SlaveTats AIO Installer

View File

NOTICE

I know this notice is late, but I will not be updating this for a while as I am working on IRL stuff. Sorry, and hopefully will see you soon!

Return: Unknown

If you would like your Tattoo pack removed from the installer, please message me on Loverslab and I will get back to you ASAP and get it amended for you and the same goes if you want me to add your tattoo pack.

Slavetats AIO Installer is a compilation of EVERY tattoo pack I could find on Loverslab (If I missed any let me know) that you can install ALL of them with just one mod keeping your load order nice and clean and easy to find the tats.

I have finally fixed the installer so now you can install it without the installer destroying other mods. 

Thank you for downloading the Unofficial SlaveTats AIO FOMOD. The base files for SlaveTats itself will still need to be installed, make sure this mod overrides SlaveTats. You will then be able to choose from a huge list of what tat packages you would like to use. All tattoo packs that are on SlaveTats official page are in this installer, this was made just to make the lives of SlaveTat users easier. This list will always keep expanding so long as the lovely users with irreplaceable talent keep creating amazing packs. 

Also with all these packs installed at the same time this makes the installer 57.5 GB

Tattoo Packs:

• AndroolPetPlay
  • AndroolSlut
  • AndroolSub
  • CV's SlaveTats Scrawls
  • DocClox CivilWar
  • DocClox CivilWar B
  • Doomsman Denial
  • ElfMeetOrc
  • Grem304 tats
  • Grooovus Slavetats
  • Joomla Slutty Tats
  • Lisario Stockings
  • MilkBagsCBBEv1-3
  • MilkBagsUNPv1-2
  • NYINEGY Makeup
  • Rutah Art
  • Rutah Nordic
  • SlaveTats Anal
  • SlaveTats Brat
  • SlaveTats Criminal
  • SlaveTats Dominant
  • SlaveTats Makeup
  • SlaveTats PetPlay
  • SlaveTats Preg
  • SlaveTats Property
  • SlaveTats Scrawl
  • SlaveTats Slut
  • SlaveTats Sm
  • SlaveTats Submissive
  • SlaveTats Symbols
  • SlaveTats Whore
  • SlaveTats Zoo
  • Slavetats-GayMisc
  • TSS Sperm - Heavy
  • TSS Sperm - Light
  • Vampy Tats
  • Anuketh - SlaveTats Pack 1
  • Anuketh - SlaveTats Pack 2
  • Anuketh - SlaveTats Pack 3
  • Anuketh - SlaveTats Pack 4
  • Bondage Rope Mark for Slavetats
  • SlaveTats Draconic
  • Slavetats Femboy
  • Slavetats Ft
  • Slavetats Futa
  • Slavetats Pentagrams and Demons
  • Tramp Stamps
  • Tramp Stamps Furry Bestiality Creatures
  • Tramp Stamps Lesbian
  • Tramp Stamps Rough
  • ChicaneryFloralTats
  • ChicaneryFloralTatsV2
  • ChicanerySDPlusTatsV2
  • ChicaneryStarlightTats
  • Merta Assasin Tats
  • Pigeons CBBE Apropos2 Replacer 2k less opaque
  • Pigeons CBBE Apropos2 Replacer 2k
  • Pigeons CBBE Apropos2 Replacer 4k less opaque
  • Pigeons CBBE Apropos2 Replacer 4k
  • Pigeons UUNP Apropos2 Replacer 2k less opaque
  • Pigeons UUNP Apropos2 Replacer 2k
  • Pigeons UUNP Apropos2 Replacer 4k less opaque
  • Pigeons UUNP Apropos2 Replacer 4k
  • SlaveTats Japanese mark1.5 fine
  • Tribal Tattoosv065_CBBE
  • Tribal Tattoosv065_UNP
  • TribalBodyTats_Rose_v2
  • SlaveTats newver
  • Ahegao Set
  • Aki Assorted 1
  • Aki Assorted 2
  • Aki Assorted 3
  • Aki Bleach Set 1
  • Aki Bleach Set 2
  • Aki Bonus
  • Aki Butt and Beauty
  • Aki Fandom Set
  • Aki Halloween
  • Aki Injury 2
  • Aki Injury
  • Aki Irish
  • Aki Nine Holds
  • Aki Prison and Voodoo Collection 1 UNP Conversion
  • Aki Prison and Voodoo Collection
  • Aki Star Wars
  • Aki Succubus Fertility Marks
  • Aki Terminator
  • Aki Zelda Set UNP Converted
  • Aki Zelda Set
  • MxR Fan Pack
  • DeadSpace Slave tats
  • Anime Fertility Set
  • Asagi
  • Game Symbols
  • Hidan Set UNP Converted
  • Bistro SlaveTats
  • Body Graffiti
  • Body Graffiti Deltoid and Fingers
  • Body Graffiti Pricelist
  • Body Graffiti Toes
  • Progressive Tats Pack
  • HorseSlutTats
  • Meeko'sBitchTats
  • JenovaTats
  • JenovaTatsV2
  • LewdMarks 1.7 slavetats
  • SlaveTats Tik Kit - UNP
  • SlaveTats Tit Kit
  • Feederism

