i dont know if anyonee else is geting this glitch but every time i put on cloths my charicter looses their shlong

I'm... not sure if you're serious or not. That's supposed to happen.

Just like in real life. Pants go on, penis is hidden. Pants come off, penis is visible.

I seriously hope you are just confused on how this works. Otherwise, you might want to elaborate more on what exactly you mean.

I'm playing an Argonian female. I've already played with the normal male SoS and I've seen how good the Argonian penises look. After installing all the proper skeletons and addons, I found that my Argonian female was given the UNP Schlong shape... which does not have an Argonian texture and looks rather out-of-place. I reduced the probability of this shape to 0%, and increased the probability to 100% for the Muscular shape for Argonians. I also changed all shapes, including the UNP shape, to 100 size, to see if there was a difference. I could not get my character to reschlongify. I even 'cleaned' all UNP shapes from the game, and it still re-assigns my character with the UNP shape. Is this normal?

ScreenShot5.bmp

I just switched to unp (Dx) to try this out, but no penis for my char. When I drink the UNP Potion, I get an error message (see pic) and well, I get a penis but it looks weird...

attachicon.gifunpenis.jpg

Going to ask the obvious question. Are you using a custom race? And the penis, well, that is what it looks like. Not weird, just how it looks. Gotta remember the penis was designed to fit on males. So it is a bit off on the females until it gets adjusted properly.

If by weird you mean too small for you, then drink some of the Dragon potions to increase the size.

Nope, wasnt a custom race but just drinking the potion was apparently the solution. For 'weird' I meant the steamline, I didnt see it in the OP but its ok, i did a lil quick retexture and now using with a custom chuby cbbe and navetsea texture (which is my fav :3) look better for me, still need a liltte tweakeage

Bugs me the legs-ball clipping, I guess I have to make her less chuby

and I will try with the size aswell as you say

post-33828-0-60002600-1384854841_thumb.jpg

EDIT;

Ok sexy yum yum, but dragon potion does nothing actually, and erection spells works one of each 100 times...

post-33828-0-32241900-1384859990_thumb.jpg

PDedit2

Fixed, and cant help, have to post

post-33828-0-20674900-1384861089_thumb.jpgpost-33828-0-88924700-1384861102_thumb.jpg

<3 Now she just need some tatoos and a decent face. Anyways, still having issues with the erection spell, but im guessing is script lag, I remember now why I dont use schlongs of skyrim a lot...

Nope, wasnt a custom race but just drinking the potion was apparently the solution. For 'weird' I meant the steamline, I didnt see it in the OP but its ok, i did a lil quick retexture and now using with a custom chuby cbbe and navetsea texture (which is my fav :3) look better for me, still need a liltte tweakeage

Bugs me the legs-ball clipping, I guess I have to make her less chuby

and I will try with the size aswell as you say

attachicon.gifnavets.jpg

EDIT;

Ok sexy yum yum, but dragon potion does nothing actually, and erection spells works one of each 100 times...

attachicon.gifsexypenis.jpg

PDedit2

Fixed, and cant help, have to post

attachicon.gifbig.jpgattachicon.giffat.jpg

<3 Now she just need some tatoos and a decent face. Anyways, still having issues with the erection spell, but im guessing is script lag, I remember now why I dont use schlongs of skyrim a lot...

Looks great.

Yeah the reason why it doesn't match up and has a seam, is cause it is designed to be worn on the default UNP body skin. If you use a different skin, say SG Female Textures Renewal, it won't match up properly. You'll have to manually edit the penis to make it match. Which seems like you did that already. ;)

Never used the erection spell myself, but if you are having issues with script lag, try these. They work great for me.

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1321575-rel-tesv-acceleration-layer/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15454-solutions-to-slow-running-scripts-in-skyrim/

As for tattoos, I personally use these ones. Scroll down to the bottom under Miscellaneous and download the 4K psd file. Then you can just paste it over your own body texture and adjust it as you see fit. One of my favorites since it comes in psd format so I can paste it on whatever skin I am using, instead of using whatever skin it comes with.

