LDW's Crimson Closet for UNP Slim, UNP, UNP?, and UNPB

This will do it for you, so you can have only what you want. Works great for mods without scrips. Dump anything you want in there. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37981/?

OK, that is an option too. I will have to try that soon anyway as I have so many mods.

I always feel bad when asking modders to do even more work than they already did :-) However, it seems logical to to put all armor/clothes in one file for download. In this way the work is done only once by the author, instead of many times by each user. Never mind though, I'll try the merge mod.

Sweaters for UNP-Slim

I started out making just one sweater, but that has now turned into 6. Six sweaters in four colors. The file size is larger than it would normally be because i did not use Texture Sets in the CK, so each sweater type and color has its own .nif file. A lot of people wanted to change and add their own textures and other things to the body and using texture sets make that harder. I also included a gray copy of the textures so you can make your own colors and the two layers I used for the socks.
Comes with a belt and a boot/sock combo in four colors. I used the boots from Ladybody. Craft-able and upgrade-able under hide.

enb2014_1_23_3_59_13.jpg

enb2014_1_23_4_5_29.jpg

enb2014_1_23_4_21_55.jpg

enb2014_1_23_4_16_36.jpg

enb2014_1_23_4_36_24.jpg

I'm not sure If I'm going to make this one for UNP and UNPB. For some reason weighting these was a nightmare. They would not play nice at all.  Took less than two hours to make them, spent the next week trying to keep the armpits and legs from clipping. Never had this much of a problem before. Ended up cutting the armpits out of the body. 

I don't know what happened. Must be something on LL's end. Winter Sweaters is uploading as I type, along with a re-upload of the Black Jacket and Studded Leather Armors.

Looks great!

FVHrc0E, on 23 Jan 2014 - 1:42 PM, said

Ive been using your gear for months and am amazed at your creativity and productivity. Thank you for sharing with us and hope you'll continue designing armor for Skyrim. I use it for UNP  PCs and NPCs.

Setekh, on 23 Jan 2014 - 5:11 PM, said

These are amazing.

Thanks. I do my best.