.1e3704c3b11fc917d7335c99f1de51dc.PNG

426757328_SkyrimSEModlist8.PNG.f255ecee3bfb5febb5b7cd769462b40e.PNG

34773163_SkyrimSEModlist9.PNG.5dd200132b369fb4421b9a0b147e33fd.PNG

396956172_SkyrimSEModlist10.PNG.3d70507b3ae87988f9eabe49d5cb6d06.PNG

324159600_SkyrimSEModlist11.PNG.85bfcb6e119a7a26c311311f7e5a6317.PNG

1624615543_SkyrimSEModlist12.PNG.79b19f2d370992f228df54042fa7e9f3.PNG

1442484316_SkyrimSEModlist13.PNG.d5200844ebc4c2e6286ad18c9f47095b.PNG

1488332373_SkyrimSEModlist14.PNG.c34000a5371c8b0a5233e841c7b522aa.PNG

498666603_SkyrimSEModlist15.PNG.792bc5a6719ecac6be59b3e32466c8ae.PNG

That's quite easy: don't let ANY mod overwrite files from P+, except patches that explicitely are made namely for P+. Those, that should overwrite the "old" framework, or Utility+ or SLSO, all those need to get overwritten by P+

Edited by Mister X

Unable to start sex scenes. Getting error "[SEXLAB] - NOTICE - StartSex() - Failed to add some actors to thread". Any suggestions? 1st attempt was with a modded in NPC. 2nd attempt was with a vanilla NPC. Mod Oranizer shows Sexlab Separate Orgasms and Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures Sexlab Patch was overwriting some Sexlab files so I tried disabling those 2 and getting the same issue. Sexlab shows animations did register with SL Animation Loader. Playing Skyrim SE 1.5.9.7. Reverting back to Sexlab 1.63 with a new save, sex scenes start up correctly. After updating to Sexlab P+ do scenes fail to start.

Spoiler

Relatively new game, less than 30 minutes in.

[06/29/2023 - 05:25:24AM] SEXLAB - [sslanimationslots <SexLabQuestAnimations (070639DF)>] _GetAnimations: Found 128 animations | Keys [-2147483648, -2147483648] | Tags = ["Vaginal", "-bound", "-Binding", "-Rough", "-Aggressive", "-Missionary", "-Cowgirl", "-Feeding"]
[06/29/2023 - 05:25:24AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[06/29/2023 - 05:25:24AM] [SEXLAB] - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Aline) -- TRUE -- MISS
[06/29/2023 - 05:25:24AM] Error: Method SetActorEx not found on sslActorAlias. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [SexLabThread00 (07061EEF)].sslThreadController.AddActor() - "tizxzfoldurrqrskwl" Line ?
    [SexLabThread00 (07061EEF)].sslThreadController.AddActors() - "tizxzfoldurrqrskwl" Line ?
    [SexLabQuestFramework (07000D62)].sexlabframework.StartSex() - "msqwylhzvlpcqxnnfmx" Line 3151
    [vkjMQ (5F026EC9)].vkjMQ.GenericFuck() - "vkjmq.psc" Line 2458
    [vkjMQ (5F026EC9)].vkjMQ.randFuckTag() - "vkjmq.psc" Line 2421

.vkj_zOwnerPlayer2Way.Fragment_0() - "vkj_zOwnerPlayer2Way.psc" Line 11
[06/29/2023 - 05:25:24AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp56"
stack:
    [SexLabThread00 (07061EEF)].sslThreadController.AddActor() - "tizxzfoldurrqrskwl" Line ?
    [SexLabThread00 (07061EEF)].sslThreadController.AddActors() - "tizxzfoldurrqrskwl" Line ?
    [SexLabQuestFramework (07000D62)].sexlabframework.StartSex() - "msqwylhzvlpcqxnnfmx" Line 3151
[06/29/2023 - 05:25:24AM] info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(Aline) - Failed to add actor -- They were unable to fill an actor alias
stack:
    <unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
    [SexLabThread00 (07061EEF)].sslThreadController.ReportAndFail() - "tizxzfoldurrqrskwl" Line 2136
[06/29/2023 - 05:25:24AM] [SEXLAB] - NOTICE - StartSex() - Failed to add some actors to thread
[06/29/2023 - 05:25:25AM] [Zad]: Set Device Hider slot to 61.
[06/29/2023 - 05:25:25AM] [Zad]: RebuildSlotmask()

