Since SOS uses the "body slot" (32) as well as the modified pelvis secondary slot (52), is it possible to wear any clothes or armor while wearing your schlong?  Most, if not all clothes and armor needs the body slot for animations to function correctly (same for SOS I assume).  So for those of us who wish proudly display our schlongs, even when not having sex, is there any way to modify clothing or the schlong to somehow "share" the body slot(32) without destroying the animations of either or both?

Since SOS uses the "body slot" (32) as well as the modified pelvis secondary slot (52), is it possible to wear any clothes or armor while wearing your schlong?  Most, if not all clothes and armor needs the body slot for animations to function correctly (same for SOS I assume).  So for those of us who wish proudly display our schlongs, even when not having sex, is there any way to modify clothing or the schlong to somehow "share" the body slot(32) without destroying the animations of either or both?

The schlong itself just uses slot 52 but the armors were modified to use 32 (standard) and 52 which is why most custom armors show the schlong. You should be able to open SOS in TES5Edit and delete the entries for the armor just leave the SkinNaked and the 2 SOS items (skeleton and underwear). That will remove the changes to the armor and clothes so they will just use slot 32 but everyones schlong will be exposed not just yours.

See the op's post on page two to see how to use CK to label armors as "revealing". beware clipping.

I want to know where B3lisario got that/made that variant for the Seraphine armor.

After drinking the unp potion I get the error that Ningheim race is not using compatible skeleton. I'm sure that I installed everything correctly, UNP body, SOS, SOS update for custom races, SOS Futa addon, and XP32 skeleton 1.92, old compatible skeleton in the tutorial. What am I missing?

What I did

1. Install SOS

2. Patched it for custom races

3. Downloaded addon

4. Reinstalled UNP

5. Reinstalled Realistic Ragdolls and force and xp32 maximum skeleton 1.92

6. Load game

7. Wait for SOS and SOS unp addon to initialize

8. help unp in console, player.additem

9. drink potion, error message appears

EDIT:

NPCs are working fine now, yet still no luck on my character

What I did

You need to explain what order you used to install everything. I don't see the actual race install in your list. Also there's an SoS patch for the Ningheim race.

Ok so I installed my custom race a very long time ago and never fiddled with it again. And i've installed the ningheim race sos compability patch (this went after installing sos and patching it) and also updated the unp addon to 0.7. Yet I'm still getting the no compatible skeleton warning

What I did

You need to explain what order you used to install everything. I don't see the actual race install in your list. Also there's an SoS patch for the Ningheim race.

Ok so I installed my custom race a very long time ago and never fiddled with it again. And i've installed the ningheim race sos compability patch (this went after installing sos and patching it) and also updated the unp addon to 0.7. Yet I'm still getting the no compatible skeleton warning

Edit:

got it to work by manual skeleton copying. However erection spells are not working on female actors, males are working fine. I am also unable to control the penis using pgup and pgdn

Curious ... You have a reference to a "non-existent" 1stpersonmalegenitalsf_1.nif in your Equipable Schlong mod's .esp?  If I were to "create" this file by renaming a copy of malegenitalsf_1.nif, then copy and paste the eight penis bones from the xp32 skeleton to the 1stperson skeleton, will I be able to look down and see my schlong rising between my breasts?  :o)

Have a second question.  Your "no-balls" version looks like you just "castrated" it, LOL.  I don't mean to be overly critical, and I do appreciate your efforts on this incredible mod - to think that just a few short months ago, an actual "functional" futanari penis in skyrim was a mere far off unattainable dream - Thank you!  Anyway, I thought I'd tinker with your mesh to see if I could make a better no-balls (futanari) version, with the "soon-to-be-fully-functional-vagina" (hey, anythings possible now) in place of the testicles.  Lo and behold!, I stumbled across a "3D-Labia" mod here on LL that would be perfect!  Perfect, that is, for someone that knew how blend two meshes together, attach bones, etc. so that they functioned as one ... not me ... yet. :)   I did kinda slap them together in nifscope by raising the scrotum bone, after scaling it to 0.001, creating a rather nice convex shape that fit almost perfectly to the labia mesh.  I guess I'll probably have to put this combined mesh (attached) into 3DSMax or something to make this a single mesh for SOS to work its magic with it, right?

Oh well, I'm sure one of you geniuses could do this in your sleep, if you were interested in this type of thing.  Any pointers or assistance would of course be greatly appreciated.

