Version 1.2.9 is out

This time most of my time tinkering went to making a strap-on modification and adding expressions to existing stuff
Here's the changelog and longer explanations of things:

Atomic Blowjob (chair) expression added
Atomic Cryo Pod + anal version
Leito Aggressive Cowgirl Anal 2nd variant added
Expressions added to most Leito ground animations, starting alphabetically, now at Reverse Cowgirl - No furniture animations yet
Added FF variants to some Leito ground animations - these require the Strap-on modification I made, OG version doesn't work

Fixed a Leito Reverse Cowgirl 2 issue Dlinny_Lag spotted

Some tweaks to existing adjustments

A modified strap-on, based on Vioxis's work

• I moved the dildo just a bit to more precisely match BodyTalks penis position/location. It's a bit bigger than bodytalks dick, so it's not a perfect 1:1 match, but makes it easier to make the FF adjustments based on male versions
  • Added penis bones to it. It wouldn't follow SAM commands or my adjustments otherwise
  • Hand painted FG bones to it and made a bodyslide
  • Build "Strap-on FG + BT" in bodyslide to match your nude Fusion Girl preset
  • Requires Vioxis Strap-ons. There's a fixed version download in the main mods thread, use that one

Version 1.2.8 with Custom Moans by spicydoritos is now just one download instead of three

Edit: Atomic Lust was updated recently. My mod seems to work with both, the most recent one and the previous version

Edited by ookkerpak
4 hours ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

Oh, now I see why you declared positions second time - to hide original positions by defining isHidden="true" for them.

hi @ookkerpak

I would suggest to apply different approach to hide existing positions.

Instead of declaring new <position> nodes it is possible just to add hidden tag. AAF hides that positions by default.

The reason why I continue to speak about it - issue in AAF (see https://www.loverslab.com/topic/97147-advanced-animation-framework/?do=findComment&comment=3991485 )

1 hour ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

hi @ookkerpak

I would suggest to apply different approach to hide existing positions.

Instead of declaring new <position> nodes it is possible just to add hidden tag. AAF hides that positions by default.

The reason why I continue to speak about it - issue in AAF (see https://www.loverslab.com/topic/97147-advanced-animation-framework/?do=findComment&comment=3991485 )

I was actually thinking about not hiding the originals. Would that make any difference?

edit: It would at least decrease the amount of position related stuff, but would it actually slow down the count towards that 2800-something limit?

Edited by ookkerpak
2 hours ago, ookkerpak said:

Would that make any difference?

In my environment - yes.

For example, I've just removed all your <position... isHidden="true" /> from SAM Enhanced Leito_positionData_Mattress.xml and issue gone.

I've already played with removing position sections in multiple XMLs. Removing them from XML does help with AAF problem.

Something in the description of this gave me an idea:  

You make a series of activators for settlements that consist of dildos, mounted or otherwise, that have male boneweights painted on.  So that if you walk up to the dildo and activate it, it starts a fitting AAF animation with that object.  Would only work for cowgirl/riding etc, unless you added some sort of stick to the dildo, painted the "pelvis" (or whatever bone would be appropriate) to the entire stick, and made a simple .nif of a box or something that the stick would connect to.  You'd be able to make "sex machines" without having to make any new animations.

4 hours ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

In my environment - yes.

For example, I've just removed all your <position... isHidden="true" /> from SAM Enhanced Leito_positionData_Mattress.xml and issue gone.

I've already played with removing position sections in multiple XMLs. Removing them from XML does help with AAF problem.

Alright. I'll remove the lines that hide stuff in the next update. I've never encountered the problem you've described, but whatever makes things less complicated is better I guess.

11 minutes ago, sullysam said:

Something in the description of this gave me an idea:  

You make a series of activators for settlements that consist of dildos, mounted or otherwise, that have male boneweights painted on.  So that if you walk up to the dildo and activate it, it starts a fitting AAF animation with that object.  Would only work for cowgirl/riding etc, unless you added some sort of stick to the dildo, painted the "pelvis" (or whatever bone would be appropriate) to the entire stick, and made a simple .nif of a box or something that the stick would connect to.  You'd be able to make "sex machines" without having to make any new animations.

Sorry, but I really don't know how to do that. Cool idea, though.

14 minutes ago, ookkerpak said:

Sorry, but I really don't know how to do that. Cool idea, though.

Lol I should have phrased that differently, didn't mean to make it sound like a request, more of a general idea I was just throwing out there.  I'm not totally positive how to implement it either, or what random problems might arise when making it

Got to mention it here. Right after releasing 1.2.9 my game... it just broke. So I'll be making a fresh install next. It was a somewhat rickety contraption with all the mods in the end. Hopefully I'll get it up and running soon so I can continue working with the mod at some point.

