2 hours ago, CBRsDJ2flyforu said:

image.png.9193ca86336880672a532c34c788d593.png on mine it looks correct? or is this the wrong thing?

Your only looking at 2 of the 4 entries, open the XML and search for SCAP_Round

image.png.04bc35805bab81d9475d67fba79cd6e5.png

image.png.241bfd9f71112fce391da9a1cb4be2ca.png

Hit an error that I think I figured out the reason for but would like to double check.  During the VIP mission I got paired up with a female raider boss, it all played out normal except the final scene after the pole dance as the raider boss is about to start the rough scene I get the pop up of "Failed to play AAF scene. Advancing Stage."   I did restart this with AAF debug to find out I was getting error 44, no compatible FF scene for the location with an suggestion to move to a compatible location.  Am I to assume this final scene just breaks if the VIP happens to be female?  

I did previously run this entire scenario without an issue with a male raider boss, however since then I have installed Nuka Ride but I honestly don't think that would be a cause for the break.  Still double checking if I'm missing something.

Wow, well done. We need more slavery mods for fallout 4 for sure! Hope one day someone does a hydragorgon slave girls type of mod for fallout 4. Would love to see caravans of slaves in bdsm gear or normal npcs in towns in bdsm gear so its not just us the player wandering around looking too out of place when outside of raider camps

I'm getting a crash in The Hero mission - when I re-enter the whore house after agreeing to go to the correctional facility, I talk to Gristle after I wake up and he says to go to the slavers valley. I get the timer enabled and boom, CTD. 

https://pastebin.com/EZvctPt6

It's blocking any progression, do you have any idea what might be causing that? I checked my save with ReSaver, no unattached scripts / instances. I have all the hard dependencies and most of the soft dependencies. 

Thanks. 

I have a weird issue and have no idea what's causing the problem. I'm getting the collar, tattoo and then the scene with Murphy starts. Everything runs fine till this point. After the scene Murphy puts back his clothes and... nothing happens. I can walk around the house (handcuffed) and click on him or the second guy, but they repeat one line. I reloaded the scene and even restarted the whole quest, but I'm getting the same results. Anyone have idea how to fix this? 

aaa.jpg

2 hours ago, datcry said:

I have a weird issue and have no idea what's causing the problem. I'm getting the collar, tattoo and then the scene with Murphy starts. Everything runs fine till this point. After the scene Murphy puts back his clothes and... nothing happens. I can walk around the house (handcuffed) and click on him or the second guy, but they repeat one line. I reloaded the scene and even restarted the whole quest, but I'm getting the same results. Anyone have idea how to fix this? 

aaa.jpg

Did the AAF scene with murphy where he fucks you play out? That point you should be able to talk to gristle as i recall and will get teleported out and start the walk to corvega

1 hour ago, CBRsDJ2flyforu said:

im now on the mission the scientist and after the beast scene my character dies then after the game reloads my last save, the save and quick save buttons are greyed out and i can save my game anymore. this only happens after i have died

You shouldn't be dying, do you have sex attributes set so that you can die from wear and tear?

25 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Did the AAF scene with murphy where he fucks you play out? That point you should be able to talk to gristle as i recall and will get teleported out and start the walk to corvega

Yes, animation seems to be working fine. Gristle doesn't start the conversation when I walk around him and when I click on him he just says "I don't have for this" or something like that. 

4 hours ago, datcry said:

Yes, animation seems to be working fine. Gristle doesn't start the conversation when I walk around him and when I click on him he just says "I don't have for this" or something like that. 

Thats not usual, suggest you do sqv _CS_Thorns on the console and take a screenshot and post it along with posting your mod list so JB can take a look when he's back

Assuming you haven't got conflicting/a stupid amount of script heavy mods maybe he can work out what the issue is

Edited by pinky6225
9 hours ago, thehotness said:

I'm getting a crash in The Hero mission - when I re-enter the whore house after agreeing to go to the correctional facility, I talk to Gristle after I wake up and he says to go to the slavers valley. I get the timer enabled and boom, CTD. 

It's blocking any progression, do you have any idea what might be causing that? I checked my save with ReSaver, no unattached scripts / instances. I have all the hard dependencies and most of the soft dependencies. 

Thanks. 

Try it without “Better Locational Damage.esp”, it seems that my mod and that mod cross over and make CTD.

5 hours ago, datcry said:

That sounds to me very much like a bug where AAF doesn't receive the info that the scene is finished. The cause? Sim Settlements 2. But I guess any mod that sucks a lot of memory could also be the culprit. 