====================================================================

2nd attempt on a brand new save

[06/29/2023 - 05:52:24AM] [SEXLAB] - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Idolaf Battle-Born) -- TRUE -- MISS
[06/29/2023 - 05:52:24AM] SEXLAB - [sslanimationslots <SexLabQuestAnimations (070639DF)>] AnimCache: Cleared!
[06/29/2023 - 05:52:24AM] Error: Method SetActorEx not found on sslActorAlias. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [alias PlayerRef on quest SexLabMatchMaker (7E000D62)].sslmatchmaker.TriggerSex() - "sslMatchMaker.psc" Line 76
    [None].sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.OnEffectFinish() - "sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.psc" Line 22
[06/29/2023 - 05:52:24AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp56"
stack:
    [alias PlayerRef on quest SexLabMatchMaker (7E000D62)].sslmatchmaker.TriggerSex() - "sslMatchMaker.psc" Line 76
    [None].sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.OnEffectFinish() - "sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.psc" Line 22
[06/29/2023 - 05:52:24AM] info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(Idolaf Battle-Born) - Failed to add actor -- They were unable to fill an actor alias
stack:
    <unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
    [SexLabThread00 (07061EEF)].sslThreadController.ReportAndFail() - "tizxzfoldurrqrskwl" Line 2136
[06/29/2023 - 05:52:24AM] --- SexLab MatchMaker --- Failed to slot one of the actors into the animation thread - See debug log for details.

A few Papyrus logs showing attempts. Game closed shortly after failing to start so relevant information should be at the bottom I am guessing.

Papyrus.0.logPapyrus.1.logPapyrus.3.logPapyrus.2.log

My mods

Spoiler

#Mod_Name

"DLC: HearthFires"

"DLC: Dragonborn"

"DLC: Dawnguard"

"Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch"

"SKSE Scripts"

"SSE Engine Fixes for 1.5.39 - 1.5.97"

"Address Library for SKSE Plugins - All in one"

"FileAccess Interface for Skyrim SE Scripts - FISSES"

"PrivateProfileRedirector SE 0.5.3 (Runtime 1.5.97)"

"Payload Interpreter"

"JContainers SE"

"ConsoleUtilSSE"

"LibFire-1_0_8_1"

"Spell Perk Item Distributor"

"Animation Motion Revolution"

"Stay At System Page"

"BodySlide and Outfit Studio"

"Mfg Fix"

"Fuz Ro D'oh"

"More Informative Console 1.0.1 SE"

"Better Jumping SE"

"MiniMap v1.0.1 for SkyrimSE"

"Equip Enchantment Fix"

"Barter Limit Fix"

"Drunk Sinking Head Idle Fix SE"

"XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended"

"Schlongs of Skyrim (SOS) SE"

"XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - Fixed Scripts Patch"

"SexLabFrameworkSE"

"SexLab Framework PPLUS"

"SexLab_SOS-Strapon_1-1 by Saeros with Bodyslide"

"HDT High Heels Fix - Dummy ESM"

"SrtCrashFix_SSE v0.3 Beta"

"SexLabAroused Redux BakaFactory Ver"

"MNC - CreatureFramework"

"Heels Sound 1.5 SSE (Sound Fix)"

"moreHUD Inventory Edition - Pre AE"

"Beyond Skyrim Bruma - Expansion"

"Falskaar - Expansion"

"Death Alternative - Your Money Or Your Life"

"ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3"

"ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_6_Full_optimized"

"ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v1.5.1"

"Devious Devices for SE"

"small DD fixes for beta"

"further small DD fixes for beta 10"

"DD 5.2 beta CBBE 3BA Bodyslides v0.8a"

"SexLab sslAnimationSlots SE"

"Wyrmstooth - Expansion"

"LewdMarks for racemenu"

"Paradise Halls Enhanced (PAHE) SSE"

"PAH And You Get a Slave!"

