Wut1969 Posted September 3 Posted September 3 16 hours ago, Aethernaut1899 said: Thank you for all the continuing work on this fabulous mod! It continues to be my absolute favourite. I am having an issue in the latest version, might be a papyrus lag thing, not sure. When I first read the good girl rules, nothing happened; I read it twice and then figured perhaps it had been changed not to instantly give corruption, and thought no more of it. I gained the slight, normal amount of corruption for having sex with Anaita after returning the rules to her, and then went questing. While I was killing bandits and such, my character kept on gaining corruption ~very~ fast, a 'tick' happening every five minutes or so in game and adding anywhere from 6 to 20 corruption a pop. Now, I have a heavily modded game, so I'm not sure I'm expecting any tech support on this, I'm just wondering if it's something that's happened to anyone else, or if there's a known issue where you can get mega-cursed by the Rules? Thanks. This is not a bug that I've heard before, and I've been in this thread since the Nords landed on the shores of Skyrim. I had some issues when I installed the latest Papryrusutils, and PowerofThreeTweaks and reverted them, but no idea if that is the case in your setup.
Wut1969 Posted September 3 Posted September 3 18 hours ago, RanmaZ said: Oh my godddd ive been waiting for this update! now i need to find a proper modlist to use this with! Wish some modlist would just use BOS to begin with but none do.... Btw how does the player genderbending works anyway? is there a preset that gets applied to the player or something? Also what modlist do you guys recommend to use this with? A lot of people here combined their own modlist. It's fun and you get to get -your- perfect Skyrim, so why not give it a go?
Aethernaut1899 Posted September 3 Posted September 3 (edited) 5 hours ago, Wut1969 said: This is not a bug that I've heard before, and I've been in this thread since the Nords landed on the shores of Skyrim. I had some issues when I installed the latest Papryrusutils, and PowerofThreeTweaks and reverted them, but no idea if that is the case in your setup. Interesting! I have an update, and a wrinkle. So first, I do probably have very current PapyrusUtils and PoE Tweaks, as part of the Gate to Sovngard collection? An update is, that Uthgerd rocketed up to 100% corruption without having sex with anyone or interacting with anything from the mod (as far as I can tell). Whereas our protagonist has stopped gaining mystery corruption for the moment. The wrinkle is a bit of a long shot hypothesis.... could TAWOBA (Bikini Armor) items be tagged as slutty, even if I didn't do it manually (or via the keyword add-on)? The protagonist was wearing a few (non-chest, non-panty) items when the gains where happening, and I took them off, and they stopped. Uthgerd was wearing a bunch (but again, only the peripheral items like thighs, pauldrons, etc., not the chest). I wasn't getting any "I feel like a slut dressed in this" messages when wearing them, is the thing, and the gain was much more than I'd expect from the settings. EDIT after another play session: Yeah, it's the TAWOBA items, they add corruption. Edited September 3 by Aethernaut1899 1
badbat111 Posted September 3 Posted September 3 have you tryed cursed loot ? maybe have something like it but instead of bondage items opening containers could equip bimbo items or maybe even give the target a bit of corruption ? like tell follower to open a container and boom they either get bimbo items or get a bit of corruption
RanmaZ Posted September 3 Posted September 3 (edited) just a warning but This mod seems to not work at all for me? even worse it breaks the Morella voice over... Mentioning it cause it is in the recommended add ons Edited September 3 by RanmaZ
jib_buttkiss Posted September 4 Author Posted September 4 On 9/1/2026 at 7:14 PM, DrSeptimus said: Thanks for the update. By the way, can I ask for your permission to use the mesh and texture of your book "Journey of a Bimbo Babe?" What mesh and texture? It's just a default Skyrim book. On 9/2/2026 at 7:13 AM, scalysam said: I am getting a crash whenever it trys to apply makeup its happened from the whore's wreath and the makeup quest with Jarl Elisif any ideas? it has something to do with slavetats it has the same broken texture into a crash when I apply tattoos that way Sounds like your problem is the whore makeup slavetat's texture. Not sure why that would be crashing but it's the common factor. You could try replacing it, just to stop the crashing. On 9/2/2026 at 11:51 AM, Obryanov said: Since vampires have some minor integration now and you already have a morph system separate from the curse itself, how about an optional feature that makes bimbo vampires grow bigger when they are sated and get flatter otherwise? While obviously not a part of TES lore, Dracula is described as looking bloated when fed compared to his starving gaunt appearance, so it's a neat reference that ties into this fetish nicely. Could also be something that is limited to either getting infected by bimbo vampires or a specific quest instead of a general feature. It's a fun little idea, I'll note it down. I messed with vampire feeding a bit in my Vampiric Cum Addiction mod so I don't think it would be too hard. 23 hours ago, s33fannoob said: I’m having some sort of face/ head texture issue where NPC’s entire heads turn purple if they progress to what I assume is the final stage of the curse (I say assume because I’ve been messing around and texting using the debug elder scroll item included in the mod). it’s interesting, because I can see it be normal and then “apply” as the game loads in initially. this is probably a conflict with another mod, but is there a way to see what face textures/overlays are being loaded on an NPC, or which ones are being applied as part of this mod? I have the Bimbo Lips mod installed as well, with a high poly head replacer for NPCs. One of your NPC replacer mods doesn't play well with the hair/eye headpart replacement, it's a known issue. Disable NPC Headpart Changing in the MCM, under NPC Bimbo Curse section. 