LDW's Crimson Closet for UNP Slim, UNP, UNP?, and UNPB

Hey LDW, I have a question again, I am currently using 50% larger breast skeleton by Dragonfly,

but, the my character's breast physics does not seem as bouncy as original Dragonfly's TBBP Skeleton movement on his 2 famous pictures.

is there a way to fix this with using nifskope?

Also, I want to know if I can add [mystic tail bones] to the skeleton that I am currently using.

And why is 3dsmax, so expensive?, I searched it on google, went to their website, the price was like $3,000. 

is it suppose to be like that?

if you want to use mystic tails use the beast skeleton and rename it to the other skeleton.  the skeleton has nothing to do with the bounciness.  that is controlled by the body mesh weight paint and the skeleton_female.hkx file.

Hey LDW, I have a question again, I am currently using 50% larger breast skeleton by Dragonfly,

but, the my character's breast physics does not seem as bouncy as original Dragonfly's TBBP Skeleton movement on his 2 famous pictures.

Also, I want to know if I can add [mystic tail bones] to the skeleton that I am currently using.

And why is 3dsmax, so expensive?, I searched it on google, went to their website, the price was like $3,000. 

50% larger!!?!  You'll poke your eye out with that.

Don't use it, don't know.

As for 3dsMax, find a friend, cousin, coworkers best friend's ex wife's sister in laws kid who has a school ID and email address.  They will give it to you for free. I think I've read that they have gone to a cloud service. Not sure. I'got mine through work. 

Why does it cost so much? Because what we do with it is like driving a Bentley to go outside and get the mail.

http://vimeo.com/63700257

As for 3dsMax, find a friend, cousin, coworkers best friend's ex wife's sister in laws kid who has a school ID and email address.  They will give it to you for free. I think I've read that they have gone to a cloud service. Not sure. I'got mine through work. 

Why does it cost so much? Because what we do with it is like driving a Bentley to go outside and get the mail.

haha, thats funny. But, um, so could you give me the 3dsmax??

if you want to use mystic tails use the beast skeleton and rename it to the other skeleton.  the skeleton has nothing to do with the bounciness.  that is controlled by the body mesh weight paint and the skeleton_female.hkx file.

Thank you  for the mystic tail skeleton usage method.

From here, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9289-rel-new-updates-nov-28th-tender-bbp-a-new-bbp-simulation/ The body mesh UNPB body for TBBP that download link does not work. 

In order to get the full bounce, I need that body mesh. Dont I?

but after this trick with school ID or whatever - its still illegal, so what difference between pirated and this?

also valve want to use blender in future http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/1kbn7y/valve_wants_to_integrate_blender_into_steam_games/

and i really hope that games in future will use it or be compatible with.

Hey, after all that trying to get glowing map on the armors and stuff, I figured out that original texture is the best looking and armors and clothes r good without shines.

So, I just changed it back, but I put [fullshine_n.dds] on top and gloves from the boots that I am wearing, and remove [shine_n/dds] on the nifskope.

lol, but, it was really good lessons and practice to learn how to do designing and meshes and stuff, especially, in the future, i will be able to do more and be able to get what I want.

Thanks to you again.

Now, my question is, I want to create my own body mesh, skeleton, clothes(especially latex clothes), and my own breast animations.

I know those are whole lot more harder and difficult. But you know, no one knows how to do everything from the begining.

MakeHuman looks like an interesting tool, maybe you can use it's output files as a template, check it out at: http://www.makehuman.org/

Thanks for the cool outfits LDW, really nice.

From here, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9289-rel-new-updates-nov-28th-tender-bbp-a-new-bbp-simulation/ The body mesh UNPB body for TBBP that download link does not work. 

yes you need the TBBP UNPB body mesh, Mr.T has the TBBP UNPB body available here  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20227//?   if you need any TBBP compatible skeletons i have links to them at the bottom of my post in the signature box

yes you need the TBBP UNPB body mesh, Mr.T has the TBBP UNPB body available here  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20227//?   if you need any TBBP compatible skeletons i have links to them at the bottom of my post in the signature box

hey, so idk if it is working same as the dragonfly TBBP motion picture, by using the body mesh  from troublemaker and using skeleton from the signature box of yours.

