4 minutes ago, HARRY1991 said:

OK  But why did the fight with him end so suddenly? It ends when he runs out of blood...

Probably a conflict with another mod, I know that "KnockOut Framework" ruins my fights. And the lack of "Unofficial Fallout Patch" also makes you lose battles right away.

• Fight Dwayne
  • Defeat him
  • He falls sitting down. 
  • A message appears to insert his component. 
  • The scene continues. 

If the mod doesn't follow this process it's due to a conflict.

11 hours ago, KonyHawk said:

Just played through a second time, the first being before the ending was added, and now after. This definitely rises above being just vicious smut. You've done something really artistic and interesting here, and in doing so surpassed all the writing in the original game, or really any Bethesda game that's out there. I think as a community we're all weird fucks in one way or another, despite at the same time being mostly normal people in our day to day life. Taking the time and artistic effort to turn not just the other characters, but the player character into a real person with real motivations and stakes at least to me provides a bridge between those two realities, and results in something pretty powerful. 

I usually don't post... But you summed up my feelings toward this mod that I follow on my spare time between zoom meetings lol.

Thanks @JB. for the time, sweat and sanity you put into this! Look forward to future updates on this and your other projects! 

1 minute ago, GoyBoi said:

I usually don't post... But you summed up my feelings toward this mod that I follow on my spare time between zoom meetings lol.

Thanks @JB. for the time, sweat and sanity you put into this! Look forward to future updates on this and your other projects! 

lol nice, between zoom meetings. Thanks 😻

1 hour ago, JB. said:

Thank you very much for your words. I didn't want to create too much attachment with the characters. Ivana is one of those characters that I could create a scene or several of her sharing her sorrows with you, but I didn't want to do that because sentimentality of that type was not what I wanted to show in this story.  I'm not very good at mixing romance/sweet/cruelty styles so I avoided it.

I had a lot of interest in Starfield but I don't think I will create a mod of this style there. The fact that we can't see our character (showing an array of facial gestures) and there is no dialogue camera like Fallout (so we can see our character posturing properly) and the fact that we won't hear our character, put me off. 

If you think about it, we'd be hearing and seeing men almost all the time, and our character wouldn't be shown or heard, so it would remain a very gay adventure for my taste. 😵‍💫

Personally I really like Ivana and want to see her getting fucked more often.  That was my favorite part of the movie scene.

Idea: Maybe somebody takes both us and Ivana along for a little mission.  When we get there we have to do something gross or dangerous while he has sex with Ivana.  She's the fun new toy; we're the used-up skank that no longer has the tight little pussy to entertain everyone (my favorite line in The Pit)

Other little Idea: The first time we go to Diamond City, Gristle tells us (in front of everyone!) that he wants to talk to us before we report to the security office.  I think he should tell everyone he wants a quick fuck before we report to security, he fucks us, THEN talks to us because nobody else is around at that point.  I think there's even a mattress laying near his hangout. 

1 hour ago, JB. said:

Probably a conflict with another mod, I know that "KnockOut Framework" ruins my fights. And the lack of "Unofficial Fallout Patch" also makes you lose battles right away.

• Fight Dwayne
  • Defeat him
  • He falls sitting down. 
  • A message appears to insert his component. 
  • The scene continues. 

If the mod doesn't follow this process it's due to a conflict.

BUT LAST MISSION KILL synthetic woman        USE  "KILL" HER NOT WORK....Sit on the ground.

Really enjoyed this mod on my first playthrough. This time I went the junkie route and it's .... kind of driving me crazy!  The dumb dialogue I can live with, but is there any way to stop the animations?

I've lost count of the number of times I've tried to start a conversation, the NPC's walked away and I can't move because I'm doing the "dizzy" arm spinning standing pose for an eternity and not only does the conversation time out, but in many cases they just won't talk to me again, so that's my one chance lost.  Of course getting the NPCs to stop fucking walking away every time I try to talk to them is already an incredibly annoying vanilla thing that makes me feel nostalgic for the Oblivion pause and awkward zoom in, but any animation/pose that leaves me unable to move is just compounding the issue.  Anyone know any way to improve this (short of nailing the NPC's feet to the floor? - Which I'm totally up for trying right now!)

