[MONSTER-GIRL] coc 1.4 (PLAGUE.Patch 27.11.2013)

in your place (L.lab community), I would have tried to fix all the bugs and mesh errors that spoil the mod, then gathered modes in one piece and laid out. let the people happy at least that's already been done. In addition you can develop what is already there. support a good idea! give her own life.

I tried the fix for missing textures on the Sload hands, it did nothing for me.

So I got curious, and checked them out in the TES. I found when I deleted the DragonClaw item in their inventories they had hands again.

Figured that information might be useful to everyone.

Maybe someone could help me out.  So after using BOSS then rearranging my loadout back to the way it originally was, I start a new file.  Everything seems fine until I reached the goblins, their lower halves were missing their texture so it looked like they were floating.  Anyone know why this is?

Then fast forward to the Chorrol area and my game keeps randomly crashing in the same place I'm trying to reach.  Eventually I get there without the game crashing only to find a with its entire body texture missing, it was a floating head.  Something similar happened around Pell's Gate as well.  Whenever I get near the fortress right across from the Gate, my game crashes, but I can only assume it's for the same reason I kept crashing around Chorrol.

Anyone know what I can do to make sure all monsters in the game have their textures?

Missing textures generally show up as purple in game.  Stuff that is invisible is generally a missing mesh (you "should" see the missing mesh yellow triangle).  Another cause of invisibility is if the texture is missing a normal map DDS file.  

I suggest using either FormID Finder or Refscope to identify the mesh file or the plugin that is causing the oddity and then manually use nifskope to view the file and figure out what the issue is.

Missing textures generally show up as purple in game.  Stuff that is invisible is generally a missing mesh (you "should" see the missing mesh yellow triangle).  Another cause of invisibility is if the texture is missing a normal map DDS file.  

I suggest using either FormID Finder or Refscope to identify the mesh file or the plugin that is causing the oddity and then manually use nifskope to view the file and figure out what the issue is.

Another good (but slow) option is to start the CS and check on the NPCs and creatures added by the mod, using the full view option. Either you will see the missing texture or the CS will crash, allowing you to find the origin of the conflict.

Thanks for the input.  I'll let you know how it goes later.

Go grab refscope from the nexus and use it in game to figure out what plugin the purple missing texture is from.  Purple stuff like that is a missing texture in most cases.  Once you figure out where the mesh (and its missing texture) is from plugin wise then you can get it fixed.

Go grab refscope from the nexus and use it in game to figure out what plugin the purple missing texture is from.  Purple stuff like that is a missing texture in most cases.  Once you figure out where the mesh (and its missing texture) is from plugin wise then you can get it fixed.

Would a missing texture be the reason that such a distorted stretched out shape (which doesn't really seem like it's an actual part of the model) would be there?  I thought a missing texture would only make the mesh purple.  Can a missing texture also distort the mesh?

Yes it can.

It really doesn't matter if it is or isn't at this point.  The first thing to do is figure out what the missing texture is from and get it fixed.  Once you have done that if there still is a problem then it will be easier to figure out what it is.  Eliminate variables one at a time.  ;)

If the mesh is still stretched out after fixing the texture issue then the two causes are A.) an incorrect skeleton B.) a broken mesh

Yes it can.

It really doesn't matter if it is or isn't at this point.  The first thing to do is figure out what the missing texture is from and get it fixed.  Once you have done that if there still is a problem then it will be easier to figure out what it is.  Eliminate variables one at a time.  ;)

If the mesh is still stretched out after fixing the texture issue then the two causes are A.) an incorrect skeleton B.) a broken mesh

So the culprit is a Clothing item

XX007CB0

111virginity2MUMIN

The mesh is:  00MonstergirlLover\Satyr dungeon\gape.nif

The missing texture was: textures\armor\wolfzq\baofeng\bflongius.dds

So I made it show the texture, but the shape didn't change.  Now it's just a dark red stretched out thing jutting out form the girl's crotch.