"Sexual Fame Framework SE V0.99"

"SLSFFameComments"

"SexLab Attraction SE"

"Amputator Framework Tweaked v1.3 (15-Oct-2019) SSE"

"Skyrim Utility Mod"

"SkyUI"

"RaceMenu Special Edition"

"Player Rotation in ShowRaceMenu"

"FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 XXL"

"FNIS XXXXL Patcher"

"Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-"

"Faster HDT-SMP"

"CBPC - Physics with Collisions"

"CBBE 3BA - Heavy2"

"Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE"

"The Eyes of Beauty SSE"

"Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Full Version"

"The Pure Skin - CBBE"

"Expressive Facegen Morphs SE"

"Expressive Facial Animation - Female Edition"

"High Poly Head SE"

"Improved Eyes Skyrim"

"Hvergelmir's Aesthetics - Brows"

"Nier Automata Armor - Hair"

"Nier YoRHa 2B - Body and Face Nord Preset"

"SexlabAmmoUnequip"

"Sexlab LightMeUp SE"

"RaceMenu High Heels Fixes"

"Skyrim Immersive Creatures v7.0.2"

"MNC - MoreNastyCrittersSE"

"BDIC Bad Dog Immersive Creatures SE"

"BDIC Creature Framework Patch"

"UIExtensions"

"Baka Motion Data Pack"

"MNC - Hentai Creatures SE"

"SLAL - 3jiou-SE"

"SLAL - CobaltAnimationSpankingPack"

"SLAL - BakaFactory's SLAL Pack"

"SLAL - Billyy's SLAL Animations 6.2"

"SLAL - DogmaMods-SE"

"SLAL - NCK30 SLAL 3.6 SE"

"SLAL - NibblesAnims"

"SLAL - PsycheAnimation SE"

"SLAL - Leito v1.6"

"SLAL - K4_anims-1.5SE"

"SLAL - ProxyAnims SE v"

"SLAL - Space Hampster Furniture anims"

"SLAL - RZNEW"

"SLAL - Anub Animations"

"SLAL - FunnyBizPack"

"SLAL - Ayasato Animations"

"SLAL - Mike24 Animations"

"SLAL - Milky"

"SLAL - Creature Animations by Sailing Rebel"

"SLAL - SlalZnaroksPack"

"SLAL - Animations - DI Blowjob Redone SSE"

"SexLab Animation Loader SSE"

"Laura's Bondage Shop"

"SexLabMatchMaker"

"Simply Knock SE"

"Milk Mod Economy SE"

"More Bandit Camps SSE"

"Sexy Bandit Captives"

"AmorousAdventures 3.4 SE"

"Amorous Adventures Extended SE v1.2.4"

"Devious Lore SE"

"SexLab Solutions v3 - Revisited SE v1.1.5"

"Remodeled Armor Replacer for CBBE SSE"

"SexLab Dibella Sisterhood SE"

"Sexlab Confabulation SE"

"Sexlab Survival 0.685 BETA (14-Mar-2022) SE"

"SexLab More Creatures SE v1.02 - Non-Essential Respawning"

"CO More Creatures"

"Milk Addict"

"Deviously Cursed Loot"

"PetProject"

"Project AHO (EN) - Expansion"

"Carriage and Ferry Travel Overhaul"

"CFTO radiant quest fix"

"Run For Your Lives"

"Slaverun Reloaded SE"

"SLUTSResume"

"Skooma Whore SE"

"SexLab Dialogues SE"

"BrandingDeviceOfDoom"

"Public Whore"

"Extensible Follower Framework"

"DF Spank SLAL mini-pack - SE"

