{UPDATE - Elin Voice v2.1 with Throw Voice Replacer Options} Tera Elin Race

Check your load order for these plugins:

• Elin New Body.esp  (adds the nude textures to the original Elin body).
  • ElinRace - Use Monli Custom BBP Body.esp  (makes the Elins use a CBBE-BBP or TBBP body).
  • ElinRace - Use UNP BBP Body.esp  (makes the Elins use a UNP-BBP or TBBP body).

Elin New Body.esp is installed when you choose the nude textures during the main race package installation.  If you have this plugin and the Elin CBBE or UNP body replacers then one will override the other depending on which plugin is loaded last.

If you do not want to use the Tera body (original Elin body) then delete, or move to a backup folder, Elin New Body.esp and make sure the plugin for Elin CBBE body or UNP body is activated and loaded after the other Elin mods.

Thank you so much sir! its really help me! :blush:

but i have one last question when i play in game its only have one thing thats bug me (your mod work really wonder except this)

when I try to summon elin friend and enemies from code (help "elin" and player.placeatme)

elin thats come alway have black face and seam neck

is there anyway to fix this

thank you

Possibly a glitch when the game renders the npc, also I read that doing this creates a copy of that npc.  The validity of this and whether this is the cause of your problem or not, I do not know since I never used the console to summon an Elin. 

You will have to find the Elin npcs where they are normally located and see if the face is normal.

EDIT

Using the console to summon an npc only creates a copy might have some validity.  I remember Advar getting killed during a dragon attack at Riverwood.  I used the 'resurrect' command to bring him back.  Much later, a courier gave me a letter from the Jarl giving his condolence for my loss (Advar) and monetary compensation (minus taxes).

Try the XPMSE skeleton made/provided by Mud.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20121-2015august07-1stperson-camera-fix-requiem-patch-tera-elin-race/?p=1283041

Install the skeleton in Meshes\Actors\2chElin fix and replace the skeletonfemale.nif that is in the 2chElin fix folder.  Don't worry about the skeleton.nif that is also in that folder as that is for the male which is not playable.

Hello!

I have a problem with the actor -ElinNPCCollegeMagicDemo (D0CC) from ElinRace NPC

ed67d33c30b93766e9be46013e79375f.jpg

, at a high player level  she gets spell type (meteorite or similar) and kills students during demo in the Arcanum ...

I just heart bleeds from it, it's terrible !

I do not want disable her, can you  advise something?

SkyTweak has options to turn off friendly fire.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33395

The only other solution is to open Elinrace_NewNPC.esp in CK (or TES5edit) and set all of the Elin Mages as 'essential' or 'protected'.  The Elin mage teachers are already set to 'protected'.

EDIT

You can also remove or swap the OP spells or even 'weaken' them (reduce magnitude/range/damage mult if possible) from the teacher's spell list.  Load the plugin in CK, open the actor form of the Elin mage you want to edit, go to the spells list tab and make the changes from there.

SkyTweak has options to turn off friendly fire.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33395

The only other solution is to open Elinrace_NewNPC.esp in CK (or TES5edit) and set all of the Elin Mages as 'essential' or 'protected'.  The Elin mage teachers are already set to 'protected'.

EDIT

You can also remove or swap the OP spells or even 'weaken' them (reduce magnitude/range/damage mult if possible) from the teacher's spell list.  Load the plugin in CK, open the actor form of the Elin mage you want to edit, go to the spells list tab and make the changes from there.

Thanks, I solved it. 

I gave her the fake destruction spells(no hostile, 0-damage, new spells with new Magic Effects) and deleted the mass  destruction spells  ...

help please im looking for a good modder to make me a zip file with the mds i want in a order like zip 1 first to be instald to zip 2 and so on cuz i dont know how to mod good heres a load order list i have and its working horblie i want to play as elins childrens  mods to play as a child demons and futanaris and animated prostetution and and pregnancy nude female and males if some 1 is willing to make me a large zip file with realy good mods like those and a cuple others im willing to pay for it if you want to add me to skype to better asist me please let me know and if you will help me so i can help you then u will need a pay pall so i can send u the payment i only have paypal

post-940790-0-81225900-1441837868_thumb.jpg

post-940790-0-81865600-1441838017_thumb.jpg

post-940790-0-63413000-1441838053_thumb.jpg

post-940790-0-40083600-1441838114_thumb.jpg

post-940790-0-64316100-1441838185_thumb.jpg

post-940790-0-64315400-1441838255_thumb.jpg

post-940790-0-39235700-1441838385_thumb.jpg

post-940790-0-74198800-1441838471_thumb.jpg

post-940790-0-15941400-1441838649_thumb.jpg

Do you think you'd be able to add support for XPMSE?