11 hours ago, RanmaZ said: Oh my godddd ive been waiting for this update! now i need to find a proper modlist to use this with! Wish some modlist would just use BOS to begin with but none do.... Btw how does the player genderbending works anyway? is there a preset that gets applied to the player or something? Also what modlist do you guys recommend to use this with? The genderbending is just a basic "open racemenu, don't let you close it until you set your character to be female" one. 54 minutes ago, Kitmoon said: Hello! Yes, Thank You, I tested and this patch fixed visuals on opening canister, but I now can see that there is one more explosion happens on PC being cured by Dareel, visual of which stays forever, and also there is explosion when PC cures Lyvvi (which I can't see if it has same bug). Ah. Well there's always next time. 2 hours ago, Aethernaut1899 said: Interesting! I have an update, and a wrinkle. So first, I do probably have very current PapyrusUtils and PoE Tweaks, as part of the Gate to Sovngard collection? An update is, that Uthgerd rocketed up to 100% corruption without having sex with anyone or interacting with anything from the mod (as far as I can tell). Whereas our protagonist has stopped gaining mystery corruption for the moment. The wrinkle is a bit of a long shot hypothesis.... could TAWOBA (Bikini Armor) items be tagged as slutty, even if I didn't do it manually (or via the keyword add-on)? The protagonist was wearing a few (non-chest, non-panty) items when the gains where happening, and I took them off, and they stopped. Uthgerd was wearing a bunch (but again, only the peripheral items like thighs, pauldrons, etc., not the chest). I wasn't getting any "I feel like a slut dressed in this" messages when wearing them, is the thing, and the gain was much more than I'd expect from the settings. EDIT after another play session: Yeah, it's the TAWOBA items, they add corruption. Ah yeah, that would be it. Since TAWOBA outfits are lots of pieces, it's possible that each might get caught to add corruption. As for getting more than you expected, that would be because of the Good Girl Rules- I did in fact change it a while back. Instead of giving corruption directly, it gives you an effect that magnifies all corruption gains. You should be able to see corruption messages in the console- after gaining some check it out, you'll probably see a message for the clothes gain, then another for the Good Girl effect boost. 53 minutes ago, badbat111 said: have you tryed cursed loot ? maybe have something like it but instead of bondage items opening containers could equip bimbo items or maybe even give the target a bit of corruption ? like tell follower to open a container and boom they either get bimbo items or get a bit of corruption I did look into doing ages ago, but ended up putting it in the "too hard" pile. Cursed loot still gets some soft integration though- if it ties you up or steals your clothes, you'll gain corruption for being naked or dressed slutty. 12 minutes ago, RanmaZ said: just a warning but This mod seems to not work at all for me? even worse it breaks the Morella voice over... Mentioning it cause it is in the recommended add ons Interesting. Should probably raise this with @H Bof. 1
Balgin Posted September 4 Posted September 4 27 minutes ago, jib_buttkiss said: Interesting. Should probably raise this with @H Bof. If you do, could you raise the point that it doesn't update/replace Morella's appearance? Just all the other npc's. For some reason she retains her default appearance and has to be patched in with something like Project Proteus. I haven't got around to reporting it to H Bof yet.
DrSeptimus Posted September 4 Posted September 4 1 hour ago, jib_buttkiss said: What mesh and texture? It's just a default Skyrim book. I remember it once have the title "Journey of a Bimbo Babe" on the book texture, did you change the texture?
Wut1969 Posted September 4 Posted September 4 5 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said: As for getting more than you expected, that would be because of the Good Girl Rules- I did in fact change it a while back. Instead of giving corruption directly, it gives you an effect that magnifies all corruption gains. @H Bof. Making a mental note that Anaita is off limits with my current modlist. I don't use TAWOBA, but my PC and Lydia encountered a dozen bandits yesterday. I don't even have Requiem, this was pure chance. Combined with Love Sickness, this is a very explosive feature. Love the idea. 👍😁 One question though: when you read the note multiple times, will that give multiple multiplications?
