{UPDATE - Elin Voice v2.1 with Throw Voice Replacer Options} Tera Elin Race

Discoloration, I'm assuming.

If you're using elin new body.esp, load up the Elin follower mod in the CK as the active file and have that esp checked. Open the follower's Actor record and check their face in the preview window. If they have a pink forehead, you're going to need to set their lip color's value to 0.00 in the Character Gen Parts tab. If not or when you've done that, select the actor's actor record and press Ctrl +F4 to export a new set of head files.

If anyone wants to know, the update will be awhile because I have decided to make some enhancements to the Elin body and see if I can make it work with bodyslide.  By making the body and head to closely replicate the Elin's appearance, I would eliminate the need to modify the skeleton to achieve the same shapes.

That body-based route never really struck my fancy, honestly. Makes it so the Elins need specific armors generated to their specific body shape rather than being able to wear anything they pick up in the game. They don't look quite right wearing armor built for a normal body with a normal XPMSE skeleton.

If anyone wants to know, the update will be awhile because I have decided to make some enhancements to the Elin body and see if I can make it work with bodyslide.  By making the body and head to closely replicate the Elin's appearance, I would eliminate the need to modify the skeleton to achieve the same shapes.

Wow...that's going to be so awesome!! I'll look forward to that update!

The changes I made so far.  I'm going to redo the hips and thighs, something about them needs some tweaking.

post-64505-0-53659300-1444476859_thumb.jpg

@Mud

It's like using a favorite body-replacer and none of the armors in the game are shaped for that particular body.  The only armors that do not alter the body shape are the ones converted for that body.

Yeah, I don't like dealing with that, either, grew tired of magic morphing bodies a good while ago. All the armors in my game are converted to CBBE/UUNP Bodyslide, depending on what I'm using, and before my reinstall I integrated any mod-added armors into the leveled lists too. And if it doesn't have a conversion, I slap one together myself. All to make the game experience more seamless and natural.

You can do whatever you feel like, naturally, I'm just saying I don't think it's good for a race mod to only be able to look right while using equipment specifically crafted for that race. If I remember right the Demonica race has that limitation hard coded into its ESP and it turns away a lot of users.

Since I couldn't get the NPC Replacer for the Elin 2 race to work, I decided to fall back to the original Elin Race NPC Replacer (the sight of the male Nord Imperial soldiers doing the Elin's Dance Idle animation shall forever be burnt into my mind). Did what is needed for Elin 1 Race to function(alongside Elin 2 race) and then installed the NPC replacer.

Everything worked well and Lydia became an Elin. I then decided to use the "NPC Clothes Changer and Maintainer" mod to change Lydia's outfit. Well, her head's skin tone now looks different from her body, and I'm sure I'm using a costume that fits with the Elin 1's body (tested with the Elin maid costume too, same result). I did this long ago before, though with a different NPC costume change mod and didn't have this problem, so I'm sure either I did something wrong, or I missed some steps.

Image: http://i.imgur.com/dTAusCO.png

Elin 2 was made to be compatible with Elin 1, neither will overwrite the other so you can safely install both main packs.

Elin Lydia's bug can be fixed by making sure the ElinRaceTaint.esm from the Elin NPC and Enemy Complete mod overwrites ElinRaceTaint.esm from the main race package.  The master from the Elin NPC replacer assignes the hairs to the NPCs.

If you see an Elin NPC with the dark face bug the first thing you need to do is see what hair they have.  If it's the default hair (what Lydia is using in your screenshot) then that is a clear indication that the ElinRaceTaint from the Elin NPC replacer is not being loaded into the game or being overwritten by the original.

Just reinstall the Elin NPC mod or copy the ElinRaceTaint.esm and paste it into your Data folder, allowing it to overwrite the original.  If you are using Mod Organizer, just make sure the replacer mod is higher priority over the main Elin race mod (from the list on the left window).

... (the sight of the male Nord Imperial soldiers doing the Elin's Dance Idle animation shall forever be burnt into my mind)....

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

If they are Nords then the dance idle should not affect them, but funny none the less.

Thanks for the ElinRaceTaint master file tip, I didn't overwrite it with the original because I thought they would be the same file. Though even after this fix, Lydia's face is no longer dark, her face colour still does not match the body, so I had to remove the ElinNewBody replacer as well as the Custom UNP Textures for the Elin New Body to fully fix it.

Also, the dance thing only occured at the Helgen part during execution, which may or may not have been caused by the Elin 2 NPC replacer, haven't seen any of the hold guards exhibiting it.

I'm working on improving the Elin body, baking new normals and making the latest Fairskin Complexion 'fit' the Elins, but having issues with properly baking the normals.  Either I'm missing something during the process or it's something with Blender.  I'll have to try XNormals.

I doubt I'll have the Elin update and Castanics ready before the debut of Fallout 4, but at least Geck won't be released until early next year.

baking new normals and making the latest Fairskin Complexion 'fit' the Elins, 

with folds on the feet? 

=============================

Why did you reduce breasts? Now breasts  a little after all.

Or are you doing male Elin? I do not quite understand ...

I have yet to start on creating or modifying any textures.  Folds on the feet?

I'm making the body flat-chested like they were meant to be.  Where do you see breasts on the Elins?

attachicon.gif3.jpgattachicon.gif4.jpgattachicon.gif2.jpg

In MMD...

Do not get me wrong, I'm always happy with your mods.

By the way, I had a problem with the view from the eye, but I corrected through a global variable :).

The CBBE and UNP body meshes and basic textures are from this file,

2013Nov01_Option_NewElinBodies_BBP-TBBP_v2.7z

The CBBE Texture Pack only contains additional texture options.

2013Oct30_Option_CBBE_NewBody_TexturePack_v2.7z

The UNP Texture Pack only contains additional texture options.

2013Oct30_Option_UNP_NewBody_TexturePack_v2.7z

If you are having issues after installing the CBBE meshes, you can manually install the file(s) by opening the corresponding folders, copy the contents, and paste in your Data folder or, if using Mod Organizer, the Elin race mod folder,  in the following order:

1. 00 CBBE Core.
  2. 00 HDT Physics Extension (only if you install BBP or TBBP options).
  3. 01 Body CBBE xxx (choose either Slim, BBP, or TBBP).
  4. 02 Textures CBBE xxx (choose either Normal, Fairskin, or Sunburn).

It's is very important to remember that the body and textures for the Elins are in the race's own folder and does not share the same folders as the vanilla races.

thanks i manage to finally put the body correctly, but now i  have one more problem, the npc i intall have different head and body skin color, the head is white while the skin is yellow is there a fix to this?

edit: found how to do it, anyway thanks for the help skyrim without elin is not the skyrim i love

Whenever you get around to it, ram horns don't show up for the regular Elin race. Tails do, not the horns. On a lesser note, tails get really weird during/after combat if wearing a cape; I use Cloaks of Skyrim. It fixes when removing and putting the cape back on.

post-663929-0-45121300-1445382182_thumb.pngpost-663929-0-53491100-1445382183_thumb.pngpost-663929-0-34334300-1445382184_thumb.pngpost-663929-0-07458400-1445382185_thumb.png

All tails do this