LDW's Crimson Closet for UNP Slim, UNP, UNP?, and UNPB

Got my last parts and build my new rig but not there yet with optimazations tweaking and OC so no skyrim installed and no screens will take week prolly to start installing skyrimand mods again.

But offcause ill follow this i don't wanne miss any armor LDW makes:)

@ LDW 

It would be possbile to do this funny-underwear ? ^_^  is difficult to do ? or is it easy ?

1) Fresh and Cheerful Underwear - Girl cotton Bra - screens

570225009_679.jpg

570225005_404.jpg

2) Fresh and Cheerful Underwear - Girl cotton Pants - screens

570225010_880.jpg

If I do it will be quite some time.  Pipeline if full.

We would happy! ^_^

take all the time you need.. :)

Wow ! Your work is really, really, amazing ! I downloaded your leather studded armor + the latex version and I absolutly love them !

Though, I have a small issue with some parts of these armors : "studded latex gauntlets laces black", "studded leather tail" and "studded leather tail red" don't appear correctly when I equip them (the preview picture is fine). When I equip them, it looks like the meshes go all over my screen which become red and black x). As soon as I unequip them, this effect disappear. Is there any way to solve that ? Thank you and thanks for this great work, I totally support you ! >3<

Wow ! Your work is really, really, amazing ! I downloaded your leather studded armor + the latex version and I absolutly love them !

Though, I have a small issue with some parts of these armors : "studded latex gauntlets laces black", "studded leather tail" and "studded leather tail red" don't appear correctly when I equip them (the preview picture is fine). When I equip them, it looks like the meshes go all over my screen which become red and black x). As soon as I unequip them, this effect disappear. Is there any way to solve that ? Thank you and thanks for this great work, I totally support you ! >3<

That's been up for almost a year, and you are the first person to have that issue. Download a fresh copy.

Two new pictures

attachicon.gifLDW DarkRose.jpg

attachicon.gifLDW Luna light.jpg

Did I convert those?   :P That was such a long time ago.

Almost done.

56487.jpg

LDW, have you thought about doing some follower mods ?

all of your characters are great looking, and very different looking from the normal follower mods that are out there.

Thanks, but nah, too much work, too much up-keep, and too many potential conflicts. 

Drow Ranger for UNP-Slim, UNP and UNPB comming coon

This time it is actually somewhat lore-friendly armor.  Main outfit has optional cloak (more like a cape) and cloak with hood. Has gauntlets, boots and mask. HDT is required for the boots.  Craft-able under Elven 

That's been up for almost a year, and you are the first person to have that issue. Download a fresh copy.

Two new pictures

attachicon.gifLDW DarkRose.jpg

attachicon.gifLDW Luna light.jpg

Did I convert those?   :P That was such a long time ago.

Almost done.

56487.jpg

Yes,this is the DarkRose armor from CotS...its one year ago.

Awesome job LDW looks GREAT!!!

attachicon.gifScreenshot26073.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot27701.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot30141.png

attachicon.gifScreenshot3226.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot3838.png

attachicon.gifScreenshot2652.png

Lillte bit of clipping near waist/butt and shoulderpads.

attachicon.gifScreenshot7008.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot8174.png

Amazing LDW work..!  I love the pauldron and the mantle and sexy the area  :heart:

How do you arrange quickly, all items and materials needed to forge all LDW's armor and outfit, please ? :blush: