You should have a penis whether ypu use the transgender option in cumshot or not. Are you using a custom race?

Yeah, the Transgender option in cumshot only affects which animation sets get played during sex, and whether or not you ejaculate.

As to your problem, I had the same issue when I tried to install this version of the mod. I never solved the issue, myself, and instead switched to the SoS-Lite and Equippable Schlong combo. If nothing else, try that and see if it works. Could provide a temporary solution while you work out how to fix issues with the full version.

Sorry to bother you folks but I've been trying to get this to work for weeks and keep having issues. I've downloaded everything I needed including the custom skeleton replacer and the compatibility skeleton recommended. I had already been using SOS and have been keeping it up to date. Yet, whenever I attempt to change my female to transgender (using the cumshot option) as soon as I take my clothes of CTD. 

I've scoured the forums and (uselessly) the net and haven't come up with a single solution I haven't tried. Just wondering if anyone could help me out here. 

And thanks in advance!

No need for a compatibility skeletons anymore (which might be your issue). You just need the new XP32 Maximum Skeleton now. It is compatible with SoS and everything else now, including this mod.

I'm playing an Argonian female. I've already played with the normal male SoS and I've seen how good the Argonian penises look. After installing all the proper skeletons and addons, I found that my Argonian female was given the UNP Schlong shape... which does not have an Argonian texture and looks rather out-of-place. I reduced the probability of this shape to 0%, and increased the probability to 100% for the Muscular shape for Argonians. I also changed all shapes, including the UNP shape, to 100 size, to see if there was a difference. I could not get my character to reschlongify. I even 'cleaned' all UNP shapes from the game, and it still re-assigns my character with the UNP shape. Is this normal?

ScreenShot5.bmp

I've had the same problem as well.  It all boils down to the fact that the "regular" SOS schlongs are set to male only.

You could easily modify this in CK, but I am not very comfortable in CK yet.  I've done a few minor edits and personal "player home" mods, but nothing like what these guys do.

Anywho, open up the actual schlong in CK and you will see the male and female previews for it.  Just make sure that it appears on both and uses the correct schlong graphics for the females.  I believe that is all you need to do.

Hey guys,

i'm running into a small problem unfortunantly. Whenever i try to enable the muscular shape by using the respective potion the Schlong just disappears, while it reads "Checking for compatible skeleton" or the like in the top left corner.

I have first installed the xp32 maximum skeleton and afterwards installed the SoS replacer skeleton, however this does not change anything. As soon as i drink the UNP potion everything is back to nrmal, but this has bugged me a bit nonetheless.

Hey guys,

i'm running into a small problem unfortunantly. Whenever i try to enable the muscular shape by using the respective potion the Schlong just disappears, while it reads "Checking for compatible skeleton" or the like in the top left corner.

I have first installed the xp32 maximum skeleton and afterwards installed the SoS replacer skeleton, however this does not change anything. As soon as i drink the UNP potion everything is back to nrmal, but this has bugged me a bit nonetheless.

XP32 should be installed after SoS. You don't need a compatibility skeleton anymore. XP32 is compatible with SoS now, so that is all you need. Not sure if that will fix your issue, but just a heads up just in case.

When i use this mod i just get an instant CTD. I have all the requirments installed. Ran boss and FNIS.

These plugins are recognised by BOSS and have been sorted according to its masterlist. Please read any attached messages and act on any that require action.

• Skyrim.esm Active
  • Update.esm Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}
  • Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev, Stats}}
  • Dawnguard.esm Active
  • HearthFires.esm Active
  • Dragonborn.esm Active
  • Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Stats}}
  • Falskaar.esm Active
  • ApachiiHair.esm Active
  • Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm Active
  • SexLab.esm Active
  • Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev, Stats}}
  • Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp Active
  • HighResTexturePack01.esp Active
  • HighResTexturePack02.esp Active
  • HighResTexturePack03.esp Active
  • SkyrimURWL.esp Active
  • FantasySoundtrackProject.esp Active
  • StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp Active
  • StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp Active
  • Auto Unequip Ammo.esp Active
  • Beauties of Skyrim.esp Active
  • Chesko_WearableLantern.esp Active
  • Dual Sheath Redux.esp Active
    • Requires: Java Runtime Environment 7 update 17+
  • SexLabDefeat.esp Active
  • Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp Active
  • SwiftPotion.esp Active
  • RaceMenu.esp Active
  • RaceMenuPlugin.esp Active
    • Note: RaceMenuPlugin is optional and provides support to alter Height, Breast, Glute and Biceps. If you experience issues with it, disable RaceMenuPlugin.esp and inform the author.
  • SkyUI.esp Active
  • iHUD.esp Active
  • daedric_phelm.esp Active
  • Frostmourne 1.2.esp Active
    • Note: Obsolete. Update to latest version, Frostmourne v.1.3 unenchanted version.esp.
  • SleekSteel_StandAlone.esp Active
  • Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp Active
  • Run For Your Lives.esp Active
  • Civil War Overhaul.esp Active
  • HelmetToggle2.02b.esp Active
  • RichMerchants.esp Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Relev}}
  • Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp Active
  • SexLab Horny Followers.esp Active
  • dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp Active
  • dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp Active
  • UnreadBooksGlow.esp Active
  • Open Cities Skyrim.esp Active
  • CinematicFireFX.esp Active
  • The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp Active
  • Skyrim Scaling Stopper.esp Active
  • Pinup Poser.esp Active
  • AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp Active
  • dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp Active
    • Note: Ragdolls will conflict with other mods that change the skeleton.nif. Check Custom Skeleton Replacers for compatibly with other skeleton.nif.
  • CharGen Morphs.esp Active
  • ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp Active
  • Purewaters.esp Active
  • Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp Active

