Would anyone be interested in making an RMR trigger (or @vaultbait expanding this one) to be used to reflect drug usage?  A Vault Dweller who strikes out across the wasteland spurring themselves on with dose-after-dose of psycho, jet, and mentats, should probably look like the emaciated and strung-out coke/meth/adderall junkie that they are.  So, having a separate trigger for utter emaciation would be *gasps* IIIIIIMMMERRRRRSIVE!

And, of course, it could complement the junk-food addict "aesthetic" - the torso is all flabby and out-of-sorts, but the limbs are sad little twigs.

11 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Yes, if you have that many qualifying effects active at once, then it would be 0.75^10 * 1.25^5 = 0.17 so an 83% reduction in metabolic fat burn. That's very slow.

Thanks for clarifying that out, but could you please check out the updated post? Look for Update #2.

Take care!

7 hours ago, VenomousOuroboros said:

Would anyone be interested in making an RMR trigger (or @vaultbait expanding this one) to be used to reflect drug usage?  A Vault Dweller who strikes out across the wasteland spurring themselves on with dose-after-dose of psycho, jet, and mentats, should probably look like the emaciated and strung-out coke/meth/adderall junkie that they are.  So, having a separate trigger for utter emaciation would be *gasps* IIIIIIMMMERRRRRSIVE!

And, of course, it could complement the junk-food addict "aesthetic" - the torso is all flabby and out-of-sorts, but the limbs are sad little twigs.

UC does already have the idea of some chems causing weight loss, and allows you to adjust the list of which ones do so to fit your personal preferences. I'm a little unsure how to model what you're describing beyond that, I suppose you're looking for a second RMR trigger to represent chronic drug use. For that, probably a new mod would be in order (remember that it's fine to mix multiple RMR trigger mods together!), but anyone should feel free to hack up the UC script source code and reuse some of the functions I have in there if they help.

For my playthroughs, I mainly rely on the existing chem addictions in the vanilla game coupled with LooksMenu face presets to represent getting more strung-out. Unfortunately there's not much which can be done currently to automate facial changes.

Edited by vaultbait
16 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

[Update #2]

Now hang on a second... 1 MGEF in GAIN list multiplies metabolism by 0.75 and 1 MGEF in LOSS list multiplies it by 1.25. That I understand.

What I don't really understand is why is my fat burn that low. Hear me out.

You said the UC calculates it ever N game minutes (configurable in MCM). The math works in theory, but I know which MGEFs are active and which ones aren't at the time of calculations. I'm only having trouble understanding this as I know that only 1 MGEF was active at the time. To be more precise, in my FatLossEffects.txt I've added Sex Attributes Self-Esteem - and at the time only SA Good Self-Esteem was active! In theory, this single active effect should mean that I should've burned approx. 25% more than I actually did.

For example, let's say that my metabolism burned -2.0% fat. If I'm not wrong here (which I definitely could be), the single active MGEF I mentioned above (SA Good Self-Esteem) should add 25% on top of what metabolism calculated. 25% of 2.0 is 0.5, and this means that I should've burned 2.5%. Why I burned only 0.20% - I have no clue.

Again, I might be wrong on this but I'm really curious as to why it calculated what it calculated (lol). If I have more forms in one list than the other, it shouldn't matter as, despite being present there, certain MGEFs aren't active and UC should only calculate with them in mind if they're active.

Sorry if I made it sound complicated and/or unclear; I haven't slept in nearly 22 hours and before I go I wanted to reply.

Are you certain SA doesn't use those MGEFs in some way where multiples of them are technically activated on the player concurrently? If you want, I can give you an altered main quest script which logs a list of all active effects each time metabolic fat burn is calculated, so you can see exactly which ones are contributing what multipliers.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Are you certain SA doesn't use those MGEFs in some way where multiples of them are technically activated on the player concurrently? If you want, I can give you an altered main quest script which logs a list of all active effects each time metabolic fat burn is calculated, so you can see exactly which ones are contributing what multipliers.

That'd be great, honestly.

Send it whenever you have the time, no rush! That way I can properly test it and see what the cause might be.

Thanks for taking time and replying, I really appreciate it. Take care!

1 hour ago, rubber_duck said:

Send it whenever you have the time, no rush! That way I can properly test it and see what the cause might be.

I was thinking... What if I put PERK instead of MGEF? I mean... That'd work, right?

