2 hours ago, 4nln415 said:

2.5.0. Ear and Septum doesn't apply (cs piercing equipped but invisible, 1 during fighter quest 2 and  after completion in mod menu)

If you changed it to a different slot shouldn't it still work?

Just finished the VIP quest with a female guest no issues. 

Couldn't heal with stimpak beginning of the game but no issue after reloading. 

They are working fine for me. 

earrings - 49 
piercings - 46
shackles - 51

all have different slots and should not conflict with each other. 

1 hour ago, JB. said:

They are working fine for me. 

earrings - 49 
piercings - 46
shackles - 51

all have different slots and should not conflict with each other. 

Must be some of the mods I installed again then 

Fixed. Always had the folder overwriting issue. 

Edited by 4nln415
25 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Seems my suspion was correct as i then tried to have abbot as a customer and he gave the dialogue about having a friend nearby who wanted to join although this friend turned out to be demo (from hardware town), ran with it so went and spoke to him and he started moving towards DC but soon as demo spawns into DC the guards attack him and even if you manage to get him into the greenhouse he then killed abbot :( (not so much of a friend) so had to reload

Some friends. 😵‍💫

I'll have it fixed. To draw another friend again: 

StopQuest _CS_DC_GreenHouse
SetSTage _CS_DC_GreenHouse 100

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Jubei69 said:

Hi again, not wanting to be a pain but does anyone have any idea what I can do if the mattress suddenly won't let me go to sleep on it, coz I'm kinda stuck otherwise? Thanks

Sounds like a vanilla bug. That message I think only comes up when there is an enemy nearby or when you are in an enemy location, or the interior is marked as "Can't wait here" in the Creation Kit.  

Technically, any bed is good for advancing the mod, not necessarily your bed.

• Go somewhere else like Drumlin Dinner:  COC DrumlinDiner 
  • Spawn a bed (google the console command).
  • I don't know if you have beast content enabled, but disable it just in case. 
  • Sleep. 
  • Go back to the W. House: COC 00Brothel

But I have no idea why you get that message. 

Edited by JB.

The quest runaway slave broke for me, worked fine up until the point gristle appears to take you from the minutemen but then got stuck here

ScreenShot115.png.d0b0921626a2bc4d4cb1be95683c799e.png

With no dialogue appearing after picking either of the two options, tried with dialogue camera turned on and off but no joy so ended up having to setstage the quest

SQS on the quest

ScreenShot117.png.c5616e9b376a8ce444ad7a5b1e76cf52.png

Had to setstage 430 and then a couple after as well to finally finish it, seems my other screenshots of the stages i set didnt take, guess you gotta close the console between screenshots

5 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

The quest runaway slave broke for me, worked fine up until the point gristle appears to take you from the minutemen but then got stuck here

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot115.png.d0b0921626a2bc4d4cb1be95683c799e.png

With no dialogue appearing after picking either of the two options, tried with dialogue camera turned on and off but no joy so ended up having to setstage the quest

Reveal hidden contents

SQS on the quest

ScreenShot117.png.c5616e9b376a8ce444ad7a5b1e76cf52.png

Had to setstage 430 and then a couple after as well to finally finish it, seems my other screenshots of the stages i set didnt take, guess you gotta close the console between screenshots

Do you get "1" if you write "GetGlobalValue _CS_Codename_Rapemeat" ?

The only reason Gristle would bug and not say anything is because you don't have any names (Rapemeat, Vaultmeat, Fuckmeat). That would get him stuck in that scene.

But according to the picture, you have the Rapemeat tattoo. 

15 minutes ago, JB. said:

Do you get "1" if you write "GetGlobalValue _CS_Codename_Rapemeat" ?

The only reason Gristle would bug and not say anything is because you don't have any names (Rapemeat, Vaultmeat, Fuckmeat). That would get him stuck in that scene.

But according to the picture, you have the Rapemeat tattoo. 

Loading up the save i made just before gristle talks to the PC and trying that it does return 1

ScreenShot119.png.983bbf0ec88f999029c82162f7b06883.png

And this time the dialogue played out correctly from this point

ScreenShot120.png.6aabff75cee3eaa9b3a3fdcd1c07b810.png

Didnt change anything other than it being a fresh session where as when i had the problem i'd played from the DC bit i mentioned earlier, through the scaver and then the runaway slave

1 hour ago, JB. said:

Sounds like a vanilla bug. That message I think only comes up when there is an enemy nearby or when you are in an enemy location, or the interior is marked as "Can't wait here" in the Creation Kit.  

Technically, any bed is good for advancing the mod, not necessarily your bed.

