any chance of anyone makeing armor that shows the cock off? i wanna be protected as my futa dragon born rips though bandits with a massive erection

Try this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/519-lich-kings-armor-bombshellcleavage-bbp/

or

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13004/?

Use the no panty versions and the armor is bottomless so it tends to all hang out.

I did this.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39433 fits UNP/Sevenbase bodies much better.

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8875/skyrim-futa-mining

finally made it to understand what to do here. maybe a better description would clear this easier. 

bigger dixks = essence of Dragons = kill Dragons, buy at new Trader in riverwood or use console command. 3 should be enough for normal huge size.

stay in underwear is only in dialogue Options from this mod, not in common sexlab animations. couldnt test defeat yet.

now : if i drink potions that Change the Modell of the dick,  muscular cant find a proper Skeleton. i used tyrants sos from the link here. i would like to use xp32, nut really, thiese files are chaos. i have no idea which ones i Need and which not. there are :

eceslider (meshes)

Skeleton rig (meshes) both probably necessary

i do not count bolt quivers etc, then comes non finis patch, i always use finis of course so this i out too

1st Person Skeleton bbp i guess thats necessary

the rest are weapons again.

so if i use this mod eith eceslider, Skeleton rig and 1st Person Skeleton bbp, then sos still cant find a Skeleton for muscular Modell.

maybe you can help here .thanks

mr

Hi there, thanks for this wonderful addon to use the SOS mod on females as well. I do have one issue same as magicrealm above and that is that using the muscular potion it causes the penis to dissapear and nothing happens except for a small message that pops up saying something about finding a skeleton.

If i drink a second one of those potions a popup will say that my race actor or something is either a custom race or isn't supported. I'm using the XP32 skeleton so i'm not sure if i did something wrong of if the muscular version of the penis requires a different skeleton entirely. Does anybody have any ideas as to what could be the issue?

Hi!

I've been using ChronoTrigger's Remodeled Armor and unsuccessfully tried to use Creation Kit (more like, tinkered for an hour before giving up) to make the remodeled armor versions - and only them - revealing. I cannot even begin to comprehend where or what I am supposed to edit in order to accomplish this.

I barely managed to zap the panties using bodyslide 2 but that didn't seem to reveal any schlongs. Is there some ready-made set of .esp files for near-luddites like me? Or does anyone have a more comprehensive, in-depth tutorial how to set these remodeled armors to be revealing?

Cheers and thanks for any help!

'Lo and behold, I managed to actually make one armor revealing. Does anyone have an idea how to add a specific keyword to a number of selected items at the same time, without having to go through them all individually?

I have 130 items that I want to add the sos_revealing keyword to using the creation kit. It seems a bit cumbersome without some sort of shortcut.

Well, guess this mod isn't for me. Tried many many times to get it to work but it CTD all the time. Mostly on any sort of load the game has to do, from the main menu, chaning cells, going thru doors. It seems to crash more with the latest SOS normal update. It worked nicely the first time I got it, but then after awhile it started causing infinite load issue or CTD, eventually got so bad that 1 in 5 tries to load a game would work. I do have safety load added and even it doesn't stop the constant CTD or infinite loads. Not sure exactly what the issue is, if I just have a specific mod that seems to conflict or some other issue, but I'd love to use this mod.

With safety load you can go into it's meager .ini and set it to work on load only (change it from false to true). That will cut down on CTDs for most people yet still stop the ILS.

Be sure you're using a proper skeleton and that it hasn't been overwritten. That will crash it for sure.

Make sure you have the latest SoS and the latest addons.

These are things that have made it work for me. Your mileage may vary.

Sigh, it was working until somehow my character body got messed up when I went to showracemenu to edit my face. Not sure what happen there but my body wasn't fitting mt skin texture anymore. The schlongs were just floating in space, when I jumped they would stay at their height lol. Ok well I fixed all that. After fixing my bodys and then reinstalling SOS and SOS for females I have no control over my characters schlong. I can make the npc's schlongs go up and down but I have no control over my girls.

During sex acts its nice to position the schlong up and down to fit the animation, but now I cant at all :( I can walk up to an npc with a schlong and press page up page down and it controls theirs fine.

