I recently tried this mod, and it worked fine for some time until my character got a permanently erect schlong. I tried to figure out what the problem was by reinstalling the mod as well as remove any new mods. I reverted back to a new save to end up with the same bug (only on female PC). I recently wiped my skyrim entirely and reinstalled it fresh with only the schlong mod, its requirements and this. The strange thing was that I still got the permant erection, even when all was reinstalled.

Anyone had a smiliar probleme that could help me resolve this?

Are you using

- SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim version 2.03.013

- SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.7 or B3lisario UNP Addon - no balls v0.7

?

Is there anyway or skeleton that can stop the cock from clipping into the thighs while walking? I got the Female version going, and the longer it is, the more it clips into the legs.

Not that I know.

Couldn't you get that effect using the HDT Physics Mod?

http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/index.php?/tutorials/article/2-what-is-the-hdt-physics-extension-for-skyrim/

Anyhow, love the new position. It looks much better and far more natural now. The only problem is that some of the sex scenes (namely masturbation) which use male animations no longer line up properly. Though problems of this sort are, I suppose, going to plague futa/trans mods until someone modifies the male animations for a specific "futa/trans" set and they get integrated into Sexlab.

Hello B3lisario!

First off, thanks for an awesome mod! 

Second,
I'm actually having the same problem as nmatters... I'm using the latest versions of SOS and the UNP addon with a UNPB BBP body. I'm also using the Temptress Race for my character. To get the erection, I used the UNP potion but now I have a permanent erection and so does my Nord follower that uses the UNP body... Any solutions to fix this?

I have a feeling the permanently erect bug is caused by other mods conflicting with the compatibility skeleton. I accidentally allowed the "bolt-fastened quivers" mod to overwrite the SOS compatibility skeleton and I got this bug, but when I deactivated it, everything returned to normal. So make sure no mods overwrite the skeleton. Also, see if the Schlong controller ring from the "Equipable Schlong and more" thread works.

I seem to have solved the "bug" with the constant erection.

I was having similar problems and couldn't figure out what was going on.   Of course... after trying different skeletons I thought... "Maybe it's not the skeleton." and it turned out not to be.

The problem arose when I was using the SOS from the Nexus which happens to be version  "2.03.010"

The version we have here on LL is version "2.03.013"

At first I had used the one from the Nexus with the newer version of "SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.7" and ... like I said, was having a constant erection bug.

After switching to the LL version of SOS, the issue was fixed.  I do hope this is also the case and also solves any constant erection bugs anyone else may be having.

I seem to have solved the "bug" with the constant erection.

I was having similar problems and couldn't figure out what was going on.   Of course... after trying different skeletons I thought... "Maybe it's not the skeleton." and it turned out not to be.

The problem arose when I was using the SOS from the Nexus which happens to be version  "2.03.010"

The version we have here on LL is version "2.03.013"

At first I had used the one from the Nexus with the newer version of "SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.7" and ... like I said, was having a constant erection bug.

After switching to the LL version of SOS, the issue was fixed.  I do hope this is also the case and also solves any constant erection bugs anyone else may be having.

OMG this makes the mode work PERFECTLY now. i would have thought the one on the nexus would be updated like the one here but i guess not. oh well, my hot chick now has an awesome dick on her. THANKS!

I recently tried this mod, and it worked fine for some time until my character got a permanently erect schlong. I tried to figure out what the problem was by reinstalling the mod as well as remove any new mods. I reverted back to a new save to end up with the same bug (only on female PC). I recently wiped my skyrim entirely and reinstalled it fresh with only the schlong mod, its requirements and this. The strange thing was that I still got the permant erection, even when all was reinstalled.

Are you using

?

I'm using v2.03.010b, and I'm using the one with balls.

Are you using

?

Ok then install these versions

- SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.7

Are you using

?

Ok then install these versions

- SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.7

I was able to resolve the issue!

Thanks for your help. =)

Sorry for the super noob question, but...

I have tried fiddling with this mod for a little while and can't seem to find any way the "schlongify" the women. Is that completely controlled through the UNP tab in the MCM under SOS?

Also, is there a way to only make the PC a Futa and not make any NPC's, or vice versa?

Thanks!

random schlongification is through the MCM menu. turning the chance to 0% should keep NPC females from being schlongified (use the "clean" option to remove it from existing females) and 100% should give it to them all. to manually schlongify a female, I suggest using the potion - pickpocket place it to them or give it to followers.

random schlongification is through the MCM menu. turning the chance to 0% should keep NPC females from being schlongified (use the "clean" option to remove it from existing females) and 100% should give it to them all. to manually schlongify a female, I suggest using the potion - pickpocket place it to them or give it to followers.

Is it a specific potion? I tried the SOS Dragon and Toll potions and they had no effect on my character.

Is it a specific potion? I tried the SOS Dragon and Toll potions and they had no effect on my character.

use the UNP schlongification potion to schlogify females - you can buy it at the Morning wood store in riverwood, or use "help UNP" (without the quotes) console command.

How is this possible that your mesh in Nifskope with labia and in 3Dmx with balls (even exp obj )  ?? :blink:

And its CTD when i try to even change all vers  bsLshader property to see the looks it in game.

When i did no balls vers it worked even with diff BS shaders ..   strange.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't intend that to be used in game.  I just stuck two meshes together in nifscope to see how it might look.  I didn't even risk trying it in my own game.  I guess I should have just shown a screenshot of it in nifscope, or been more clear that I was uploading a mesh for someone more talented than me to look at and see if it could be done.  Sorry if I caused you too much trouble.

is there a way to turn the shlong off for my character yet leave it enabled for all the other women in skyrim? (yes im that greedy)

using another schlong potion intended for males (like the ones included w/ SOS) should remove the UNP schlong and not replace it with a new one. Then set the NPC chance to whatever you like

Hey googled my way and searches trough all the topics I could find.

But didnt found the problem I have.

Its pretty simple though I gues, and I hope someone can help me.

Im using XP32 Maximum skelleton

tbbp animation by dragonfly with butt bounce

schlongs of skyrim

sos B3lisario unp addon

when I start the game and load the save I get a ctd

so I have to use the Custom Skeletopn Replacers SOS Edition Basic 1 aswell

I dont get  a CTD then

(shouldnt the sos B3lisario unp addon work with Xp32 Maximum skelleton alone? or do I rly have to install Custom Skeletopn Replacers SOS Edition aswell? )

anyway the problem I mean in particular is that the schlong my female character has is always erect.

Is this problem known and is there a fix?

is there a way to turn the shlong off for my character yet leave it enabled for all the other women in skyrim? (yes im that greedy)

using another schlong potion intended for males (like the ones included w/ SOS) should remove the UNP schlong and not replace it with a new one. Then set the NPC chance to whatever you like

perfect, using the average potion took it off my elf. thank you tons

(I recommend that tidbit for an FAQ btw)

I think my install is wrong or something, my girl constantly has an erection no matter what and there is nothing under the UNP menu.

anyway the problem I mean in particular is that the schlong my female character has is always erect.

Is this problem known and is there a fix?

Make sure you have the last versions. You need SOS from here

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/498-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/