• Go somewhere else like Drumlin Dinner:  COC DrumlinDiner 
  • Spawn a bed (google the console command).
  • I don't know if you have beast content enabled, but disable it just in case. 
  • Sleep. 
  • Go back to the W. House: COC 00Brothel

But I have no idea why you get that message. 

Thanks, I'll give it a try. Having gone down the regular rout first playthrough, I thought I'd have a look at the junky route this time

5 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Spawning into diamond city all the other slaves lost there clothes (maybe becuz PC is rebellious and isnt allowed to wear any) although they got them back after i left DC and re-entered for abbots quest

I remember having the same problem in the past. It's the infamous reset inventory bug. For me, it was only one naked slave not both (it's relatively random).

Thks for the update 🙂 I finished the mod last week with the true ending, I didn't encounter many problems, there were just two that I was able to resolve with the console. The first was that I had two quests active at the same time.I think it comes from the VIP quest, It caused timer problems with the collar and I had to use the cheats but I don't know anything about it and the second is that after talking to Gristle to do the real ending I went to talk to Lindstrom, he told me to go to sleep, I do it and nothing happens I advanced to the next stage of the quest and that unlocked me. I have over 300 mods so maybe that's what caused these problems 🤐

it's a very large and very well made mod, thank you for spending time on it 🫡 

I saw that you had added the option to keep the addiction to the slaverjet and out of curiosity I chose this option, there are merchants who offer them and we can make them but it would be nice to have dealers hidden in the main areas or close to it to be able to stock up 😉

I started nuka ride a few days ago...👌

It's Google trad so sorry for the mistakes 

Edited by Aceforwin

Ok, so I played The Weapon quest last night, without incident but after reloading an earlier save because of the mattress bug I mentioned, after entering Vault 111 the girl isn't there by the Cryolator. I even reloaded the area but nope, no sign of her. I don't know if it's an engine thing or what but I've already encountered more bugs this 2nd playthrough than I did in the entire mod first time around.

Edit - even using setstage, she doesn't appear so any suggestions as to what I can do seeing as she's necessary for at least a couple more quests down the line? I really don't wanna have to start the whole thing all over again, especially if there's any chance the same thing could happen when I get here next time but without her this playthrough seems kinda screwed. What can I do?

Edited by Jubei69
1 hour ago, Aceforwin said:

Thks for the update 🙂 I finished the mod last week with the true ending, I didn't encounter many problems, there were just two that I was able to resolve with the console. The first was that I had two quests active at the same time.I think it comes from the VIP quest, It caused timer problems with the collar and I had to use the cheats but I don't know anything about it and the second is that after talking to Gristle to do the real ending I went to talk to Lindstrom, he told me to go to sleep, I do it and nothing happens I advanced to the next stage of the quest and that unlocked me. I have over 300 mods so maybe that's what caused these problems 🤐

it's a very large and very well made mod, thank you for spending time on it 🫡 

I saw that you had added the option to keep the addiction to the slaverjet and out of curiosity I chose this option, there are merchants who offer them and we can make them but it would be nice to have dealers hidden in the main areas or close to it to be able to stock up 😉

I started nuka ride a few days ago...👌

It's Google trad so sorry for the mistakes 

Yeah, it was my asking to make my own clothes, then the VIP starting before I'd handed that in which caused the issue with the mattress I mentioned. Lindstrom them gave me The Weapon when I went to speak to him after the VIP but  the quest wasn't considered finished. I had an issue with the same VIP quest in my first playthrough too.

29 minutes ago, Jubei69 said:

Yeah, it was my asking to make my own clothes, then the VIP starting before I'd handed that in which caused the issue with the mattress I mentioned. Lindstrom them gave me The Weapon when I went to speak to him after the VIP but  the quest wasn't considered finished. I had an issue with the same VIP quest in my first playthrough too.

It was the most annoying bug and was well hidden. Fortunately since version 5 it has been fixed. 

Let's see, unless you did some setstage, Ivana should show up if you type setstage _CS_Weapon 150

By the way if you do that setstage the music will play again, so you will have two music playing. Stop them with the MCM.

22 minutes ago, JB. said:

It was the most annoying bug and was well hidden. Fortunately since version 5 it has been fixed. 

Let's see, unless you did some setstage, Ivana should show up if you type setstage _CS_Weapon 150

By the way if you do that setstage the music will play again, so you will have two music playing. Stop them with the MCM.

I quit out the game & did the whole quest again & this time she showed up but after getting back the issue with the bed reappeared. I checked before talking to Lindstrom & the mattress was fine but after getting back from the quest & him telling me to go to sleep, the 'can't use' notification is back. I even left the whorehouse & travelled back to Sanctuary to made a bed in workshop but it still won't let me sleep so now I'm all out of ideas. Any suggestions?

