I'm having an issue with sexlab not initially causing an erection with this addon. Is this a problem within this addon or sexlab itself?

Make sure you are running the last versions of this mod, SOS, and Sexlab.

I am, and I saw a few posts of others having the same issue on the sexlab comments. I've reinstalled them as well, doesn't seem to be working.

I'm having an issue with sexlab not initially causing an erection with this addon. Is this a problem within this addon or sexlab itself?

I am, and I saw a few posts of others having the same issue on the sexlab comments. I've reinstalled them as well, doesn't seem to be working.

Use SOS Erection spell and key bindings. If they are working fine, it should be a sexlab or sexlab plugin issue.

Use SOS Erection spell and key bindings. If they are working fine, it should be a sexlab or sexlab plugin issue.

Yeah, they work properly. I'm fairly certain it is a sexlab issue since it happened after updating from 1.24

So I got this working with my Bodyslide body (thanks to Lother!), and all was well until suddenly my girl's penis vanished this morning when I loaded up the game. Everything appears to be installed correctly as far as I can tell, and if I make a new character she has a proper wang.

Is there some way to try and re-futanize my character?

So I got this working with my Bodyslide body (thanks to Lother!), and all was well until suddenly my girl's penis vanished this morning when I loaded up the game. Everything appears to be installed correctly as far as I can tell, and if I make a new character she has a proper wang.

Is there some way to try and re-futanize my character?

search unp in the console (help unp) and for the unp potion. It also works for schongify another female npc.

this works too to set the size of the penis

player.setfactionrank xxx 5 (being xxx the actual number of the unp faction, and an example value, the max value I think is 20) then search for a potion called 'essence of falmer' and drink to apply the new size.

Oh, huh.

Apparently it was a weight-scaling issue. I opened the 'change race' menu and moved the weight slider down a bit. When I saved the character, suddenly a wang grew out from her crotch ehehe... pretty cool effect.

Looking at my Papyrus log though, I really have lots of stuff that seems to be loading and failing. Dunno if that's normal, so I thought I'd throw the Papyrus log up. Please don't mind the name of my character, was a bit of a joke as I was testing this stuff, and towards the end I decided to try necro-raping a bandit to see if the schlong was fully working (it was).

Oh, huh.

Apparently it was a weight-scaling issue. I opened the 'change race' menu and moved the weight slider down a bit. When I saved the character, suddenly a wang grew out from her crotch ehehe... pretty cool effect.

Looking at my Papyrus log though, I really have lots of stuff that seems to be loading and failing. Dunno if that's normal, so I thought I'd throw the Papyrus log up. Please don't mind the name of my character, was a bit of a joke as I was testing this stuff, and towards the end I decided to try necro-raping a bandit to see if the schlong was fully working (it was).

Oh im not sure but if you change your race you may need to re-schlongify your character?

I tried your method of the faction change + potion, and that didn't help unfortunately. Only thing that worked was the weight slider change. This is not a big deal to do obviously, but I wonder if that didn't just force the game to re-check the schlong which failed to load because of script lag or something.

UPDATE: Turns out I was slightly wrong. Made another new character who was a Nord (much like the char having issues, and unlike the 1st test which was a Breton. I have no idea if this is relevant) and she did not have a schlong. I then did the weight change thing in showracemenu, but it didn't help, so I then had to do the re-schlongify procedure with the faction and the potion, which worked.

Just a bit of weirdness, but as long as I can solve it, I'm not worried.

I tried your method of the faction change + potion, and that didn't help unfortunately. Only thing that worked was the weight slider change. This is not a big deal to do obviously, but I wonder if that didn't just force the game to re-check the schlong which failed to load because of script lag or something.

UPDATE: Turns out I was slightly wrong. Made another new character who was a Nord (much like the char having issues, and unlike the 1st test which was a Breton. I have no idea if this is relevant) and she did not have a schlong. I then did the weight change thing in showracemenu, but it didn't help, so I then had to do the re-schlongify procedure with the faction and the potion, which worked.

Just a bit of weirdness, but as long as I can solve it, I'm not worried.

No no, the 'setfactionrank' + falmer essence potion is for changing the schlong size without going into racemenu. But you can forget about it, it has nothing to do with schlongifying. To schlongify your character, if SOS doesnt do it automatically, you have to drink a special potion (I dont remember 'SOS Unp Potion' I think its called)

You can easily find it by just typing 'help unp' and then player.additem etcetera. That potion is the only thing you need actually

(If the potion doesn't work then is something else and only B3lisario himself can help)

Oh okay... well if it happens again, I'll look for that potion instead. For now, it seems my character has her proper schlong, and the only issue I'm running into with SOS is that males aren't removing their underwear for rape scenes with Sexlab Defeat or Submit. Is there something in Sexlab I can set to make them take the underwear off?

Oh okay... well if it happens again, I'll look for that potion instead. For now, it seems my character has her proper schlong, and the only issue I'm running into with SOS is that males aren't removing their underwear for rape scenes with Sexlab Defeat or Submit. Is there something in Sexlab I can set to make them take the underwear off?

Are the male SOS addon(s) propertly installed and loaded in MCM? Cause I've seen some people lately that had SOS but not a single addon installed :s

I popped back in my game to try the 'debug' spell to see if there was some issue. I submitted to a forsworn guy, and... it worked fine. His schlong was there and everything worked suddenly. WTF is with my game?

Anyways, what other addons should I need for this to function properly?

I popped back in my game to try the 'debug' spell to see if there was some issue. I submitted to a forsworn guy, and... it worked fine. His schlong was there and everything worked suddenly. WTF is with my game?

Anyways, what other addons should I need for this to function properly?

The ones we're talking about in the main SOS thread :P

Edit: Oh sorry I didnt understand, you mean other than addons included in the main SOS files? None, they are sufficient (along with this mod for females of course), so any errors from there I've got no clue, I hope b3lisario can identify your problem in your log :o

There is a SOS script when you close the racemenu UI that tries to schlongify your PC if there are available schlongs for that race/gender. I found that sometimes doesn't work, I don't know why. Maybe you can fix it if you equip and unequip an armor piece, or save and load.

Perma underwear in rape scenes. Does the underwear still show up if you undress the actor manually? If so, I guess he may have lost his schlong. I don't know how to reproduce this issue other than uninstalling the schlong addons or doing clean saves. Cast a debug spell on that poor guy, exit game, and upload the papyrus log.

The previous file you uploaded was fine, hadn't any SOS errors, no debug spell output either.

I went ahead and started a new game (again) because even though the last save was new, I had accidentally left a couple mods activated (I use Mod Organizer) that I hadn't intended to, and even when I removed them, my logs showed that they were still being referenced but missing. I also removed another mod I had wanted to use that was pretty script-heavy.

The results have been very good so far! Not only did my character get her schlong immediately and without any fiddling, but both of the males I had the time to test had their underwear properly divested.

So I believe I've managed to solve all the issues with SOS for now. Thanks you guys for your help and advice. :)