Aethernaut1899 Posted September 4 Posted September 4 20 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said: Ah yeah, that would be it. Since TAWOBA outfits are lots of pieces, it's possible that each might get caught to add corruption. As for getting more than you expected, that would be because of the Good Girl Rules- I did in fact change it a while back. Instead of giving corruption directly, it gives you an effect that magnifies all corruption gains. You should be able to see corruption messages in the console- after gaining some check it out, you'll probably see a message for the clothes gain, then another for the Good Girl effect boost. Marvellous, thank you for the answer. And thank you as well for having so much ability to customize the experience. I love that the mod lets me play bimbos as ditzy/hapless, mostly-sapphic heroes thanks to all the switches, dials and customizable jsons. Have a great weekend. 1
mygfishung Posted September 5 Posted September 5 So I have "corruption controls weight" turned on to have a gradual transformation matching the physics but the weight on character doesn't update until I change/add/remove armor on my character. Is there a way to fix this? I tried everything I could find via google.
Talesien Posted September 6 Posted September 6 11 minutes ago, DarkSouIs said: where can I get the previous version? Why would you want to? It has known bugs fixed in the current version. If it's for a Wabbajack list, it's better to tell the list author to update.
The Ashen Posted September 7 Posted September 7 I just got to the tonal helm and I am curious if this mod is on your radar for possible integration depending on permissions: Just to stimulate ideas. I was thinking you'd be able to come up with some real fun monkey's paw wishes within the bimbo theming for the Clavicus Vile questline. Stuff like "I wish to be more famous" or "I wish to barter better" having character altering side effects.
extraLewd Posted September 7 Posted September 7 When doing the panty raid quest, is it normal for nothing to immediately happen when running over the Alarm Rune in Morella's room? Wondering if I'm running into a bug, or if that's normal and expected
Fuzzy_Fox Posted September 7 Posted September 7 (edited) I am currently on Lexanne Capulet quest to get the statue from the Black Briar Lodge. I have the statue however the quest didn't update. The quest marker shows the target in the ceiling of the cellar where the quest leads you to. I took the statue from the cage, but the quest marker shows the item in the ceiling of the cellar. Using the tcl command to look for it reveals nothing. Edited September 7 by Fuzzy_Fox
tommorowneverdies Posted September 7 Posted September 7 1 hour ago, extraLewd said: When doing the panty raid quest, is it normal for nothing to immediately happen when running over the Alarm Rune in Morella's room? Wondering if I'm running into a bug, or if that's normal and expected if you asked her about it, the trap rune is tied to the other chick only, anyone else can walk over it. 1
KyrilXIV Posted September 7 Posted September 7 1 hour ago, extraLewd said: When doing the panty raid quest, is it normal for nothing to immediately happen when running over the Alarm Rune in Morella's room? Wondering if I'm running into a bug, or if that's normal and expected The Alarm Rune is apparently only attuned to Morella, not the player. It not doing anything is intended. 1
jib_buttkiss Posted September 7 Author Posted September 7 On 9/4/2026 at 2:07 PM, DrSeptimus said: I remember it once have the title "Journey of a Bimbo Babe" on the book texture, did you change the texture? No. You are mythologising a debug item in your head. It has never been anything but a duplicate of a default Skyrim book with the name and text changed. It only exists because I needed an item to gate the debug dialogue behind before I had an MCM and chose a book as the item to use. It has no meaning or detail. I have nearly moved all the functionality from that to the MCM now and when I do I will delete the book completely so people stop thinking that it is anything more than a debug item. On 9/4/2026 at 6:48 PM, Wut1969 said: One question though: when you read the note multiple times, will that give multiple multiplications? Nah, it's like wearing a collar, +2 to corruption gains when you have that buff. It's actually a keyword CC_SluttyEffect (like CC_SluttyClothes), whenever you have any buff with that keyword you get the +2 side effect. On 9/6/2026 at 7:21 AM, mygfishung said: So I have "corruption controls weight" turned on to have a gradual transformation matching the physics but the weight on character doesn't update until I change/add/remove armor on my character. Is there a way to fix this? I tried everything I could find via google. Unfortunately this feature's a bit janky. I don't remember if people found that there was a trick to it other than that- can anyone else remind me? 13 hours ago, DarkSouIs said: where can I get the previous version? why 6 hours ago, The Ashen said: I just got to the tonal helm and I am curious if this mod is on your radar for possible integration depending on permissions: Just to stimulate ideas. I was thinking you'd be able to come up with some real fun monkey's paw wishes within the bimbo theming for the Clavicus Vile questline. Stuff like "I wish to be more famous" or "I wish to barter better" having character altering side effects. It's a cool mod, but I'm not sure what integration there would be there? I do like the idea of adding that to the Clavicus Vile questline, but it's always risky changing default stuff like that. Though the idea of deals that come with 'tradeoffs' is always fun... 34 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said: I am currently on Lexanne Capulet quest to get the statue from the Black Briar Lodge. I have the statue however the quest didn't update. The quest marker shows the target in the ceiling of the cellar where the quest leads you to. I took the statue from the cage, but the quest marker shows the item in the ceiling of the cellar. Using the tcl command to look for it reveals nothing. That's the wrong statue, keep exploring the basement. The quest marker points to the room in general, rather than the precise item. I put that statue as decoration without thinking, but after a few people have made this mistake I think I'll have to add a hidden interaction where you can bring that wrong statue back to Lexanne, and she'll pointedly remind you that she told you the statue was in a kneeling pose. 3
