{UPDATE - Elin Voice v2.1 with Throw Voice Replacer Options} Tera Elin Race

Neptune and Compa are looking good in-game, and fortunately RaceMenu's head export feature lets me create a facetint that'll give them back some lip color as seen on Neptune, since it seems using any sort of custom skins makes the CK apply their lip to their scalps rather than, well, their lips.

If I pack them together with those two bunny twins up there, that's going to be three rabbit girls out of four followers. Feels like that's just excessive... but the bunny ears fit Compa so well, she even has a rabbit ear accessory in Neptunia. Ah, what to do...

kjVfElS.jpg

My problem now is I haven't found any boots Compa could use yet and I need some good stockings for her, too. She's got some weird half-sock half-boot shoes, which will probably just have to end up being white boots.

JoqYWJM.jpg

My problem now is I haven't found any boots Compa could use yet and I need some good stockings for her, too. She's got some weird half-sock half-boot shoes, which will probably just have to end up being white boots.

JoqYWJM.jpg

They look like leg warmers to me.

Ah, so they are. I've never seen anyone wearing legwarmers before.

Doesn't look like any such clothing item exists in Skyrim yet, though. All I'm getting as results are people calling stockings legwarmers. Nothing for thick socks, either. White boots it is, then.

If I didn't have so much to do already, I'd offer, but alas. If you still need help after I've finally gotten my new installation up to speed, though, I could probably lend a hand, but... that's a ways off, I think.

Still need to see if I can't acquire more Tales of Vesperia voice clips from Estelle and Rita somewhere for the bunny twins... their collection is rather sparse compared to how much I was able to rip for Neptune and Compa. Like, this is how much "combat end" dialogue one of the twins had:

569rdi8.jpg

And this is how much Compa has:

e8rqKVh.jpg

And here's Nep-Nep:

1jaLDIk.jpg

Considered using Rom and Ram's clips for them instead, but Rom's character is just too subdued for what I want.

Unfortunately, when I tried ripping the files from the Vesperia iso, all of the files were in a format I couldn't figure out how to convert. Svo or Se3 files, or something. I wonder if the sound quality would be noticeably awful if I tried to record them from my game itself...

Dang. Gonna be a while before I can get the bunny twins up to speed. They just don't have enough voice clips available, especially when it comes to the follower functionality dialogue like trading and such. Recording with a device results in predictably awful sound, so I'm going to need to get the proper cables to hook my TV up to my computer and record audio directly from the game.

Might as well get Compa's outfit done in the meantime. Maybe I'll give them canon underwear colors or something.

hey . I have two problems with this mod

one , there is no standing still animations ... she just go to an animators stuff standing still position , and I have installed idle animations too .

second , the head is huge ... and I think they are bigger than normal . dunno why cuz I am not using any giant head mod or something .

one , there is no standing still animations ... she just go to an animators stuff standing still position , and I have installed idle animations too .

There are no "standing still animations", only idle animations.  If you want them to stand still when idle then do not install the Elin Idle animation.  If you have them installed, uninstall them then run FNIS Generator for Users to update the behavior files.

If I read your statement incorrectly and you want the idle animations to work, you need to run FNIS Generator for Users after installing the Elin Idle.

second , the head is huge ... and I think they are bigger than normal . dunno why cuz I am not using any giant head mod or something .

How huge is the head?

The Elin head is proportionately larger than her body, but not so much as to look like a giant head on a small body.  If your Elin has a larger than typical head size then try reducing it in-game using the Head Scale slider in showracemenu.

Good luck, you have your work cut out for you.

=============================================

Well, I've finally got the female Castanic horns converted.

post-64505-0-09131200-1436010961_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-22587600-1436010962_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-00377100-1436010963_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-40822500-1436010963_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-81629500-1436010963_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-16380200-1436010964_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-51563800-1436010964_thumb.jpg

Now I need to start on the male horns then fix the race morphs and then I can get started on piecing together the Tera races pack.  If anyone is wondering, this will include the HDT and animation updates from Elin 2, but for Elin 1.

I'm hoping I can get everything ready before the Fallout 4 release.

Thank you, Vittek.  I'm not back 100% and that's why this project will take awhile.

Does anyone know where there are male Castanic armors?  I know Asianboy345 included some with his Tera armor collection, I was just wondering if there are others.

Elin 1 uses old skeletons so there won't be much body customization sliders in racemenu.  Until I bring everything up to date, you can try these files.

XPMSE-Elin skeleton v2.43 by Ky0suke

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20121-2014dec09-easy-to-install-starter-packs-tera-elin-race/?p=1081778

Bodyslide Presets and Outfit Studio Reference Body.  ***Have not tested with the latest version of Bodyslide/Outfit Studio***

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20121-2014dec09-easy-to-install-starter-packs-tera-elin-race/?p=689583

Not sure how compatible the v2.43 skeleton is with the latest XPMSE, but since the Elin skeletons are separate from any other race so you can use it without affected the other races.

