LDW's Crimson Closet for UNP Slim, UNP, UNP?, and UNPB

Slim is prolly based on UNP SKINNY thats why demonized made a UNP version and a UNP SKINNY version its just a little more slim less curved body smaller bottom hips and smaller boobs(unpopular boobs by most ;) )

Oooh I see ! Thanks for your answer  :P

Haha, everyone has different tastes. Our world exists thanks to its plurality  ;)

Slim is prolly based on UNP SKINNY thats why demonized made a UNP version and a UNP SKINNY version its just a little more slim less curved body smaller bottom hips and smaller boobs(unpopular boobs by most ;) )

UNP Skinny outfit/armor work very well on COTS/R2 bodymeshe (normal and flat), here some screens:

post-204983-0-83992800-1407285070_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-33986000-1407285093_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-96514700-1407285116_thumb.jpg ..this armor is a true Masterpiece! ^_^

UNP slim at weight 100 is around about UNP at weight 0-20ish, UNP Slim hips are a touch narrower also, it's quite subtle in most respects.

A lot of people refer to UNP Skinny as UNP Slim also, mainly because I don't really like the word 'skinny'.

It's not as if the character looks malnourished in any way, it's just a slim lithe body, but like Evasia said there are a lot who look down on such body forms.

UNP slim at weight 100 is around about UNP at weight 0-20ish, UNP Slim hips are a touch narrower also, it's quite subtle in most respects.

A lot of people refer to UNP Skinny as UNP Slim also, mainly because I don't really like the word 'skinny'.

It's not as if the character looks malnourished in any way, it's just a slim lithe body, but like Evasia said there are a lot who look down on such body forms.

Thanks for these informations :)

Thanks for explaining this. I, too wondered what was the difference between skinny and slim. Now I know.

There are those slim/skinny/tight Girls which are Wonderful..! :heart:   is just another type of beauty ^_^

bp_002.jpg

bp_006.jpg

bp_011.jpg

bp_013.jpg

bp_018.jpg

Iuki - And I like those type of girls better the big boobies Barbies.

There are skinny/tiny/tight Girls or tall/curved Cirls, which can be beautiful or ugly, soo very important is the aspect ratio, although small curved-body, but beautiful forms, well done!

is a matter of "Harmony", as we consider the features and beauty of a face, a similar reasoning goes applied in judging different body types

however, in real life, women who like more to most men, hanna measures average, curvy but not too much and not too high.. of course there is that those who raves about the Viking 185cm high, others low to 150cm I would not criticize the nessuona of the two choices, who gets..! thinking of having the truth in my pocket, I believe is wrong!

End OT

There are skinny/tiny/tight Girls or tall/curved Cirls, which can be beautiful or ugly, soo very important is the aspect ratio, although small curved-body, but beautiful forms, well done!

is a matter of "Harmony", as we consider the features and beauty of a face, a similar reasoning goes applied in judging different body types

however, in real life, women who like more to most men, hanna measures average, curvy but not too much and not too high.. of course there is that those who raves about the Viking 185cm high, others low to 150cm I would not criticize the nessuona of the two choices, who gets..! thinking of having the truth in my pocket, I believe is wrong!

End OT

I like a tall 175-185, not necessarily flat chested girls. athletic body. - I prefer something like this:

post-179217-0-34758600-1407379777_thumb.jpg

post-179217-0-55986500-1407379904_thumb.jpg

half OT, but fine..! ^_^

do you know if there is a version for UNP skinny identical to this Skimpy armor ?  http://skyrainphantom.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-204.html#end

DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/utf9coj1cbzx3uc/Skimpy+Silverlight+Armor+-+7B+Bombshell+BBP.rar

I know that LDW is not gets more conversions, but.. please,  in this case it might make an exception, this new version of Silverlight Armor is very nice indeed! :)

the skirt on the silverlight armor is a dead giveaway, that is a old mashup from esmm40 here on LL.

esmm40 removed it from LL and from Nexus a long time ago.

(I dont remember the reason, but would bet because the skirt was part of a ladybody armor and krista was..well...Krista...)

I thought I still had a UNP skinny version of it, but I do not.

seems like someone made a conversion for jiitek's cots race at one time

but I think that was for jiitek's UNP flat not skinny

I would bet someone still has a copy esmm40's mod

(p.s I want a copy of it too)

EDIT

Iuki,

check this post, file is at the very bottom

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16480-req-skimpy-silverlight-armor-unp-conversion/

the skirt on the silverlight armor is a dead giveaway, that is a old mashup from esmm40 here on LL.

seems like someone made a conversion for jiitek's cots race at one time

but I think that was for jiitek's UNP flat not skinny

Thanks! :)

the transparent skirt is the real touch of class, without losing much of its charm

I use for some of my charcter the COTS/R2 bodymeshe By Jiltek, and work well with skinny armor/outfit, but if there is a specific version for COTS bodymeshe of this Silverlight, where can I find it ? ^_^

I really love your stuff, it's some of the best work around. The only thing that's prevented me from going full on dedicated to it is that I can't add weighting to any of it because of scaling and offset differences in OS.

I'm running your simplest work through Gerra's python based clothing converter to see if it does anything magical to correct scale and offsets when it does it's conversion from one body type to another. If it works I'm going to be extremely pleased. 

edit: nope. 'improper rotating matrix' error.

Something about how your armors are created seems to make them extremely difficult to work with in any accessible tool other than the one they were created in.

It's such a pity because for those of us who use HDT it's a Hobsons Choice thing, you have to live with fleshy wobbles that mysteriously vanish when you're wearing some of the best revealing clothing mods anybody's ever made. 

I'm running your simplest work through Gerra's python based clothing converter to see if it does anything magical to correct scale and offsets when it does it's conversion from one body type to another. If it works I'm going to be extremely pleased.

There is a good guide/tutorial for clothing converter ? ^_^

Yeah the problem is that a lattice made using the body LDW converts with doesn't get along with Clothing Converter's scripts, so none of the transforms complete. 

Yeah the problem is that a lattice made using the body LDW converts with doesn't get along with Clothing Converter's scripts, so none of the transforms complete.

I understand.. the author of the converter is working on this ? :)

I understand.. the author of the converter is working on this ? :)

Actually despite the errors it still produced nifs, and though some lumps and bumps need smoothing out in OS but the point is, it works and I can now apply weights to LDW's outfits in OS. Just need to see if I can't get a more accurate lattice to work because I noticed the neck line was a bit off which is inevitably going to result in gaps.