On 4/5/2023 at 6:35 AM, xaxanono420 said:

Im having an issue with sl defeat where my character is just stuck in resisting animation after I resist defeat, it allows enemy to get up and finish me off and Im unable to do anything due to being stuck in animation and its getting very annoying, any fix for this?

I have honestly never encountered this bug. I don't know what you've tried so a few suggestions:

Make sure the defeat mod and Sexlab are set to read aggressive animations properly. 

Check that the desired animations are registered and if necessary, re register them.

Run the FNIS again

Also You could try disabling the struggle option and have them just go for it.

And as always, just start a new game. A lot of times there's just a misfire.

If that doesn't work. I would suggest. Reloading the mod.

Sorry I couldn't give more specific advice. Please let me know what you find out.

not sure if the problem is from this mod or not, but when im knocked down, upon successfully beating the quick time resist event, upon knocking the enemy away a flame cloak, shock cloak, etc. is cast on my character, causing the aggressor to take damage. i'm currently using the baka edition of the mod (thinking it mostly just adds animations?) and so was wondering if the baka edition of defeat was the one causing the damage knockback effect or if that was a bug that occured in this version of defeat. just posting here cause i haven't seen any posts regarding this in baka and nobody seemed to have a similar issue there as well!

just checked effect with more informative console and it's called NT_Conjfrost, casted by player through sexlabdefeat.esp

Edited by Aycelist

7 hours ago, Aycelist said:

not sure if the problem is from this mod or not, but when im knocked down, upon successfully beating the quick time resist event, upon knocking the enemy away a flame cloak, shock cloak, etc. is cast on my character, causing the aggressor to take damage. i'm currently using the baka edition of the mod (thinking it mostly just adds animations?) and so was wondering if the baka edition of defeat was the one causing the damage knockback effect or if that was a bug that occured in this version of defeat. just posting here cause i haven't seen any posts regarding this in baka and nobody seemed to have a similar issue there as well!

just checked effect with more informative console and it's called NT_Conjfrost, casted by player through sexlabdefeat.esp

16 hours ago, MainMansrevenge said:

Considering this mod hasn't really been updated (aside from Babo's own version) since 2016. It continues to run very consistently for me. In fact, this mod is why I started modding my skyrim and fallout 4 in the first place (thanks MXR). So no complaints, I just felt compliments were due.

16 hours ago, MainMansrevenge said:

I have honestly never encountered this bug. I don't know what you've tried so a few suggestions:

Make sure the defeat mod and Sexlab are set to read aggressive animations properly. 

Check that the desired animations are registered and if necessary, re register them.

Run the FNIS again

Also You could try disabling the struggle option and have them just go for it.

And as always, just start a new game. A lot of times there's just a misfire.

If that doesn't work. I would suggest. Reloading the mod.

Sorry I couldn't give more specific advice. Please let me know what you find out.

Just as a thought, are you both using the same version?

You do have to look in the thread to find it, but the original 5.3.5 has been continuously updated for ages, not just by the Babo version, but also by Bane Master, and his is now at Defeat V5.3.6 Bane 09012023.  Link below

AndrewLRG's Addon compliments that and can also be found at that link too

Bane's own Follower Slaver mod also complements it too   See the link below to that

If you're happy with what you have, fine, but there is scope for version confusion in your convo

Hope that's useful

DQW

4 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

You do have to look in the thread to find it, but the original 5.3.5 has been continuously updated for ages, not just by the Babo version, but also by Bane Master, and his is now at Defeat V5.3.6 Bane 09012023.  Link below

Bane's own Follower Slaver mod also complements it too   See the link below to that

If you're happy with what you have, fine, but there is scope for version confusion in your convo

Hope that's useful

DQW

Unfortunately the link you provided takes us to the the stated version that hasn't been updated since 2016. At least for the LE version. While this version is working is working fine. I don't think it was what you were hoping to provide. 

