14 minutes ago, SusiNexus said:

Thanks that worked fine. Had to enter the command though, opening the pipboy didn't solve it.
Got stuck again unfortunately, I'm doing "The Weapon" and after coming back to Jared the new girl is in the pillory and Jared mentions that we came back with more than the weapon but now my collar ticks and I cannot talk to Jared or Big Bomb and I didn't get a new destination on the map or the quest targets.

Write this and tell me what stage you got. 

SQV _CS_Weapon

1 hour ago, Neppy said:

I just started a new playthrough and I have to say this is the smoothest, most polished and bug free version of CS I have ever played. Thank you for all your hard work JB! 🤗

Thanks, it wouldn't have been possible without the help of the users, there are so many possible combinations that there is surely some macabre bug waiting to be discovered. 

Actually there is a problem and that is that the nosering and the earring share the same slot. 

And finally you can't lap dance for the VIP if it's a woman, but today's update should fix that. 

1 minute ago, SusiNexus said:

State: Running
Current stage: 300
Priority: 75

Is there a way to select things from the console?

My suggestion is to reload a save before that moment. That stage should start a scene between Jared and Big Bomb (and from what I understand both are there with you).

Or instead of reloading the save, just enter the stage again. 

SetStage _CS_Weapon 300

Anyway, I'll upload an update tonight and make a couple of nut adjustments for that scene. Just remember to enter the console command for the mod to try to kick the scene. 

As for your question, yes. There is a mod in nexus called "better console", you should install it, it's quite convenient. It will help you to know what you are aiming at from the console. 

Posted (edited)

Pretty stable version and it'is already available for Loverslab. 🎉

Safe to upgrade, except if you're playing "The Bomb". Win it first and then you can upgrade. I added a pointer to let the player know where Slaver Valley is.

Basically this is a maintenance update with minor fixes (septum piercing relocated to another slot, fixed AAF error if the VIP was female during "The VIP").  The only addition is that now Whore House customers leave red marks on your ass when they give you a smack. Disabled by default. MCM, Miscellaneus Section. 

The mod puts up to three spank marks. And they are random, either the left buttock, or the right. When you get to three, the mod stops putting more marks. 

You remove it with the skin care cream. 

Type this command so as not to restart the game (or the cream will not remove the marks)

StopQuest _CS_Main
StartQuest _CS_Main

Spoiler

Capturadepantalla2024-04-0619_28_00.png.1d1df70496d0cd7bd7315addf8a12f71.png

• I could not reproduce the CTD of the VIP client if she is a woman. 

Spoiler

Capturadepantalla2024-04-0619_16_42.png.5eefc189d39473a7192924e69a16cde9.png

• Moved "Sex Attributes" to Hards Requirements. 
  • I updated the list of hards, softs and recommended mods, as well as added new mods to the incompatible list. 
  • The next person who reports a bug will be banned. 
Edited by JB.

Congratulations!

For me, the VIP ctd happened at the lap dance, not the sex at urinal. Every other scene in the VIP works fine on my end. 

Yup, still CTDs with 2.5.0, right after Ack-Ack says "now then, put on a show for me". 

Turns out it's AAF getting emotional. I tried with UAP, Indarello, and no patches, just keeps ctd. Installed AAF to NAF bridge, animation fires up right away and quest advances butter smooth ...

An irrelevant question: what translator do you use? Your english looks so good, but you say you don't speak English?

Edited by zjzc
55 minutes ago, zjzc said:

Congratulations!

For me, the VIP ctd happened at the lap dance, not the sex at urinal. Every other scene in the VIP works fine on my end. 

Yup, still CTDs with 2.5.0, right after Ack-Ack says "now then, put on a show for me". 

Turns out it's AAF getting emotional. I tried with UAP, Indarello, and no patches, just keeps ctd. Installed AAF to NAF bridge, animation fires up right away and quest advances butter smooth ...

An irrelevant question: what translator do you use? Your english looks so good, but you say you don't speak English?

Huh. I made the change you suggested. Put a single actor in the script to do the lapdance. 

