LDW's Crimson Closet for UNP Slim, UNP, UNP?, and UNPB

Doesn't hurt to try, dude, it takes only a few clicks and you are done, it helped me a lot when I used to play on my laptop, which has a medicore 6970M(desktop 6850 variant), I remember LDW's studded leather mods gave me huge lags when trying to equip them, I optimized its textures using the "medium" option(creating mipsmaps) and the lags got a lot better. If you have a weak GPU, try to use the "medium" option or resize the textures to 1k, believe me, it helps.

it figures I would find this post two days after I switched to 7b TBBP.... Awesome! Awesome!! Work!!! sooooo tempted to switch back to skinny! :)

just so you know, the UNPB body is pretty close to 7B to the point where many armors will work well for both. I use UNPB, but I have a lot of Shockey's armors for 7b

it figures I would find this post two days after I switched to 7b TBBP.... Awesome! Awesome!! Work!!! sooooo tempted to switch back to skinny! :)

just so you know, the UNPB body is pretty close to 7B to the point where many armors will work well for both. I use UNPB, but I have a lot of Shockey's armors for 7b

LOL... yes I know, as long as its a UNP base, I can wear just about anything if I keep my weight at 0 but I can get some serious clipping issues once I start running or crouching  (TBBP has its own animations for everything!), its not the same as Bombshell or Cleavage. Same stable, totally different horse. but thank you for your response :)

I've been slowly learning Photoshop a bit more.

I tried turning the cardigan from the sweater clothes pack into a 'leather jacket' of sorts.

post-114169-0-34693800-1392161127_thumb.jpgpost-114169-0-35826400-1392161138_thumb.jpgpost-114169-0-81788900-1392161151_thumb.jpgpost-114169-0-26120500-1392161169_thumb.jpgpost-114169-0-99948900-1392161180_thumb.jpgpost-114169-0-26065600-1392161190_thumb.jpgpost-114169-0-24653700-1392161201_thumb.jpgpost-114169-0-25049600-1392161211_thumb.jpgpost-114169-0-76630400-1392161231_thumb.jpg

It's a bit 'meh' but I am a noob afterall.

I think I might get better results if I up the resolution a bit.

I've been slowly learning Photoshop a bit more.

I tried turning the cardigan from the sweater clothes pack into a 'leather jacket' of sorts.

It's a bit 'meh' but I am a noob afterall.

I think I might get better results if I up the resolution a bit.

I would scale down the texture a bit more. I think the leather grain is too large. Try to imagine if you were wearing it, how small the grain would be. Also  once your happy with the texture size and grain, create a black and white copy (usually on something so dark use max white setting) and adjust the brightness so only the cracks are white and save that as your _m.dds. Then copy and paste that layer into your normal map and use that as your normal maps Alpha-Channel to make it pop.  

Looks good Keep up the work. 

Great this SLIM version thanks!

Glad you like. 

Lostdaywalker the first thing I wanted to thank you, you've done a commendable job to carry forward with dedication and passion! ^_^

Thanks a lot to all users of the LL forum, more and more numerous, who appreciate and value your Great work  

I knew you were working on the conversion of some of the best work of JackGa's Armor, i love your Momiji conversion, you forecast the near future to work on some of these ?

JackGa1 - more color varation:  http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/24177147.html#more

147c86f2.jpg

781d25c9.jpg

JackGa2 - more color variation:  http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/36705687.html#more

fe7320a8.jpg

55dbead0.jpg

d87bac4b.jpg

Lostdaywalker the first thing I wanted to thank you, you've done a commendable job to carry forward with dedication and passion! ^_^

<snip>

, you forecast the near future to work on some of these ?

Thanks for the thanks. The forecast foe doing conversions is pretty slim. I'm more interested in creating new stuff in-order to improve my skill.  I was running out of interesting ideas, but I searched through one of those Daz/Poser sites and came up with a bunch I think I can create something similar.

Who's that in your Avatar? 

<snip>

, you forecast the near future to work on some of these ?

Thanks for the thanks. The forecast foe doing conversions is pretty slim. I'm more interested in creating new stuff in-order to improve my skill.  I was running out of interesting ideas, but I searched through one of those Daz/Poser sites and came up with a bunch I think I can create something similar.

Who's that in your Avatar?

Personally I also prefer the original creations, conceived and designed to make the most of its unique characteristics ^_^

in term of ideas, the possibilities are almost endless, the only limit ourselves.. :)

I also very much like the oriental outfit, if I had the ability I would try the first play to the smallest detail, including the Big Sword, is this:

cl-nonnon-1.jpg

cl-nonnon-2.jpg

cl-nonnon-3.jpg

cl-nonnon-4.jpg

non_non_black_pvc.jpg45d831e29fa0129298255110.L.jpg

my avatar is Christie from DOA:  http://deadoralive.wikia.com/wiki/Christie

dead-or-alive-5-kostum-2.jpg

That dress is actually pretty simple to make. The hardest part would be the design on top of the gloves.  The ball on the foot would have to go though. Some things look great in anime and  Manga, bit in a simi-realistic world like Skyrim they would not look so good. Everybody would be asking "Why is there a giant pearl on the edge of her foot?" I shall add that to my list of current projects. 