Well actually the first screenshot was default unp/body texture, and my custom is cbbe body (!!) with navetsea (and the b3lisario's addon texture tweaked), I think using more 'detailed' textures makes easier to dissimulate the steamline than plane textures like unp's default...

The psd's looks cool, Ill defintetivelly try them out!

Edit:  moar screens noes Dx

post-33828-0-13955700-1384877034_thumb.jpg

post-33828-0-30370600-1384877057_thumb.jpg

post-33828-0-78930400-1384877090_thumb.jpgpost-33828-0-18211300-1384877117_thumb.jpg

post-33828-0-18022100-1384877186_thumb.jpgpost-33828-0-35010100-1384877215_thumb.jpg

I'm getting a weird shadow on my schlong with the no balls version.

Its fucked up vanilla shaders, when copy from original, the flags in it messed up.Have this to and i removed " cast shadows" flag. Its just bethesda and da shit.I don't wanna mod or make anymore for skyrim and that shitty havok and ACIV pc havok shit to.Fuck da people that made Havok )) Try to ask people about cast shadows on body.

First of all, I love this, thank you for the supreme work you've done with this mod.

However I do have a question.  Is there any way to make this, or just SoS in general, work with SexLab Aroused?

By that I mean the guy or the girl that has a cock gets erect after their arousal reaches a certain point, perhaps a point that's editable in menu?

I realize this may cause some issues and may make armor unequip yet that's perfectly fine.  I'd still love to see something like this happen, where the erection happens on its own, and stays until the arousal level drops, if a character's arousal gets high enough.

Because, honestly, I'd love to see something like that happen and I feel it'd be a great way to further increase both immersion and convenience.

Is there any way to make this, or just SoS in general, work with SexLab Aroused?

Yes, there is an easy way. Any mod can send animation events to the actor wearing a SOS schlong. It doesn't matter where you got the schlong as long it uses the SOS bones and animations.

For example in a script file:

Debug.sendAnimationEvent(Game.GetPlayer(), "SOSFlaccid")
You can also test this stuff using the console:

player.sae SOSBendUp04
The mod should send the right events to the actors, and the SOS animations will do their job. I'm sorry but I don't know how Sexlab aroused works, so I'm not sure if it should be SexLab Aroused or just Sexlab who should send the events, maybe both.

I usually play the ygnord from ECE and had some minor issues with getting it to work but it works well. Since I didn't want all the women to have a schlong I made a patch so only the ygnord females have one (was pretty easy).

The Trap has been sprung!

post-101267-0-90073400-1385527967_thumb.jpg

Man struggles with the trap.

post-101267-0-48411200-1385527969_thumb.jpg

Man subdues and cages the trap.

post-101267-0-11158300-1385527966_thumb.jpg

All traps should be placed under Thalmore control

Sorry to bother you folks but I've been trying to get this to work for weeks and keep having issues. I've downloaded everything I needed including the custom skeleton replacer and the compatibility skeleton recommended. I had already been using SOS and have been keeping it up to date. Yet, whenever I attempt to change my female to transgender (using the cumshot option) as soon as I take my clothes of CTD. 
I've scoured the forums and (uselessly) the net and haven't come up with a single solution I haven't tried. Just wondering if anyone could help me out here. 
And thanks in advance!

Sorry to bother you folks but I've been trying to get this to work for weeks and keep having issues. I've downloaded everything I needed including the custom skeleton replacer and the compatibility skeleton recommended. I had already been using SOS and have been keeping it up to date. Yet, whenever I attempt to change my female to transgender (using the cumshot option) as soon as I take my clothes of CTD. 

I've scoured the forums and (uselessly) the net and haven't come up with a single solution I haven't tried. Just wondering if anyone could help me out here. 

And thanks in advance!

You should have a penis whether ypu use the transgender option in cumshot or not. Are you using a custom race?