Mainly, I just want to be able to have daggers on my back hip. I had the animation for it before I updated DSR and XPMS, although the dagger was at my side. After that the animation draws from my side, XPMSE has an option to modify this but I don't think the Elin skeletons are XPMS compatible.

Mainly, I just want to be able to have daggers on my back hip. I had the animation for it before I updated DSR and XPMS, although the dagger was at my side. After that the animation draws from my side, XPMSE has an option to modify this but I don't think the Elin skeletons are XPMS compatible.

Mud adapted the xpmse 3.13 skeleton for the Elins.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20121-2015august07-1stperson-camera-fix-requiem-patch-tera-elin-race/?p=1283041

EDIT

As for having the XPMSE sliders appear (if they are not) then it will be awhile before I can reinstall Elin 1 and have a look myself.  Right now I'm testing some updates for Elin 2.

I'm having problems staying logged in to this site so if this post gets through, here are the links to the files that have broken links on the first page.

EDIT

Finally fixed the broken links in the main post.

EDIT 2

If anyone is wandering why they are being spammed with notifications about updates to the main page, it's because I've been looking for the cause of my getting logged out when editing the main page.  Safe to say, for now, that Firefox is the likeliest cause.

i've been using this for a long time and love it! discovered a craaaazy conflict tho recently. there was a huge herd of npcs that would always spawn in the arch mage quarters. about 35 people. all spawn in 1 spot next to the bed. most npcs were from ETAC, couple from REGS and 2 from vanilla. i tracked down the issue to a Package entry  in Elin added NPC. it was the entry above 000CollegeAfterTeacher18x14. something like EatxxxTeacher. think it was an ai package to make either Savos or the elins eat. i removed it and after the npc herd leaves the room, they no longer spawn back there as they had every couple days before. so i'm cool

but was wondering what exactly happens in the arch mage quarters? any awesomely cute shenanigans the Elins do up there?

oh and where do they sleep? i've not seen where they sleep. sometimes there's a group of 12 or so in the exterior courtyard huddled together. i figure that's another conflict on my end lol

A mob spawning in the archmage quarters is highly unusual; this never happened to me.  What is suppose to happen is a random Elin mage is suppose to enter the archmage quarters, relax, eat, and leave.  So it's the AI package not firing correctly? 

The extra Elins do not sleep (afaik, it's been a long while) and the Elins grouping together in certain locations are, as I mentioned before, highly unusual. 

I really liked those students that on the wall ... They really like the students ..

===========================================================

By the way, are you planning to add them the behavior of doing synopses (animation with a book and a feather)? or more behavior...

Not anytime soon.  I'm currently working on updating the Elin 2 skeletons and, thanks to snagi1212, will eventually release Elin 2 NPC and Enemy complete.  I'm having issues with making the race compatible with RaceMenu so that might get pushed aside as I return to finishing the Castanic race and Elin 1 updates:  latest xpmse skeletons, HDT ears/tails, headwear sliders, and merging the main files with the addons.  Then I'm considering bringing back Angeli Elin, but integrated with Elin 1.

Mud adapted the xpmse 3.13 skeleton for the Elins.

EDIT

As for having the XPMSE sliders appear (if they are not) then it will be awhile before I can reinstall Elin 1 and have a look myself.  Right now I'm testing some updates for Elin 2.

Not anytime soon. I'm currently working on updating the Elin 2 skeletons and, thanks to snagi1212, will eventually release Elin 2 NPC and Enemy complete. I'm having issues with making the race compatible with RaceMenu so that might get pushed aside as I return to finishing the Castanic race and Elin 1 updates: latest xpmse skeletons, HDT ears/tails, headwear sliders, and merging the main files with the addons. Then I'm considering bringing back Angeli Elin, but integrated with Elin 1.

now is available new XPMSE v3.20  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?

• 2 weeks later...