Fantastic work, thank you for this, it's now replacing 11 mods for me, and I am able to switch over.

I feel like I am being selfish at this point, to ask for anymore, so please forgive.

Does this have an auto applicator for in game events, the way that Rape Tats does, or should I still run that alongside for that?

Again, thank you for your hard work

6 hours ago, Canaduh said:

Fantastic work, thank you for this, it's now replacing 11 mods for me, and I am able to switch over.

I feel like I am being selfish at this point, to ask for anymore, so please forgive.

Does this have an auto applicator for in game events, the way that Rape Tats does, or should I still run that alongside for that?

Again, thank you for your hard work

It does not, however, I can request the author of Rape Tats if I can include it within the installer on the next update.

4 hours ago, Turxle said:

DAMN 50+ GIGS lmao either way fantastic work! i accidentally let skyrim update ruining my 800+ modlist and I absolutely hated downloading all these tat packs, so truly thank you!

Ye, I don't recommend installing EVERY pack, however the option is there. I feel you with the skyrim updates ruining modlists.

First off thanks for this which makes it easier to manage the packs that you have included rather than managing them individually.

I noticed a couple of potential issues and incorrectly non-conflicting sections with version 1.5 and using Vortex.

For LewdMarks and LewdMarks-glow it put the LewdMarks and LewdMarks-glow subfolders into a folder chain of Actors -> Character -> slavetats -> LewdMarks, LewdMarks-glow,  LewdMarks.json & LewdMarks-glow.json instead of putting them in the textures folder.  So it doesn't conflict on deployment with my previously installed LewdMarks and LewdMarks-glow mods.

For the Androol mods it doesn't completely conflict with the individually installed versions since the individual ones use Androol*.js and your version uses Androol*.json.  Otherwise the Androol files are identical.

For the Body Graffiti section it doesn't completely conflict with the individually installed versions since your version splits the Deltoid and Fingers, and Toes sections into their own folders rather than being part of the Body Graffiti folder.  Otherwise the *.dds files and the *.json files are identical.

44 minutes ago, metalhead_hr said:

First off thanks for this which makes it easier to manage the packs that you have included rather than managing them individually.

I noticed a couple of potential issues and incorrectly non-conflicting sections with version 1.5 and using Vortex.

For LewdMarks and LewdMarks-glow it put the LewdMarks and LewdMarks-glow subfolders into a folder chain of Actors -> Character -> slavetats -> LewdMarks, LewdMarks-glow,  LewdMarks.json & LewdMarks-glow.json instead of putting them in the textures folder.  So it doesn't conflict on deployment with my previously installed LewdMarks and LewdMarks-glow mods.

For the Androol mods it doesn't completely conflict with the individually installed versions since the individual ones use Androol*.js and your version uses Androol*.json.  Otherwise the Androol files are identical.

For the Body Graffiti section it doesn't completely conflict with the individually installed versions since your version splits the Deltoid and Fingers, and Toes sections into their own folders rather than being part of the Body Graffiti folder.  Otherwise the *.dds files and the *.json files are identical.

Heya, glad you like the installer! Thank you for reporting these issues, I will take a look into all of these today and see if I can patch them out!

1 hour ago, metalhead_hr said:

Also "For the Androol mods it doesn't completely conflict with the individually installed versions since the individual ones use Androol*.js and your version uses Androol*.json.  Otherwise the Androol files are identical." I know, this is intentional. If I keep them JS they will not work. If you use the installer, you do not need the original mods. This is what this installer is for. Get back to me if this isn't what you were referring to.

3 hours ago, Broomemike said:

On the files page there is a 1.6 version, but I don't see the download.

Can Vortex users use this yet?

There is no 1.6 version as of right now, I am currently in the middle of patching out some issues I left in. And yes Vortex users can use Version 1.5

ANNOUCEMENT

I hope everything with Version 1.6 is working as intended, I have been hard at work, getting together another tool to make installing Sexlab related mods easier. Sadly, this mod is turning out to be posing me a bigger problem, I will continue to work on it and announce a date closer to when it's finish.