In the next update I will be going back to listing all packs that are available.

Link to original mod - LE/SE/AE

INPORTANT: BELOW THIS WAS PULLED FROM THE LINK ABOVE, PLEASE GO CHECK THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR OUT!

The tattoo toolkit for Skyrim

Features:
SlaveTats lets you:

• Select tattoos for the player character
  • Select tattoos for NPCs (works best if they have a name)
  • Select the color of the tattoos
  • Make the tattoos glow in the dark
  • Choose between matte and glossy tattoos
  • Apply magical tattoos (for example, the Dibellan Defender tattoo pack)
  • Add and remove tattoo packs without messing around in the SlaveTats source code. No need to compile.
  • If you're a mod author, you can lock tattoos onto characters, so that they can only be removed by a mod.
  • If you change the number of overlays in nioverride.ini, SlaveTats will change how many tattoo slots it provides.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/28/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Slavetats - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/619-slavetats/
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

Edited by Serreen
end of development

Fantastic! What all packs are included? I think I've got every pack on the web at this point, I have so many it basically crashes when I try to load the slavetat page, but I always need moaaaar

Having them all in one spot and cleaned is especially nice, because a lot I've found in obscure places are for LE and not SE and I had to port them

3 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

Fantastic! What all packs are included? I think I've got every pack on the web at this point, I have so many it basically crashes when I try to load the slavetat page, but I always need moaaaar

Having them all in one spot and cleaned is especially nice, because a lot I've found in obscure places are for LE and not SE and I had to port them

Heya, so only a handful are included currently, however, if you notice ANY tattoo packs are missing, throw them in the comments here. And I will find them and add them if the author grants permission.

I found it annoying having to install all the packs 1 by 1, it just got confusing. So that no more!

12 hours ago, AmaterasuJunia said:

Ummmm..... How does this 39MB download contain a 19GB folder?

Helllo, so the FOMOD itself does not contain the textures or the meshes, the FOMOD handles itself, and the packs are then their own separate folder, that is why the FOMOD is smaller then a lot of the packs.

Hope that answers your question.

UPDATE TIME!

I have got round to fixing the FOMOD from when I broke it without realising by not adding the assets for some of the pack. And I have added many more packs. Read the description for more information.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW OF ANY ISSUES!

Edited by Serreen
ISSUES!

I've noticed this problem with slavetats in general and this pack is no exception. It seems like some packs screw with YPS-Fashion and causes makeup to no longer apply unless manually added with slavetats (rather than using make up in your inventory). When it does this it reports an error of "warning: access to non-existing object". 

Is this an issue with the packs? Maybe tied to the naming issues other users have been reporting?

8 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

The following packs are entirely in Chinese: Anal, Brat, Criminal, Dominant, Draconic, Makeup, Makeup2, Petplay, Property, Scrawl, SM, Stockings, Symbols, Whore and Zoo. MMA_bodywriting is mostly in english with some still in Chinese.

Heya thank you for letting me know, when I can get my computer back I will take a look and see if I can fix this issue.

7 hours ago, The Ashen said:

I've noticed this problem with slavetats in general and this pack is no exception. It seems like some packs screw with YPS-Fashion and causes makeup to no longer apply unless manually added with slavetats (rather than using make up in your inventory). When it does this it reports an error of "warning: access to non-existing object". 