3 hours ago, MainMansrevenge said:

Unfortunately the link you provided takes us to the the stated version that hasn't been updated since 2016. At least for the LE version. While this version is working is working fine. I don't think it was what you were hoping to provide. 

@DonQuiWho provided the proper link.  You just clicked in the wrong area of the link widget.  It goes to a Bane Master post in page 557 with his modified and updated version.  <---- Link without the "confusing-for-some-people" widget.

90705557_Screenshot2023-04-15164130.png.798c53accc407e1abc28860b54b74b4a.png

Edited by safado
8 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

Hope that's useful

DQW

doesn't seem like the specific issue i had was being addressed, as defeat worked perfectly fine otherwise. using baka's 1.45 version for defeat, but the file for the effect i mentioned seemed to be in the general defeat esp files. will try out this version if baka continues to be a problem though :/thanks

Using this with SL v1.63 and have been having issues with the animation selection menu. I made a post in the Baka Edition forum because that's what I use, but I attempted this version and had the same problems. All animations registered and registry rebuilt, when I use the 0 hotkey during a scene, the only anim listed in the current one being played. When I use the action menu and select rape, I can select from a list of aggressive anims no problem and continually switch. Tested Sexlab Tools SE Patched on a new save and had issues with that anim selection menu too. Anyone else got this problem or found a fix? 

6 hours ago, 4theluls said:

Using this with SL v1.63 and have been having issues with the animation selection menu. I made a post in the Baka Edition forum because that's what I use, but I attempted this version and had the same problems. All animations registered and registry rebuilt, when I use the 0 hotkey during a scene, the only anim listed in the current one being played. When I use the action menu and select rape, I can select from a list of aggressive anims no problem and continually switch. Tested Sexlab Tools SE Patched on a new save and had issues with that anim selection menu too. Anyone else got this problem or found a fix? 

Check the selection filters for Defeat.  I pretty much remove everything and just have 'must have aggressive', as it's so easy to get none if you add any exclusions.  Also remove gender checking and I think there's a victim one.  It's really easy to cut out all your animations with filters.  Example if you're M, then your M/F agressive animation has lots to choose from. But if in defeat (you're defeated) it's F/M and without allowing Sexlab to ignore genders there's not that many F/M Aggressive so maybe you only have the one animation that works.

On 11/24/2021 at 8:59 AM, Bane Master said:

The motivation for doing this was to provide a more stable platform for AndrewLRG's excellent Dynamic Defeat patch. I'm happy to say that he has been kind enough to provide an updated version of his patch that forwards the fixes I have added in Defeat 5.3.6 and provides some additional Dynamic Defeat bugfixes and content.

Changelog Dynamic Defeat LRG Patch V1.4 (for Defeat Version 5.3.6 09012023) by  AndrewLRG

• Fixed an issue when Dynamic Defeat was not working with creatures;
  • Fixed a small bug that could cause Devious Suit not be re-equipped;
  • Added a "creature toggle" option to disable/enable some Post-Assault events when defeated by creatures; (thanks to DonQuiWho for suggestion). Option can be found in Defeats MCM/Player Post-Assault page.
  • Updated Defeat's import/export mechanics to include all added features.

Is there information somewhere on what Dynamic Defeat actually is? The search function doesn't seem to index anything from before the forum update last year.

26 minutes ago, NNS10 said:

Is there information somewhere on what Dynamic Defeat actually is? The search function doesn't seem to index anything from before the forum update last year.

Original Dynamic Defeat Patch post.

Spoiler

Unofficial patch for SL Defeat 5.3.5. Mostly adds compatibility with other mods and allows Defeat to use their features. Please consider it as a test build. Don't use it on valuable saves. Content:

1) New defeat condition - Vulnerability from Devious Framework. Wearing Devious Devices increases Players vulnerability. Player might be knocked down on hit if she is wearing too many Devices. You can find vulnerability settings in Devious Framework MCM. Requires DeviousFramework.esm. Won't do anything without it.

