Amazin pack, thanks for your effort, works great and thanks for letting us choose which ones to install and not all at the same time.

Quick question, is anybody aware of a pack that has riekling stuff on it? plenty of horse slut, dog slut, wolf slut and so on but are there any riekling related tats?

20 hours ago, purpleprop said:

Amazin pack, thanks for your effort, works great and thanks for letting us choose which ones to install and not all at the same time.

Quick question, is anybody aware of a pack that has riekling stuff on it? plenty of horse slut, dog slut, wolf slut and so on but are there any riekling related tats?

Heya, glad you like the pack, and ofcourse, the point of this installer is to make Slavetats less of a headache.

With that question, I haven't seen any.

8 hours ago, Canaduh said:

I had a feeling that was next, let me know once you have a list, and I'll shoot you my list if I have any more

Also maybe drop a preliminary page link for the mod, so we can keep the requests formatted ^^

Not a bad idea, I'll get a list together at some point today!

1 minute ago, Steone said:

Maybe you should add screenshots of tattoos to the packs? Otherwise, I greedily installed everything and at first did not understand why I had little space left on the ssd. And there are 56 gigs of tattoos. XD

Ye I want to add images, but getting hold of those images would take a long period of time to do for every single pack on the installer I will get round to adding images but currently, won't be working on images, well not all of them anyways. 

2 hours ago, Seristic said:

Ye I want to add images, but getting hold of those images would take a long period of time to do for every single pack on the installer I will get round to adding images but currently, won't be working on images, well not all of them anyways. 

I can do some images for you, at least of the packs I'm using

Ok, 3 days later, after disabling, and methodically re-enabling mods, and test launching Skyrim one by one, it turns out "Kona Kai Island" never got fixed, and the one I was testing was insta-crashing Skyrim. 

Merges rebuilt, rebuilding 3600-ish outfit pieces, and then running FNIS again, and I should finally be able to do this -.-

On 10/20/2022 at 4:37 AM, applesandmayo said:

I have the regular SlaveTats installed currently - is it safe to drop in replace that with this?

Sorry for late reply, no you must have slavetats installed and this AIO must overwrite it.

On 10/20/2022 at 6:44 AM, Jgoftl said:

At least 3 of the packs in the list do not appear in the installer: CV's Slavetats Scrawls, Grem304 tats and Groovus Slavetats. I'm currently looking at the installer for 1.6.1 and they're nowhere to be found.

I will take a look at it, I will let you know when I get around to it.

3 hours ago, Seristic said:

Sorry for late reply, no you must have slavetats installed and this AIO must overwrite it.

I will take a look at it, I will let you know when I get around to it.

Alternatively, you can have both SlaveTats, and AIO installed, as long as AIO is loaded after ST, so you can safely replace AIO with each iteration ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2022 at 7:56 AM, Npi9 said:

any tips on making the mcm quicker? I only used a small handful of tats and it can tack forever just to load one sub box.

Unfortunatly, I cannot do anything about this issue personally, as that is just how Slavetats works. When you open the Slavetats menu, it is applying/reapplying any tats you were wearing.l

On 11/5/2022 at 6:24 AM, Seristic said:

Unfortunatly, I cannot do anything about this issue personally, as that is just how Slavetats works. When you open the Slavetats menu, it is applying/reapplying any tats you were wearing.l

yeah it was something with my install. redownloading and reinstalling slave tats fixed it.