Any help would be greatful. thanks.

Hey guys,

Got that long ago on custom race,had to return to vanila race.

About textures for argonians and khajits , i have one ,was in archive for orig SOS males textures.Ask b3lisario for adding it in his post.

I wasnt aware that you could equip the male default addons in your female, thought that was only for this UNP Addon... As for how to resize it, the easiest way is set your unp addon faction rank, I think 20 is the max faction rank / size, instructions are in the first or second page written by the mod author himsef >.> Well after setting rank, you drink a essence of falmer and your penis will resize.

Sorry to bother you folks but I've been trying to get this to work for weeks and keep having issues. I've downloaded everything I needed including the custom skeleton replacer and the compatibility skeleton recommended. I had already been using SOS and have been keeping it up to date. Yet, whenever I attempt to change my female to transgender (using the cumshot option) as soon as I take my clothes of CTD. 

I've scoured the forums and (uselessly) the net and haven't come up with a single solution I haven't tried. Just wondering if anyone could help me out here. 

And thanks in advance!

No need for a compatibility skeletons anymore (which might be your issue). You just need the new XP32 Maximum Skeleton now. It is compatible with SoS and everything else now, including this mod.

Wow! Thanks so much. That was exactly my problem! I got rid of the old skeletons and replaced it with the one you pointed out (thanks for the convenient link) and BAM there hangs the dickel.

Appreciate you taking the time to help me out. Now on to new adventures with my newly well endowed lady friend! X-D

Works nise, but i cant change size of cock. Even in mod menu...

How to enlarge it like at screens?

With potions. I think it's called Essence of the Dragon or something like that. It increases your size. It's part of the original SoS mod.

Thanks!!!

And... How to remove colour difference between cock and bottom of the belly?

Works nise, but i cant change size of cock. Even in mod menu...

How to enlarge it like at screens?

With potions. I think it's called Essence of the Dragon or something like that. It increases your size. It's part of the original SoS mod.

Thanks!!!

And... How to remove colour difference between cock and bottom of the belly?

You'd have to edit that yourself in an image editor, like Photoshop or Gimp or even Paint. The penis was designed to match up on the basic UNP textures that come with UNP. If you use a different body texture, you'll need to manually edit the texture of the penis to match your body texture.

Is showing on NPC's but is not showing on my character. It showed the first time i installed it, but i dont know what i changed. Please help.

Weird, try drinking the unp potion (you can get it though the console 'help unp' and then player.additem)

woops, i dint scroll up in the console window. Im soo dumb, thank for the help.

Is showing on NPC's but is not showing on my character. It showed the first time i installed it, but i dont know what i changed. Please help.

Weird, try drinking the unp potion (you can get it though the console 'help unp' and then player.additem)

The potion worked, thanks again.

Been trying to get this to work now for hours, but I just can not. I can get it to work on NPCs but not on the player character. I tried the thing with the potion as well. In order to make it work on NPCs I have to use the spell.

For what it's worth the PC is not listed as belonging to any faction when using the debugspell.

I have tried using the XP32 skeleton as well as the Custom Skeleton Replacer SOS Edition.

Been trying to get this to work now for hours, but I just can not. I can get it to work on NPCs but not on the player character. I tried the thing with the potion as well. In order to make it work on NPCs I have to use the spell.

For what it's worth the PC is not listed as belonging to any faction when using the debugspell.

I have tried using the XP32 skeleton as well as the Custom Skeleton Replacer SOS Edition.

Well you don't need the custom skeleton replacer, all you need is XP32's skeleton. It is compatible with everything now.

As for not showing up on your player character, are you using a custom race? If so, that would be why it's not showing up. I believe there is a way to add your custom race to SoS, but I can't remember how cause I never had to do it myself.