My girls get erect during a sex act but I have no control over it during sex animations anymore and had full control before :(

Hold left shift key then use page up/down.

hi im having and issue with SOS. im using the latest version with bodyslide 2, calientes female body mode with remodeled armor with CBBE and BBP. And i cant seems to get the Schlongs to show there the armor with panties removed. just wondering if anybody else has had this problem. i looked there the forums and cant find anything of a fix from previous post. 

hi im having and issue with SOS. im using the latest version with bodyslide 2, calientes female body mode with remodeled armor with CBBE and BBP. And i cant seems to get the Schlongs to show there the armor with panties removed. just wondering if anybody else has had this problem. i looked there the forums and cant find anything of a fix from previous post. 

i had a  look in tes5edit useing some stuff i read in the tread and its appers   that evey suit of armor need the keyword SOS_Revealing to evey suit of armor.. and any mod that messes with armor can change this  makeing the cock not apper i think? so  someone is going to have to make a mod  witch is beyond my skills (only learned how to change things with tes5edit today)

What I did to have 'schlong-revealing' armor with my CB Bodyslide body was using:

-Remodeled Armor for Bodyslide (chose craftable panties option when installing)

-B3lisario's SkyProc patcher (makes all armor revealling)

-Build the panties with bodyslide using this sliderset made by me (hides schlong and also adds tbbp):

Panty52.7z

It will replace the nif files from the panties of 'Remodeled Armor' mod for a slot 52 version, and also with butt bounce as a bonus :3 The patcher by B3lisario will make the armors revealing (showing penis), and at the same time, my modified panties will hide the schlong when equiped (with or without the armor).

now : if i drink potions that Change the Modell of the dick,  muscular cant find a proper Skeleton. i used tyrants sos from the link here. i would like to use xp32, nut really, thiese files are chaos. i have no idea which ones i Need and which not. there are :

I do have one issue same as magicrealm above and that is that using the muscular potion it causes the penis to dissapear and nothing happens except for a small message that pops up saying something about finding a skeleton.

What is happening here is that the muscular schlong doesn't work with females (none of the 3 official schlong do). In this case the skeleton warning is misleading, it's just a matter of schlong gender vs character gender. I'll change the message to make clearer what's happening when you drink these potions.

To make those schlongs compatible, it is necessary to adapt their models and textures to a female body (you need 3ds max or blender)

i still can't get futa armour working chould someone mabe post a start a tread and post a guide....and here is a link to my loadlist if anyone thinks that the issue https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Tuwbgmvevr1cXN9tAnFxaXdd2peqGw48-8gwNoJMIco/edit?usp=sharing

I have 130 items that I want to add the sos_revealing keyword to using the creation kit. It seems a bit cumbersome without some sort of shortcut.

You equip an armor, schlong will hide if:

- armor being equipped uses slot 32 (main armors) or 52 (usually panties, belts or skirts)

Unless:

- armor being equipped has keyworkd SOS_Revealing

It doesn't matter the amount of visible skin.

So the options are:

- add the SOS_Revealing keyword to each armor item. Load in CK "Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm" and your armor mod and edit the armor items. There is an option to add existing keywords.

- change the armor so it doesn't use 32 nor 52 (not recommended, there will be another issues you'll need to deal with)

Batch mode: Better method I know is Skyproc

Skyproc patch

I do have one issue same as magicrealm above and that is that using the muscular potion it causes the penis to dissapear and nothing happens except for a small message that pops up saying something about finding a skeleton.

What is happening here is that the muscular schlong doesn't work with females (none of the 3 official schlong do). In this case the skeleton warning is misleading, it's just a matter of schlong gender vs character gender. I'll change it to make clearer what's happening when you drink these potions.
To make those schlongs compatible, it is necessary to adapt their models and textures to a female body (you need 3ds max or blender)

i still can't get futa armour working chould someone mabe post a start a tread and post a guide....and here is a link to my loadlist if anyone thinks that the issue https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Tuwbgmvevr1cXN9tAnFxaXdd2peqGw48-8gwNoJMIco/edit?usp=sharing

- armor being equipped uses slot 32 (main armors) or 52 (usually panties, belts or skirts)
Unless:

So the options are:
- add the SOS_Revealing keyword to each armor item. Load in CK "Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm" and your armor mod and edit the armor items. There is an option to add existing keywords.
- change the armor so it doesn't use 32 nor 52 (not recommended, there will be another issues you'll need to deal with)

Skyproc patch

Skyproc seems to need this BOSS addon. Will that conflict with the nexus mod manager?

What is happening here is that the muscular schlong doesn't work with females (none of the 3 official schlong do). In this case the skeleton warning is misleading, it's just a matter of schlong gender vs character gender. I'll change it to make clearer what's happening when you drink these potions.

Unless:

So the options are:

Skyproc patch

Skyproc seems to need this BOSS addon. Will that conflict with the nexus mod manager?

BOSS changes (fixes) your load order, so yes it conflicts with NMM in some way.

You should already be using BOSS.

What is happening here is that the muscular schlong doesn't work with females (none of the 3 official schlong do). In this case the skeleton warning is misleading, it's just a matter of schlong gender vs character gender. I'll change the message to make clearer what's happening when you drink these potions.

Unless:

So the options are:

Skyproc patch

i tried using hte Skyproc patch but its not working for me.