32 minutes ago, ookkerpak said:

No, keep the original Vioxis and my modification both. I haven't made a standalone version yet, and I'm not sure if I will.

Strap-on with boness.zip 2.93 MB · 2 downloads

Try replacing the older version with the one attached here.

No idea. I used this to replace FG bones mod and the issue still persists it appears.

But, removing this (and ensuring FG bones mod is disabled), fixes the issue (aka the strap op is animated properly). 

Edited by georgechalkias
5 hours ago, vranina said:

Work with CBBE?

Parts of it, maybe?  CBBE doesn't have genital bones, so you won't see those open without FG.  Gravitational effects are built for FG.  Strap-on bodyslide is only made for FG.  Honestly if any portion of the alignment works for CBBE it's basically an accident.

1 hour ago, riot_punch said:

The sound patch needs Custom Moans to work which I don't use, I'll try to make a patch that will make it so that the animations would use UAP Moans instead.

SAM EA UAP Moans.rar I basically just edited @spicydoritos's files

though UAP moans has sounds for supermutants, I believe they don't work because of an AAF limitation so I didn't bother adding them

(you have to install UAP Moans in the UAP fomod)

3 minutes ago, Bing9889 said:

Since this tech is relatively new I wanted to ask for advice on getting it to work for "animationgroup" animations. For example animations that automatically go from stage 1,2,3, ect. Is making a brand new animation/position.xml the only way to do it?

you don't need to make new animationdata or positiondata xmls, just check UAP for working examples

3 hours ago, Bing9889 said:

...animations that automatically go...

The AAF wiki has animation groups explained here. I didn't and most likely will not try to make that kind of thing because I like to change the positions manually. Position tree is another option if you want to have some other way of controlling the stages than the AAF menu. If I've understood things right, position trees give you the option to change the stage manually, but you can also include a timer. Haven't looked in to that too much, so not 100% certain about this.

Version 1.3.0 is out!

Changes are, but might not be limited to:
Expressions now added to all Leito F-M ground/mattress/bed animations - No chair/sofa/couch animations yet.
More F-F animations. Facial expressions are not final, those just got copied over from F-M versions. Some might look goofy. I'll finish making the adjustments for all F-F f-f-first and add expressions after.
Leito Super Mutant animations now also have expressions added. All of them, save one have (female) adjustments also: With SM Chair Cowgirl stage 3 I wasn't able to do what I wanted, so I left it as is. So no genital adjustments there. I'll do it when I can include SM adjustments in the mod also, but for now I can only tweak human actors.
More expression variants

Some tweaks to existing adjustments, as always.

20230222224743_1.jpg

20230224182953_1.jpg

1 hour ago, issam1979 said:

So I decided to use this with AnimationsAddonsAndFixes and it worked by NOT installing Leito and Atomic Lust patches from AnimationsAddonsAndFixes.

I wouldn't expect it to work any other way with that mod, if at all. It is a listed incompatibility. Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum/tattoo overlays, stages, fixes) files are named "AnimationsAddonsAndFixes x.x.xx.7z" for keeping it short, I guess.

Edited by ookkerpak
1 hour ago, brushmyhair said:

Thank you for all your hard work. Any chance of an voiced version of the latest version

Thank you. So far the voiced versions have been "outsourced" because I try to keep things simple for myself. My plan was to do the animation adjustments and expressions first and add voices and maybe some other stuff later. Then @spicydoritos started making versions with Custom Moans, which I have happily welcomed and included in downloads. So far things stay this way, because I feel like there's already enough to do without the voices. Sorry. But at some point I will get the rest of the F-F versions of Leito's animations done with expressions, and I think that would be a good time to make the main mod fully voiced with Custom Moans. After that every additional stuff would be voiced without this kind of dependence on external slave labor.

3 hours ago, brushmyhair said:

Thank you for all your hard work. Any chance of an voiced version of the latest version

2 hours ago, ookkerpak said:

Then @spicydoritos started making versions with Custom Moans, which I have happily welcomed and included in downloads. So far things stay this way, because I feel like there's already enough to do without the voices.

