I apologize if this has already been asked, but... 22 pages of posts is a bit much to sift through and I'm not sure how to word a search query: Is it possible to use this without it schlongifying (what a word! :D ) every woman in the game? I have the percentage chance set to 10%, but apparently, since it's the only available Schlong for women, it gets assigned regardless. And yes, I know I can just turn it off by race, but I'd like there to be a random chance of a given girl being a futa, rather than all of them or none of them. TIA.

Hi Guys,

Was wondering if anyone is having a similar problem to what I'm getting or knows of a possible way to fix.

So I just updated my SOS to v2.04.001 (from v2.03.015) and it seems to be causing a strange problem with SOS UNP.

The problem is that now all females have schlongs not just my char (who used a potion to get (Ningheim race))

Thanks for reporting the issue. This is a bug introduced in the last version, will be fixed in the next. In the meantime, I've attached a patch that should fix it. After installing it, click clean again.

Alright, so I'm a dumbass for not even reading the last page of the thread before posting. A Derp is Me.

Still curious about the strap-on thing though.

Edit: Or not... apparently it still gives the only available schlong to every woman even with the percentage set to 10%.

Hi Guys,

Was wondering if anyone is having a similar problem to what I'm getting or knows of a possible way to fix.

So I just updated my SOS to v2.04.001 (from v2.03.015) and it seems to be causing a strange problem with SOS UNP.

The problem is that now all females have schlongs not just my char (who used a potion to get (Ningheim race))

Thanks for reporting the issue. This is a bug introduced in the last version, will be fixed in the next. In the meantime, I've attached a patch that should fix it. After installing it, click clean again.

Awesome!

Thanks

Maybe someone can help me out with something.

I'm trying to get the Schlong to match the Fair Skin Complexion textures for UNP. The texture for the schlong is way off from the fair skin complexion, and I want to get it to match better.

Problem is, I have no idea what part of the fairskin complexion texture to use on the schlong texture. Not sure exactly how to match them up. If anyone has done this already or knows how to do it, could you toss me a hand? Would really appreciate it.

I've got a somewhat similar dilemma.

I'm using the porcelain skin mod for vampires and would like to match the schlong to my pale skin.

Actually got this working finally. Was pretty easy when I opened up the textures in Photoshop. lol

Just copy the pelvic region from your body texture, over the schlong texture. Do a bit of editing to make it fit and such, along with some blending, and it should match up fine. Was able to do this with mine and got it on the first try. Looks much much better now.

I apologize if this has already been asked, but... 22 pages of posts is a bit much to sift through and I'm not sure how to word a search query: Is it possible to use this without it schlongifying (what a word! :D ) every woman in the game? I have the percentage chance set to 10%, but apparently, since it's the only available Schlong for women, it gets assigned regardless. And yes, I know I can just turn it off by race, but I'd like there to be a random chance of a given girl being a futa, rather than all of them or none of them. TIA.

Hi Guys,

Alright, so I'm a dumbass for not even reading the last page of the thread before posting. A Derp is Me.

Edit: Or not... apparently it still gives the only available schlong to every woman even with the percentage set to 10%.

Doesn't work like that. When there is only one available schlong type for the race and gender, the % setting doesn't matter unless it's zero. It has more sense when there are various schlongs installed to priorize one over the others.

Hi Guys,

Doesn't work like that. When there is only one available schlong type for the race and gender, the % setting doesn't matter unless it's zero. It has more sense when there are various schlongs installed to priorize one over the others.

I can confirm the new script works.

Installed

Set to 0%

Clean

Wait 1hr

Loaded auto save.

It works - Schlongs gone.

Hi Guys,

Alrighty then, new question: SOS has a mechanism whereby you can get male NPCs to drink various SOS potions via dialog. Is there any way that can be done for female NPCs to drink the Schlongification potion (I like the idea of some females having schlongs, just not /all/ of them). :D

Also: Still wondering how (or if) I can keep SexLab from giving my schlongified female PC a strap-on without turning off /all/ the strap-ons.

This thread has gotten huge since I last checked up on it. Before I actually go into things though, I'd like to know if it will even work for me. My character is a Drakian, (look it up on Nexus, great race mod) with skin colors gained from the improved race menu addon, and I use CBBE. Now, the drakians use the body textures of Argonians. Can I use this addon on my blue female drakian, without having access to photoshop, or any knowledge of how to use blender or NIFskope beyond the very simple things? I apologize for my... well, I guess noobishness is a fitting term here. 

Well, guess this mod isn't for me. Tried many many times to get it to work but it CTD all the time. Mostly on any sort of load the game has to do, from the main menu, chaning cells, going thru doors. It seems to crash more with the latest SOS normal update. It worked nicely the first time I got it, but then after awhile it started causing infinite load issue or CTD, eventually got so bad that 1 in 5 tries to load a game would work. I do have safety load added and even it doesn't stop the constant CTD or infinite loads. Not sure exactly what the issue is, if I just have a specific mod that seems to conflict or some other issue, but I'd love to use this mod.

Hi Guys,

Alrighty then, new question: SOS has a mechanism whereby you can get male NPCs to drink various SOS potions via dialog. Is there any way that can be done for female NPCs to drink the Schlongification potion (I like the idea of some females having schlongs, just not /all/ of them). :D

Also: Still wondering how (or if) I can keep SexLab from giving my schlongified female PC a strap-on without turning off /all/ the strap-ons.

cant you just drop the potion in their inventory?

also the strapon thing is also something I want.