The thing is, I like the 50% larger breast bone, bc it makes my character's leg longer.

It used to work long time ago, and now it does not work.

And I would love to use mystic tail too, as I change the name of the beast skeleton.

But then again, breast physics does not seem like it works same.

hey, so idk if it is working same as the dragonfly TBBP motion picture, by using the body mesh  from troublemaker and using skeleton from the signature box of yours.

The thing is, I like the 50% larger breast bone, bc it makes my character's leg longer.

It used to work long time ago, and now it does not work.

And I would love to use mystic tail too, as I change the name of the beast skeleton.

But then again, breast physics does not seem like it works same.

using the UNPB TBBP mesh will not give the same results as the CBBE version. 

@lostdaywalker i am having a texture glitch  on one of the latex tops but i dont want to fix it. the top instead of being black is a see through mesh cept for a few spots. so i was wondering if you could make a version that is supposed to be a see through mesh.  id love a version that looks the way it does in the pic minus the solid black sections.yIrOWEc.jpg

I cannot reproduce that. It looks like the textures are correct, but the alphas are wrong. The textures for the black/red and the mesh one are controlled by a texture set in the .esp.  All three versions are running the same .esp so all of them would do that.  Found no problem. Checked the Nif's and all the NiTriShapes are in the correct order. I'm kind of like at a loss as to why you show that. Did you change anything?

I cannot reproduce that. It looks like the textures are correct, but the alphas are wrong. The textures for the black/red and the mesh one are controlled by a texture set in the .esp.  All three versions are running the same .esp so all of them would do that.  Found no problem. Checked the Nif's and all the NiTriShapes are in the correct order. I'm kind of like at a loss as to why you show that. Did you change anything?

only thing i did was remove the underwear

EDIT- i just tested it and yea removing the underwear is what is causing it. idk why it shouldnt though.

Ahhh... I see. The mesh is using a texture set inside the CK. You have two choices.

You can right click and select the flag and set it to hidden. I don't think the game will know the difference. Never tried it with a texture set though so I'm not sure.  Second option is that you can play with the silver ones all you like, they are standalone. Just remove and paste branch the BSLightningShader  from the red one to the silver one and change the top texture path for the two halves of the top to Top4BW and Top4aBW. 

hey about that BSlDismemberskin on the Neo - Tina from DOA by Nausicaa do you think you could make some sort of a 1stpersontorsovariant_1.nif or something as a quick fix?

I forgot.  I'll get to it. 

Ahhh... I see. The mesh is using a texture set inside the CK. You have two choices.

You can right click and select the flag and set it to hidden. I don't think the game will know the difference. Never tried it with a texture set though so I'm not sure.  Second option is that you can play with the silver ones all you like, they are standalone. Just remove and paste branch the BSLightningShader  from the red one to the silver one and change the top texture path for the two halves of the top to Top4BW and Top4aBW. 

hey about that BSlDismemberskin on the Neo - Tina from DOA by Nausicaa do you think you could make some sort of a 1stpersontorsovariant_1.nif or something as a quick fix?

I forgot.  I'll get to it. 

ill have to tinker with it when i have time.  i love the mesh top there just arent enough of them out there the Gatti one  b3lisario converted to UNPB is awesome but he never made it work with the weight slider,  i dont like playing at max weight with the skeleton i use the breasts are way too big.  so im always looking for others. 

no need to hurry dude do it wen you get the umf to do it or wen youre bored lol

wish i could do that kinda stuff but i tride downloading the programs to try and do it and i was like O.o what the heck is all this i dont even get it im a cave man  wen it comes to all this desining stuff ungabungacaveman.jpg

damm thats some nasty flu you had and here i thought you were on a trip vacation. You need a good old fashion grandma"s  chiken soup  dont know why but they always do the trick. well i guess since its october its preaty normal for cases of flu happening around since the weather is kinda chilly.  and damm dude thats one Awsome looking vampire spoiler that be kickass as a necromancer robe replacer i mean damm it looks awsome wait are those mithicdawn small sun simbols i see?

the blood in the mouth and eyes makes her look  perfect  for halloween  subarashii! :heart: Thank you very much  for the esp :)