UPDATE? No?

No changes to the main mod now, just the strap-on.

Added a new version of the strapon, beta now, but it should actually work now. I reshaped the thing to mimic bodytalk dick. Had to re-do the thing from scratch, so some of the existing FF animation adjustments will need some tweaking in the future. I changed the textures to camo/black just to see something different for a change. I'll make other color options available later. The strap under the nutsack and the triangular thing on lower back are a pain to work with, so if there's any Outfit Studio magicians out there, feel free to help me make them clip less.

I have installed all the requirements everyting is loading correctly , I can see the animations added in AAF however for letios animations there are no changes to vagina/anus collision , meaning its not oppening like its shown in the pictures of this mod.

I followed the AAF  guide  and this mods requirements , can someone help me identify what is wrong. Here is my mod list"

+Custom Moans
+Commonwealth Moisturizer
-AAF ADDONS_separator
+SAM Enhanced Animations SOUND
+SAM Enhanced Animations
+Ultimate AAF Patch
+Snapdragon Animations_v
+BP70 Fallout 4 Sex Animations 2.3
+SavageCabbages Animation Pack
+rufGT's Old Animations
+Atomic Lust
+Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version) - 3-11-17
+FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.1b
+50 Shades of Fallout
+ZaZOut4
+SAMFormer
+Screen Archer Menu
-AAF ANIMATIONS_separator
+tacticool strapon beta
+Vioxsis' Strap-On's of Fallout 4 fixed
-Vioxsis' Strap-On's of Fallout 4
+TortureDevices
+NativeSync_v
+AAF Vanilla Sex Animations Theme
+Advanced Animation Framework
-CORE AAF MODS_separator
+FEMALE BODYSLIDE OUTPUT
+MALE BODYSLIDE OUTPUT
+The Girl Next Vault
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio
-BODYSLIDE_separator
-The Girl Next Vault OCBP settings
+VaultG 3BBB Jiggle FG
+MTM OCBP - OCBPC Physics and Collision Preset
+FusionGirl
+BodyTalk
+OCBP-2.2.5-ZeX4
+ZeX-ExtendedSkeletonV5
+LooksMenu
-PLAYER CHARACTER ENHANCEMENTS_separator
+Fallout4 - Textures1
+DLCworkshop03 - Textures
+DLCworkshop02 - Textures
+DLCworkshop01 - Textures
+DLCNukaWorld - Textures
+DLCRobot - Textures
+DLCCoast - Textures
-TEXTURE OVERHAULS & CORE PACKS_separator
-BUG FIXES_separator
+SUP F4SE Plugin
+ShadowBoostFO4 ini
+ShadowBoostFO4
+NVIDIA Reflex Support
+F4z Ro D'oh
+CCCleaner 1.10.163.0
+ENB Helper for Fallout 4
+Fallout Priority 3.4.0 (Preview)
+Whose Quest Is It Anyway
+Encounter Zone Recalculation
+Place Everywhere - togglable
+Place Everywhere
+Vertibird Jump 1.9.9
+Faster Workshop 1.1
+Classic Holstered Weapons -
+Unlimited Survival Mode - F4SE
+Better Console
+Nameplates and floating healthbars
+Crafting Highlight Fix 1.8.8
+Sprint Stuttering Fix bullet time
+Weapon Debris Crash Fix
+High FPS Physics Fix
+Mod Configuration Menu 1.39
+Baka ScrapHeap
+Buffout 4
+Addres Library
+F4SE SCRIPTS
-UTILITIES AND DLLS_separator
+CLEANED ESMS

1 hour ago, georgechalkias said:

batch build

No need for batch building, it'll just build other costumes as well. Doesn't change how the strap-on ends up in game.

Did you try the updated version of the strap-on? Do you see rest of my stuff working in other animations? What is that animations name in your screenshot?

1 hour ago, ookkerpak said:

No need for batch building, it'll just build other costumes as well. Doesn't change how the strap-on ends up in game.

Did you try the updated version of the strap-on? Do you see rest of my stuff working in other animations? What is that animations name in your screenshot?

I got two kind of Vioxis enabled, perhaps I should have just one instead?

I didn't post any animation name. The dildo is static, not moving at all.

If it matters, the non-FG dildo can be manipulated in bodyslide (make erection face down, etc) but FG-version remains completely static no matter what slides you adjust. Is the FG-version working or broken?

Edited by georgechalkias