Curious ... You have a reference to a "non-existent" 1stpersonmalegenitalsf_1.nif in your Equipable Schlong mod's .esp?  If I were to "create" this file by renaming a copy of malegenitalsf_1.nif, then copy and paste the eight penis bones from the xp32 skeleton to the 1stperson skeleton, will I be able to look down and see my schlong rising between my breasts?  :o)

The xp32 1st person skeleton for the joy of perspective already has the bones already added, the esp is also set up so you don't need to create anything "malegenitalsf_1.nif" is already used in 1st person by the esp. A little Warning: The SoS script for scaling only scale in Third person so, scales of third person schlong and first person schlong may differ.

The xp32 1st person skeleton for the joy of perspective already has the bones already added, the esp is also set up so you don't need to create anything "malegenitalsf_1.nif" is already used in 1st person by the esp. A little Warning: The SoS script for scaling only scale in Third person so, scales of third person schlong and first person schlong may differ.

Kewl!  Thank you.  That's ok, I use SOS Light and scale the penis bones myself.  So I can duplicate that scaling in the 1stperson skeleton, right?  Gonna try this later today.

P.S.  Doesn't this mean the 1stperson model is supposed to be "Equipable Schlong\1stpersonmalegenitalsf_1.nif" ?

post-7171-0-95265900-1387050496_thumb.jpg

Ok SoS - Light was refering to the two ones from this thread.^^ You can just drag the thrid person paths over the first person path, TES5Edit copies the paths over, or you copy the nif and remane it to the path that is set, both ways give the same result.

I didn't looked at the scripts of the light version, so I don't know if they need to be modified to support scaling in 1st person or if they already support that. I will look later.

The RaceMenu Plugin supports scaling in 1st person.

ok so i got this mostly working. i can adjust the size and it's in the right place, but no matter what i can't get the schlong to bend. first i thought it was that L shift was already used by the game to i moved it to x. then i thought that maybe my laptop is differently configured for the keyboard (happened in another game) so i changed the bend up and down to the plus and minus keys. no change. is there anything i can do?

How is this possible that your mesh in Nifskope with labia and in 3Dmx with balls (even exp obj )  ?? :blink:

And its CTD when i try to even change all vers  bsLshader property to see the looks it in game.

When i did no balls vers it worked even with diff BS shaders ..   strange.

Not meaning to interrupt you guys chat. Just wanted to thank b3lisario for this awesome add on. The no balls really does make futa penises instead of just looking like converted males and is easily the best representation of the fetish I have ever seen. Including from specifically futa inclined games which are actually usually pretty awful.

Oh and to clarify, for those not in the know its generally accepted that with balls is considered transgender and without is when you get futa.

That is all! Please continue with your regularly scheduled discussion. :-)

ok so i got this mostly working. i can adjust the size and it's in the right place, but no matter what i can't get the schlong to bend. first i thought it was that L shift was already used by the game to i moved it to x. then i thought that maybe my laptop is differently configured for the keyboard (happened in another game) so i changed the bend up and down to the plus and minus keys. no change. is there anything i can do?

My first time installing SoS and I'm seeing just the opposite. I can bend it up and down but I can't seem to scale it beyond that. Even the size booster thing in MCM isn't really having an affect.

Also a quick question about sketetons. I'm currently using XP32 because the SoS custom one was showing some disfigurement while moving. Is there anyway or skeleton that can stop the cock from clipping into the thighs while walking? I got the Female version going, and the longer it is, the more it clips into the legs.

I think the bending effect only works if there is an erection magic effect active on the player. There is a spell for that.

I can bend it up and down but I can't seem to scale it beyond that. Even the size booster thing in MCM isn't really having an affect.

There are potions to scale. Read main SOS description.

Is there anyway or skeleton that can stop the cock from clipping into the thighs while walking? I got the Female version going, and the longer it is, the more it clips into the legs.

Not that I know.

Went through every page of this thread and a few people are having the same trouble as me but I don't think anyone has figuired out what we're doing wrong. There is no schlong on female characters.  I've thoroughly followed the instructions.

-install SoS

-install XPMS 1.9+ or one of the Customized Skeletons

-install a body mod (I'm using UNPB and I tried regular UNP to make sure that it wasn't the problem)

-put the skeleton last in the order

I also tried to disable every unnecessary mod via Mod Organizer to see if a different mod was causing the problem but that wasn't the case. Someone in this thread was talking about enabling UNP through the SoS menu in the MCM but I didn't find the sliders in there.