Actor[] actors = new Actor[1]
    	actors[0] = PlayerRef
    	AAF:AAF_API:SceneSettings settings = AAF_API.GetSceneSettings()
    	settings.locationObject = _CS_LapDanceCouch_VIP
	settings.usePackages = false
	settings.IncludeTags = "Dancing"
    	Settings.Duration  = _CS_Duration.GetValue()
    	settings.Meta = "Slavers"
    	AAF_API.StartScene(actors, settings)

Some time ago a user suggested DeepL and since then I haven't gone back to Google Translate. Fortunately my Spanish is more than good, and that makes contextual translation easier. 

Ah, sorry I should have noticed that. 

This line seems to be the culprit this time:

settings.IncludeTags = "Dancing"

My game works fine if I remove it, start ctd-ing again as soon as I put it back. 

Just wanted to say thank you for the mod, and keep up the great work. I played a previous version of this mod and it was a interesting quest mod. I'm very happy that the mod is now voice acted! Your mod made me download some other mods I wouldn't have known about/used otherwise. 

Looking forward to future updates regarding this quest mod! 

Upgraded to 2.5 and did the truce mission, is much harder now everything is hostile as super mutants and gunners killed me a couple of times but eventually got to sham rock and completed it, after returning to the whorehouse though the heavy yoke that i'd been placed in was never removed so had to use the MCM to get rid of it

ScreenShot106.png.95abd58524ec82a22a0619f518ca1a6d.png

Then did the cleaning in the whorehouse which went fine but when getting the components for the hookup it tried to equip this item on the PC which seems incompatible with the slave collar

ScreenShot108.png.50179751cd816c35e0e0c7f743d40b30.png

Returning to lindstrom it also gave me double acid for making the daddy o

ScreenShot109.png.5a3bf50b109502533dac3f4339d333a0.png

@pinky6225

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out if anything else happens to you, they are easy bugs to fix and in fact the acid thing is harmless since Lindstrom gets it all out in the end.

I had never had that muzzle before. They're randoms. I'll look at it later and ultimately replace it with another one.

Loaded a new game with 2.5.0. All went fine until I reached the Whore House for the first time. Restarting the game, or loading an earlier save does not fix it. Could it be some missing nif or something from the download? If I coc into the house it has some meshes in it but especially around the pillory the glitching is visible.

Spoiler

enb2024_4_7_21_29_15.jpg.8d28ebb4a25909f3e57c48ff43adaed6.jpg

Edited by naaitsab
30 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Loaded a new game with 2.5.0. All went fine until I reached the Whore House for the first time. Restarting the game, or loading an earlier save does not fix it. Could it be some missing nif or something from the download? If I coc into the house it has some meshes in it but especially around the pillory the glitching is visible.

Hide contents

Most common: 

You have a Slavers patch (CWSS, BYOP, whatever) and that patch has no higher priority than Commonwealth Slavers.esp.

The correct load order should be: 

• Fallout4.esm
  • Your mod list. 
  • Commownealth Slavers.esp
  • Your Slavers Patch.esp

Another rare reason. It seems that this mod doesn't get along with Scrap Everything. 

soo integration of KFT is very good but in some scene equip and unequip system give some problem if you use skip cheat tp via misions ) in other from first part of CS there no problem ) 
again tipped on patreon for your great work ) 
as i say a long time ago you need some more promo in patreon ) or atleast some high tier 

21 minutes ago, kazeha9 said:

as i say a long time ago you need some more promo in patreon ) or atleast some high tier 

Thanks. I'm usually asked for it but I don't want to feel extra pressure so I always leave it at three dollars. Some people still send too much anyway. I'm not complaining heh, but as I said I think it's psychological. If I start putting in too much I don't think I can deal with the pressure. These things work better for me relaxed and without the need to reach a standard. 

Yeah, anyone know why I can't use the mattress all of a sudden? I just did the Weapon quest, got back, all was fine before then but after Lindstrom told me to go to sleep there's a notification on the bed that says I can't use it for some reason. Any ideas what I can do to fix it?

3 hours ago, JB. said:

@pinky6225

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out if anything else happens to you, they are easy bugs to fix and in fact the acid thing is harmless since Lindstrom gets it all out in the end.

I had never had that muzzle before. They're randoms. I'll look at it later and ultimately replace it with another one.