Sooo... what do I do now? o.o

The skeleton I am using is from LAPF.  I know because I just dropped the skeleton.nif back in there to be absoloutely certain.  Soo... broken mesh?

The original gap mod and the missing textures http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20838-anal-gape/page-2?do=findComment&comment=521772

But the original is DMRA lowerbody, and the Body in your picture is no DM upperbody and RA lowerbody. Yes could be a broken mesh, copy paste the vagina to another Body mesh and change the Position can cause stretching, if it's done with NifScope instead of Blender.

The original gap mod and the missing textures http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20838-anal-gape/page-2?do=findComment&comment=521772

But the original is DMRA lowerbody, and the Body in your picture is no DM upperbody and RA lowerbody. Yes could be a broken mesh, copy paste the vagina to another Body mesh and change the Position can cause stretching, if it's done with NifScope instead of Blender.

The body replacer I use in game is in fact DMRA.

The body you're seeing on the girl hanging on the cross is something that comes with Monster Girl

EDIT: Taking the mesh from the mod you linked and replacing the one that monster girl had has fixed the problem.  No more weird stretchy boo! :3

The body replacer I use in game is in fact DMRA.

The body you're seeing on the girl hanging on the cross is something that comes with Monster Girl

EDIT: Taking the mesh from the mod you linked and replacing the one that monster girl had has fixed the problem.  No more weird stretchy boo! :3

Greetings.

WARNINGS ...  for "Adult" only . ... ;°)

Not tried yet any LAPF mods, but i know this problem , because first time i saw a "love grotto" ( not sure but there is one - without texture- in the Electrro Designer Body Spell  bod)  there was that problem when i copy / past with Nifscope ( Copy branch / past branch of course ...) .

So i know two solutions without using Blender ... you just need Nifscope and ACDSee, GIMP, XNView or something like these for the second solution .

OF course you also need to find an appropriate texture

First solution ,  you need to export ( =  keep only one mesh from which you want an save it one by one  , it's important to save each part of your "vagina"  separatly .) So you need to remove all "branch" one by one, and just keep only one mesh  and save it . ( Like this there is no more "shared properties" , that's the reason you must save each part one by one in another "Nif "file) .

After that, when all your desired meshes 're saved separatly , import them to your lower body  ... remane the material property as you want . I  suggest you save , close and re-open  the lowbody Nif file each time after only added one of the "vagina" meshes.

It works perfectly  in my games and i use +-/ 15 different bodies (HGEC and UFF) .

The second solution is a ittle different , the "material" property is "Skin" ... as your body   : for this i 've done a special "FemaleFoot" texture , something like this , see the attached picture.

So i've made this one a long time ago just for tests  with "Paint" if i rememlber well and " DDS Converter 2 " ( that's why i"m still using Windows XP ...) ... and of course , this one  only works for the "imperial race" .

So i think it's better to use the first solution and assign another material than "Skin" ...

Try by yourself , it's the better thing you can do.

Cheers.

PS : of course , the "love grotto" must be " UVETED ...

NB : to avoid some issues , choose a  texture with low resolution or better the same  as your " footfemale .dds  " . With a higher resolution there are sometime nasty issues.

Erratum  ( but not sure ,i  think there is also one in the Electrro mod) : may be the first time i found a "love grotto" was from one mod made by  this guy  ( but not that linking mod) :

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/34529

... one of these mods :

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/users/904736

post-239275-0-59731000-1381607200_thumb.jpg

This Esp are Skizzikbr latest esp + 3 reported bug fix.

- removed mumin prototype gape.

- Correction on fat heretic masturbation idle.

- Trog race hand property from foot female now changed to hand female.

- Dibella Aedra & shelter now use lovers tentacle girl animation.

--------

well, bad news. thanks for your great work, emily.

I'm not living in guangzhou, but in the province next to guangzhou.

If you have any question about living china main-land, maybe I could help.