On 4/11/2024 at 3:59 AM, JB. said:

Hopefully this was my last update for Slavers.

Hold that thought until the next gen updates come out on the 24th April .. I have a nervous feeling MS is about to break FO4 with their update. 

@CeeBodI break idles by changing perspective. From first person to third person. Or vice versa. Eventually you end up getting used to it every time the junkie character does one of her long idles. 

I think it would be more realistic if there was a timer slider (just like for facial bruises) for the spank marks instead of needing to use the skin care cream to remove them. Having to use skin cream for a spank is kinda silly. 😅

Thanks JB, it feels like it's been so long since I actually played FO4 as a shooter, I was forgetting about the usefulness of switching between 3rd person and 1st!

Just hit a new problem i haven't seen anyone mention before - in the mission "The Bomb", the Whorehouse doorman (Declan?) threw me out as soon as I approached him at the start of the mission, without starting a dialogue. He said "Get out of my sight", and teleported me outside. That wasn't a problem until I completed the final part of the mission (after tracking down the Minutemen and the ensuing firefight with its many explodey vehicles!) and got sent back to the Whorehouse by the Bomb brothers. Entered the Whorehouse, Declan says "Get out of my sight" and I'm teleported back outside again. Go back in, kicked back out, and again, and again,... etc. It could maybe be something to do with the exosuit, which kept bugging out on me throughout the mission (Appeared briefly, then suddenly I'm just crawling around naked) - is there a way to complete without just resorting to setstage commands?

I just started a new playthrough to try 2.5.3. During the first day in the whore room, I tried being rebellious and Lindstrom ends up snapping my character's neck instead of beating her up...

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, CeeBod said:

Thanks JB, it feels like it's been so long since I actually played FO4 as a shooter, I was forgetting about the usefulness of switching between 3rd person and 1st!

Just hit a new problem i haven't seen anyone mention before - in the mission "The Bomb", the Whorehouse doorman (Declan?) threw me out as soon as I approached him at the start of the mission, without starting a dialogue. He said "Get out of my sight", and teleported me outside. That wasn't a problem until I completed the final part of the mission (after tracking down the Minutemen and the ensuing firefight with its many explodey vehicles!) and got sent back to the Whorehouse by the Bomb brothers. Entered the Whorehouse, Declan says "Get out of my sight" and I'm teleported back outside again. Go back in, kicked back out, and again, and again,... etc. It could maybe be something to do with the exosuit, which kept bugging out on me throughout the mission (Appeared briefly, then suddenly I'm just crawling around naked) - is there a way to complete without just resorting to setstage commands?

That... is a scenario I did not consider. 

Take your muzzle off with the MCM, cheat mode. You have an option for DD and another for KFT.

And go back in. 

The Exo bug you mention is fixed in this last version. It was randomly unequipped. 

Edited by JB.
13 minutes ago, Neppy said:

I just started a new playthrough to try 2.5.3. During the first day in the whore room, I tried being rebellious and Lindstrom ends up snapping my character's neck instead of beating her up...

It's random. If you aren't convinced by this animation you can block it in the MCM, Miscellaneous section. 

I have a sound glitch and I am not quite sure what is happening.  In the opening sequence with Gristle and Murphy, there seems to be 2 different animation sequences that can play if you resist them.  Either they shock you or Gristle puts you in a headlock and takes you down.  If you get shocked, the next scene sounds fine.  If you get taken down, the next scene sounds very distorted and the only way out is to quick the game and restart.  When this happens, even the main game sound is screwed up.  I've also noticed it in other spots but this is the only one I have seen consistently.  I've attached a couple videos so you can hear.  It is a real head scratcher.  I have more but because of the file size, I'll only upload 1.