2) Unequip Devices - Defeat will try to unequip sex-blocking Devices (belts, plugs, gags, armbinders, yokes, etc.) before sexual assault. Configurable in Defeats MCM (Misc Options). Works only on Generic (non-Quest) Devices. All Devices will be re-equipped afterwards.

3) Preselect animations using DD Animation Filter - Allow Defeat to use DD Animation Filter to scope compatible animations. Might prevent animation swapping while Player is wearing "blocking" Devices. If disabled Defeat will use its original animation selection mechanic. Currently works only in Player-victim, non-creature, 2-actor scenes.

4) New Post-assault events:

a) Enslavement and Dreamworld from Sanguines Debauchery - requires SD+ (optional) - Supports enslavement by humans, creatures, falmers and spriggans.

b) Equip random amount of Devices - requires Deviously Cursed Loot (optional) - Uses Cursed Loots mechanics to equip Devices. You can select preferable Devices and themes in Cursed Loot MCM.

c) New Leash Game - under development.

5) Additional checks for Post-assault events - Prevent some events for firing up, depending on active quests. For example, Defeat won't teleport player to an inn or Simple Slavery auction while SD Enslavement is active.

Installation instructions:

Just place the content of the archive in your game folder. After installation go to Defeats MCM / General Settings and click "Check for compatible mods". Requires original version of SL Defeat v 5.3.5. Not compatible will any other patches. Can be used on a saved game. Devious Framework, Sanguines Debauchery and Cursed Loot are optional mods. Patch will work without them, but some above listed features will be disabled.

Edited by safado
6 hours ago, safado said:

Original Dynamic Defeat Patch post.

Reveal hidden contents

Unofficial patch for SL Defeat 5.3.5. Mostly adds compatibility with other mods and allows Defeat to use their features. Please consider it as a test build. Don't use it on valuable saves. Content:

1) New defeat condition - Vulnerability from Devious Framework. Wearing Devious Devices increases Players vulnerability. Player might be knocked down on hit if she is wearing too many Devices. You can find vulnerability settings in Devious Framework MCM. Requires DeviousFramework.esm. Won't do anything without it.

2) Unequip Devices - Defeat will try to unequip sex-blocking Devices (belts, plugs, gags, armbinders, yokes, etc.) before sexual assault. Configurable in Defeats MCM (Misc Options). Works only on Generic (non-Quest) Devices. All Devices will be re-equipped afterwards.

3) Preselect animations using DD Animation Filter - Allow Defeat to use DD Animation Filter to scope compatible animations. Might prevent animation swapping while Player is wearing "blocking" Devices. If disabled Defeat will use its original animation selection mechanic. Currently works only in Player-victim, non-creature, 2-actor scenes.

4) New Post-assault events:

a) Enslavement and Dreamworld from Sanguines Debauchery - requires SD+ (optional) - Supports enslavement by humans, creatures, falmers and spriggans.

b) Equip random amount of Devices - requires Deviously Cursed Loot (optional) - Uses Cursed Loots mechanics to equip Devices. You can select preferable Devices and themes in Cursed Loot MCM.

c) New Leash Game - under development.

5) Additional checks for Post-assault events - Prevent some events for firing up, depending on active quests. For example, Defeat won't teleport player to an inn or Simple Slavery auction while SD Enslavement is active.

Installation instructions:

Just place the content of the archive in your game folder. After installation go to Defeats MCM / General Settings and click "Check for compatible mods". Requires original version of SL Defeat v 5.3.5. Not compatible will any other patches. Can be used on a saved game. Devious Framework, Sanguines Debauchery and Cursed Loot are optional mods. Patch will work without them, but some above listed features will be disabled.

6 hours ago, NNS10 said:

20 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

This is why centralizing a mod within hundreds of posts in a forum thread is awful. It's not about refusing to take credit for contributions, taking credit in a more appropriate way through deference, or weeding out players not sufficiently serious about a mod. This manner of hosting a mod is straight-up an inconvenience that hides itself from this site's usual "downloads" filter and prohibits newcomers from (not just easily) discovering the mod in the first place. If not for the market niche that SL Defeat satisfies, and its recognizable name, its user deprecation rate per version upload would be much higher without a standard mod download page.

