12 hours ago, Seristic said:

I have requested permission to include it within the installer.

that's excellent news but last time i heard corruptgenie logged out of loverslab for good because he was worried that he may get arrested because of the nature of this type of content being illegal in his country so i doubt you get a reply also other users have used his content in the past and he's been ok with it so you don't really need his permission 

9 hours ago, nonofyodambiznes said:

that's excellent news but last time i heard corruptgenie logged out of loverslab for good because he was worried that he may get arrested because of the nature of this type of content being illegal in his country so i doubt you get a reply also other users have used his content in the past and he's been ok with it so you don't really need his permission 

I often include it within the launcher, when I request permission it is more as a notice for them, that they are still in control of their assets. I will be looking into releasing a patch sometime this week.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, LoversProton said:

does slavetat work for all body type? 3ba, bhunp etc.

with my experience with Slavetats as I use BHUNP, I have ran into little to no issues. I think the only issue you might run into is a bit of clipping. When I have more time to go through every pack apart of the AIO installer, I will make clear what body types they work for the best.

On 12/6/2022 at 10:44 PM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

I'm a little confused. This mod is on the Skyrim SE branch but you're pointing to a Skyrim LE mod as required. Shouldn't the SE version of SlaveTats be the required one?

Sorry, but I don't understand. The mod should work on both versions of Skyrim... Am I misunderstanding you?

On 12/10/2022 at 12:43 AM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

OK. In many case mods just don't work perfectly fine in both. I didn't see anything indicating the required mod worked in SE.

I mean I did state in the description that it works on LE/SE/AE. I personally haven’t had any issues with the installer either. So if you could tell me what “mods” you’re having issues with I’ll see if I can help.

EDIT: In the description I state what versions this works with, the reason why it is pointing to an LE mod because that said LE mod works for ALL versions according to Merfk (The Author of Slavetats).

If you are referencing body types, then I want to make clear in general, that I cannot test each and every body type on the Nexus/LL it will take too long, as I would need to test EVERY tattoo pack, with CBBE, 3BA, UNP, BHUNP etc. 

Pulled from Description:

Link to original mod - LE/SE/AE

INPORTANT: BELOW THIS WAS PULLED FROM THE LINK ABOVE, PLEASE GO CHECK THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR OUT!

The tattoo toolkit for Skyrim

Features:
SlaveTats lets you:

• Select tattoos for the player character
  • Select tattoos for NPCs (works best if they have a name)
  • Select the color of the tattoos
  • Make the tattoos glow in the dark
  • Choose between matte and glossy tattoos
  • Apply magical tattoos (for example, the Dibellan Defender tattoo pack)
  • Add and remove tattoo packs without messing around in the SlaveTats source code. No need to compile.
  • If you're a mod author, you can lock tattoos onto characters, so that they can only be removed by a mod.
  • If you change the number of overlays in nioverride.ini, SlaveTats will change how many tattoo slots it provides.
Edited by Seristic
Explanation added to quote.
On 12/11/2022 at 9:01 PM, Seristic said:

I mean I did state in the description that it works on LE/SE/AE. I personally haven’t had any issues with the installer either. So if you could tell me what “mods” you’re having issues with I’ll see if I can help.

EDIT: In the description I state what versions this works with, the reason why it is pointing to an LE mod because that said LE mod works for ALL versions according to Merfk (The Author of Slavetats).

If you are referencing body types, then I want to make clear in general, that I cannot test each and every body type on the Nexus/LL it will take too long, as I would need to test EVERY tattoo pack, with CBBE, 3BA, UNP, BHUNP etc. 

Pulled from Description:

Link to original mod - LE/SE/AE

INPORTANT: BELOW THIS WAS PULLED FROM THE LINK ABOVE, PLEASE GO CHECK THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR OUT!

The tattoo toolkit for Skyrim

Just as an FYI, I play in Pre-CC AE, and it works fine.

• 2 weeks later...

ANNOUCEMENT

HIYA, I HOPE YOU ARE ALL WELL. I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER UPDATE FOR SLAVETATS AIO. FIRST OFF GO CHECK IT OUT IN THE FILES ONCE IT HAS UPLOADED. SECONDLY I WANT TO JUST APOLOGISE ABOUT BEING SO INACTIVE, WITH CHRISTMAS ON THE LURK IT'S BEEN HARD TO MAKE TIME. BUT HERE IS SLAVETATS AIO 1.6.4.

?MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL?

?XOXOXO?

16 hours ago, Zenneto said:

The Ryona Texture replacer from Ruffled Pigeon doesn't work on SE or AE since it requires the base mod from Apropos2 which is LE only.

Thanks for letting me know, however, I won't be able to work on the issue just yet. But this thread might help you. 

17 hours ago, PhantomTrevo said:

Just to let you know, but Sexy Supplemental Slavetats got a sexy supplemental update! 1.9, I believe it is.

Ye thank you for the heads up, I will release an update at a later date. (Between 1 - 3 weeks)

5 hours ago, panzer1701 said:

Do you have anyway of providing a link to the original mods so we can see the tats of said mod we will be downloading? Ive tried to search for some of these mods with varied success.

Ye no problem at all, this will take time as finding them are not easy since some of them have been removed. 

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps a long shot, but would it be possible for a mod like this to include the location groups for the included tattoo packs?
I know someone dropped their settings file for that a while back, but that didn't include the supplemental tat packs, which i am very fond of.
I ask mainly because many of these packs are... *unclear*, in the settings menu of rapetats, where exactly the tattoo would be located, with neither the name nor file name giving indication.

On 1/7/2023 at 11:23 PM, violethornyonmain said:

Perhaps a long shot, but would it be possible for a mod like this to include the location groups for the included tattoo packs?
I know someone dropped their settings file for that a while back, but that didn't include the supplemental tat packs, which i am very fond of.
I ask mainly because many of these packs are... *unclear*, in the settings menu of rapetats, where exactly the tattoo would be located, with neither the name nor file name giving indication.

Sorry, but I am not sure if I am understanding you clearly. What do you mean by including location groups?

On 1/10/2023 at 12:35 PM, Seristic said:

Sorry, but I am not sure if I am understanding you clearly. What do you mean by including location groups?

What i mean is, that the mod rapetats uses a settings file to store where on the body each tattoo would be applied, in order to prevent most overlap when added.
stored at \Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\JCUser\rTats for me on windows 10
however, the settings menu to set that up ingame, shows only the display name of the tattoo, and the filename. often neither actually says where the tattoo would be placed.
it would save a great deal of duplicated effort, if these settings could be stored at a place like this, where most of the tattoo packs are collected already.