Had two other things so far, first is that i keep getting the idle dialogue from raiders about missing an arm but i'm yet to get to the quest where i could lose an arm. First was when i was going back into the den that's use for the pest control quest and then again from another raider after i was returning to the whore house after having the breast surgery, both times i used amputator to remove the arms, closed the mcm and then re-opened the mcm and added them back and the idle stopped

Second issue was during the first VIP quest with boomer, after doing the toilet bit i got this message and no animation when the lap dance should have played

ScreenShot112.png.cbe67c3bb945bb2d2517804802924663.png

The pole dance played fine as did the sex on the couch after the pole dance

I have everything downloaded correctly as far as i know, it asked me the questions about the Easy girl outfits and hardcore gunners and raiders and all.

So i figured it is installed correctly.  However when i start the game through script extender like normal the game loads for about 10 seconds with the grey static tv opening scene and then crashes.   And when i disable just the Commonwealth Slavers mod its self the game will launch just fine. Any ideas as to what the problem is?

Edit: I was able to get the game to finally run but now, My MCM shows the Commonwealth Slavers and says missing plugins:  1. Commonwealth slavers ESP.   I checked the files and it has the ESP file in it.

Edited by CrownTown1965
6 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Hide contents

Easily fixed. Move whorehouse patch after cwss patch. 

2 hours ago, osculim said:

Easily fixed. Move whorehouse patch after cwss patch. 

I just removed everything CWSS related and it went away. As MO2 already put the house patch after the CWWS patch due to it's dependancy. So it's definitely related to the CWSS patches. If the order of those 2 causes the issue, could merging the ESP work in the future?

Edited by naaitsab

I'm unable to start the Mods. The warning consent never appears just before gristle Assault.  Finally after 8 or 9 try it appears and i can start the mods. I cannot manage to find out what's happen here and why suddenly it start normally after the 9th try.

But after arriving in the whore house, each new quest don't run smoothly. 90% of stage must be completed using the console prompt. Tested until the quest "the truce".

ON the other hand, when playing NR no issue. (In the same playthrough, just leaving Murphy and starting NR6.6+ by talking to the eyebot) Everything is running perfectly and smoothly. 

I'm becoming crazy to identify what is interfering with CS.

Any major difference between NR and CS that could help to find out the root cause that impact only CS ?

2.5.0. Ear and Septum doesn't apply (cs piercing equipped but invisible, 1 during fighter quest 2 and  after completion in mod menu)

If you changed it to a different slot shouldn't it still work?

Just finished the VIP quest with a female guest no issues. 

Second playthrough first animation failed to start and skipped 

Couldn't heal with stimpak beginning of the game but no issue after reloading. 

Edited by 4nln415
4 hours ago, ectrshgpp said:

I'm unable to start the Mods. The warning consent never appears just before gristle Assault.  Finally after 8 or 9 try it appears and i can start the mods. I cannot manage to find out what's happen here and why suddenly it start normally after the 9th try.

But after arriving in the whore house, each new quest don't run smoothly. 90% of stage must be completed using the console prompt. Tested until the quest "the truce".

ON the other hand, when playing NR no issue. (In the same playthrough, just leaving Murphy and starting NR6.6+ by talking to the eyebot) Everything is running perfectly and smoothly. 

I'm becoming crazy to identify what is interfering with CS.

Any major difference between NR and CS that could help to find out the root cause that impact only CS ?

i think you have something interference CS . put CS in the end of load order then try again . the simplest way to fix some issue is give priority to CS . 

Found some more stuff :)

Doing the hooker in diamond city

Spawning into diamond city all the other slaves lost there clothes (maybe becuz PC is rebellious and isnt allowed to wear any) although they got them back after i left DC and re-entered for abbots quest

Decided to do the abbot quest to see the new furniture so went to hardware town and spoke to a raider (was in the way and thought i could make some extra caps) but the dialogue is the one to take him to the greenhouse which i suspected wouldnt work so i exited out by moving away

ScreenShot113.png.8ecc72a845d18a35591234530f319993.png

Seems my suspion was correct as i then tried to have abbot as a customer and he gave the dialogue about having a friend nearby who wanted to join although this friend turned out to be demo (from hardware town), ran with it so went and spoke to him and he started moving towards DC but soon as demo spawns into DC the guards attack him and even if you manage to get him into the greenhouse he then killed abbot :( (not so much of a friend) so had to reload

Edited by pinky6225