So, if I understand, you are wanting a post of the JContainers document with a listing for all included mods in this installer?

OR

Are you after a list of every tat, from all included mods, grouped by where it would be located when applied by RapeTats? 

One of those is significantly easier than the other, especially as most of the tat creators do not even list all of their own tats on the host page.

17 hours ago, Canaduh said:

So, if I understand, you are wanting a post of the JContainers document with a listing for all included mods in this installer?

OR

Are you after a list of every tat, from all included mods, grouped by where it would be located when applied by RapeTats? 

One of those is significantly easier than the other, especially as most of the tat creators do not even list all of their own tats on the host page.

would the jcontainers document have the needed location info?
if so that'd work. if not, ill have to continue correcting my locations by blind trial and error

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, fuchs11 said:

Many tattoos from here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68606-slavetats-all-in-one-wreduced-sizes/ are missing why?

A few reason:
I am a different user to whom uploaded here -  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68606-slavetats-all-in-one-wreduced-sizes/ -

Mine is bigger because I haven't slashed textures so you are getting either 1, 2 or 4K.

I am also working on other things too, which means I cannot focus on the AIO for Slavetats at all times.

Hope that answers your question.

On 1/26/2023 at 4:11 AM, violethornyonmain said:

the only file i have in there is the rtats settings file. which only has locations for the things i've personally manually set.

Heya, sorry for the late response, I am assuming you are referring to the following file "Settings.json" which contains predetermined locations for the tats. If so I have not tinkered with it at all. With that said, when I get a bit of time I will try to compile my own Settings.json with ALL packs available. For now however, a user by the name of Ssucker uploaded theirs a while back.

A warning, this is EXTREMELY OUT OF DATE.

settings.json

ANNOUCEMENT

HIYA, I WILL BE TAKING THE TIME TO CHILL ON ADDING NEW PACKS TO THE INSTALLER SO I CAN GET AN UPDATED SETTINGS FILE SO THE PACKS SHOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY ASSIGNED WHERE THEY SHOULD BE. I WILL NEED A BIT OF TIME TO FIGURE THIS OUT BUT IT WILL BE COMPLETELY RE-WRITTEN.

??

?XOXOXO?

??

Hi :)  i like the Idea . My Problems are 13 - 14 GB ? , thats not good. You say now you can install it without the installer destroying other mods. 

What do you thinking you are doing? ??  I deinstall this Mod an the other of Youres are never ever come to my Modlist. Sorry to say. I have a heavy modded Game .

Have a nice Time ?

On 2/4/2023 at 1:38 AM, Magos567 said:

Hi :)  i like the Idea . My Problems are 13 - 14 GB ? , thats not good. You say now you can install it without the installer destroying other mods. 

What do you thinking you are doing? ??  I deinstall this Mod an the other of Youres are never ever come to my Modlist. Sorry to say. I have a heavy modded Game .

Have a nice Time ?

Heya, I don't think you have read the description correct as I have got permission to do so from ALL parties involved. The reason they are so big is because they are not compressed. So some are 2k and some are 4k. If you don't like that, then please keep it uninstalled, however, as you can tell from previous comments, people like how easy it is, for it to be maintained. I thank you for your comment either way.

When I had a tan tattoo on the LE version, could you tell me what file it is?
And is there a tattoo in nature in the form of shadows or something like that?
It would also be cool to have tattoos as an additional choice for different types of nipples and anus.
Thank you!

Edited by Soldream
On 9/6/2022 at 1:44 AM, Serreen said:

Thank you for letting me know, I will take a peak once my pc is fixed.

So I am still getting this issue. I had ignored it for a while because my understanding was that it is an issue with JContainers and I had not updated in a while, but I just did an upgrade to the current edition and I am still getting the "access to non-existing object" error when trying to apply YPS tats while using this installer. 

Is it maybe an issue with a specific tattoo pack? Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

On 2/11/2023 at 8:09 PM, Soldream said:

When I had a tan tattoo on the LE version, could you tell me what file it is?
And is there a tattoo in nature in the form of shadows or something like that?
It would also be cool to have tattoos as an additional choice for different types of nipples and anus.
Thank you!

Heya, thank you for your comment and sorry for not replying sooner, I do not know if I can do it. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I will take a look at this though at some point when I get into the game again.

On 2/18/2023 at 12:20 AM, zhuguannan123 said:

this one is so great but it really needs a preview function

Ye, about that. I did begin on getting images together and making an imgur collection, but it would take far too long to warrant putting it together. What I might end up doing is adding the links and names off all packs in the description or making a file for it so you can preview it that way.

On 2/21/2023 at 2:39 AM, The Ashen said:

So I am still getting this issue. I had ignored it for a while because my understanding was that it is an issue with JContainers and I had not updated in a while, but I just did an upgrade to the current edition and I am still getting the "access to non-existing object" error when trying to apply YPS tats while using this installer. 