UC will trigger metabolism every 60 in-game minutes (in my case), and whether the player has (or doesn't have), at the time of triggering, certain PERK active it'll adjust the calculation accordingly (whether player burned more or less fat).

There are a lot of things that could go wrong here, but I'll give this PERK-idea a shot and report back. Who knows, maybe it'll work.

16 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

I was thinking... What if I put PERK instead of MGEF? I mean... That'd work, right?

Nope, the script is looping over the contents of that FormList checking Player.HasMagicEffect() for each one. That only works for MagicEffect forms, for Perk forms it would need to check Player.HasPerk() instead which means additional routines to support that. I'm not against adding support for FatGainPerks and FatLossPerks lists if there's sufficient interest, mind you.

(Technically, Perk forms would never even make it into the FatGainEffects and FatLossEffects lists due to safety checks I put in the loader to discard and log any forms of the wrong type, so that Papyrus wouldn't choke on them later if someone actually tried that.)

4 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Nope, the script is looping over the contents of that FormList checking Player.HasMagicEffect() for each one. That only works for MagicEffect forms, for Perk forms it would need to check Player.HasPerk() instead which means additional routines to support that. I'm not against adding support for FatGainPerks and FatLossPerks lists if there's sufficient interest, mind you.

(Technically, Perk forms would never even make it into the FatGainEffects and FatLossEffects lists due to safety checks I put in the loader to discard and log any forms of the wrong type, so that Papyrus wouldn't choke on them later if someone actually tried that.)

Yeah, can confirm - it didn't work.

I have no clue why the weight burn is so (s)low - it has to be SA. Prior to Self-Esteem, I had Spirit and the result was basically the same.

It seems like there needs to be equal number of MGEFs in both files. As far as I can tell, the metabolism calculation will be wrong no matter what. Or maybe the calculation is right, and it's SA's MGEFs that are causing the issue somehow, I don't know.

What happens when Player.HasMagicEffect() returns False ? General question.

I'm sorry for bothering, but I have to ask one last time... I have 12 MGEFs in FatGainEffects, but only 8 MGEFs in FatLossEffects. That's including the ones you added - 'On The Pill' and 'Smoking'.

In total, I have 20 MGEFs in both lists. I know that only ONE (1) MGEF is active and present on my charcter. That one is from FatLossEffects - therefore, because my character has only 1 magic effect active (that's related to UC), she should burn 25% more.

What I think is happening is the UC adds (well, multiplies, actually) all the values combined, whether the effect is active on player or not. If it's written down in any of the Fat*Effects.txt, it's gonna alter the final result.

Sorry for spamming the same thing over and over again, but I'm having some trouble figuring it out.

On 1/20/2023 at 6:42 PM, rubber_duck said:

Should be able to install this patch with your mod manager, overwriting the three files from the original mod when prompted. Once in the game, go into the debugging MCM page for UC and enable the verbose metabolism logging option. Play for a bit and then take a look at your Papyrus log for entries staring out with [Unhealthy Craving] mentioning metabolism multipliers and associated reasons/effects. (Note: I haven't had time to test this patch myself, so hopefully it works the way I'm expecting.)

Edit: Removed the patch from this post, since the feature is now officially included in 1.5.0.

Edited by vaultbait
49 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

It seems like there needs to be equal number of MGEFs in both files.

How many entries you add to each formlist shouldn't matter. All that ultimately counts is how many from each list are actively applied to the player at the time when the periodic metabolism check runs to burn a little fat.

What happens when Player.HasMagicEffect() returns False ? General question.

The routine looks like this:

Counter = 0
    While Counter < FatLossEffects.GetSize()
        If Player.HasMagicEffect(FatLossEffects.GetAt(Counter) as MagicEffect)
            Modifier *= 1.25
        EndIf
        Counter += 1
    EndWhile

The routine for FatGainEffects is similar. Basically for each entry in the formlist, if that effect is active on the player then the multiplier is applied, so if three effects from the FatLossEffects list are active on the player then the modifier carried over to the next step is multiplied by 1.25 * 1.25 * 1.25. If an effect in the list isn't active on the player then it's ignored and does not impact the calculation.

What I think is happening is the UC adds (well, multiplies, actually) all the values combined, whether the effect is active on player or not. If it's written down in any of the Fat*Effects.txt, it's gonna alter the final result.