To be able to enable strapons but somehow exclude your char.

If you're having CTD from this mod, then it's not this mod. It's a conflict on your end.

This works just fine with UNPB since it is the same as UNP just with bigger breasts. But you have to have the requirements for it to work and to avoid CTDs.

You need SoS Full. And of course the UNPB body (I use UNPB Redux with TBBP), and then you need XP32 Maximum Skeleton (which requires Realistic Ragdolls and Force). Don't use the compatiblity skeletons as XP32's works just fine with SoS now.

Install Realistic Ragdolls and Force, then install SoS (via NMM or MO, I use NMM), install your UNPB BBP/TBBP body (via NMM or MO again), and THEN install XP32's Skeleton (overwrite any other skeletons installed with this). Then install this mod since it doesn't overwrite any of that stuff. If you have animation mods and such, install those before you install the skeleton as some of them try to replace it. Always install XP32's Skeleton last. This way you know that it will not get overwritten. When running FNIS, select the skeleton arm fix patch, and then click update FNIS behaviour.

Run BOSS to sort your load order, make any manual changes you need afterwards (the load order for this stuff is sorted just fine by BOSS so no need to adjust it), and it should work just fine. If you are having CTDs or problems, it is a mod conflict. As well, if you are trying to start a new game, disable all SoS stuff first, then wait till you get inside the keep, make a save, then enable all the SoS stuff. I found that starting a new game with SoS enabled can cause it to stop working sometimes. So best to wait till you get to the keep to enable it.

If you're having CTD from this mod, then it's not this mod. It's a conflict on your end.

This works just fine with UNPB since it is the same as UNP just with bigger breasts. But you have to have the requirements for it to work and to avoid CTDs.

You need SoS Full. And of course the UNPB body (I use UNPB Redux with TBBP), and then you need XP32 Maximum Skeleton (which requires Realistic Ragdolls and Force). Don't use the compatiblity skeletons as XP32's works just fine with SoS now.

Install Realistic Ragdolls and Force, then install SoS (via NMM or MO, I use NMM), install your UNPB BBP/TBBP body (via NMM or MO again), and THEN install XP32's Skeleton (overwrite any other skeletons installed with this). Then install this mod since it doesn't overwrite any of that stuff. If you have animation mods and such, install those before you install the skeleton as some of them try to replace it. Always install XP32's Skeleton last. This way you know that it will not get overwritten. When running FNIS, select the skeleton arm fix patch, and then click update FNIS behaviour.

Run BOSS to sort your load order, make any manual changes you need afterwards (the load order for this stuff is sorted just fine by BOSS so no need to adjust it), and it should work just fine. If you are having CTDs or problems, it is a mod conflict. As well, if you are trying to start a new game, disable all SoS stuff first, then wait till you get inside the keep, make a save, then enable all the SoS stuff. I found that starting a new game with SoS enabled can cause it to stop working sometimes. So best to wait till you get to the keep to enable it.

Well now I feel stupid, toying with this mod for weeks and got only infinite load times and CTD on most saves. I did not even see the part on XP32's skeleton that it required another mod to work. I never had the realistic ragdolls part. Reinstalled it and so far its working, will have to see how it works tomorrow more indepth. I loaded up a few saves and it loaded just fine with no CTD yet. So heres hoping :D

Hi Guys,

cant you just drop the potion in their inventory?

also the strapon thing is also something I want.

To be able to enable strapons but somehow exclude your char.

I tried that, but couldn't figure out a way to get her to drink it once it was there.

any chance of anyone makeing armor that shows the cock off? i wanna be protected as my futa dragon born rips though bandits with a massive erection

Try this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/519-lich-kings-armor-bombshellcleavage-bbp/

or

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13004/?

Use the no panty versions and the armor is bottomless so it tends to all hang out.

chould not seem to get those working just end up with a smooth crotch 

Sometimes equipping and unequipping armor will get it to appear with them. Or it could just be a (useful) bug on my end thats causing it to appear thru armor. Try using the console to add a potion of essence of dragon and drink it, might cause it to stay.

Well now I feel stupid, toying with this mod for weeks and got only infinite load times and CTD on most saves. I did not even see the part on XP32's skeleton that it required another mod to work. I never had the realistic ragdolls part. Reinstalled it and so far its working, will have to see how it works tomorrow more indepth. I loaded up a few saves and it loaded just fine with no CTD yet. So heres hoping :D

Well, after a day of testing, still CTD and infinite loads. However, it crashes a lot less than it did before. Loading the game from the desktop might crash only once upon loading a save and maybe once or twice with an infinite load time. I did make a save inside a small house and use that one for my first load which works just fine, then load my most recent save. So maybe I'll just have to deal with that. Not sure what could be causing the problem now, probably mod conflict.

Sigh, it was working until somehow my character body got messed up when I went to showracemenu to edit my face. Not sure what happen there but my body wasn't fitting mt skin texture anymore. The schlongs were just floating in space, when I jumped they would stay at their height lol. Ok well I fixed all that. After fixing my bodys and then reinstalling SOS and SOS for females I have no control over my characters schlong. I can make the npc's schlongs go up and down but I have no control over my girls.

During sex acts its nice to position the schlong up and down to fit the animation, but now I cant at all :( I can walk up to an npc with a schlong and press page up page down and it controls theirs fine.

My girls get erect during a sex act but I have no control over it during sex animations anymore and had full control before :(