Note: SoS for males is really inconsistent for me. If I put clothes on my male character, there is a large chance that the schlong will dissappear when I take the clothes back off, and all that's there is underwear. Other times it works okay.

6KnB6m9.jpg

Went through every page of this thread and a few people are having the same trouble as me but I don't think anyone has figuired out what we're doing wrong. There is no schlong on female characters.  I've thoroughly followed the instructions.

-install SoS

-install a body mod (I'm using UNPB and I tried regular UNP to make sure that it wasn't the problem)

I also tried to disable every unnecessary mod via Mod Organizer to see if a different mod was causing the problem but that wasn't the case. Someone in this thread was talking about enabling UNP through the SoS menu in the MCM but I didn't find the sliders in there.

Note: SoS for males is really inconsistent for me. If I put clothes on my male character, there is a large chance that the schlong will dissappear when I take the clothes back off, and all that's there is underwear. Other times it works okay.

6KnB6m9.jpg

I miss the UNP addon in your install list. Just in case.

Start the game and don't load any save. In the menu screen bring up the console and type in coc qasmoke, player.sexchange, undress yourself and wait a few seconds. Does the schlong appear?

ok so it looks like i have the right spell effect on me to control the schlong up/down but still nothing happens. i'm hoping it's not one of the other mods but here's what i'm using anyway:

schlongs:

shlongs of skyrim (full) + patch

b3lisario unp addon

custom skeleton replaers sos edition (other one made schlong hang low and didn't let me change size or up/down)

others:

skyrim legendary + official high res texture pack

quality world map

apachii sky hair

dragon's crown sorcess outfit remix unp

feminine running and new dash animation

imaginator + mcmenu

killer keos skimpy armor replacer unpb

midas magic

newmiller casual bikini for unp

nomamm breathing idles and walk

racemenu

sky ui

tera armors + hotfix + elleon armor fix

eyes of beauty

univision face

unp blessed body unpb

wearable lanterns

post-4374-0-88445900-1387241030_thumb.jpg

-install SoS

6KnB6m9.jpg

I miss the UNP addon in your install list. Just in case.

Start the game and don't load any save. In the menu screen bring up the console and type in coc qasmoke, player.sexchange, undress yourself and wait a few seconds. Does the schlong appear?

Just tried what you said. Unfortunately, nothing changed.

edit: something did change actually

second edit: lol, it seems like it's working now, all I had to do was take some of the UNP potions apparently

post-72901-0-96337900-1387254399_thumb.jpg

I recently tried this mod, and it worked fine for some time until my character got a permanently erect schlong. I tried to figure out what the problem was by reinstalling the mod as well as remove any new mods. I reverted back to a new save to end up with the same bug (only on female PC). I recently wiped my skyrim entirely and reinstalled it fresh with only the schlong mod, its requirements and this. The strange thing was that I still got the permant erection, even when all was reinstalled.

Anyone had a smiliar probleme that could help me resolve this?

Hi,

first, thank you b3lisario , for this fucking awesome mod and all the time you invest in it!

I have read all the comments here, yet i am still unsure how to solve my problems and i would appreciate help (i do not know how to work with the ck or anything about modding, i barely managed to get my mods working with nmm).

I have installed:

-XPMS Skeleton 1-92 NMM-BAIN INSTALLER-26800-1-92

-SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.03.013

-SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.7

-SOS Patch-35463-

1: I am using the Drow-ALL IN ONE custom race with cbbe for my pc. So far it works with the schlong, but the texture doesn't match (i understand that is to be expected)

I heard it is possible to manually edit the schlong to match the skin texture - how? Could somebody post or pm me a idiot-proof detailed step-by-step?

2: I have npc-followers using the temptress custom race. But in that case the schlong doesn't show even though the "magic schlong npc checking spell" (forgot what it's called) reads as   follows:

Actor Magic Effect: TRUE

PC Setup Spell: TRUE

Erection: False

Faction: SOS UNP

Faction Rank: 10 (apparently the unp schlongification potion and the essence of the dragon potions work but don't show)

Schlongified: schlongified faction

schlongified rank: 10

I guess i could get it to work for the temptress npc's with the equipable schlong, but then i still have the problem of how to resize it

Any ideas how i can get a temptress follower with a visible and resizable schlong?

3: I also have the schlong addons "muscular" and "regular" installed. Someone here wrote it is possible to use them with females, but so far i haven't managed to get them to work with any. I can see and change them on males though. Why is that?

thx in advance