"Devious Followers - Continued SE"

"DeviousBanditCaptives"

"Simple Slavery Plus Plus"

"Road Inspections SE"

"Sexlab Sexlab Approach Redux"

"Missives 2.03 SSE"

"SpousesEnhanced SE"

"DeviousCarriages"

"SL_CFTO_v1.1.0"

"yps-ImmersiveFashion"

"SL Dirty Deeds Missives"

"SubmissiveLolaResubmission"

"Submissive Lola TTLolaAddon"

"01 TAWOBA The Amazing World of Bikini Armor CBBE SE"

"02 TEWOBA - The Expanded World of Bikini Armors CBBE SE 3BA (JSPumpkinKing)"

"03 Sunjeong TAWOBA Remastered 3BA - Mr_Thor keyworded - Equip Slots Changed"

"04 (Pumpkin)-TEWOBA - 3BBB - SLA_Baka Keyworded - Equip Slots Changed"

"SPID Bikini Armors for Female NPCs - TAWOBA Remastered 6.1"

"SPID Bikini Armors for Female NPCs - TEWOBA 1.03"

"Passive Weapon Enchantment Recharging"

"moreHUD SE - Pre AE"

"HG Hairdos SE"

"KS Hairdos SSE - Female"

"Luxury Collection [3BA]"

"Luxury Collection Masterlists"

"Sexlab Aroused Monitor SE"

"Anuketh RaceMenu Overlay Tattoos"

"BadDogBrumaCreature"

"Blush When Aroused SE"

"slap da butt"

"Better NPC Support for Devious Devices"

"PetCollar"

"Devious Devices - Equip"

"Devious Heatrise"

"Deviously Helpless SE"

"Devious Statues SSE"

"Estrus Chaurus"

"Fade Tattoos"

"My Home is Your Home (MHiYH 2plus) SSE"

"New Body for Aela"

"Serial Strip SE"

"Serial Stripper SE"

"Public Plaything"

"SlaveTats Options Packs"

"Radiant Prostitution"

"SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping"

"Sexlab Horibble Harassment"

"SexLab Tools SE Patched"

"SexLabWerewolvesRedux"

"A New Sisterhood (Sisterhood of Mara) SE 0.1.1"

"Cullen Follower Quality Version"

"SlaveTatsSE"

"Spank That Ass SE"

"ZAP ZFPE-PAHE Compatibility Patch 2.02b FEMALE"

"Configurable Notification Messages"

"KS Hairdos - HDT SMP (Physics)"

"Animal SOS SE"

"Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC)"

"AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer"

"Alternate Start - Live Another Life"

"Aline Follower ESPFE"

"Bard Instrumentals Mostly - Sing Rarely"

"PC Head Tracking - MCM v4.8 SE"

"Configurable Perks Per Level"

"Improved Roads"

"Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary"

"DD_Extra_Anims"

"Complete Widescreen Fix for SkyUI 5.2 SE Alpha"

"Home Sweet Home"

"Sexlab Fill Her Up Baka Edition"

"Naked Defeat"

"AMatterOfTime"

"Aikoa 3BA High Poly Standalone Follower"

"SexLab Separate Orgasm"

"BDIC Sexlab Patch"

"BDIC MNC Patch"

"SLSO SexLabUtil"

"ZapAlternatePilloriesSE"

"ZAP 8+ faster in and out of furnitures (SE)"

"ZAP_Helper_Addon_Extension_2.02b_FEMALE"

"Sexlab Survival BikiniArmors JSON Patch"

"ypsImmersiveFashion Sound & Texture Pack SSE"

"Estrus Chaurus Dwemer Addon"

"Rape Tattoos Tweaked"

"CT77_SD+_Slave_Outfit_(bodyslide) SE"

"LewdMarks for SlaveTats"

"SlaveTats Stockings_ST_CBBE"

"Anuketh SlaveTats"

"YesImSure"

"Mum's the Word"

"Captured Dreams SSE"

"Follower Slavery Mod"