2 hours ago, JB. said:

That sounds to me very much like a bug where AAF doesn't receive the info that the scene is finished. The cause? Sim Settlements 2. But I guess any mod that sucks a lot of memory could also be the culprit. 

Is Sim Settlements 2 on your list of "For best results with my mods, I suggest you not install it?" You seem to spend a fair amount of time mentioning how it can cause issues. Some people will do it anyway.

59 minutes ago, branmakmuffin said:

Is Sim Settlements 2 on your list of "For best results with my mods, I suggest you not install it?" You seem to spend a fair amount of time mentioning how it can cause issues. Some people will do it anyway.

I always forget, it's added now.

3 hours ago, JB. said:

5 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Thats not usual, suggest you do sqv _CS_Thorns on the console and take a screenshot and post it along with posting your mod list so JB can take a look when he's back

Assuming you haven't got conflicting/a stupid amount of script heavy mods maybe he can work out what the issue is

I don't have Sim Settlements 2 or any from your banned list. I'll look into AAF and check again my mods. Thank you for your suggestions. 

15 hours ago, thehotness said:

Thanks. 

Looking at that crash log there is a lot of mention about male hair and nifs. Did you at any point change your character from male to female ?. First thing I would do is remove whichever hairstyle is mentioned and test again.

1 hour ago, datcry said:

I don't have Sim Settlements 2 or any from your banned list. I'll look into AAF and check again my mods. Thank you for your suggestions. 

Anything that have scripts running. That include weapon mods that adds to the leveled lists. Most gun mods run their scripts at the start. As soon as you get out the vault. The game have to go through that lists and that will interfere with CS aswell. You might be trying to talk to a NPC in CS while a gun mod script is running in the background. Even those sometimes gets delayed you will play for like 10-20 min and then suddenly you will see a popup that the mod was added to the leveled lists. So keep those to a minimum aswell.

I'm having a problem after I get kidnapped at the very start of the mod every conversation afterwards will kick me out of the conversation and I have to start the conversation all over again and its had me soft locked multiple times all the way until I get to the point where we finish walking and I enter the raider base and after gristle and Jared finish talking nothing happens and I just sit there. I thought Id post it because I haven't seen anyone else mention this problem so it may be on my end if anyone has any advice it would be appreciated.

8 hours ago, osculim said:

Anything that have scripts running. That include weapon mods that adds to the leveled lists. Most gun mods run their scripts at the start. As soon as you get out the vault. The game have to go through that lists and that will interfere with CS aswell. You might be trying to talk to a NPC in CS while a gun mod script is running in the background. Even those sometimes gets delayed you will play for like 10-20 min and then suddenly you will see a popup that the mod was added to the leveled lists. So keep those to a minimum aswell.

That's another thing worth investigating. Didn't even thought about it. I'll turn off every unnecessary mod and check it out. 

8 hours ago, osculim said:

Looking at that crash log there is a lot of mention about male hair and nifs. Did you at any point change your character from male to female ?. First thing I would do is remove whichever hairstyle is mentioned and test again.

No, did not. 

14 hours ago, JB. said:

Try it without “Better Locational Damage.esp”, it seems that my mod and that mod cross over and make CTD.

THank you for the advice but i dunno if I will be able to uninstall it as it is a master to many other mods i have. 

1 hour ago, thehotness said:

No, did not. 

THank you for the advice but i dunno if I will be able to uninstall it as it is a master to many other mods i have. 

Dude if you don't at least disable things to test then none of us can really help you. Believe me we all had mods we had to remove it is just how it is.

41 minutes ago, Lexiissadxd said:

When i go up to murphy at the start he stands up but nothing happens (i also didnt get that third warning that was mentioned so maybe those two share a reason why?)

i have the same problem. I checked and have all requirements installed.

24 minutes ago, truejolle said:

i have the same problem. I checked and have all requirements installed.

I will probably have to put this on the main page as well. Double check this: 

• Make sure Sex Attributes is installed. 
  • Make sure Nuka Ride is not installed. 
  • No Sim Settlements 2 or other memory sucking mods. 
  • Reinstall the mod and choose to install the source code. 
  • Install “SKK Fast Start” and start a new game. Test it again. 

3 minutes ago, JB. said:

I will probably have to put this on the main page as well. Double check this: 

• Make sure Sex Attributes is installed. 
  • Make sure Nuka Ride is not installed. 
  • No Sim Settlements 2 or other memory sucking mods. 
  • Reinstall the mod and choose to install the source code. 
  • Install “SKK Fast Start” and start a new game. Test it again. 

I'm pretty sure i've done all that already, i got 32 gb of memory so i dont think memory sucking stuff would be a problem either...