Just install the latest XPMSE first then copy Ky0suke's skeleton to the Elin race folder and overwrite the original Elin skeletons.

NOTE

If you try to use the skeletons from the latest XPMSE for the Elins, their proportions will human-like; all Elin proportions will be lost.

You want to replace the files in 2chElin fix, not 2chElin.

Basic functionality with RaceMenu has seemed to work all this time with that skeleton, but keep in mind the pelvis weapon bone on that seems to have accidentally been shifted to the side by 3, so you'll need to fix that in Nifskope or you'll have 1H weapons sheathed firmly inside your hip. I also noticed my Elins weren't level with the ground, but I don't know if that's because of something I did or not.

In other news, I recorded 2.2GB of audio to use for my followers so far, and I only need a tiny portion of it... bleh. The audio's a little bit worse since it was taken from analog audio rather than digital, but hopefully it isn't too noticeable. The lines output from the hi-fi output are pretty okay, but have some background noise if you listen closely, necessitating noise removal in Audacity. Work, work, work.

Basic functionality with RaceMenu has seemed to work all this time with that skeleton, but keep in mind the pelvis weapon bone on that seems to have accidentally been shifted to the side by 3, so you'll need to fix that in Nifskope or you'll have 1H weapons sheathed firmly inside your hip. I also noticed my Elins weren't level with the ground, but I don't know if that's because of something I did or not.

In other news, I recorded 2.2GB of audio to use for my followers so far, and I only need a tiny portion of it... bleh. The audio's a little bit worse since it was taken from analog audio rather than digital, but hopefully it isn't too noticeable.

hm.. still the same

only a few selection of armours have the quiver clipping through like what ive heard with the xp32 elin skeleton, allowing modification in race menu mod, but  everything else (unequipped armours & basic armour)  is still refusing to be edited through RM

any idea why this would happen?

( and thanks again :)) )

PM, 

Wanted to ask about the bodyslide/outfit studio reference body because it points to the assets which appear to be for the Elin 2 variant. does the 2 variant body equivalent to that of the elin 1 body for the purposes of Bodyslide?  

To avoid any confusion, if there are any, about the 'Elin 2' reference body, it has nothing to do with Tera Elin 2.  When I made the presets and reference body, I named it 'Elin 2' with the purpose of using this for an Elin 1 update (which did not happen; the update will be the race's inclusion in the Tera Races mod + some improvements).

The reference body was my last attempt at making a CBBE Elin body trying to mimick the Tera body.

The new Elin body I'm going to attempt to make a bodyslide preset (for armor conversion) will look close to, if not exactly like, this...

Elin Body + Succubus Outfit

post-64505-0-76734800-1436488726_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-36899200-1436489296_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-91130500-1436489295_thumb.jpg

This is the original Elin body.  If compared with the Tera body, there are some minor differences.

There is one caveat about trying to convert CBBE and UNP armors to a flat-chest body, the chest will become distorted.  To overcome this, I have to either provide an Elin body with proportionately sized breasts or convert the armors in Blender to make them flat-chest.

In other news, I recorded 2.2GB of audio to use for my followers so far, and I only need a tiny portion of it... bleh. The audio's a little bit worse since it was taken from analog audio rather than digital, but hopefully it isn't too noticeable.

hm.. still the same

only a few selection of armours have the quiver clipping through like what ive heard with the xp32 elin skeleton, allowing modification in race menu mod, but  everything else (unequipped armours & basic armour)  is still refusing to be edited through RM

any idea why this would happen?

( and thanks again :)) )

This is a guess, because I have yet to check for myself, but much has changed with xpms extended.  The skeleton nodes, like the ones for weapon placement and manipulation needs to be tweaked to Elin specs.

As for getting RM to show all relevant sliders for the Elins, that I need to have a closer look, but it could be something as simple as updating and modifying the latest xpms extended skeletons.

The weapon sliders worked just fine for me, when I was playing my Elin with sword-n-board on back. I had to frequently adjust the position and angle of her equipped sword and shield to deal with clipping.

Several categories did have sliders just completely absent or doing nothing though, like the Expressions tab.

To be honest, I'm having odd issues with some of the RM sliders for the Nords.  Some sliders not working, morphing parts of the face that has nothing to do with the particular slider I'm using, and sliders not staying in place (moving up or down the list).  I'm sure some of the oddities can be fixed by reinstallingt SKSE and RM.

The EXPRESSIONS sliders do work for the Elins, albeit with basic expressions and not all of them.  Results maybe different with RM as my results were with ECE.