It's not like selling crack in a back alley; it's like selling crack in the streets of New Delhi to foreigners. Only saving grace is that the customers already know what they're looking for.

Edited by Gyra

Can anyone help me with this? I have registered the animations yet when I try to execute the animation, all that happens is either the victim merging with the player (the sex sounds still happen) or they both stand apart from each other as if they are about to fuck but instead they just stand around. I think it may have to do with the tags as I don't really understand how they work. Thank you in advance

Edited by Unrstrctd
12 hours ago, gman2131 said:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Defeat_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

in FNIS caused by this mod, mod organizer.

Game won't launch with this mod enabled.

The updated LE/SE versions are not from the original authors and is published in this post.   Targets general mod stability.

There's another modified with LE/SE versions, here. Targets "immersions".

Edited by safado
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am looking for help with one problem. When I am defeated by an aggressor (human or creature) my PC falls on her knees but no animation. After a few second a new fill bar appears (the one that normally appear after the animations) and the outcome normally happens. It is like Defeat "just" skip the animations. But sometimes it normally works (about 1/5 I would say). Here are some informations :

I am on V1.5.97

It worked normally in the past with a lighter mod list (but I can't go back I made too much modifications since)

I have the same problem with Defeat Baka and Defeat Bane edition (so the problem is definitely on my side ? )

Nothing overwrite Defeat (on the left pannel of MO2)

I am using FNIS alongside with Nemesis

I tried different configurations of Papyrus Tweaks NG 4.1 (I didn't know if it was related on that).

Other rape animations seem ok (by example those with Sexlab Harassment)

I have a heavy load order so something may conflict or I screwed something

Does anyone could help me to see if something is wrong in my Papyrus log ?

Thanks in advance ?

2 hours ago, darkangel2041 said:

Hello,

I am looking for help with one problem. When I am defeated by an aggressor (human or creature) my PC falls on her knees but no animation. After a few second a new fill bar appears (the one that normally appear after the animations) and the outcome normally happens. It is like Defeat "just" skip the animations. But sometimes it normally works (about 1/5 I would say). Here are some informations :

I am on V1.5.97

It worked normally in the past with a lighter mod list (but I can't go back I made too much modifications since)

I have the same problem with Defeat Baka and Defeat Bane edition (so the problem is definitely on my side ? )

I tried different configurations of Papyrus Tweaks NG 4.1 (I didn't know if it was related on that).

Thanks in advance ?

Have you tried disabling 'Sexual Harrassment'? 

IIRC, that mod has an MCM option to do that in-game and I was getting something similar in Defeat scenarios until I tried that

Hope that helps

DQW

3 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

Have you tried disabling 'Sexual Harrassment'? 

IIRC, that mod has an MCM option to do that in-game and I was getting something similar in Defeat scenarios until I tried that

Hope that helps

DQW

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to solve my issue, but I will keep it in mind !

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2023 at 2:35 AM, darkangel2041 said:

Hello,

I am on V1.5.97

Thanks in advance ?

I think it's just timing.  Scripts get bogged down, and the chance for the animation to start has just past.  I've saved and reloaded to test animations and since I know it can work, when it doesn't it's just random script load.  If you have debug on (I think it's that) you'll get a message saying a defeat event has fired up, then one actor might even get stripped.
But it take so long some timer triggers and nothing happens.

1 hour ago, bargingo53 said:

every time i try to start skyrim with this installed it refuses to start, im using modloader2 and special edition, what am I doing wrong?

Just checking the obvious, if you downloaded the mod from the mod page, that's the LE version.  It has a BSA file, and BSA files are not compatible between LE and SE.

4 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Just checking the obvious, if you downloaded the mod from the mod page, that's the LE version.  It has a BSA file, and BSA files are not compatible between LE and SE.

thats probably my issue lol, where can i get the SE version?