I enjoy this mod, but I've run into a couple of issues.

For one thing, for some reason large swathes of Corvega's walls are missing, revealing the trippy non-textured void beyond and making navigating the entire lower part of the building completely impossible. Also, during the cage match part, no cage actually appeared (possibly related). 

And just as an additional thing (which may not be this mod's fault) any penis has its model glitched out and heavily stretched while protruding through clothing.

10 minutes ago, Lord-of-Rhodor said:

For one thing, for some reason large swathes of Corvega's walls are missing, revealing the trippy non-textured void beyond and making navigating the entire lower part of the building completely impossible. Also, during the cage match part, no cage actually appeared (possibly related).

In my experience playing this mod and Nuka Ride, this kind of thing is always due to some other mod that affects the same area. That doesn't necessarily mean it's true in your case.

2 hours ago, Lord-of-Rhodor said:

And just as an additional thing (which may not be this mod's fault) any penis has its model glitched out and heavily stretched while protruding through clothing.

If you run PRP or anything that changes previs that will cause that. Also make sure to run the latest version of cs. One of the previous version had issues with corvega. As for your penis problem two things make sure you have a physics enabled body installed correctly. Stretching is usually a physics issue or an incorrect install. If you do have bodytalk or a similar body installed disable bodygen. That causes way too many issues.

@JB. Hey JB I found a small bug. When doing the "green market" quest the quest pointer points to a mutant hound instead of a mutant so I cannot talk to him. Now that being said it could be caused by "natural evolution" but its the first time I had this issue and been running both for a while. Can you just have a look plz. If its not on your side we will probably have to mark natural evolution as non compatible or make a patch for it.

On 4/9/2024 at 11:04 PM, 4nln415 said:

@JB.Can you share this preset (1st pic)? I'm playing with your Devon preset but I don't think it's the same as your old character.  

image.png

Fallout4 4_9_2024 3_40_49 PM.png

Fallout4 4_9_2024 3_40_27 PM.png

Fallout4 4_9_2024 3_40_20 PM.png

Fallout4 4_9_2024 11_54_14 AM.png

can you share your character preset as well? I tried using the Devon preset on NexusMod but it has a different hairstyle. Also if you are on CBBE which body preset are you using?

4 hours ago, MTester said:

can you share your character preset as well? I tried using the Devon preset on NexusMod but it has a different hairstyle. Also if you are on CBBE which body preset are you using?

That hair if offsite called Tullius hair. Someone linked it on Reddit I think and I got it from a Korean site. 

I think JB shared his preset once and it uses this hair style (and in the photos), but this is Devon preset (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39033)

Body preset right now I use Voluptuous Opulence (the base one) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/73465

Those titties are mainly due to JB's plastic surgery tho 

Edited by 4nln415
3 hours ago, Lord-of-Rhodor said:

I get that a lot when I forget to tick off Scrap Everything. You should run FO4edit to find the conflict. 

4 hours ago, osculim said:

@JB. Hey JB I found a small bug. When doing the "green market" quest the quest pointer points to a mutant hound instead of a mutant so I cannot talk to him. Now that being said it could be caused by "natural evolution" but its the first time I had this issue and been running both for a while. Can you just have a look plz. If its not on your side we will probably have to mark natural evolution as non compatible or make a patch for it.

Which base is it? I can remove the base from the list, if there is no supermutant boss there.

The alias must be filled by a living supermutant that is the boss of a base. 

It's rare for a hound to be listed as "boss", but if you tell me what base it is I'll look it up in the wiki. 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, 4nln415 said:

packprof Do you have Player Voice Frequency Slider?

That's definitely the one. 

The best thing to do is to go to the PVFS's MCM, reset the voice (set it to neutral) and put it back to the voice type you were using. That fixes it.

Edited by JB.

i installed everything correctly i think but the mc body moves wierdly boobs warb inside body when moving and same for butt , i tried to replace to non physics but still same problem

لقطة الشاشة 2024-04-13 142751.png

Edited by slk999