View File

Wet Schlongs

8-6-13

This will give your Schlong that "just finished" look.

All Shlongs will be affected. This is a global texture file.

Requirement: Schlongs of Skyrim.

Instructions: Merge Data folder with your Skyrim Data folder. Overwrite files.

These files will replace the SOS specular maps. Should work for all three types of Schlong.

NOTE: This is NOT a Sexis/SexLab shader, you will have this all the time.

Credit to XunAmarox for uploading his Photoshop ASL file.

This was my first try, It took me less than 5 min. to edit the file and test.

Thanks to Smurf and VectorPlexus for SOS.

-Enjoy.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/06/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    Schlongs of Skyrim
  • Special Edition Compatible

Nice work man. Thank you. I installed you mod and cocks looks much better now. Ah, if someone will make similar thing for pussies

I thought about that.

The way I would do it is make a Texblend file so people could manage their own textures.

And all of course every women in Skyrim will be walking around like that.

Hey  guys, get the latest Estrus mod if you haven't already.

Unpack the file and look in the textures folder. It contains a specular map file "estrusfemalebody_1_s"

It is nearly identical to what I was making for females.

Just copy the file somewhere, rename it to "femalebody_1_s" (just delete the "estrus" part), then copy it to:

Data / textures / actors / character / female folder. Overwrite file.

You should make a backup of your female textures first- always wise to do so.

There you go, wet females everywhere.

EDIT: Warning: This is not spectacular.

Unpack the file and look in the textures folder. It contains a specular map file "estrusfemalebody_1_s"

Just copy the file somewhere, rename it to "femalebody_1_s" (just delete the "estrus" part), then copy it to:

Meh. Looks like Sporty Sexy Sweat except with these additional patches here. 

post-101318-0-72859100-1376281661_thumb.jpgpost-101318-0-30598600-1376281668_thumb.jpg

Meh. Looks like Sporty Sexy Sweat except with these additional patches here. 

attachicon.gif2013-08-12_00003.jpgattachicon.gif2013-08-12_00004.jpg

Yeah, just something to tryout.

What makes this difficult is that the crotch is an intersection of seams in the textures like this:

_\_/_

/  \

And they are all stretched and distorted.

I'm not gonna give this much effort.

Hey nice textures on the schlongs there. I have a question about the Light version of Schlongs of skyrim , can yiou fix the texture bug with you wet schlong ? of the Light version.

This would be great because the full scripted one doesnt work well with my game its crashing always after 10 minutes , tryied many skeletons of the male body, but only with more problems as before, but light version is working great ... well only texture bug that everyone have.

I have read that XunAmarox has made a fix for it but didnt released it yet.

Hey nice textures on the schlongs there. I have a question about the Light version of Schlongs of skyrim , can yiou fix the texture bug with you wet schlong ? of the Light version.

This would be great because the full scripted one doesnt work well with my game its crashing always after 10 minutes , tryied many skeletons of the male body, but only with more problems as before, but light version is working great ... well only texture bug that everyone have.

I have read that XunAmarox has made a fix for it but didnt released it yet.

No, sorry:

I have nothing to do with SOS- I just made a custom texture replacer.

Bugs in the plug-ins are generally scripting errors, of which I don't have the knowledge to fix.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I think I'm a bit OCD.

I made this because I couldn't stand the thought of jamming a dry schlong in and out

and popping out dry again, and masturbation just looked like torture to me.

Plus it makes all the men look a bit depraved.

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't work with SoS Light/Equipable Schlong. I know the file structure is different (Data\Textures\Equipable Schlong) and I replaced the malegenitals_1_s.dds with the one from your file and saw no effect in game.

Not sure if this is just something on my end, or an incompatibility with SoS Light. Anyone else tried with the Equipable Schlong and had better luck?

Nevermind, I figured it out. The Equippable Schlong has another texture file named malegenitalsf_1_s.dds which also needed to be replaced. Just made a copy of the malegenitals_1_s.dds and renamed it malegenitalsf_1_s.dds and it works fine. Thanks for the mod, btw!

• 2 weeks later...

I wish this one worked for me.  No luck though.  xsad.png.pagespeed.ic.nW56hUVS2R.png  The only thing it does on my end is make me have to load my saves from coc ctest. xsad.png.pagespeed.ic.nW56hUVS2R.png  I really had my hopes up on this one.

Update:  I did a little house cleaning with my mods and decided just for the heck of it to try this one out since a lot of my other mods are working way better.  It works!!  I'm very happy.  Thank you.  I just wanted to take the time out to mention this cause it wasn't your mod that was the problem.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had this working in my previous playthrough. I just started a new game with a new install, but now the mod doesn't seem to work. It is loaded last after SoS and Male Tempered Bodies, so it should overwrite those textures. Anybody have any ideas?