Yes, first off emily is so very much curious on why Chinese have an urban idiom of 'let's make a fried rice' or 'i want to eat your tofu' for sex?

Emily often have fried rice for lunch and ate tofu every Saturday. it must be hard to ask for fried rice and tofu on food store.

MONSTERGIRL-CoC.esp

Yes, first off emily is so very much curious on why Chinese have an urban idiom of 'let's make a fried rice' or 'i want to eat your tofu' for sex?

Emily often have fried rice for lunch and ate tofu every Saturday. it must be hard to ask for fried rice and tofu on food store.

Hehe. By the same thinking there are plenty of foodstuff that would be awkward to buy in the western world though. Like sausages, pork, fish, oysters, etc

I really don't get the "fried rice" idiom though. Have any explanation? :P

Another good (but slow) option is to start the CS and check on the NPCs and creatures added by the mod, using the full view option. Either you will see the missing texture or the CS will crash, allowing you to find the origin of the conflict.

Alright, finally had time to use FormID Finder.  So I booted up a save I made before you leave the sewers at the start and ran back to the two goblins you can kill.  Using FormID said that for both goblins, their mesh was in "meshes/creatures/goblin/skeleton.nif".  So I minimize the window and start searching for that file both manually and through nifskope, but it's not showing up.  Apparently the skeleton is in the meshes bsa, which it is, but according to what I read that shouldn't be the issue.

Any suggestions?

Update:  So it turns out that the file goblegsarmor.nif is what should be showing up for the lower half of the goblins, but it isn't.  It's in its appropriate folder, and its texture is in its appropriate folder, but it's still showing up as invisible.

Alright, finally had time to use FormID Finder.  So I booted up a save I made before you leave the sewers at the start and ran back to the two goblins you can kill.  Using FormID said that for both goblins, their mesh was in "meshes/creatures/goblin/skeleton.nif".  So I minimize the window and start searching for that file both manually and through nifskope, but it's not showing up.  Apparently the skeleton is in the meshes bsa, which it is, but according to what I read that shouldn't be the issue.

Any suggestions?

Update:  So it turns out that the file goblegsarmor.nif is what should be showing up for the lower half of the goblins, but it isn't.  It's in its appropriate folder, and its texture is in its appropriate folder, but it's still showing up as invisible.

Fire up TES4Edit, go to the goblin armor entry and see where it thinks the mesh is/what the mesh is named

Emily was so far down the dark rabbit hole of the most perverted and strange sex mods I've ever seen.

I honestly can't get how does one even fap after seeing things so fucked up  :lol:

But I totally support diversity and  everyone's entitled to their ideas, dreams, desires and whatever as long as nobody gets hurt

I'm sorry to hear Emily has her head so messed up right now, I hope she can feel better

As hard as it may look, I still think "madness" can be part curse part gift, and I truly believe the real task is to develop and focus on the gift part taking the best of it, and leading the way not to sanity, but to a functional life

Emily is a very creative person, and that makes her special... despite all the dirty stuff XD

Best wishes

DISCIPLINE [minor update] 15.10.2013

post-97538-0-81127400-1381819292.jpg

Money shoot & Abuse Bruise for broken captive. 15.10.2013

- Same fixes as above.

- Small update that make Your broken captive a bit more realistic with beating bruise.

- The archive contain the latest esp and new body & face textures specific for id#0slave race.

Emily only hope this will aspire players to be Brutal, Evil and Corrupted.

Remember torturing and violating the weak of their sentient are virtue.

Mind, flesh, blood and spirit are delightful morsel for the wicked.

Just click at the file below if you goddamn agree. -_-

post-97538-0-38527500-1381819286_thumb.jpg

post-97538-0-80335600-1381819288_thumb.jpg

post-97538-0-81127400-1381819292_thumb.jpg

post-97538-0-05314600-1381819297_thumb.jpg

monstergirl-Broken Captive 15.10.2013.rar