Is it maybe an issue with a specific tattoo pack? Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

Heya, this has been brought to my attention several times (I don't mean that in a bad way) but as far as I know this is down to JContainers, but I am not 100% sure about this. I have attempted to fix this a few times, but I have no clue what causes it.

On 2/22/2023 at 12:33 AM, seizie said:

Are there any downsides to increasing the number of overlays in nioverride.ini? Can I just set all the overlays to 100 and leave it at that? And thanks for the awesome mod compilation!

This I am not 100% on but I think you can but my assumption is that it will drain your available memory and causes issues with tats not to appear or maybe even constant CTDs

On 2/25/2023 at 12:57 AM, Niggaram said:

For whatever reason rape tats MCM is not working. It will not open up no matter what I do

Heya, I have just came back onto the account to see what's going on, not to sure what's the issue, might be out of date.. But that I will take a look into it once I find my way back to modding which I hope to be soon.

On 01.03.2023 at 07:23, Serreen said:

Heya, спасибо за ваш комментарий и извините, что не ответила раньше, я не знаю, смогу ли я это сделать. Извиняюсь за неудобства. Я посмотрю на это, хотя в какой-то момент, когда я снова войду в игру.

Да об этом. Я начал собирать изображения и создавать коллекцию imgur, но это заняло бы слишком много времени, чтобы собрать все воедино. Что я мог бы в конечном итоге сделать, так это добавить ссылки и названия всех пакетов в описание или создать для него файл, чтобы вы могли предварительно просмотреть его таким образом.

Эй, я несколько раз обращал на это внимание (я не имею в виду это в плохом смысле), но, насколько я знаю, это связано с JContainers, но я не уверен в этом на 100%. Я пытался исправить это несколько раз, но я понятия не имею, что вызывает это.

Я не уверен в этом на 100%, но я думаю, что вы можете, но я предполагаю, что это истощит вашу доступную память и приведет к тому, что проблемы с татами не появятся или, возможно, даже постоянные CTD

Эй, я только что вернулся в учетную запись, чтобы посмотреть, что происходит, не уверен, в чем проблема, возможно, она устарела. быть скоро.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2023 at 1:17 AM, Mickster said:

Couldn't the textures for each pack be put inside its own BSA file? This would massively cut down on the size of this once installed.

For example the Lewd Marks Pack BSA takes up less than 15MB. If you extract the texture files from the BSA they take up 2.5GB.

In theory yes, but in reality I do not have the time as of right now. I will look into getting this down. I did think about this before, but I am not experienced in modding in the slightest.

9 hours ago, Serreen said:

In theory yes, but in reality I do not have the time as of right now. I will look into getting this down. I did think about this before, but I am not experienced in modding in the slightest.

There's this tutorial here:

Pretty sure you need to tick the Compress Archive option or the BSA will be massive.

I'm not sure how the game handles reading json files, more specifically if it can read them from within BSAs so I'd leave those outside the BSA.

Personally I've had Issues with getting the Archive.exe method to work. I used BSArch to make the BSA using the multi-thread and compress arguments. It's quite fast and the BSA is significantly smaller than the loose texture files. You can grab it from the FNV nexus.

After you've created the BSA you'll need to add "in_bsa":1 to each overlay entry in the json file. For example here's what the anal.json would look like.

[
    {"name": "Fist Hole (ass)", "section":"Anal", "texture":"anal\\ass_fist_hole.dds", "area":"Body", "in_bsa": 1},
    {"name": "Anal Slut", "section":"Anal", "texture":"anal\\butt_anal_slut_raz.dds", "area":"Body", "credit":"Raziel_br", "in_bsa": 1},
    {"name": "Butt Slut", "section":"Anal", "texture":"anal\\butt_butt_slut_zqzqz.dds", "area":"Body", "credit":"zqzqz", "in_bsa": 1},
    {"name": "This Anus Open...", "section":"Anal", "texture":"anal\\this_anus_open.dds", "area":"Body", "in_bsa": 1}
]

You need an ESL/ESP to have the game load the BSA with the textures.

You can grab the empty ESL file from here if you don't know how to make one: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23658?tab=files

So basically for each mod you'd have something like (using the anal pack as a demonstration).
Textures\Actors\Character\slavetats\anal.json (with the added "in_bsa":1 for each entry)
SlaveTatsAIO Anal - Textures.bsa (internally this contains the folder structure Textures\Actors\Character\slavetats\anal with all the overlay textures)
SlaveTatsAIO Anal.esl

Hope this helps.

PS: the packs I installed from the AIO are over 11GB uncompressed. When they're in BSA form it takes around 77MB.

Edited by Mickster