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Jubei69 said:

I quit out the game & did the whole quest again & this time she showed up but after getting back the issue with the bed reappeared. I checked before talking to Lindstrom & the mattress was fine but after getting back from the quest & him telling me to go to sleep, the 'can't use' notification is back. I even left the whorehouse & travelled back to Sanctuary to made a bed in workshop but it still won't let me sleep so now I'm all out of ideas. Any suggestions?

SetStage _CS_Weapon 600

Win the quest. This is basically what happens when you go to sleep.

Edit: It also sounds to me like that bug where you can't sleep because the game still has a radscorpion stalking you. I would fix it by sitting in any chair and wait a couple of hours, and I could use the bed. 

Edited by JB.
33 minutes ago, JB. said:

SetStage _CS_Weapon 600

Win the quest. This is basically what happens when you go to sleep.

Edit: It also sounds to me like that bug where you can't sleep because the game still has a radscorpion stalking you. I would fix it by sitting in any chair and wait a couple of hours, and I could use the bed. 

All sorted. I didn't get the prompt which gave me the option to run off last time after handing the girl over to Jared & that was why I couldn't sleep - the timer was still primed. Thank fuck for that lol. I was beginning to worry whether I'd be able to carry on or not. Thanks for all your help again pal, much obliged.

On 3/28/2024 at 9:38 PM, azmureth said:

im having a bit of trouble getting this mod to work. theres no errors or anything that pops up and when i load into a new save, its says it is installed. yet when i leave vault 111, theres no one under the security post. could this happen from a conflicting mod or did i just not install it right?

image_2024-03-29_003822792.png

I am having the same problem. 

Had something interesting earlier while doing the Pet Walk, was walking around Corvega earning caps from raiders when two seperate raiders both did the grab from behind propisition (with the pop up saying reject or accept offer) so one overrode the other and the raider that had made the grab first stayed in the idle like he was grabbing the PC, he popped out of it when i did the normal dialogue for earning caps from raiders with sex on him

Unrelated but a soft dependancy to Commonwealth Moisturizer 1.05 - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/25514-commonwealth-moisturizer/

Would be pretty neat with the raiders having idle comments for when your covered (i.e. "My you've been a busy little slut") or event affecting price they pay when you offer yourself to them (i.e. "I'm only paying half for a used whore" etc)

CBBE-NR60.png.22be7c92c34d7eccb7587f07af1824ec.pngFG-CS024.png.da9e22177ac1393bcdd2160f655ffc36.png

1 hour ago, 4nln415 said:

I was just about to edit my comment on that. I need to search for a similar facial texture for CBBE (doubt it lol) 

Such big difference between different textures, or I'll try to just use the head part.

I was using CBBE with

Face: Valkyr

Skin: Oni cbbe nude curvy wet retexture

I'm switching to Fusion Girl this Week to use new KFT mods by EgoBallistic, still using Valkyr for the face and Kziitd's facial and body texture for the Body but as you can see in last picture i've got some difference with Skin colour between face and body.

Edited by ectrshgpp

@JB.

I just updated to v2.5.1, and decided to go on a pet walk. Problem: Wolfgang isn't offering his gunner job.

This is my third pet walk. The first time I went to a gunners camp and finished it. Second time I went to a mutant camp and finished it. I remembered getting a pop up saying that I could whore in gunner and mutant camps during the Pet Walk job, so - after Wolfgang's gunner job didn't show up - I decided to test that. Both gunners and super mutants are aggressive when I'm on pet walk and approach one of their camps.

I'm trying out Trudy's job, The Green Mile, which is available to me. Time to get painted green.

EDIT: Instead of getting painted green, I got painted red. Super mutants are hostile at the location Trudy sent me.

Edited by Jarnin
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Jarnin said:

@JB.

I just updated to v2.5.1, and decided to go on a pet walk. Problem: Wolfgang isn't offering his gunner job.

This is my third pet walk. The first time I went to a gunners camp and finished it. Second time I went to a mutant camp and finished it. I remembered getting a pop up saying that I could whore in gunner and mutant camps during the Pet Walk job, so - after Wolfgang's gunner job didn't show up - I decided to test that. Both gunners and super mutants are aggressive when I'm on pet walk and approach one of their camps.

I'm trying out Trudy's job, The Green Mile, which is available to me. Time to get painted green.

You're right. I see that Wolfgang is not offering you because, in the background, his quest is already running. 

If you type SQV _CS_Mule it should say "Running". I'll have it fixed. 

But this is what is strange: When the quest runs, it already puts you in Gunner faction so Gunners don't attack you. But the gunners still attack you?

Edited by JB.