It shouldn't, at least that's not the way I designed it, but I'm not ruling out the possibility there's a subtle bug in there somewhere I haven't experienced yet. Let's get the logs from the patched function and see if there are some incorrect assumptions at play first.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Should be able to install this patch with your mod manager, overwriting the three files from the original mod when prompted. Once in the game, go into the debugging MCM page for UC and enable the verbose metabolism logging option. Play for a bit and then take a look at your Papyrus log for entries staring out with [Unhealthy Craving] mentioning metabolism multipliers and associated reasons/effects. (Note: I haven't had time to test this patch myself, so hopefully it works the way I'm expecting.)

Unhealthy Craving 1.4.0 Metabolism Debugging Patch.7z 24.65 kB · 3 downloads

[Logs Obtained]

I'm sending this for the 2nd time as LL started acting weird.

I got the 2 logs - but the one you'll be interested in is 'Papyrus.0.log'.

Basically, I think it's SA that's causing the issue - it seems like all the Self-Esteem and all the Trauma MGEFs are active at all times. This stuff is way beyond me so I have no idea what's actually going on under the hood.

Hopefully the logs provide a bit more info. I've sent the two .txt files earlier (some days ago, if I'm not mistaken), so you can compare what's where and how it behaves.

Also, you can ignore 'Papyrus.1.log' as that one doesn't have any relevant information regarding the issue. The most useful thing from it (that I've found) is the version - it reported that UC has been updated to 1.4.0a1, or something like that. Either way, I'm sending both because why not?

Papyrus.0.log Papyrus.1.log

47 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

Basically, I think it's SA that's causing the issue - it seems like all the Self-Esteem and all the Trauma MGEFs are active at all times. This stuff is way beyond me so I have no idea what's actually going on under the hood.

Yes, that's what I was expecting you to find. Basically, Sex Attributes equips a hidden Self-Esteem "potion" (ingestible/consumable object) with a virtually infinite (9999 game days) duration which has multiple effects corresponding to its different "levels" and those all have conditionals which make them do things only at specific ranges of the FPA_Value_SelfEsteem global variable. Unfortunately, it appears that Papyrus considers the player to have those magic effects regardless of whether their conditions are met. Those effects each apply a different perk when their conditions are actually met though, so I expect adding FatGainPerks and FatLossPerks formlists would make what you're trying to achieve with those possible. If you want, I'll add that to the list of stuff I'm working on for 1.5.0.

The places where the existing FatGainEffects and FatLossEffects lists will be useful is for normal consumables which apply an effect with a somewhat long but still ultimately temporary duration (somewhere between a game hour and a few game days), such as the existing cigarette and contraceptive pill examples included.

7 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Yes, that's what I was expecting you to find. Basically, Sex Attributes equips a hidden Self-Esteem "potion" (ingestible/consumable object) with a virtually infinite (9999 game days) duration which has multiple effects corresponding to its different "levels" and those all have conditionals which make them do things only at specific ranges of the FPA_Value_SelfEsteem global variable. Unfortunately, it appears that Papyrus considers the player to have those magic effects regardless of whether their conditions are met. Those effects each apply a different perk when their conditions are actually met though, so I expect adding FatGainPerks and FatLossPerks formlists would make what you're trying to achieve with those possible. If you want, I'll add that to the list of stuff I'm working on for 1.5.0.

The places where the existing FatGainEffects and FatLossEffects lists will be useful is for normal consumables which apply an effect with a somewhat long but still ultimately temporary duration (somewhere between a game hour and a few game days), such as the existing cigarette and contraceptive pill examples included.

I'm not gonna pretend to be smart and say "Yeah, that's what I thought/knew" because I didn't.

That being said, adding Perks would be great, but don't add them just because of 1 user (me). Seriously, I appreciate it; but I stole enough of your time already. Whether you're gonna add Perks is up for you to decide - I'd, obviously, find it useful; but what about other players?

With that out of the way, I've removed SA's stuff from both lists. Well... Partly. I've only kept Frustration and Sex Exhaustion as those two were the only ones not mentioned in the log. The one empty effect was (probably) Elzee's Wet Effects effect as the only logical explanation is that it was raining in my game at the time of playing with logging enabled.

This confirms it, Sex Attributes MGEFs are the culprit for (s)low weight burn. I also have RSE2's stuff (Period from RSE and Wastelander's Rash from Wastelander's Rash) in the effects lists, but I doubt they are causing the issue. I'm not yet 100% sure about it as, at the time of replying, my character doesn't have either Period nor Wastelander's Rash. Once (if) that happens, I'll make sure to test and see how it works (though I think RSE2 has traditional MGEFs - no potion).