It's on my "to do" list, but is fairly tedious because it has to be re-done from scratch each time.  I don't want to accidentally overwrite any changes that have been made to expressions, positions, etc.  I just need, like, a free hour and some mindless Netflix show on my second monitor.  ?

2 hours ago, ookkerpak said:

without this kind of dependence on external slave labor

"Back to the modding mines, peon!"  ?

On 2/28/2023 at 7:49 PM, spicydoritos said:

"Back to the modding mines, peon!"

I'll send you this each time I release a new version ;)

No, seriously, I thought that next time I'll include your stuff in the main mod and add new stuff on after that.

On 3/3/2023 at 12:19 AM, ookkerpak said:

I'll send you this each time I release a new version ;)

No, seriously, I thought that next time I'll include your stuff in the main mod and add new stuff on after that.

work-complete.jpg.ba9562c0c14e72072b60298c5b732431.jpg

I'm certainly not going to complain if sounds get incorporated by default!  Either mine or riot_punch's version, which uses the UAP sounds.

Edited by spicydoritos
removed outdated/unnecessary patch file
5 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

work-complete.jpg.ba9562c0c14e72072b60298c5b732431.jpg

Thank you so much! I owe you some. Added your files to downloads. I'll include the stuff you made to future releases - already copied all of them to my master files. Now that I actually had a look at how it works, I can take care of adding the sounds in the future.

Installed this and somehow .. it works :)

There are only couple of things I wanted to clarify:

1. It goes alongside UAP animations, i.e. now I have SM and UAP versions of say Leito animations. Is it intended? Shouldn't it replace?

2. SM animations are not staged. So mods that trigger scenes by tags land on say "SM Leito Missionary 1" or "SM Leito Cowngirl 3" etc. Is it also intended? (tbh, for me it's not an issue at all because I prefer manual control over scenes anyways, just wanted to check if it's not because I messed up the installation somehow)

8 hours ago, Operand said:

Installed this and somehow .. it works :)

There are only couple of things I wanted to clarify:

1. It goes alongside UAP animations, i.e. now I have SM and UAP versions of say Leito animations. Is it intended? Shouldn't it replace?

2. SM animations are not staged. So mods that trigger scenes by tags land on say "SM Leito Missionary 1" or "SM Leito Cowngirl 3" etc. Is it also intended? (tbh, for me it's not an issue at all because I prefer manual control over scenes anyways, just wanted to check if it's not because I messed up the installation somehow)

It should just work!

1. Yes. I wanted to add stuff, not replace. Some people have had issues with AAF when the total amount of xml lines AAF sees about positions reaches the respectable amount of 2800-something. I'll try to make an UAP replacer at some point, but that's not a top priority.

2. Intended. I also prefer manual control. I'm interested in making a position tree version, but that's not a priority either. Position tree is the thing you see in some of BP70's animations - you get the text box in lower left that tells you the positions name and you navigate that menu with arrow keys. Also has the option to add timers.

• 2 weeks later...

Version 1.3.1 released!

Content:
Atomic Lust threesomes, FFM x3 and FMM
Atomic Flying V x3
Atomic Chair Blowjob redone
Atomic Cunnilingus PA x4
Super Mutant expressions added to all SM animations - hadn't realized before that SM expressions were possible
The rest of Leito F-F animation adjustments are done, expressions still lacking from some of them

Technicalities:
Custom Moans is a "hard requirement" from now on. No more separate download for that version. Still, it seems to function without Custom Moans installed (at least on my setup) - you just don't get the sounds and mouth movements without it
Removed some tags from animations that don't appear to have any function
Removed hiding of the original animations, because AAF seems to have some sort of limit aroung ~2800 animations/positions and some people were hitting that limit. At least you get to compare my stuff to originals... Just don't mind the clutter in AAF listing

20230317211615_1.jpg

20230317205528_1.jpg

12 minutes ago, ookkerpak said:

Still, it seems to function without Custom Moans installed (at least on my setup) - you just don't get the sounds and mouth movements without it

That tracks with my previous experience as well.  AAF's admin panel will complain about Custom Moans missing, but animations still work.