DrSeptimus Posted September 7 Posted September 7 (edited) 29 minutes ago, jib_buttkiss said: No. You are mythologising a debug item in your head. It has never been anything but a duplicate of a default Skyrim book with the name and text changed. It only exists because I needed an item to gate the debug dialogue behind before I had an MCM and chose a book as the item to use. It has no meaning or detail. I have nearly moved all the functionality from that to the MCM now and when I do I will delete the book completely so people stop thinking that it is anything more than a debug item. Maybe it is one of the few texture replacer I happen to download in this 400+ pages. Oh well, guess it is time to move on from it since you are removing it, I just gonna make one myself. Quote Nah, it's like wearing a collar, +2 to corruption gains when you have that buff. It's actually a keyword CC_SluttyEffect (like CC_SluttyClothes), whenever you have any buff with that keyword you get the +2 side effect. As for the collar, it need the keyword CC_SluttyItem to apply corruption? That explain why all collar including bimbo collar doesn't add corruption. Quick question, if you fall into curse while wearing collar, is the message "I love pretty jewerly" popup or something else? I don't think I found any new message box at SSEdit (I might overlook it). Edited September 7 by DrSeptimus
Wut1969 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 3 hours ago, DrSeptimus said: As for the collar, it need the keyword CC_SluttyItem to apply corruption? That explain why all collar including bimbo collar doesn't add corruption. Quick question, if you fall into curse while wearing collar, is the message "I love pretty jewerly" popup or something else? I don't think I found any new message box at SSEdit (I might overlook it). No, the opposite: all things that are a collar will add corruption, even an amulet of Thalos. You can check the console when corruption is added, and the text is never about the collar. The collar just adds extra corruption. When you reach corruption of 100, the console text will be displayed, so I don't think the displayed text will ever be about collars.
DrSeptimus Posted September 7 Posted September 7 1 hour ago, Wut1969 said: No, the opposite: all things that are a collar will add corruption, even an amulet of Thalos. You can check the console when corruption is added, and the text is never about the collar. The collar just adds extra corruption. When you reach corruption of 100, the console text will be displayed, so I don't think the displayed text will ever be about collars. Last when I did, no corruption increase. Oh well, I gotta do more testing to see if it add up.
jib_buttkiss Posted September 7 Author Posted September 7 5 hours ago, DrSeptimus said: As for the collar, it need the keyword CC_SluttyItem to apply corruption? That explain why all collar including bimbo collar doesn't add corruption. Quick question, if you fall into curse while wearing collar, is the message "I love pretty jewerly" popup or something else? I don't think I found any new message box at SSEdit (I might overlook it). No, the script just checks that the collar item slot is filled. Collars don't trigger corruption gains on their own, they add +2 to other corruption gains. So if you gain corruption from a Daedra (normally 4), the game will treat it as if you gained 6 corruption from that Daedra. There will be a debug line in the console noting that corruption was increased by +2 due to a collar. 1 hour ago, Wut1969 said: No, the opposite: all things that are a collar will add corruption, even an amulet of Thalos Oh, do they? I'll have to double check- the script checks item slot and I thought collars and amulets used different ones (can't you wear a collar and amulet at the same time?). If so, I should fix that, it shouldn't be the case. 1
DrSeptimus Posted September 7 Posted September 7 45 minutes ago, jib_buttkiss said: No, the script just checks that the collar item slot is filled. Collars don't trigger corruption gains on their own, they add +2 to other corruption gains. So if you gain corruption from a Daedra (normally 4), the game will treat it as if you gained 6 corruption from that Daedra. There will be a debug line in the console noting that corruption was increased by +2 due to a collar. Aahh.. that explain it. I thought it was a new kind of corruption, one that would give new message box if one fall into corruption. Only recently discovered the message box "I knew he is lying but it's feel good to be taken advantage" when I try ask wizard for cure via sex. So I was hoping if there is any new message that came from this collar features.
Wut1969 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 1 hour ago, jib_buttkiss said: Oh, do they? I'll have to double check- the script checks item slot and I thought collars and amulets used different ones (can't you wear a collar and amulet at the same time?). If so, I should fix that, it shouldn't be the case. It does in my game. If I remember correctly all neckwear adds corruption.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now