I genuinely can't thank you enough for being so patient and constantly replying to me; as well as modifying the script (again, for the 2nd time) just for me. Thank you! I'd offer you a Gwinnett, but because I don't know where to loot one, that idea is out. However, if you, by any chance in the future, open a Patreon and/or any other author-supporting site, I'll donate to support your work. It's the least I can do.

Keep up the outstanding work, I'm really looking forward to v1.5.0! Take care!

25 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

I genuinely can't thank you enough for being so patient and constantly replying to me; as well as modifying the script (again, for the 2nd time) just for me.

Well, I didn't do it just for you, that logging option is staying (which is why I bothered to make an MCM toggle for it), and will be included in 1.5.0 whenever I have it ready. Your close inspection of the mod's behaviors have already turned up genuine bugs and solid ideas for improvements, so I find this sort of feedback and investigation ultimately useful. Thanks right back atcha.

25 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

Thank you! I'd offer you a Gwinnett, but because I don't know where to loot one, that idea is out. However, if you, by any chance in the future, open a Patreon and/or any other author-supporting site, I'll donate to support your work. It's the least I can do.

The sentiment is appreciated, but I'm not doing this for money or glory... I do it just because I'm a kinky perv who takes pride in corrupting the game-playing world with my peculiar fetishes. ?

44 minutes ago, Encon4 said:

An idea that i shared a while ago, with this mod for obesity and vault experiment, the wanderer could transform into a fat pig.

similar from "being a cow" Skyrim

I hadn't seen that post until now; it's a neat idea. It's out of scope for UC of course (this is a gameplay mod, not a location/quest mod), and I personally don't have time to work on something like that since I have another much larger location/quest mod of my own I'm trying to get done, but it does sound like something I might play if someone made it.

1.5.0 (2023-01-22)

• Corrected the "fat" level of the Body Fat perk to report "-1 str" in its effect text rather than "-2 str"
  • MCM option for verbose logging of metabolic fat burn calculations
  • Med-Tek Smart Scale usable from armor section of inventory, favorited, or droped and activated (with animation) for a score card report
  • MCM option to add a new Med-Tek Smart Scale to the player's inventory
  • MCM hotkey binding option for displaying the score card
  • Added FatGainPerks and FatLossPerks formlists, with Sex Attributes self esteem levels as sample entries in the corresponding text files
On 1/10/2023 at 10:04 AM, Krazyone said:

I like the page telling you your stats. It would be nice if you could make an item to add to your Quick Select, to just press it to get a quick and instant stats pop-up. Maybe a Non-Consumable Food Item, that brings up your Stats.

Now in 1.5.0, it's a slotless self-unequipping armor item you can activate instantly by equipping from your inventory, or drop it on the ground and it becomes persistent furniture with an idle animation until you pick it up again. The settings page of the MCM has a button to stick one in your inventory.

On 1/11/2023 at 11:49 PM, rubber_duck said:

Also, and I'm crossing fingers for this, are you planning to add configurable MCM hotkey? (Yet again, sorry; but I love 'em hotkeys!)

Now in 1.5.0, find the keybind on the settings page in MCM.

On 1/12/2023 at 12:28 PM, rubber_duck said:

What about creating and implementing Bathroom scales?

Now in 1.5.0, combined it with the inventory item idea. I ended up using the "standing search" idle from the vanilla game, but there are probably better options. I didn't look very hard since I hacked this together in a few hours start to finish. Room for improvement (for example, an MCM option to get naked when you weigh yourself?), but it's a start.

On 1/11/2023 at 9:10 PM, rubber_duck said:

What would happen is I'd be Overweight and have -1 Str, but if I gain even more weight and become Fat (-2 Str), I wouldn't have any Strength penalties.

Fixed in 1.5.0 (the descriptive text shown for the effect in the Pip-Boy was incorrect).

On 1/21/2023 at 1:32 AM, rubber_duck said:

That being said, adding Perks would be great, but don't add them just because of 1 user (me). Seriously, I appreciate it; but I stole enough of your time already. Whether you're gonna add Perks is up for you to decide - I'd, obviously, find it useful; but what about other players?

Added in 1.5.0, I liked the idea of being able to easily make Sex Attributes self esteem influence metabolism, so technically I added it because of two users (including me).

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:
On 1/12/2023 at 12:28 PM, rubber_duck said:

What about creating and implementing Bathroom scales?