"pamaInteractiveBeatup"

"PamaBeatupAlternativeAnimsAnims_SE_AE"

"Display Model SE (DM3)"

"Submissive Lola - cfl_LolaAddon_Beta_1.0.6"

"CrosshairRefEventsFix (DCL Fix)"

"PapyrusUtil SE"

"powerofthree's Papyrus Extender"

"powerofthree's Papyrus Tweaks"

"Papyrus Tweaks NG 3.2.1"

"Tes5EditMerged"

Edited by Majin Buu
33 minutes ago, pleaseletmedownloadstuff said:

What happens if I install SexLab then Sexlab p+, then proceed to play on an existing save? What issues would occur? The description says this needs a new save game to be installed, and I'm wondering why exactly that is.

Cause it will not work properly with an existing save.

On 6/29/2023 at 12:12 PM, Majin Buu said:

Unable to start sex scenes

The papyrus log tells me youre using a mod which overwrites SexLab scripts, the sslActorAlias one in particular but generally every script overwriting a script for p+ is considered incompatible

3 hours ago, pleaseletmedownloadstuff said:

What happens if I install SexLab then Sexlab p+, then proceed to play on an existing save? What issues would occur? The description says this needs a new save game to be installed, and I'm wondering why exactly that is.

The initialization of the mod wont work correctly. P+ isnt just boosting performance, its also doing a lot of other changes in the back end to improve the quality of certain things. This will become much more obvious once SL+ is released but even for this test version the changes go beyond simple tweaks to fix performance issues

On 6/29/2023 at 12:58 AM, warhead321 said:

Hi. Is there a list of known incompatibilities? Or is there any way to report them if I found one?

On 6/29/2023 at 2:22 PM, DonQuiWho said:

Anyone here using SexLab P+ with PAHE mods, egs DOM, HSH, AYGAS, iTF etc?

All confirmed incompatibilities are listed here:

https://gist.github.com/MissCorruption/887725102fb18d96d43e26555e008bbb

Edited by Scrab
3 hours ago, Scrab said:

The papyrus log tells me youre using a mod which overwrites SexLab scripts, the sslActorAlias one in particular but generally every script overwriting a script for p+ is considered incompatibles

Ok that would be SexLab Separate Orgasm and Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures MNC Patch. Both of these have sslActorAlias.pex. I did disable these on a current save and thought I got the same error but I'll try it again under a new save and see what it says. Both of these worked fine with Sexlab 1.63 so wasn't sure if they would be with P+ or not.

Edit: Checking SLSO, I do see there is a compatibility patch for Sexlab P+ now.

Edited by Majin Buu

Hello, sorry for my english.
I've run into a problem where F-F animations are always triggered with a limit on the lesbian tag only. That is, I cannot start sex and force one woman to strap another, despite the fact that MCM has an option for strap-ons for women. The choice of animations is always limited to the lesbian tag.
I read the discussion above and thought it had to do with position limits.
I believe that such restrictions (as well as any others) should be exclusively an optional item in MCM and nothing else, otherwise 80% of the F-F animation with a strapon will be incorrectly launched. For example, the mod submissive lola, there is sex with a playmate and a probability setting between strapon and lesbian sex, with Sexlab p+ strapon will never be launched. This is because mod authors always implement tag selection differently, and if there is a limit, other mods will not work correctly with it. In addition, many other mods do not prescribe tags at all when starting animations through dialogs.

Grabbing the "Sort Positions + Init + SLSO Patch Merge" patch fixed the issue when used on a new game. Did not work when trying to patch it mid game that was started with P+. And going back and reading what BDIC Sexlab patch does, I see it is no longer needed for SLP+

Edited by Majin Buu

Aggressors will always use beds unless "Ask for bed use" is set to Always ask and "NPCs use beds" is set to Never.

I am running into this issue even though I do have Sexlab set to always ask and have NPCsuse beds set to never. 
I am using the "Sort Positions + Init + SLSO Patch Merge"