Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 2:33 AM, DrSeptimus said:

@jib_buttkiss

 

I notice Dareel Horsen have different dialogue about the cure being too late if the PC already bimbo, is there anymore extra dialogue beyond this?

 

I seems to be missing a lot of interesting stuff running the quest as non-bimbo, seems like there is a few content that only show up if I am doing as bimbo.

 

If I'm remembering right he has two sets of dialogue, one for bimbos and one for non-bimbos, as well as a conversation topic where you can ask him about your current transformation state if you're mid-curse.

 

On 9/28/2026 at 2:44 AM, DrSeptimus said:

Is anyone skip Morella quest button at MCM missing? 

 

Yep, like Balgin said it's a known issue. I didn't chase it down in 1.9.1.4 but I will next time.

 

On 9/28/2026 at 5:36 AM, DoroSeeker said:

Hey sorry to bother, (please be patient with me I'm newer to modding skyrim/ I've never commented on this site before and tbh this site confuses me alot)

I took a break from modding my skyrim and just today decided to get around to finishing it finally, its still on 1.6 ae tho... I saw this mod was updated September 1st, and says 1.9, does this mod still work for the 1.6 version?

 

 

To be clear, the 1.9(.1.4) is the version of this mod, and has nothing to do with the version of Skyrim.

 

On 9/29/2026 at 6:58 AM, foreveraloneguy said:

@jib_buttkiss Remember how I said on the previous version with YPS installed and detected, the curse wasn't changing bimbo hair, but I could go into bimbo makeover and give them a random hair? Well, just got around to doing some bimbofying in 1.9.1.4 and now I can't change their hair to anything except the wigs. YPSEnabled, YPSNew, and YPSForBimbos all show 1 from the console. And they don't even get a wig during the curse. The test NPCs were not members of ccdonotchangemyheadparts..

 

Hm, noted. I'll dig into it when I have the time.

 

As an aside, has anyone else been seeing similar weirdness like this?

 

On 10/1/2026 at 4:01 AM, MartynasMIl said:

Disabling it didn't fix the issue. Someone reported that Better Courier is not the problem as well. Then I really don't have a clue what's causing it.
 
 @jib_buttkiss maybe there's more robust way of incrementing CC_hypnoMissionsDone? i.e. after adding the note to the courier's inventory. Not an ideal solution, but I think it would solve it.

 

Yeah, definitely. Up until now I had thought that the issue was in the mission selection logic and was targeting that. But now we know that the problem is in the tracker increment on note read, I can fix it there.

  

47 minutes ago, Syzox said:

Will there be support for OStim instead of SexLab in the future?

No, there's too much Sexlab functionality baked into the mod. It certainly could be done, but I won't be doing it.

Posted

The notes not triggering issue I think is caused by Read or Take SKSE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/69588

 

If you hold shift whilst in dialogue with courier and receive a Hypno note it does actually trigger the objective for that note. Doesn't necessarily open the note on screen but at least it triggers the event allowing the quest to properly progress. I think because Read or Take switches the interaction based on if shift is held down, by default it's just taking the note when the script in hypno manager calls interact.

 

It's a work around until jib adds a fix.

Posted
5 hours ago, zx-24 said:

The notes not triggering issue I think is caused by Read or Take SKSE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/69588

 

If you hold shift whilst in dialogue with courier and receive a Hypno note it does actually trigger the objective for that note. Doesn't necessarily open the note on screen but at least it triggers the event allowing the quest to properly progress. I think because Read or Take switches the interaction based on if shift is held down, by default it's just taking the note when the script in hypno manager calls interact.

 

It's a work around until jib adds a fix.

Another solution is that @jib_buttkisscomes over to your place and presses shift for you. 😉

Posted

i decided to try the random time option in mcm menu i ticked the random timer button but the slider bars remain greyed out and cant be interacted with

Posted
29 minutes ago, hazakuraa1 said:

if it possible, can we have a ostim version someday?

Really? You don' t even read the messages on the last couple of pages before you ask? Why?

 

The answer is near the top of this page.   

 

 

Posted
On 10/7/2026 at 9:51 AM, zx-24 said:

The notes not triggering issue I think is caused by Read or Take SKSE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/69588

 

If you hold shift whilst in dialogue with courier and receive a Hypno note it does actually trigger the objective for that note. Doesn't necessarily open the note on screen but at least it triggers the event allowing the quest to properly progress. I think because Read or Take switches the interaction based on if shift is held down, by default it's just taking the note when the script in hypno manager calls interact.

 

It's a work around until jib adds a fix.

 

Handy to know!

 

On 10/7/2026 at 3:34 PM, Wut1969 said:

Another solution is that @jib_buttkisscomes over to your place and presses shift for you. 😉

 

Snark like this when people are posting useful tips isn't helpful.

 

7 hours ago, Sweettits said:

Where is this brainwash helm at? 

 

At the end of Lexanne's questline, A Unique Collection. Find her in Markarth.

 

5 hours ago, Nyyves said:

Did anyone get the new Unique Collection content to work without making a new save? And if so, how?

 

If I remember correctly, if you use console commands to skip the earrings stage by setstage'ing to 110 you might have some luck?

 

4 hours ago, badbat111 said:

i decided to try the random time option in mcm menu i ticked the random timer button but the slider bars remain greyed out and cant be interacted with

 

Odd. Does closing and reopening the MCM, or save/quitting change it at all?

Posted
5 hours ago, Nyyves said:

Did anyone get the new Unique Collection content to work without making a new save? And if so, how?

I did but it was using a very old clean save from 2014 that had never had Bimbos of Skyrim on it before. Any save that had previously had BOS on it would not work.

Posted
9 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

Really? You don' t even read the messages on the last couple of pages before you ask? Why?

 

The answer is near the top of this page.   

 

 

oh mb sorry xd

Posted

My corruption level has reached 100%, but no transformation is occurring, and the elder scrolls(bimbo) aren't working either.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...