Now in 1.5.0, combined it with the inventory item idea. I ended up using the "standing search" idle from the vanilla game, but there are probably better options. I didn't look very hard since I hacked this together in a few hours start to finish. Room for improvement (for example, an MCM option to get naked when you weigh yourself?), but it's a start.

Getting naked when you weight yourself, it's a nice possible future feature. Be fun with the Sexual Harassment mod, weighing yourself naked, with a settlement full of horny perverts...

Nothing could go wrong on Weight Watchers, weigh in's at Red Rocket...

Feature Idea... Settlement Item Scales.

Place the Scales, and people will occasionally weigh  themselves. If the naked weigh-Ins is ticked, then they do that as well. Basically adding Sandboxing to the Scales, when placed.

Feature Idea 2... Fattening you up.

Doing things that people dislike, makes them give you High Fat Junk Food items. Optional MCM Feature.

Marcy Long... She hates your guts, and wants you to fail. So she adds high fat junk food to your inventory daily, if addicted your character eats it, and gets fatter. Marcy feels better, seeing you fail. She really is a terrible person...

Codsworth... Gives you high fat foods and drinks, as well as Purified Water. If you get him to dislike you, by taking Drugs.

Curie... If your Pipboy Stats are not good, she will try to fatten you up. Giving you Junk Food Items, Stats... Underweight.

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Added in 1.5.0, I liked the idea of being able to easily make Sex Attributes self esteem influence metabolism, so technically I added it because of two users (including me).

I definitely wasn't expecting update this fast, thanks a lot!

Also, something worth mentioning... If you're updating from v1.4.0 to v1.5.0 make sure to backup UC directory prior to updating. That way you're sure your customized items, effects, keywords, etc. stay untouched. Once the installation is finished, just paste the backup files and overwrite.

Talk to you soon; I'm eager to check this new version out! By the way, is the scale craftable or only added through MCM?

4 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Feature Idea... Settlement Item Scales.

Place the Scales, and people will occasionally weigh  themselves. If the naked weigh-Ins is ticked, then they do that as well. Basically adding Sandboxing to the Scales, when placed.

That was already on my "when I get to it" list, but it halfway works now. The dropped scale is a furniture item with an idle animation and the "work" keyword attached, so humans in the vicinity end up taking turns using it if you leave it sitting around (and it's flagged as persistent, though I haven't tried leaving it somewhere through a cell reset).

4 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Feature Idea 2... Fattening you up.

Doing things that people dislike, makes them give you High Fat Junk Food items. Optional MCM Feature.

Marcy Long... She hates your guts, and wants you to fail. So she adds high fat junk food to your inventory daily, if addicted your character eats it, and gets fatter. Marcy feels better, seeing you fail. She really is a terrible person...

Codsworth... Gives you high fat foods and drinks, as well as Purified Water. If you get him to dislike you, by taking Drugs.

Curie... If your Pipboy Stats are not good, she will try to fatten you up. Giving you Junk Food Items, Stats... Underweight.

Maybe, but messing with vanilla companion behavior is a compatibility minefield I'd rather steer clear of in favor of interoperability with other mods. It could probably be done safely as an add-on plugin though.

3 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

If you're updating from v1.4.0 to v1.5.0 make sure to backup UC directory prior to updating. That way you're sure your customized items, effects, keywords, etc. stay untouched. Once the installation is finished, just paste the backup files and overwrite.

More generally, I would recommend making a patch mod containing your edited versions of those files. Just make a ZIP or 7Z archive with a Data\UC directory containing your versions of the files, and use you mod manager to install that and tell it to always overwrite the files from the original mod with it. I'll do my best to make it clear in the changelog any time I make edits to those files (I did not in 1.5.0, only added the two new ones), so that it will be obvious if there's a need to fix anything in your overridden copies.

is the scale craftable or only added through MCM?

Not yet. I've been trying to decide between doing that (which means injection into the leveled list for the chemistry workbench and deciding on components), or making it available from vendors (injection into their leveled lists), or placing some in obvious places in the game world like drug stores and medical or sports facilities (which means making sure I don't accidentally break precombines adding them to the cells and potential conflict with mods that edit those locations), or some combination of the above.