Is this an issue with the packs? Maybe tied to the naming issues other users have been reporting?

Thank you for letting me know, I will take a peak once my pc is fixed.

Hey everyone. I play on AE, and for some reason rape tats refuses to save settings. So, i added (almost, except unp o n es) every tatoo from this pack to settings file manually. Heres the settings file. They assigned to (unassigned) slot, so, if u want to redact that ull have to do it manually. The path for settings is Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\JCUser\rTats. Also, dont forget to set this file to read only every time u edit it, because rape tats will delete everything inside. 

settings.json

15 hours ago, ssuckerr said:

Hey everyone. I play on AE, and for some reason rape tats refuses to save settings. So, i added (almost, except unp o n es) every tatoo from this pack to settings file manually. Heres the settings file. They assigned to (unassigned) slot, so, if u want to redact that ull have to do it manually. The path for settings is Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\JCUser\rTats. Also, dont forget to set this file to read only every time u edit it, because rape tats will delete everything inside. 

settings.json 113.48 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you for this, I will see if I can fix this issue so you won’t need to edit these yourself when my pc comes back.

• 3 weeks later...

So I have both the base file and this installed. Went through the FOMOD. I have the MCM menu. It properly says 'reading character' / 'is finished with character' but in the tattoos page everything is just listed grayed out as 'EXTERNAL' and no options are toggleable. Can't change or set anything.

Anyone else have this issue?

On 10/1/2022 at 1:48 AM, Crabrangooned said:

So I have both the base file and this installed. Went through the FOMOD. I have the MCM menu. It properly says 'reading character' / 'is finished with character' but in the tattoos page everything is just listed grayed out as 'EXTERNAL' and no options are toggleable. Can't change or set anything.

Anyone else have this issue?

By both "base files" Do you mean Slavetats and Slavetats Installer? I only ask, because I have just took a look and it seems to be working for me, check the following images.

https://imgur.com/a/WFhIedC

Edited by Serreen
5 hours ago, Seristic said:

By both "base files" Do you mean Slavetats and Slavetats Installer? I only ask, because I have just took a look and it seems to be working for me, check the following images.

https://imgur.com/a/WFhIedC

I thought it had a dependency on an older mod but i was mistaken. I just have 'Slavetats' installed and went through the fomod choosing what I thought I might want. There's an ESP associated with it which is active. I installed packs separately as mods right below it - that might not work but in any case the Slavetats mod has a texture folder with basic tattoos which should show up. When I go through MCM in game none of it is selectable. Everything just says 'EXTERNAL' and can't be changed. Not sure what's up but I appreciate the help if you know what the problem might be.

2 minutes ago, Crabrangooned said:

I thought it had a dependency on an older mod but i was mistaken. I just have 'Slavetats' installed and went through the fomod choosing what I thought I might want. There's an ESP associated with it which is active. I installed packs separately as mods right below it - that might not work but in any case the Slavetats mod has a texture folder with basic tattoos which should show up. When I go through MCM in game none of it is selectable. Everything just says 'EXTERNAL' and can't be changed. Not sure what's up but I appreciate the help if you know what the problem might be.

Are you using LE, SE or AE? Ignore the ESP, that was meant to be removed, it contains nothing. Feel free to delete manually for now, that will be fixed in the next version I release. 

Edited by Seristic
6 hours ago, Seristic said:

Are you using LE, SE or AE? Ignore the ESP, that was meant to be removed, it contains nothing. Feel free to delete manually for now, that will be fixed in the next version I release. 

I'm SE. Whatever the last rollback before recent update was that uses SKSE 2.1.5

Yeah just confused in general why I have the MCM and it gives notifications but doesn't actually have any tattoos to select despite choosing various packs on install.

I might just try to find racemenuoverlay versions anyway. I have gameplay and scene roleplay that uses progressive state changes of characters (like they were an innocent mage and they become a slave and get dirtier and more corrupted) easiest way to organize this is with presets and using the MCM to configure tats might complicate that approach too much. Thanks anyway! This is a fantastic collection of tattoos at any rate.