Ahh.. Christie,I think that's been already done or at least something like it. 

Since I'm now using the UNPSkinny base body, these armors will now fit my lil ingame Avi very nicely... You did a MAGNIFICENT job on these btw, Thank You so very, very much... on a side note, when I use UNPetite, COTS armors work veerrrrry nice with that body... thank you for those as well :D 

That dress is actually pretty simple to make. The hardest part would be the design on top of the gloves.  The ball on the foot would have to go though. Some things look great in anime and  Manga, bit in a simi-realistic world like Skyrim they would not look so good. Everybody would be asking "Why is there a giant pearl on the edge of her foot?" I shall add that to my list of current projects.

is chinese Wuxia style, is part of their culture, in a world where there are dragons and magic.. :blush: should not be too much, considering that it is East medieval , with a touch of fantasy/pop that does not hurt; then no accounting for taste, do not argue..!  :)

if the pearl gave serious trouble, you can clean it in a few seconds with NifSkope or provide s version wihout perl 

ae5f5579bc715bc632b2c4372a071687.jpg

52_110729153900_3.jpg

Martial_6_by_hgjart.jpg

1248634-bigthumbnail.jpg779740-bigthumbnail.jpg

85011.jpgNonNon_Niea_cosplayer.jpg

The name of the original character is Nonnon (のんのん), the best version is the original Pink color, but the black one is good for alternate color version

having been able to see live the original carving, I can tell you that pink dress makes to be light-pink, but with a slight effect metal shiny seeds,

while the socks are White semi-opaque with transparency is not particularly strong, but this is, to catch a glimpse of your skin tone under.

If you need more pictures that highlight specific details, just needs to ask! ^_^

is chinese Wuxia style, is part of their culture, in a world where there are dragons and magic.. :blush: should not be too much, considering that it is East medieval , with a touch of fantasy/pop that does not hurt; then no accounting for taste, do not argue..!  :)

if the pearl gave serious trouble, you can clean it in a few seconds with NifSkope or provide s version wihout perl 

52_110729153900_3.jpg

Martial_6_by_hgjart.jpg

The name of the original character is Nonnon (のんのん), the best version is the original Pink color, but the black one is good for alternate color version

having been able to see live the original carving, I can tell you that pink dress makes to be light-pink, but with a slight effect metal shiny seeds,

while the socks are White semi-opaque with transparency is not particularly strong, but this is, to catch a glimpse of your skin tone under.

If you need more pictures that highlight specific details, just needs to ask! ^_^

House of Flying Daggers. Love that movie. I just watched it again about two weeks ago. Zhang Ziyi is absolutely beautiful. 

The pearl will not give me any problem, its just a sphere. I'm actually going to steal the slipper design for the rogue I'm currently working on. At the moment she has no shoes. 

Currently working on Rogue outfit. ( Still need mesh and lots of texture work)

Screenshot50861.jpg

Screenshot65624.jpg

52_110729153900_3.jpg

Martial_6_by_hgjart.jpg

House of Flying Daggers. Love that movie. I just watched it again about two weeks ago. Zhang Ziyi is absolutely beautiful. 

The pearl will not give me any problem, its just a sphere. I'm actually going to steal the slipper design for the rogue I'm currently working on. At the moment she has no shoes. 

Currently working on Rogue outfit. ( Still need mesh and lots of texture work)

Screenshot50861.jpg

Screenshot65624.jpg

House of Flying Daggers is one of my favorite oriental movie, Zhang Ziyi is at the height of its splendor 

With Rouge, you mean that the X-men, right..? :blush:

Work on the mesh, and in particular on the texture I think is fundamental prevents this type of outfit, for the surrender of materials and specular-map, the difference is played all over them, to getting a modest work rather than very good work ^_^

it is beautiful and interesting to observe the evolution of a project in the main steps of its creation, you can imagine how much work there is behind to get to the final result!  ;)

Great outfits here!  I've got the bottom in the studded leather set with a tail attached with no trouble. For some reason though, I can't find the version without the tail (the mesh is there) with the console. Any hints as to how to get it would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot for all this beautiful clothes ^_^! Can i ask u also what are u using in your signature?xD

Unfinished work. Although I'm using the pants for my newest one.

Is that in all the UNP versions?  I'm only getting up to "Studded Leather Waist 2".

Hmmm....I had to do some digging to figure this one out. I believe that may have been left out by mistake. I seem to only have it available on the UNPB version.  Are you using the UNP version or the UNPSlim version. Let me know and I"ll edit the .esp to put it in.