More generally, I would recommend making a patch mod containing your edited versions of those files. Just make a ZIP or 7Z archive with a Data\UC directory containing your versions of the files, and use you mod manager to install that and tell it to always overwrite the files from the original mod with it. I'll do my best to make it clear in the changelog any time I make edits to those files (I did not in 1.5.0, only added the two new ones), so that it will be obvious if there's a need to fix anything in your overridden copies.

You've read my mind - I've done that! :)

Not yet. I've been trying to decide between doing that (which means injection into the leveled list for the chemistry workbench and deciding on components), or making it available from vendors (injection into their leveled lists), or placing some in obvious places in the game world like drug stores and medical or sports facilities (which means making sure I don't accidentally break precombines adding them to the cells and potential conflict with mods that edit those locations), or some combination of the above.

Only adding them to Chem bench would be more than enough, at least in my opinion. If I were you, I wouldn't bother with placing them anywhere as it could break things.

That being said, thanks a lot for making MCM hotkey with the same functionality as the scale. Don't get me wrong, the implementation of scales is almost exactly how I thought it'd be (the only difference being that the scale appears under Apparel section and I originally proposed Misc section); I just prefer MCM hotkey (personal preference).

At the moment, I don't have any recommendations on how to further expand the mod. That's up for you to decide what comes next. Though I'd like to see the built-in functions, such as running, sprinting, combat, swimming, etc., configurable in MCM. A simple ON/OFF switch for certain weight burn events would be enough, but if you're really up for a challenge, add a slider for each event individually - how much certain event burns weight.

This isn't necessary by any means! However, it would add more options for the end user, and therefore make UC even more customizable!

Oh, almost forgot to ask... Did you manage to fix the issue with Portly Pacifist? I had it turned off as I experienced the issue of not being able to fight/use VATS when Obese rather than Obscenely Obese. After updating to v1.5.0 I switched that feature to ON, so I'll mess around a bit and see whether the issue is still present.

So far I haven't found any bugs and everything appears to be working properly. Top job with this new update; keep this up! And, again, thanks so much for adding support for PERKS - really lowing how SA Self-Esteem plays pretty big role for weight-system!

Only adding them to Chem bench would be more than enough, at least in my opinion. If I were you, I wouldn't bother with placing them anywhere as it could break things.

Yes, another mod I have in the works does place things in a few vanilla locations for accessibility, and the degree of care necessary around those parts is enough to make me not want any worldspace or cell edits in UC. Availability from vendors is probably unlikely to be of much use, it's not like users are going to be purchasing a lot of them. The workbench approach is certainly the most straightforward, it's just not something I've done yet so I didn't want the time necessary to research that part to delay putting out a new version. For components I'll probably base it mostly off whatever the components are that you get from scrapping a vanilla bathroom scale trap.

That being said, thanks a lot for making MCM hotkey with the same functionality as the scale. Don't get me wrong, the implementation of scales is almost exactly how I thought it'd be (the only difference being that the scale appears under Apparel section and I originally proposed Misc section); I just prefer MCM hotkey (personal preference).

The reason I didn't make it a misc item is that you can't activate those directly from your inventory or favorite them, so this way one inventory item can serve both as an immediate trigger item and also a portable furniture world object. The two common ways to have inventory activators (not counting holotape terminal interfaces) is either self-unequipping armor (this is what TSEX/Hardship does for its makeup mirror for example), or a self-replacing consumable. The misc item implementation Get Dirty uses for soap means that there's no way to use it to trigger something without dropping it first.

At the moment, I don't have any recommendations on how to further expand the mod. That's up for you to decide what comes next.

Yep, I have a lengthy list of fun ideas which fit the theme and scope of the mod, but the primary thrust now is to finish fleshing out the craving (ways to stave it off temporarily without giving into it, and the impacts of not keeping it in check somehow).

Though I'd like to see the built-in functions, such as running, sprinting, combat, swimming, etc., configurable in MCM. A simple ON/OFF switch for certain weight burn events would be enough, but if you're really up for a challenge, add a slider for each event individually - how much certain event burns weight.

Yes, I'm still planning to add more of that, but not sure exactly where it is on my roadmap at the moment.

Oh, almost forgot to ask... Did you manage to fix the issue with Portly Pacifist? I had it turned off as I experienced the issue of not being able to fight/use VATS when Obese rather than Obscenely Obese. After updating to v1.5.0 I switched that feature to ON, so I'll mess around a bit and see whether the issue is still present.

I hadn't had time to try to replicate the problems you reported with that, but should hopefully get to it soon. Chances are whatever you observed before will still happen.